Armed militia detains over 300 spic illegals on NM border

Are you forming a legal militia to detain illegals?

Well, Jow Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6932583/More-300-asylum-seekers-surrender-armed-militia-New-Mexico-citizens.html

Attached: illegals.png (1149x1145, 696K)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Attached: us-soldier-doughboy-gas-mask-helmet-springfield-1903-great-war-wwi.jpg (479x587, 89K)

It is your constitutional duty to protect your country. Every red blooded American should strive to be even a sliver as patriotic as these militiamen

Fuck New Mexico, fuck Arizona, fuck Texas, and fuck California

Attached: 1550629842522.png (888x894, 520K)

If the government won't do its job, then the people will /thread

Do they really not understand they sound like comicbook supervillain organizations talking about regular good people this way? I'd say "don't interrupt the enemy while they're making a mistake" but they're too high off their "intellectualism" and high-mindedness to ever take this seriously.

Fucking this

I salute those brave citizens for defending our borders

Attached: FA960D4C-527A-4667-83AF-8BAE100C0D30.png (386x772, 21K)

Show flag

Attached: 1555287027512.gif (1000x1000, 297K)

It's not enough that they only surrender
they need to send a message, a real one

Get your shit together, faggots. Your states are letting them in.

this was tried many times during the Obama and Bush years, every time the FBI showed up to harass everyone. We'll see what Trump does.

These are the people you should thank for their service, not ZOG soldiers out killing goat herders for Israel.

>The group handed themselves in and Border Patrol arrived to process them

They will get Trump's sanctuary city amnesty.

This. Fire on border crossers, and they’ll quit crossing or eat lead

>New Mexico

Attached: 12190AAC-01FF-40FB-A83C-B8E85080D1F9.jpg (900x720, 291K)

uh oh, hope the ATF and FBI don't burn their families too

Attached: 1540066769645.jpg (1024x752, 229K)

Good. Accelerate the destruction of LA

Attached: DCD34983-27BB-4129-B295-84D34DB9B47E.png (720x544, 512K)

Attached: 6DEBC28E-A9C6-43C4-B1E7-1845E0FBD7E3.jpg (618x1024, 83K)

They surrender and then
they are released
into the United States

What is to stop them from leaving and going wherever they feel like after arriving in LA?

why would they leave? it's already mexico.

And go where besides the surrounding cities? I couldn’t give two fucks less.

Attached: 3053E85C-B63C-4431-9135-B2F6B7EC3FF2.jpg (500x326, 26K)

The Army is Trump's Army. He is commander in chief. The people of the United States of America voted him into that position. Our Army is commanded by a civilian, we are not a fucking Junta.

Fuck the British. You people are pathetic and completely corrupt.

Whites flee, nonwhites follow. That is the pattern. Trump is going to let loose the hordes who will then go to your hometown. But hurr durr Isreall muricamuricamurica.

Too bad our “army” is nothing but mutts and shabbos goys who willingly die for Israel

>instead of completely cutting off the cancer trump decides to move it since liberals don't want to undergo such an operation
>wtf don't put the shit where we eat, orange man bad!!
I live in California but I hope he does it anyway. I'm not a big city faggot anyway

The davidians did that to themselves.

We need people willing to shoot to kill
We can stop this shit.

Literally every single fucking so called human in Mexico central and South America could make a legitimate asylum claim, What if they all do?

There’s already nothing but brown hordes ruining my hometown and that was happening long before Trump. Again I seriously, SERIOUSLY, do not give a fucking shit about sanctuary cities or states. They want these nigger leeches and they’re gonna fucking get them.

Attached: A9F7FF61-B7F0-4F27-9BD9-10C3059CBCAB.jpg (480x853, 29K)

They gassed themselves and seiged the house in various points to make the fire cook quicker before hand? Thats weird, I don't remember seeing them do that, but the other side..

It will just be more of them allowed to stay, but I guess it is your problem. It seems americans never knew how cool amnesty could be until Trump started doing it...

Based and red pilled

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-002005.png (2560x1440, 3.13M)

Glowhard 3: Glow free or Die Hard the post

fpbp

Attached: 54365437.jpg (900x767, 187K)

>border patrol does not condone the group's actions

Fuck the feds. Fucking nigger loving globohomo cocksuckers. I don't fucking condone the fed's actions, how about that -- what now you stupid fucking niggers?

LOL

>Allowed to stay
In the cities that have begged for them, but now suddenly are horrible for them. Hm.

It’s illegal to form a militia you moron.
>inb4 not it’s not

Then why In most states you can’t even open carry or conceal carry? Militias are illegal unless you plan on using fists.

you'll have your skin peeled off in due time

Unimaginably based

Attached: Screenshot_20160629-234300.png (1440x2560, 1.21M)

How many invaders were shot?

probably embarrassing

>Invaders

It’s not illegal to cross the border if you’re claiming asylum you mongrel.

It is very literally a constitutional right you fucking faggot. Any state law saying otherwise is unconstitutional. You're an asshole.

But they are still part of your country and they will be allowed to go wherever they want after. Why is this so hard to understand? Do your liberal cities have Berlin walls around them to keep them in?

This is why the Jew controls your country. At least you still have the constitution, right?

Yes it is, you claim asylum at a point of entry not after an illegal entry. Fuck outta here with your BS

Except state law supercedes federal law you inbred hick. Literally no one cares about a 300 year old piece of paper. That piece of paper does NOT control all of the states.
If a state wanted to completely ban guns, they’re well within their right to do so.
Don’t like it? Move.

Yeah those cartels trafficking humans are obeying the law, definitely

Suppose the Chinese army rolled over the border and stated they would be asking for asylum. Not invaders, right? Because they're asking for asylum?

Traitors like you deserve to go up against a wall along with the invaders.

The entire southern border IS a point of entry you fool.

>Do your liberal cities have Berlin walls around them to keep them in?
Like the Canada user said, why the fuck would they leave? They have absolute special status above white citizens in sanctuary cities, they could murder someone and get off Scott free all because they’re illegal

>piece of paper does NOT control all of the states.
Uh, the US constitution is the supreme law of the land. You need to take a civics refresher course.

No they are not, the Confederates lost hillbilly. This is federalism, a state can not legislate a consititional right away, you'll get the jack boot of federalism.

No it's not, points of entry are legally defined. Why are you so dumb?

No this is serious All of them are going to be coming soon hundreds of millions there will come a time to defend or be consumed this is not a drill

Why is it that burgers are the only people who require explanations about their own country...

Attached: 987654345678876543456787654.jpg (1060x2112, 489K)

burn in hell sodomite

Attached: 1521921530865.gif (600x450, 1001K)

There’s no point in arguing with you here. I know I’m right. that’s why we will take your guns and watch you shit your pants as you do nothing about it.

Did you ignore everything I said or are you just a dumb Dominican like the rest?

bring it, faggot!

Already happening you hick.

Like I said, not my problem. Learn Spanish, it will be the only language spoken in this hemisphere.

where? your nigger obama and that retard from texas isn't in the wh anymore.

>Assylum seekers

Looks like the US' media has started to become more European, first it was inmigrants, then migrants and now “Assylum seekers”.

Nah. We’ll ship all that diversity to your island

no, you.

lmao that ain't happening
2nd gen mexicans can barely speak spanish at a 4th grade level
you underestimate the cultural power America has

Based

notice how they squeal likes the pigs they are when you threaten to send the shit skins to their neighborhoods....

Those militias are included on NORTHCOM briefs as a wildcard. The government doesn't officially approve of the militias, but if you think they aren't infiltrated then you're on acid.

Based

SAY THAT TO MY FACE BITCH

Attached: 1541566650247.png (445x605, 117K)

fuckin based, fpbp

Anyone pictured in the Bundy standoff pointing weapons was arrested later by the feds.

They literally clutch their pearls like a bunch of high class niggers

The constitution isn't divine or sacrosanct dab on dem nazgays why else are they using the pride flag for?

jury nullification.

Those arent illegals they are pointing guns at glow in the dark niggers who were infringing on peoples rights

>/salute

Attached: 155330608.png (427x424, 249K)

I appreciate the freedom you have but your state really sucks otherwise

The constitution supersedes any other document in the US.

If I dropped a dose Id still know this, cunt
You should try it and stop being a fag

Wish we had based Americans in Florida like in Texas.

HAHA! Right out of Fallout 3

Attached: 1555563684057.jpg (944x1799, 753K)

No it doesn't fucking stay away

Attached: dsc_0786_0.jpg (1920x1277, 643K)

Because our media has been taken over by a large handful of America-Hating Traitors.
Traitors who needed the fucking rope yesterday.
All we need is for Patriotic Nationalists to take back the Media and that will be a great start

ANARCHO-CAPITALISM DOESNT WO-

Dont go after beaners when you can go after the politicians committing treason
Fake news too

What the fuck are you talking about? The overwhelming majority of states allow both open and concealed carry.concealed is typically contingent on a permit. Several states have constitutional carry.

No one cares what you think
Kek

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE THE FIRST POST IS THE BEST POST

>Then why In most states you can’t even open carry or conceal carry?

Legality doesn't fucking matter if your government is beyond their purview in the first place. If you are being persecuted for merely ORGANIZING and stating your intent to protect your rights you have bigger problems than worrying about some fucking law you never voted for.

Attached: States.jpg (600x346, 56K)

Yeah I can post a picture of a nature reserve in my state too dude

Attached: 62A82DBE-BE99-445F-9142-4C54BD80290D.jpg (1450x967, 289K)

Might as well. The orange cuck hasn't built any new wall in 3 years so it's up to the patriots to take control while the conman funnels wall money to Israel.

YOURE TREASONOUS GOVERNMENT DID THAT
KYS PLEB

Attached: 093-01046 (1).jpg (1453x1175, 213K)

then wouldnt local law supersede state law? If the logic were to continue.

>oregon turns blue
>colorado turns blue
>nevada turns blue
>*you are here*
>florida turns blue
>texas turns blue
>arizona turns blue
your people are dying, gringo. this is chicano land now.

Kek
Training militia is illegal in some states
No one cares tho

This