Daily thread: race-mixing is wrong and should be punished with capital punishment

Race mixing contributes to many social problems, it's evil because it destroys identity and purpose, it adds to confusion within the offspring resulting in more depression, suicide and the lose of ancient genes. Because my ancestors didn't mix I feel like I'm close to them, I feel very connected with them and I know that I have an identity, I feel proud and I feel satisfied and I can bet that mutts will never feel what I feel. Being a mutt is wrong, I know you can't do much about being a mutt but at least when you wanna breed stick to a mutt girl and don't try to spread your mutt genes somewhere else where pure breeds still exist. Mutts need to learn their place.

Attached: niggrfree.png (1799x900, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29855805
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0185-16592013000300013
marketwatch.com/story/the-reason-why-babies-who-look-more-like-their-dads-may-be-healthier-2018-03-07-10884227
youtube.com/watch?v=9KvyEx2cnGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mutts: brought to you by white liberals for the past 500 years

Attached: mixing_2.png (776x542, 108K)

although most people here already know that

Attached: mixing.jpg (495x589, 94K)

Attached: depression.png (350x409, 37K)

also if you like ethnic global diversity you should not mix

Attached: 1519043213643.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

Jews burned Notre Dame

Attached: multi.gif (313x339, 17K)

Based Italian racemixing stats poster

I'm a mutt, its not a good thing or a bad thing, it simply is. Not all mutts are the same either, we just exist in between the spectrum. Race is real, but its not a line drawn in the sand.

post face or eyes

Youth of mixed race/ethnicity are more likely to be at risk for poor mental health outcomes even with a similar number of external developmental assets as their single race/ethnic counterparts.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29855805

Attached: Serious Mental Illness by Race.png (1558x800, 108K)

Attached: Learning Disabilities by race.png (711x594, 99K)

I dont get it, hispanics are all a mix, and low rate?

There's a distinction between race and ethnicity.
Race is like black vs. white.
Ethnicity is hispanic vs. non-hispanic.
Also there's a difference between being mixed race and having some admixture.

Attached: Intimate Partner Violence race.png (1043x716, 99K)

Attached: Suicidal Thoughts by Race.png (1558x800, 107K)

The average hispanic is around 50% Spaniard and 50% Native, should we be like the most fucked up mentally in these stats?

Attached: Suicide Attempts by Race.png (1558x800, 101K)

citation needed

It looks like the problem is not being mixed race, the problem is being mixed race in a Multicultural place with people different than you and even pure mayorities compared to you, in mixed countries like mexico everyone is basically mestizo and belong to similar ethnic groups, so it isnt the same problem and that graphs prove it.
> I do not deny there could be problems in the DNA for race mixing, but i think nurture is more important in this cases like depression.

Attached: 1551312477738.jpg (918x918, 388K)

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children _
Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

Attached: dx_1779_2.jpg (777x1042, 262K)

Attached: 1553403648626.png (2318x2410, 381K)

An image search of that doesn't take me to any scientific study. Does this come from a peer-reviewed scientific source?
Except for these studies which shows mixed-race individuals have more issues despite controlling for environmental factors:

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Also this: and note pic related as well. Mixed-race individuals use mental health services at about the same as whites despite controlling for income, yet they still have more mental illness than whites... interesting

Attached: Mental health service income.png (591x719, 120K)

Im mixed white skinned and i dont look like the average mexican (Castizo goblino or however you call it), honestly it makes a sense of no identity, but i wonder: if i was brown hispanic maybe i wouldn´t have that kind of identity problems?

Attached: 1550417858635.jpg (586x575, 33K)

get in here niggers

ayy how do you do fellow Castiz-bro

Well that explains it

Attached: bb9994012fc2b1ff1e5aab45de69c942.jpg (650x488, 24K)

scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0185-16592013000300013

Attached: a13f3.jpg (558x865, 105K)

How do you feel about the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic?

Sub Saharans, I don't care about them as long they don't enter the northern parts of Morocco.

This, genetically speaking, being a mutt does not improve or worsen your health, attractiveness, etc, it's just generally unpredictable. You could end up like a 56% meme, or you could be just fine, maybe even pass off as one of the races you inherited. But culturally, as some of the other anons have said, it is a net negative, because you do not belong anywhere, and you can't even group with other mutts, since, as you said, mutts are not one race.

Civilizations built on mestizaje do not grown mixed children into such severe defects as pure civilizations. This is why, in the Spanish-speaking Américas, where intermixing was prevalent, the commonality and severity of the discussed issues is smaller. However, this is considering both the -currently- homogeneous Iberoamerican states and the expulsion of the Spanish rulers, which, to some extent, negated the effects by causing social consciousness to "forget" about the Spaniard.
This thread presents the problem for the outset: when intermixing begins in a civilization and the pillars of blood are broken. History, culture and blood are the foundation of a nation, a people, and if one falters -blood, in this case-, the natio falls. I do not need to remind you that Mexico, today, is not Nueva España or the Aztec Empire, it's a wholly different nation.
This thread wants to promote the knowledge of the dangers of intermixing and the irreversible damages to nations.
Ethnonationalists are proud of our heritage because we can look at our history, our idols and our art and see ourselves reflected.

Attached: bandera.jpg (437x291, 23K)

Funny thing is that Brenton Tarrent did both paths and got lead to a more extreme end.

I strongly agree, but cant blame me for what my ancestors did (Mostly spaniards and the independence consecuences), but at least i wont screw it up and ill search for a genetically similar girl to avoid mixing.

Nothing to say about those sources I provided which shows mixed-race individuals have more health issues despite controlling for environmental factors...?
It's a bit hard to make out if your graph supports your claim, but I did find another source which seems to say something similar to what you said but with a more comprehensible chart. Note the numbers don't quite add up like you claimed they did, and note how the term used is admixture.
>Genetic admixture is the presence of DNA in an individual from a distantly-related population or species, as a result of interbreeding between populations or species who have been reproductively isolated and genetically differentiated.
Again, there's a difference between admixture and being of mixed race.

Attached: Admixture.png (1141x722, 348K)

If he did both paths and ended up taking that decision, he wasn´t wrong then.

Attached: Brent 1.jpg (1160x2048, 303K)

if you're a half Asian mutt you can try being good looking like this fag from ariana grande's recent degenerate video.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-201301_YouTube.jpg (1201x1022, 195K)

can we get sources on the rape related to the muslim conquest of north africa please, I couldn't find anything

A son cannot be blamed for the wrongdoings of his parents. The Spaniards committed a historical atrocity and I only wish the original nations of the Américas can be rebuilt. It is your example, the genocide on half your blood, that I use to teach these dangers.
However, the contemporary nation of Mexico is already a nation of her own. You blood, history and culture are distinct enough for it to be your own -same goes for most of the Américas-, I cannot blame and will not do so.

Attached: 427px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Castile_(1390-15th_Century).svg.png (427x600, 106K)

Being an identity-less Mutt has redpilled me harder and faster than anything Jow Forums can throw at me. Race is very much real and racemixing should be abolished. No one deserves this fate.

Racemixers get the rope.

Based Spaniard-bro.
btw what do you think about AMLO asking you to apologize?

>bringing another mentally ill, low self-esteem mutt into the world
Please do not

"Says the goyim of 6 European countries mixed in Las Americas".

Yes I'm double mixed and I've hated my existence for years. Thats why I am asking you to not have children. Basically what this user said

Thanks for the data, may you write a definition of both to conclude:
>Admixture:
>Being mixed race:

Whats your admixture?

A waste of saliva and a display of historical etiquette ignorance. The past may not be forgiven -s much is known in Evropa-, lest all our time be spent begging for forgiveness.
Forgiveness is an empty deed. Remembrance is a historical imperative.
Do remember. Do not fight petty battles for an "I am sorry".

Thank you for the data as well. I think something like pic related may help you see this distinction between mixed-race and admixture a bit more clearly. The guys at the top are white, and so is the guy on the bottom left corner, though it's possible they may have non-white admixture (albeit a small amount), but not enough for them to identify as anything other than white.

Attached: 1497443084617.jpg (758x878, 118K)

I strongly disagreed with him, were basically mixed with spaniards in blood and culture, even we created our own with your influence later, but desu i dont feel bad for it, he woke up a nationalist spirit in Mexicos population doing that, yeah i agree a stupid claim but it works to keep people united as a nation.

Very well put and checked

Attached: nod.gif (255x184, 583K)

Fathers don't bond with kids that don't look like them. Mothers do because it came from their crotch and they got the hit of hormones.

Some of my family mixed with asians and you can tell the fathers have no interest in their half asian son. They have become total mommas boys.

I'm castizo. 22% Amerindian. I'm also a phsician and in line to be in the chief suite at pretty large hospital system. I've never had problems with my identity. My wife is a mid-level. Our combined income was over 600k last year. There's almost no one at my level of success that identifies their race as being an important part of their self. My place is above you. Both my kids go to private school and do exceptionally well. They will be above your kids. Welcome to America. Merit > Race.

GO AWAY!

Attached: meme_flag_fasc.png (906x900, 266K)

I can agree, may you send me a link with info about that father "Bond"?

May you send Skin picture?

You'd think a physician would know a thing or two about statistics

Attached: naxalt fallacy.png (500x441, 133K)

Just make some white kids, you have a gf than you're going to marry no?

I'm white passing. Only racists aware of all the subtleties of race assume I'm hispanic, particularly since I never spoke spanish and have no accent.

Like I said, the America allows for the exceptions to rise due to merit. If the US was a white ethnostate, those blacks who are two standard deviations above the norm would still be subordinate to low iq trailer trash.

I understand that point, but in the case of blacks for instance a standard deviation above the norm is merely the average for whites. Blacks and hispanics on average aren't going to do as well as whites and a lot of this is based on intelligence differences between each group.

I said two standard deviations above the norm. That's fine that they aren't on average going to do as well as whites. I'm not supporting affirmative action or anything to raise up the weak. I just want those of us who are capable of practicing at a high level to continue to have the opportunity to do so regardless of race. That's not a possibilty in a white ethnostate. But I guess if we're larping you guys can have the northern half of the country back, lol.

Well good for you. Of course you may have the opportunity to do so in a white ethnostate. You'd just be incentivized to leave or not reproduce or if whites were already a super majority a very small non-white presence can be tolerated given birth rates etc.

>I just want those of us who are capable of practicing at a high level to continue to have the opportunity to do so regardless of race.

So you're a nigger.

where can I buy this shirt?

Idk, but you can print it right?

Based Berber bro

Mutt here. I literally don't feel like my parents are parents at all. To me my mom is just coalburning trailer trash whore and my dad is just another lazy nigger Even my siblings feel alien.

Yet whenever I hang out with my white relatives or stay in white neighborhoods I feel at home. I have never once thought of myself as black. I absolutely have a sense of white identity.

marketwatch.com/story/the-reason-why-babies-who-look-more-like-their-dads-may-be-healthier-2018-03-07-10884227

there are some infographs floating around on Jow Forums but this is what i could find

youtube.com/watch?v=9KvyEx2cnGo

>Argues to keep the 250lb 5'1 princesses that have slept with 50 guys by 20.

Ok buddy, ill take the Asian cuties. You can keep that hover round captain....

Side note, why do white supremacists never address the issue about white western women? Its almost like you want a bunch of white supremacist men, blue balled because there arent any skinny white non whore women left.
>Im implying that you want sexually frustrated men, ya know, future shooters.

Its why me and many think your CIA, or one of the alphabet agencies....

Attached: 1555272406437.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

>Average white women

Kek, go to walmart. Keep fighting for that brother....

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1549977453290.png (600x450, 705K)

Attached: Comparison.png (600x364, 535K)