Boomer careers are horseshit

>boomer bitch at my work has title of "operations manager"
>probably makes over 90k
>duties seem to include making kindergarten-tier powerpoint presentations, getting coffee and donuts for everyone once a month and organizing special events such as "guess how many chocolate eggs in the jar" for easter
>none of the 30 guys on the floor know what she even does besides this
>she's been here for 20 years

Literally what the fuck. I hate boomers.

Attached: baby-boomer-568801ce5f9b586a9e4fb66a.jpg (2125x1416, 211K)

Most boomer jobs are like this

And then they tell you they worked real hard for it and their job is impossible for anyone else to do.

>complains about standard corporate culture, surprised it is well known to be idiotic and exploitative in the name of capital.
> has a job there, takes their paycheck, depends on corporate teat, trades own soul to be there, then complains while white-knighting self
Millennial + A Leaf = 100% Toxic faggotry

>t. faggot boomer

Did you take your meds today old man?

Vote Yang.

I'm a leaf dumbass

Vote Yang then annex so I can get bux too

Take the pledge, exercise every day, quit weed.

Attached: We pledge.png (663x715, 202K)

>'trades own soul' to actually earn money and presumably use this money to better themselves

Stay asspained, neet untermensch

It’s like my uncle. My dad and his 3 brothers have worked together at the same factory for 30 years and are all in management now. Apparently my uncle just stays in his office till everyone’s gone and just smokes cigarettes. Nobody knows that he does anything at all.

Yeah no I have too much pride to depend on government for money.

I handed in my 2 weeks notice to this shitty place yesterday. Going back to school for engineering technology next month.

>I hate boomers.

Attached: 150.png (1000x970, 157K)

neets are on the same level as welfare niggers. if you disagree you are in denial.

Attached: 1546339321169.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Provide inspired leadership for the organization. Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions. Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures. Those are her responsibilities. Sitting on a computer and organizing/arranging 30+ lives and ensuring "the machine" runs smoothly without hiccups or hindrances. Managerial positions are not labor intensive, but emotionally taxing.

Goverenment boomer jobs are even worse.

Seriously how can anyone be a NEET? I'm slightly autistic and somewhat lazy yet I still work 40 hours a week and save bux for my family and their future.

You guys must be full blown neckbeard autists if you resign to such a pathetic life.

Yeah the economy is rigged and kikes are at the helm but god damn have some self respect.

I'm driving truck til the industry is automated.

By then we will have UBI.

UBI will be the beginning of the golden age of human existence.

A NEET existence.

Attached: neet.png (615x409, 348K)

Lol dumbass the person who organizes me and the rest of the guys is the "plant manager" he actually walks the floor and even works with us.

The bitch I'm talking about is just in a meme position

Fuck boomers

Yeah UBI will totally not hyper inflate everything and make everyone even more poor

Oh look another faggot who complains about how easy people above him have it. Why don't you shut the fuck up and earn a better position?
I earned one of the best positions at the company I work for even replaced the boomer who was doing it before me. Holy shit you are a faggot

Nice LARP fat autistic burger

You type like a 14 year old

It won't.

UBI isn't printed money, it's obtained through taxation. This means the overall money supply doesn't change, only the distribution. There WILL be some price inflation, in a sense, but not because there's more money in circulation - only because people will have more discretionary spending available and will make use of that in order to consume more than they currently do. In some cases allowing certain products or services to charge a slightly higher price than at present.

But this kind of price inflation is limited and nowhere near the scope of money printing.

If huge amounts of people are on UBI where will these taxes come from? Way less incomes to tax.

do you think consuming resources makes the economy grow?

This is a serious question

>Nobody knows that he does anything at all.

Thats how you know you have a good manager. The bad ones try to do shit to make themselves look busy and then subsequently fuck everything up.

Yeah, most of society is busy work to keep you morons out of the way.

Attached: 1553906717012.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Can you speak English please Juan?

>a good manager doesn't do anything
Then what's the point?

Where's the money come from to fund all these bullshit jobs for boomers?

No, I don't. I think the only reason we have a UBI proposed at all is because those in power know they can abuse the system of gibs to control the proles even more than they already do.

A UBI society is one that will eventually collapse just because it's predicated on constant consumption and growth, like a cancer.

But that doesn't mean I can't point out when someone is wrong about UBI. It's not going to cause runaway inflation, but it's still not a good thing for humanity. We need to struggle, lose, and win. UBI encourages sloth and stagnation, and that leads to rot and collapse.

but user, powerpoints are super hard to do!
why else would they teach us how to do it in middle school?

yeah they are a generation of bureaucrats
that's why they act so self important, and love mainstream politicians so much
gen y are frustrated bureaucrats
that's why gen x were rebellious, intuition can tell you that boomers are just stupid cunts that way over inflate their worth
but millenials were their children and are a chip off the old block

think you're getting that confused for millennial
t. millennial

You think that's funny, but until a decade ago, it was a college course.
You have no idea.

and unless you're working a shitty cubical job, you'll never need it.

cubicle jobs aren't shitty

those are jobs to look forward to now

Those jobs are going bye bye as well, once the boomies have retired safely of course.

>>boomer
>>female milennials

all utter shit

god, she must have been beautiful in her prime years. would still do her in her current state

Obviously taxes will be raised on the rest to make up the shortfall.

>powerpoint

Software for creating useless work

Attached: 4c585b6306e579ed6b062fcdfbcb09a3.png (1000x1045, 209K)

Worse, if your boomers can't figure out basic shit like PowerPoint or Word your company will pay for $12/h "productivity consultants" to essentially do their job for them. Same goes for h1b employees who lied on their resumes. If your company has too many competent, young white men, they'll pay to borrow someone else's to meet deadlines while still keeping their diversity quotas in check.

how much u make driving truck

Befriend the person, “learn” the job from them, wait until she’s she retires or sabatoge and steal her job

they axe these positions when the people in them die or retire (the former is more likely). you'd be amazed by how much shit is run by machines.

this

Attached: 1541713349457.jpg (245x326, 11K)

>enter new workplace filled with boomers
>immediately start innovating fucking everything
>increased production by 20%
>boomers complain that im making progress too fast
>other boomers complain i should respect them more, since they are older
i just want boomers to die out already, i cant take it anymore, somehow they managed to mentally stay in their teens

welcome to the corporate office. 10% of people do 90% of the work. something like that.

this bullshit isnt going to end with boomers though. its just getting started.

>>none of the 30 guys on the floor know what she even does besides this
>>she's been here for 20 years
fucking dumb ass. she's the operations manager!!

fuck indians FUCK INDIANS FUCK INDIANS

i thought the h1b indian meme was just that a, meme. then i joined a corporate company as a software engineer. pajeets are fucking 85 iq tier and should all be round up and shot.

fuck INDIANS

FUCK INDIANS FUCK INDIANS REEEEEEEE

THEY ARE DESTROYING CORPORATE AMERICA

Fucking female millennials ALL have jobs

Fun fact: Baby Boomers were referred to as the "Me" generation. This fact has been memory holed while they make up labels for other generations.

>working IT in a company with ~50 people
>head of IT department is a roastie
>she literally does nothing except sit on kikebook all day
>once a month has a meeting with the IT people and gives mandates on what needs to be done
>doesnt know anything about computers, literally asked me what is a VGA cable on my first day
>makes $45 an hour compared to the workers who make $10

Attached: 46666.gif (267x200, 20K)

>Then what's the point?

Management are useless. Great tier managers are unicorns.

One of my former jobs where I worked for nearly a decade had an operations manager too. It seemed like he delegated a lot of work onto his managers, but at least he made the rounds to help around the office. Once he retired, we got some middle aged woman with a Disney obsession to replace him. Barely ever saw her after the first week, and when we did, it was usually to tell us how well she was able to spend her company stipend on herself.

>once the boomies have retired safely
They don't get to have anything of the sort, between the generations of their own people they screwed over and the brown hordes some of them will die early of various diseases, the rest of them will die in a fairly short span of time from all sorts of things and the few that God deems worthy of being considered elders will be the ones who survive.

Boomers are gonna live longer than the skinny coreless kidfag weakling pedo\chomo/tranny/satan accepting zoom fucks its hilarious. We grew up outside... We're stronger. We own houses guns and have children. We bought drugs back in the day and didnt flip homo tricks for them. No we dont use dope we dont smoke we dont vape we dont like you newqueers and we grew up fighting so we can fuck you hardcore music mumble rap lean niggerslaves up hard as fucking hell. The wars are won by US NOT YOU. We are ypur fathers our dads are your grandfathers. We build and construct and know more than you black eyed lost idiots. We still have imagination and dont color our hair with brain killing poisons. We dont wear bondage rings because we arent slaves to getting piped in the ass lucifer. We are marksmen. We are explosive experts. We have been on the force for 30 years and we will stomp a mudhole in your asses. We are anonymous. We are your rulers. You came out of our balls and pussies and you better prepare yourselves because We WILL TAKE AMERICA BACK WITH EVERY BULLET OUNCE OF STRENGTH AND EVERY DROP OF BLOOD WE HAVE. I AM A NATIVE AMERICAN AND I CAN FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL BECAUSE I ALONE AM STRONGER THAN YOU ALL. BE PREPARED YOU FILTHY PISS CLAMS. I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE LEFT STANDING ON A CHNK OF EARTH AFTER I CRACK THE WORLD IN PIECES DESTROYING THE ENTIRE LOT OF YOU SINNERS AT GODS HOLY COMMAND. :)

Who the fuck makes ten bucks an hour doing IT shit? A mexican with a leaf blower makes that much.

Attached: AD5394BA-26D9-43F2-B4B5-3270F381F0D1.jpg (310x220, 23K)

Yep...

They're just dumb. In reality, it'd be cheaper just to higher unskilled Anericans and train them on the job.

I get the feeling that every previous generation hated the one after it

Do you expect me to read all this grandpa?

rrrrrrrright...

Now you know why nepotism is such a problem in most established companies. These lazy fucks don't want their do-nothing jobs threatened by anyone so they hire people who won't narc on their faggotry.

Welfare niggers have guns and drugs and white whores. Sounds like a good time.