Millennials are facing massive debt

>millennials are facing massive debt
>brick and mortar stores are closing down in record numbers so there are less jobs
>more 30+ year olds than ever are moving back in or live with their parents
>hardly any of them can afford homes so the housing market takes a loss
>because of debt fewer millenials are having kids
Are millenials becoming one of the most fucked generations?

Attached: mml90.png (819x811, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0coZE9rXeyo
youtube.com/watch?v=4wrWd06KVBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is everyone in debt? I never even use a credit card. Is everyone else just retarded?

pathetic fucking losers.

Life is expensive.

retards fell for the college meme and borrowed massive amounts of NEETbux

Learn to code
Drive for Uber
Create something worth sharing
Unsubscribe from all the live service bullshit (millennials spend thousands a year on amazon prime, netflix, spotify, patreon, youtube red, etc)
Stop renting

This isn't hard

Here's the flip side of all that, the millenials that did make it? Guess who's gonna be paying the taxes for it all? It ain't the rich....

So glad I didn't have kids, I can easily move and take my shekels with me, the idiots who had kids are stuck. Kids make mobility a hell of a lot more difficult. Going to laugh my ass as the Chinese and kebab out do them all.

morons going to university because boomer parents dont appreciate how fucking bad an idea it is.
Thankfully I dodged that bullet, my brother wasn't so lucky.

Yes

Have some sympathy my fellow leaf.

Just another challenge for whites to overcome. No problemo just gimme a couple days I'll have 'er fixed up in a jiffy. Just quit bringing those coons around

Oh yeah bby. But also it’s mostly that no one in my generation wants to do what they are supposed to to fix themselves. For example this year I got a job after 6 months without. Chose to keep living with parents and paid off 23k in student debt. I have 2k left which disapears next month. Meanwhile a friend of mine moved into a 1k a month apartment with 30 k in debt and pays minimum so he can get drunk and ice a month fuck a roastie. Living the dream I guess

>stop renting
>this isnt hard
lol ok boomer

We were set up for disaster but that doesn't mean we're all fucked, some of us have our heads on right. I'm actually buying my first house likely this year if not next. I have a full time trade with zero debt. It is possible.

Everyday, it's a-gettin' closer
Goin' faster than a roller coaster

Attached: 1554915926297.jpg (768x449, 130K)

Yes! Avocado toast is worth a lifetime of debt to the dumbest generation born yet.

It comes from attempting to live the life they're told they should, and not being able to meet those expectations.

To stay out of debt you basically have to be a working neet who lives at home with his parents.

they were told by boombers that debt was ok, it’s not

Yes. Only thing I didn't have full cash on hand to pay off was my home which should take a total of 4 years to pay off by my calculation. It's really not that hard.

>Is everyone else just retarded?
Essentially yes. Create a thread about living debt free and paying cash ala Dave Ramsey and watch the posters pour in about how they're actually scamming credit card companies and out jewing the jew with cash back rewards and paying off balances monthly. I've never met an actual person who lived like that where it didn't spiral out of control at some point, but anonymous 20 somethings will convince you otherwise.

really makes me feel like i'm doing something right. i've been delivering pizzas for over ten years because i have no drive or ambition and i've got a house and a truck paid off. Living costs almost nothing for a single male if you're reasonably intelligent, the internet solves your entire entertainment budget and food is negligible.

What uses are houses to roving mad max gangs?

The ocean recedes furthest before making the largest splash.

Attached: Rare-Pepe-Illuminati.png (800x600, 95K)

>middle class getting squeezed to death
>dude just spend less

t. debtslave

Attached: 1528095458631.jpg (495x663, 65K)

Post-collegiate millennials/G-Z kids are so huge on collectivism and sharing but are too retarded to get 10 people in an LLC and start buying houses

Even at minimum wage, four incomes and about $20k for a down payment (manageable, esp if you haven't fucked your credit enough to preclude a chattel loan) gets you a house with a mortgage less than rent for a house bigger than the apartment you'd live in alone. Join H4H or some other volunteer group and learn how to repair and maintain your house and within a few years you can buy another.

This is true in any number of growing cities; Grand Rapids, Columbus, Des Moines, Minneapolis.

It's like theres a whole generation of parents who steamroll over their kids dreams just so they can have bragging rights at a cocktail party.

Same, my sister and her fiance are both degree holders with $300k of student debt between them and they're looking for houses in the same exact price range Ive been. And they'll have nothing to put down on a house unless fiances rich dad hands them $20k. I'll have that much saved up by the end of the year.

Average millenial will be unable to retire and social security (if it even exist) will not be enough to pay their cuck rent in apartments, let alone the rest of their bills.
They will literally work until they die.

I'm 34, I own 3 houses, two lots, I drive two old cars that are paid for, I have zero personal debt, and more than $100k in my business checking account and $25k in my personal savings.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you people.

why would you only take that tiny part of user comments...what about the other items

down with the bankers and money worshippers.
you commited crimes agains't the human soul and you will pay the price.

No it isn't, you just suck at using the tool known as currency

hi boomer
You're dumb if you don't build a little bit of credit. You gotta play by the kike game. Then you get sensible commerical loans and kick back while negros work to pay you for the honor of renting your property. Yeah you gotta send the courts after em once in a while, but it's all good. Just don't rent to obvious retards. For reference I am talking about commercial real estate, I did residential once and after I sold those houses I'll never go back, straight disgusting niggers, white and black.

Student loans primarily would be my guess. Plus credit cards, most people are fucking retarded.

boomer debt traps

Attached: A3FEAB90-7CE2-4AE9-B612-C8CA1567C50E.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

I bought a house at 25 making only 30k a year at the time, what your excuse?

solution to millenial debt youtu.be/0coZE9rXeyo

This. I'm debt free as long as I pay down my single credit card each month, but on that same token I never have enough excess money for nice things. For the average millennial, you're a success if you can just manage to tread water.

The real lie corporatism told this generation is that they have what it takes to make it on their own. You don't. You do, however, have the ability to build what it takes to do so within a few years time, with the help of your friends or family. Many are fortunate to have the latter, but it's not a requirement to succeed.

This right fucking here. But like I said earlier only use residential as a stepping stone. Get into office/medical space ASAP.

This is unfortunate.

Luckily, we are bringing in large amounts of highly skilled immigrants.

They will create jobs, and cause the economy to boom.

This boom will me more than substantial for ensuring that everyone has high paying jobs in the future.

I need a macbook and an iphone x and a communications degree to get myself OUT of debt
dumb trumptard

It's fucking hilarious to me that the US has some of the lowest population/square mile in the developed world yet people are so narrow-sighted that they pay hundreds or thousands for little 1000 square foot apartments. I'd expect that in Hong Kong.

Millennials want to live in congested cities as that’s where the smart people live. They also have this idea that they’ll have mid life money in their 20’s (*really zoomers here as some millennials are in their 30’s). Truth is you really don’t start making it until your 40’s. But they want it now. To those struggling what exactly have you done to earn more money? I’m curious. RN degree, engineer, X-ray tech, welding cert, trades, or a college degree with demand in the market? Military? You don’t want rommmates, to move, to take a risk. But seriously tell me.

Your bank owns your house retard

They fell for the collage meme, and refuse to own a car older than 3 years so they are on the debt treadmill for the rest of their life.

Ya know there was this one guy that made usery illegal. I'm sure the folks on Jow Forums would be happy to tell you all about him.

Attached: 1555367100693.jpg (800x533, 60K)

what good is an economy boom if millennials are living at home with their parents?

I wouldn't sweat it, big guy. They'll throw themselves a
BIG
NICE
WAR
and everyone's problems will be over.

You likely spend 12-18% more with a credit card versus cash.

I find it strange zoomer teenagers can become millionaires developing fart apps yet the Ritalin generation is tanking harder than the Exxon Valdez. I'm 35 and own a home, have 3 kids, own a medium sized wine/spirit distribution center, tenant properties and did this all without a dime from my parents. Don't blame anyone other than yourselves for your miserable lives. You're internet generation people, have all the past to present knoweldge of all mankind at your fingertips and still managed to fail. Pathetic.

Attached: Young Brian 12.jpg (2390x3437, 509K)

The problem is general job opportunities in Bumfuck, Montana are quite a bit smaller than the big cities in the populated states. You better suck a mean dick to be able to work a job from home because you're hundreds of miles away from the business in question. Maybe thirty years ago it was better, but mom and pop places are dying by the day because everyone just follows popular brands now.

Let's see, I don't know how much in debt I am. I got a new mustang when I got a job about a month before graduating college and with student loans it totalled somewhere around 45-50k? Idk I never laid much attention to it or check on it really. No credit card debt because I'm not a fucking retard. Regardless my debt payments are only about 18% of my monthly income. It's really no problem to pay it back, I'm still saving 1000-1500 a month (counting fidelity deposits) after my debt payments, rent, gas, bills, and other expenses. And I'm not even rich, I'm a nurse lol.

If your struggling with debt as a millennial it's because you made bad choices. You probably went to a private school, got a worthless degree you couldn't get a job with, etc. No sympathy from me.

>Bank is bound by contract to hold the house while you pay for it
>Bank retains no rights to the land while owner is in good standing
>Legal precedent and state/federal law rigorously defends owner even if they start missing payments
sounds like a rough deal. Guess I'll just rent from Schlomo, he cuts the grass for me :^)

Cityfags are retards. Enjoy your niggers, debt and cancer!

Some things about normies based on anecdotal observation:
>They need drugs desperately (alcohol, cigarettes, etc.) without them they feel unhappy
>They take medicine for everything
>They buy vanity items repeatetly which they don't need
>They waste a lot on brand items
>They have too high standards (garden, sunside, perfect location, etc) for which they pay more
>They rent rather than buy
>They get useless degrees in university. Here it's free; but somebody who studies Somalian Maritime Traditions for 5 years lacks 5 years of working experience
>Make your own business in a job that pays well but isn't as prestigious as your dream career

Admittetly, some things are beyond an individuals control. But instead of making the best out of a situation some just prefer complaining about it while working a safe 9-5 job

35 year old boomer lolz

>step brother with 4.8 GPA in highschool
>goes to college
>costs $125,000
>not married or have gf
>cant get job other than catering, serving, etc
Always praised for how smart he is lol
>me
>sell drugs, fuck like rabbit, go to jail 3 times
>failed 12th grade, 1.37 GPA (lower than the down syndrome kids)
>didnt go to college, got a job
>make $50,000 a year
>marry bitch with a paid off house
>quit job, make wife work, just get drunk and shoot guns all day
I'm the dumb one apparently

ITT: Upset boomers

This.

People think they own houses. Lmao. My parents bought their house 20 years ago for 500,000. Market value last year was 2.6 million. They still couldn't pay off the mortgage completely and now my father passed away and the house is still not payed for. My mom doesn't work.

Lmao. Maybe you can actually pay off your house if you bought it in a shithole in the middle of nowhere.

This sucks for all those kids that decided to go to school for 8 yrs just to find out the jobs didn’t want to wait on them to decided to quit becoming a precessional student. 37 here doing good, feeling good, zero debt.

Basically this. Everyone I know who is my age and struggling is married. People who are struggling harder have kids. The writing is on the wall.

Coding is over saturated with workers, pay is going to be low. Uber will only work you in the red, gas prices are rising. Everything else is there by the grace of God.

So much this, i cant for the life of me figure out why the hell people use shit like netflix, prime cablestreaming and whatnot. I just dont fuckig get, what is so important about paying 40 bucks a months so you can watch 5 year old movies. ITS SO FUCKING STUPID

>Defends the owner of they start missing payments.

Lmao. You mean the first one or two payments missed.

Proof for Jews burning Notre Dame

When the choices are to either live in a cardboard box or borrow with the opportunity to pay it back later it really isn't a surprise that most youngings choose the latter.

Attached: Millennials earn less than boomers.png (591x657, 59K)

You are.

Im in debt too. I ran up my credit cards and just stopped paying them. I have $30k in student loan debt and I just stopped paying them.

The jews think Im in debt. I think im debt free. What the fuck are they gonna do about it? Nothin

>Is everyone else just retarded?

Do you really need to ask that OP?

Lower IQ people tend to have more children and nonwhites are being imported directly from the third world.

As a result the country (yours and mine) are absolutely packed with unironic morons and their numbers grow every day.

If you have any brain matter at all you're going to pay off that mortgage yourself so you can inherit that house instead of it going to the bank.

Every millennial retard that's in debt is likely a liberal moron who studied a degree that has absolutely no job prospects at the end.

Perpetual phone debts, everyone always has the latest phone. No one buys second hand cars because finance is so easy. Giving money away on gofundme's and donating to twitch streamers. Subscribing to too many online services. Basically people are just retarded with money these days.

Millennials are FUCKING retarded

>most fucked generations?
no shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=4wrWd06KVBc

>people that succeed get a cope knickname thrown at them by losers to rationalize their stinking failures.

Yea, I feel ya.

lol another 30 something boomer, were you taking your savings , under you grave lol

why you need 3 houses do you have 8 kids ? what about donating 2 to Syrian families refugees

>mfw when I own shares of a student loan company.
KEK

This is mostly true. But interstate mobility is vastly underestimated in the US. If your belongings fit in two bags, you can get between any two cities in the US for less than $200. If you don't have the capital or the help to get your belongings moved along with you, those belongings likely aren't worth keeping anyway. After I dropped out of college, I lived out of a car and a gym membership while I cooked pizzas for 6 months. Ended up with a few thousand in the bank, enough for a security deposit and first months' rent in the town 500 miles over where i got my next job.

I leaned a bit on the meme there. The bigger market is in managed service providing and in-house IT. Last place I worked contracted IT services and had to leave dozens of 10-20 employee businesses on the table because we couldn't find technicians to answer the phone. Our starting wage was $27/hr plus mileage

My problem isn't finding jobs, but rather finding decent paying jobs. I am slowly climbing the ladder here in the city but I really want to live in the country. I will wait a few more years then when I am ready I am moving.

based

the boomer vision board.

far more complicated than you make it out to be faggot

Their boomer parents lived in a time when school had a very low to no tuition. They had no idea how much the cost of school went up and they pretty much expected their children to be college material. The kids had no idea what they were in for, just as long they made their parents proud. Anyway, it's like a 4 year long vacation so why turn that down? The millennials now realized they were scammed. Their degrees are worthless.

And? Millenials keep voting for the marxists who import labor. Imagine complaining about debt and low wages as you support immigration, lowering wages.

who cares if i am failure or not , i decide my faith , i dont need your or society approval clown
and you share this virtual space with , i hope i dont have to share heaven with you kaffir

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (635x359, 21K)

It's literally propaganda meant to get boomers hating millenials

and likewise there's propaganda to get millenials to hate boomers

the divide and conquer strategy works

On that note can someone tell me what a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology is?

It's funny actually, most of the parents I knew were total deuchebags back in the day, now that they have kids they're wrapped in the cross and of course magically these *moral* people who've found jebus. Deep down they're still the same entitled assholes who learned the hard way, even if you come from a good family kids are so fucking expensive to raise anymore, partly because society is filled with so many people like me who had shit childhoods and were backstabbed during the recession. Guess what? Those of us who survived remembered that and give no fucks for their brats. Have to give the boomers that one, they were smart enough not to shit on others to the degree millenials did, or atleast shit on someone who would probably come back to fuck you over.

I don't know how to tell you this, but your parents are fuck ups if they couldn't pay off a 500k mortgage in 20 years.

I'm mortgage free at 23 lol, literally zero debt, all I have to worry about is homeowners and car insurance. And I'm 25 minutes from the nearest city center.

it means they know how a circuitboard works

I don't struggle but the problem is with the way you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. The only way to survive is to either be born into wealth or scam the system. Hard work doesn't get you anywhere but disappointment.

The people who should be guiding the young are leading them to destruction. They say "Go to university" and get pushed into it with "free money". Then 4 years later it turns out that entering the "real world" with -80,000 dollars is actually a really horrible idea.

They say "Don't get married young, live your life", but then you don't have any reason to work hard, it's not like you have any one to work for.

They never tell you that even if you do make it, and get a great job paying 70k, your going to get taxed 50% of it and the rest goes to your debt for 10 years. They never tell you how miserable the "high paying jobs are".

Anyone who votes in this country is voting for israel. Good thing I was born with more than 2 brain cells.

Dont be jelly leaf. I just figured niggers get away with being niggers why shouldn't I be able too. So far lifes been great. No debt. Get anything I want pretty much, and dont pay for it. My wife has an IUD so I get to cum in that pussy everyday.

Attached: 1510156930653.jpg (600x600, 66K)

All modern propaganda directed at millennials is to prevent themselves from realize they hate themselves

Fixing things is way better than being a code monkey any day. I find people who repair stuff do way better than some monotonous hand movements. As for driving, I would only encourage people to take driving jobs on 2 conditions: 1. You are NOT using YOUR own car and 2. You are driving CDL vehicles. I did a job a long time ago where I used my own car and I nearly went broke. I will never do that again.

It does but my grandparents race mixed so they are automatically pieces of shit.

This. Boomers will make millions of dollars and spend it all on RVs and retirement home fees and leave nothing to their grandchildren. They treat the house as an asset rather than an heirloom and expect their children to move out when they are 18 and take on hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt. Individualism is cancer and is killing our society, and literally our people. There is no intergenerational continuity

Attached: 1541786022251.jpg (2000x2486, 664K)

Gen-Xer actually, I escaped you faggots by a year or two.