The Democratic Party is in shambles

We have the chance to break the Democratic Party once and for all. The progressives are demanding Congress begin impeach precedings, and Nancy Pelosi and other moderate Democrats are scared to death as they know they will lose the middle if they do this.

We must push for Nancy to impeach Trump.

Attached: 8890E94E-7860-4809-8612-71E3002F84FF.jpg (750x693, 125K)

at some point even kids realize they have been lied to about the Easter bunny then they get over it and move.

Nothing will satisfy Trump haters. Seriously, after going on years about how Mueller is going to get Trump, they're really grasping for straws.

How many of these guys are there? Are could've sworn he had a different first name before

BUMP..
fuck it all.. push this shit show over the edge.. I've tried to use words. I've tried to reason with these people for years..
It's worthless and pointless..
I want them to light this shit off and self implode completely, to where no one wants to even show their face or associate with them. That or they get so brazen that they trigger us to finally do what we should have done a long time ago........
Gas.

All of these people need to be institutionalized. TDS is real and has legitimately broken their minds.

Go for it.
Light yourselves on fire.

It sure is fun watching the dems eat themselves alive. the primaries are going to be nuts and I'm stocking up on popcorn

Nancy responds to the call.....

Attached: 1BA88F27-9032-4FE9-980A-C5C832FB11F6.jpg (600x922, 171K)

The democrats will never be in shambles as long as shitskins keep moving here (legal or illegal). The republicans are basically doing nothing about Immigration and Trump has basically given up.

Attached: 9FCBC213-B9F7-4AD5-A775-BF7C5AA1FE15.jpg (750x984, 860K)

look at this fuckin guy, he has a 350 part twitter thread. they are losing it

Attached: wouldulookatthisfaggot.png (555x642, 111K)

Jews are the worst

Attached: 9309725074349.jpg (1023x768, 570K)

>in shambles
It's "a shambles", user

Does he legitimately think anyone is going to read his rambling blog?

They don't need any help from us to destroy themselves, why do anything when we can just sit back and watch them make themselves look like idiots. Now I need some popcorn.

Attached: comfy.jpg (958x666, 141K)

no one says "a shambles".
that's just being pedantic.
the semantics are the same.

Attached: 1537148816596.png (804x767, 818K)

lol just saw this, he has a book coming out soon that just got BTFO

Attached: plsbuymybook.png (599x781, 174K)

Holy shit, that's some next level TDS

>The party is in a shambles

Bloody hell.

Let me guess... gonna be on the NYT bestsellers list, without actually having any indication of amazon or barns & nobles sales.

Attached: the best seller no one bought.jpg (715x1080, 79K)

Trump is guilty though, Mueller's report confirmed that he used his office to obstruct the investigation.
No memes are going to change that.

Attached: 1525664199913.jpg (888x1024, 262K)

There's two, ed and brian krassenstein. They both have a similar cuckface and trip over themselves to respond to drumpf first, which us probably why you're getting them confused.

>he obstructed a partisan fishing exposition
You don't want to see where this line of inquiry goes next
It won't be good for you

He's at 382 tweets now ahahahahha hahahahahahahhahaa he can see those shekels disappearing right before his eyes. What a day

this is not true. in fact it the report said he and his office went above and beyond assisting the special counsel in their investigation.

the biggest joke about all of this is the simple fact everyone knows it's the (((Russians))); but the plan was to keep using that terminology until the psychopathic narcissism prevalent in all jews convinces them to pull their own mask of and say "it was us all along!"
Sadly, they have learned in the past thousand or so years, which makes this more difficult than it has any right to be.

Attached: DRUMBFVE BTFO.jpg (800x800, 82K)