Video of militia detaining migrants at US-Mexico border

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1485&v=fwwm98EjD98

Attached: militiaDetainsMigrants.jpg (1362x1143, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/netherlands/total_fertility_rate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING BASED!!

Sweet
Reality show when?

Just as the forefathers would have wanted. America is so fucking based.

an actual legitimate use of a militia

Attached: 2571591596360.jpg (500x598, 239K)

For the Empire

Asylum seekers petition for immigration, they don't sneak across the border.

shall not be

Fuck ur illegals

new fallout game looks sick

Absolutely based

bump

what?

>asylum seekers
>calling mexico or central america a shithole is racist
I love the leftist double think. If it isn't a shithole why do they need to "seek asylum"

Even if New Mexico is considered a sanctuary state its still based as fuck. The featherniggers and legal spics hate illegals.

Americans are like children

there's so fucking many of them.... the military should be shooting all of these low IQ trash

Show flag, schlomo.

Civil war soon

Attached: EE8865E4-323F-47D2-A6EC-3B6984829985.jpg (1131x706, 206K)

surprised they were allowed to get as organized and accomplished as they did. i doubt this went as planned, from the fed's point of view

Based patriots

Service confirms citizenship

As a NM fag this is true. You'd be amazed at how much the long-term spics and legal spics hate these freeloading pieces of shit. Times are tough here though with our recently elected administration (mostly thanks to faggots in ABQ and Sante Fe, with an honorable mention to parts of Cruces), but we're not a lost cause yet outside of two counties.

Don’t think you understand what user was saying

What difference does it make:you are already le 56%

I have said it 100 times and I will say it again.
>make 2 fences about 1/4 mile apart on the border
>1 fence on the border
>2nd fence 1/4 mile inside usa
>arm 2nd fence with remote .50 cal gun turrets
>charge a fee to operate the guns remotely online
>anybody between the 2 fences is fair game to shoot
>pays for itself and is fun for the whole family

based, this is EXACTLY patriotism is. y’all can bet your asses that the feds are gonna try and shut this down.

You mean invaders. Those seeking asylum do not breach the border, and then state they are seeking it. That is instant grounds for deportation.
Also I bet NMs governor is pissed over this, and will want to charge them with defending the border, or a terrorist hate crime.

Fuck off with your le baste spics bullshit

I’d rather die than to let more illegals into my country because >le 56

Fucking rights. Keep up the good work Ameribros, secure you borders at all costs and let the liberals scream among themselves. No one deserves to live in your country just because they want to.

Attached: 1445733925697.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Your plan doesn't matter because nobody is actually going to do anything

shut up you arab cunt

What happens when Skeeter can't beat my score so he pays a bunch of beaners to hop the fence on our turret sector?

>thread literally about people doing something
>nobody will do anything
Okie dokey retard

No more like the governor of NM will.

notice the woman
>oh look at all the poor children
i'm fucking sick of these whores getting involved in national security. stay the fuck out of it with your bullshit emotions. this is why we can't stomp these roaches out of our country because muh feels

Attached: gas.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Citizens doing what their government won't. Sad.

>missing the point of a greentext LARP
Stop being a faggot.

You're only seeing one small wave in a single night on a border that spans across almost 2000 miles of border. The ICE detention centers are overflowing right now and they're simply releasing them into the US. Nothing productive is being done. It's going nowhere.

THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE

BRAZIL 2.0

Attached: muttland.png (1931x1172, 2.3M)

perfectly legal and based and redpilled
how does this make you feel non-americans?

nice job

even better

PAX AMERICUM

Attached: 1555572946161.jpg (707x737, 137K)

>"ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

Attached: 1200px-Jfk2.jpg (1200x1385, 299K)

Thanks for the info, Pakistan 2.0

based spic/feathernigger > (You)

Holy fucking shit there are so many

nice

Bullshit

Go on any news channel's Facebook page and look up any story about an immigration raid, ICE, the wall, or deportations.

90% of the comments are people with Hispanic last names crying about it and calling white people racist

It's Turkey 2.0 you dumb shit. Pakis are in Bongland

Trying a lil hard there, shariablue. Jow Forums is a board of peace, though we are against law breaking scumbags.

Next time try not sounding like a total fucking moron.

You are literally a culturally marxist.

s-s-s-stop doing stuff goy

n-n-n-no y-you cant take matters into your own hands

o-ok now just put the gun down goy lets be rational here

oy vey its annudah shoah
why does everybody hate the jews :'(

B&RP
Literally their purpose for existing.

No, I just hate neetsoc.

Same shit nobody cares, towelhead

Also fuck you New Mexico is a good state to live in.

The Navajo are the only based people in that entire region. They’ve killed more Mexicans than anyone else in the last 150 years.

It's full of spics, so no

Whiter than you Hernandez

Attached: mutt snip snip.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Based.
Hopefully, more people will join up. The country cannot continue like this forever.

RWDS has begun. For every one of these groups that video tapes this and does it more or less legally, there is another out there just dropping them in holes in the desert that we never hear about.

And the police will look the other way too I bet. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them are cops, ex cops, or have cops in their families.

It should be legal to shoot any brown person you suspect of possibly being illegal or any that you think might have aided illegals.

With your aging population and massive population of migrants breeding 15x your average pothead dutch homo? lol good joke.

Cope harder nigger

>t. tranny commiefornian

Attached: 1536241189922.jpg (648x592, 128K)

>Facebook
well that settles it, anons talking about real life but I guess facebook is much more accurate for reasons

quality>quantity you literal animal

Attached: gib evidence.png (277x271, 8K)

This. What nazi larpers don't get is that we magapedes aren't racist. We love our based Hispanics, as long as they are LEGAL. We're not against melting down Confederate monuments, we just want it done LEGALLY by a city council vote, not by an unruly mob. If black men want our women, they need to do it LEGALLY by electing a government that will confiscate and redistribute them as reparations.

>Go on any news channel's Facebook page and look up any story about an immigration raid, ICE, the wall, or deportations.
>90% of the comments are people with Hispanic last names crying about it and calling white people racist
All DACA fags, which shows how they skew the whole debate. In reality American born Hispanics do not like the illegals, they have ruined their jobs, and the pay scales.

FINALLY
IF I DON'T GET A SUMMER JOB MAYBE I'LL FLY DOWN THERE AND JOIN EM

IM NOT EVEN WHITE

Interesting. It's a way to profit off border security instead of pay for it

It's so funny, you're defending baste spics and then bring up some arbitrary state that is a pile of shit because it's full of spics. What is even your ideology at this point? You're just a confused globohomo like the rest

>muh 'Lisha
all it would take is one drone strike and your stupid redneck freedom force will be sipping PBRs in heaven

Attached: 1553958145826.jpg (722x712, 64K)

>see OPs pic
>MILITIA in NEW MEXICO Detains Asylum Seekers at GUNPOINT
Guess Arizona and Texas are just filled with big mouthed pussies then huh?

Attached: 768689687.gif (342x342, 393K)

Fucking based. Stand your ground, defend your country.

checked

Attached: 1459836052405.png (450x433, 160K)

finally some americans using their guns the way they was meant to be used instead of murdering each other all day long.

they should of shot them all.

Should've killed them.

because they're poor because capitalism/colonialism

kek Mutts getting SPICCED

Everyone in that militia will be sent to prison and the illegals will continue to flow in unabated.

Because Facebook isn't full of normies and these mitlia men aren't anything other than a few pissed off rednecks spread thin around the border.

Fuck off, Pablo.

Good. Can't do that in California because of our hilarious laws.

Amazed by the level of cognitive dissonance it requires to criticize your state's government while not realizing the only reason it's controlled by Democrats is because of how legal hispanics vote overwhelmingly in favor of Dems.

Your largest population growth is not through births you fucking moron. Do I really need to provide a source that Dutch are below replacement levels? I think it's common knowledge that most Western European states are only inflating their numbers through migration

indexmundi.com/netherlands/total_fertility_rate.html

SPICS
VOTE
MAJORITY
DEMOCRAT

Attached: 1552711362688.jpg (960x940, 61K)

Can we subvert their organization to form right wing death squads?

every comment on the uk daily mail is left wing and they are all severely down voted. The only right wing comments are upvoted.

Attached: happytristar.jpg (465x440, 23K)

>its full of spics so you should hate it
Identity politics is for niggers.

>The Navajo are the only based people in that entire region. They’ve killed more Mexicans than anyone else in the last 150 years.
You mean the Apache.

>the south is so based

ftfy.

The remaining native Dutch population are either demoralized faggots or faggots so it's irrelevant.

Lol wtf

New Mexico isn't the south, dipshit.

How do you know they are actually islum seekers?