JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

Attached: JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.png (1200x1144, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/074HtXwDhso
redicecreations.com/specialreports/taxesandcrown.html
archive.fo/omyOn
nytimes.com/2019/04/18/opinion/barr-media-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEVER FORGET

>fully exonerated
Another lie

Attached: 1555615656438m.jpg (1024x342, 64K)

I like to get a hope boner again, but I'm tired of getting blue balls

C O P E H A R D E R

Attached: 1543736491143.jpg (600x334, 63K)

Tomorrow seems like itll be a big day

Attached: 1531923807773.jpg (2242x1634, 974K)

> I'm not going to convict you of the crime but I'm also going to not say you didn't do it

This is really all they have

Attached: 1516215393678.png (645x729, 125K)

Q predicted this

Attached: Q.png (404x534, 234K)

If youre a shill, youre going to prison.

>this report doesn’t exonerate him
>>report exonerates him

yikes sweety

Wake me up when something happens.

Wrong. It did exonerate him, but it would defeat the narrative to say it did. Therefore, it "did NOT exonerate him" even though it did.

honestly, I haven't been following Q for months, but if this user is right, then Q did predict it. "shot heard round the world" many times. Still got no faith and not going to get my hope boner up again tho

The report does exonerate him though. There was no evidence of obstruction, just "maybe" this and "maybe" that. That's not proof.

That entire premise is nigger shit. You don't launch and investigation to "exonerate" someone. You are innocent until proven guilty in this country and the fact they didn't find shit means he is indeed exonerated.

Can't wait to see the Jow Forumscel salt when episode two of the Mueller investigation is announced.

FIRST

do you by chance enjoy scuba user?

>this report does not exonerate him
Spin harder

Attached: 8.gif (144x257, 10K)

Classic commie propaganda double speak. You are not guilty but being found not guilty does not mean you are not guilty. Kek you are pathetic.

It was never his job to exonerate, extremely dishonest of Mueller to even mention exoneration

if it was something other than campaign material I might get a little happy, but it is just campaign material.

Dang this is reaching farther than Q levels of LARPing faggotry.

I hope it will be merciless, excruciatingly painful, highly publicized, and ends with the death of all the traitors after months of unthinkable suffering, setting an example for the world to see.
Amen.

The special counsel found many contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians, but no evidence that any of the interactions rose to the level of a chargeable crime.

It's fucking happening

Attached: United_States_flag.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

You can't be exonerated if you weren't charged with a crime. Legally speaking, he is correct, it does not exonerate Trump, because he was never charged with a crime. It was worded this way so normies think it means there is implicit guilt on Trump, but it is 100% correct legally.

>mueller is /ourguy/
Q is a jewish psyop

I agree

Oh no.

Attached: Doc.png (903x508, 567K)

Lol, I'll go with you Q shills have been wrong for 2 years now. Q was right, he been right and it kills you inside to have to admit that. Nice try kike

Attached: videoblocks-russian-flag-waving-in-the-wind_sbm71f4ag_thumbnail-full05.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

so which jews are winning, Trump and the right wing jews or Clinton and the left wing jews

Not that Q isn't total bullshit, but Q doesn't argue that mueller is /our guy/, he says that Mueller is working for his freedom ie he is a black hat turned grey in order to save himself

It won’t be

Oh please it takes forever to get anything done in our federal courts, they would've had all these breakthroughs years ago if they had any semblance of efficiency. More and more keeps coming out as this report drags on.

[Mueller] is literally in the kill brackets you dumb space nigger

I am in awe of Trumps ability to just manifest a reality different from the Democrats and force the rest of the country to adopt his vision of the world.
It is magic, literal magic, sure he probably calls it something like visualization but a rose by any other, amirite?

Attached: 1554857461081.png (1600x1200, 478K)

>It is magic

It is just truth

Attached: MAGA.jpg (760x495, 78K)

If after two fucking years and $45 million dollars they couldn't find evidence of obstruction, there was no obstruction.

Just stop. This is identical to seeing doomsday cults try to justify their devotion to the cult after the prophesied end of days comes and goes.

April 19-20 is when shit always goes down.

Attached: April.png (2700x1416, 681K)

I’ll just leave this here...
youtu.be/074HtXwDhso

Attached: 9138BF00-AE46-45AF-8E4E-F508A8D660EE.gif (480x270, 2.42M)

Spring cleaning

>Trumps ability to manifest a reality
It's not Trump alone that's doing that, it's all of us. As humans we can connect to each other spiritually and our united, collective consciousness can manifest whatever we want into reality.

>force the rest of the country to adopt his vision of the world
He puts certain ideas in our head and makes us think about them. Like in 2016 everyone was thinking how crazy it would be to hear the words "President Trump" and all of us (even those who voted against him out of fear) memed it into reality. Imagine how amazing it's going to be when the entire world simultaneously names the Jew

how auspicious

NEVER FORGET!: The democrats and their media corporations have wasted 10's of millions of our tax dollars on a hoax investigation to take down our duly elected POTUS all because the candidate they colluded with lost an election they tried to rig. These people care nothing for America or the citizens they 'claim' to represent. NEVER FORGET THIS!

Attached: trumpprotectorofAmericans.jpg (480x587, 24K)

>You’re sorta guilty
Doesn’t work that way, memeflag. Cope harder

>fully and completely exonerated

This entire administration is full of fucking idiots who have no business governing others. Bloody hell.

>It is magic, literal magic, sure he probably calls it something like visualization but a rose by any other, amirite?
The modern day pharisees cannot compete with Christ.

Attached: Trump-777.jpg (1779x7260, 3.67M)

take your meds

What we know so far

>Russia Hacked the Election using spear fishing and Malware techniques
>The Seth Rich disinformation campaign was falsely pushed by Julian Assange
>Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks were Russian State operated persona's used to disseminate the DNC leaks
>Russia stole tens of gigabytes worth of data
top fucking jej

Attached: 1544124288059.png (1393x1235, 701K)

bump

Notice the sudden influx of anti-Christian threads today? jews are mad.

Attached: 1515923599631.jpg (520x545, 67K)

Senor Q knows everyt'ing

Attached: deja_q_hd_422.jpg (1438x1080, 410K)

in 1783 is when the french handed over the colonies to the british in the Paris Treaty because they couldn't pay off their 100 years war debt. In that treaty was the Crown Temple States incorporation which made sure all taxes went back to the British crown:
redicecreations.com/specialreports/taxesandcrown.html
archive.fo/omyOn

Attached: Trump-NESARA2.jpg (2416x2958, 3.33M)

Get jailed or killed lmao

It’s over

>including the DNC’s opposition research into candidate Trump
Hmmmmm

You are presumed to be exonerated of all offenses you haven’t been charged with.

GOD SPEED

Attached: 1555538224960.jpg (480x320, 69K)

It earned more in uncovered tax avoidance than it costed in salary and benefits and overall cost. In fact it gave us 25 million dollars. Mueller is efficient unlike the bankrupt orange faggot with hair plugs

1st and 10 at the 40! #17’s got this.

Attached: C4C2C611-1E14-4FF9-9141-76CF99DB5880.jpg (281x273, 37K)

>you are not guilty. but you may be
what a fucking stupid retarded statement . how this mueller fag a prosecutor ahahahah

DEUS VULT

innocent until proven guilty but he could still be guilty even though hes innocent right now.

donald trump is actually the most talked about human in history. Beating christ by 2 to 3x

American Girls and American Guys
We'll always stand up and salute
We'll always recognize
When we see Old Glory Flying
There's a lot of men dead
So we can sleep in peace at night
When we lay down our head

My daddy served in the army
Where he lost his right eye
But he flew a flag out in our yard
'Til the day that he died
He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me
To grow up and live happy
In the land of the free

Now this nation that I love
Has fallen under attack
A mighty sucker punch came flyin' in
From somewhere in the back
Soon as we could see it clearly
Through our big black eye
Man, we lit up your world
Like the 4th of July

Hey, Uncle Sam
Put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty
Started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly
And there's gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin' her bell
And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Oh, brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue

Oh, justice will be served
And the battle will rage
This big dog will fight
When you rattle his cage
And you'll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A
'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass
It's the American way

Hey, Uncle Sam
Put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty
Started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly
And there's gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin' her bell
And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Oh, brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue
Oh, oh, of the Red, White and Blue
Oh, oh, of my Red, White and Blue

yang and tranny shills are pushing the russia narrative. theyve exposed themselves as shills

Guantanamo for the Conspirators, Detention Camps for the Shills and the Media.

>our united, collective consciousness can manifest whatever we want into reality.
This.

Attached: Sphere-1998-Movie-7.jpg (450x253, 11K)

All these childish shenanigans are a distraction from the real problems that slowly sink this country further into the abyss. Keep stalling and chasing each other in circles though.

Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens. It's a two tier system, they are allowed to legally kill civilians and even when they make an oopsie and kill the wrong one, nothing happens they just walk away. Trump isn't going to do shit. No one is going to walk the gallows or spend a night in a cell.

Honk Honk

Attached: skub.jpg (600x832, 96K)

bump

bump

bump

>your not exonerated
>line before that
>President didn't collude with Russia
if your going to shill, you should at the very least make sure you remove the part that destroys your own argument

>JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
>ends up doing nothing but pic related still while making the occasional tweet about it whenever democrats do something he doesn't like
watch him blow this leverage on war with iran and more corporate tax cuts to globalist companies that are subverting us and/or trying to replace us

Attached: Screenshot (103).png (2353x1593, 1.8M)

>While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him
This, ladies and gentleman, is what is known as an oxymoron, with heavy emphasis on the moron.
>Lol he didn't do it, but we never said he didn't not do it

>no evidence of collusion
>no further indictments
>no prosecution

iTs nOT aN ExONeRaTiOn

>le trust de blan XDDDD, le braise keg, le Mueller works fro PLUMP! and will jail Netanyahu XDDDD le magic numbers XDDDDDD
Take your Q retardation and shove it, Moarpheus.

bump

Kek

Nice flag, jew

Fucking beautiful

lmao you are labeled as a kike

too black pilled. Lighten up clown

A soothsayer among us.

Attached: 1508986907003.png (385x688, 303K)

HAPPENING ON EASTER SUNDAY! IT HAS ALL BEEN PLANNED!

nytimes.com/2019/04/18/opinion/barr-media-trump.html

This guy basically insinuated that the kikes tried to destroy Trump just like Jesus because he was the physical manifestation of the world they want to get rid of.

Attached: Trump-is-Jesus-Christ.jpg (818x1050, 530K)

>haters
I love that Trump stole this word from the Left just like he did with the "DUDE POP CULTURE = REAL LIFE POLITICS LMAO" meme

C O P E
O
P
E

>Russia Hacked the Election

>By exposing the dems as the primary-rigging, debate-rigging, convention-fixing, delegate-stacking, Clinton-owned pieces of shit they were/are; a fact they don't even bother attempting to deny

It really takes a special type of delusional arrogance to claim victimhood and moral highground because you got caught