Best Asian country to move to and acquire a cute wife with traditional values?

Best Asian country to move to and acquire a cute wife with traditional values?

Attached: peak.jpg (600x796, 33K)

japan

kys dumb racemixer

Japan or Korea probably.

japan, taiwan, or korea

Attached: YELLOWFEVER.png (125x125, 7K)

i'm obsessed.

> ...best Asian country?
Flag = already in an Asian country

Attached: images (22).jpg (654x469, 44K)

Japan is hard to get into, Taiwan is part of China so the lack of rights would be an issue. Korea seems like it could be a good bet though.

there isnt one

Israel

Japan

Attached: 1543256224751.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Highly recommend Taiwan. Preferably somewhere in the country.

Attached: 56143E0E-D5A1-48D8-98F4-320A540282DC.gif (560x446, 905K)

Why?

They won't take a Muslim like you, Mohammed.

There's daily posts of this kind here, are you doing the meme thing or are you actually willing to move to an asian country? Do you even speak chinese, japanese or mandarin? Do you have enough money? Can you deal with uprooting? What about your family, what do they think? How will you manage cultural differences?

Do you have a preference for asian woman in particular as opposed to one of your own race, or at least someone accessible? Seems like a lot of trouble to go through all this just to find a "traditional wife", unless there's no traditional type women for hundreds of miles around you. Which I find unlikely.

Finland

what an npc joke

trad girls dont racemix

Your ass.

Japan

Attached: 31.webm (439x472, 2.56M)

Philippines.
>cheap as fuck
>tons of babes craving white cock
>tropical weather

White Heaven lads

Attached: Untitled.png (469x597, 503K)

Japanese people are substantially better people than Koreans or chinks though. They actually have depth to their personalities and the capacity for empathy. Also, South Korea is a feminist culture that’s only getting closer and closer to the USA.

Attached: 9833F132-7621-41BC-8ABE-F6A3F4E77032.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

bruh why so serious man

people talk about JAV actresses, but that guy is my fav actor.

I'm 20, and almost done with my degree. I plan on working my ass off, learning the language and saving money till I'm about 25, then moving to an Asian country. I find white women as if not more attractive but their degeneracy too off putting.

Philippines
seriously you just need to be white

It's a beautiful country and the people are more traditional and down to earth than more cosmopolitan places like Japan or Korea. The women are hard-working, loyal and put family above all else. Just don't be a bum - they have no patience for manchildren. I need to go back someday.