HAPPENING

It's happening soon. Now it's 100%.
NATO prepares to attack Russia.
Soon.

Attached: 2019-04-19_05-35-17.png (699x635, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9N4BbUmUe4
youtube.com/watch?v=TcHD9VEQ7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=EpbgRn-j5eo
youtube.com/watch?v=BD1dYTJLiek
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJvG6VbuOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Night
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is normal, move along.

>NATO
>French
>attacking Russia
Some of these things don't add up...

Come and get some faggots
I wanna eat some whites and niggers for my breakfast

Attached: C91D3EFD-7533-4720-ABEE-B5968E03C318.jpg (938x619, 130K)

The French have wanted to surrender to Russia since 1941, and now's their big chance.

Attached: french_surrender01.png (1280x720, 945K)

>300 French
>adding to a Battalion of British at Tapa

Look, if that can invade Russia, you deserve to be invaded.

This is just French engineers coming in to assist in tank trap installation on the frontier to prevent YOU from invading Estonia.

NATO TRIPWIRE is a defence force, not offense. Look at the equipment roster at Tapa and Ämäri.

t. USAWC Senior

>to prevent YOU from invading Estonia
Shit.
I was dreaming about invading estonia for all those years...

>HAPPENING
More like Fappening

Why are you afraid, Ivan ?

Attached: AVECESAR.jpg (1024x683, 98K)

bring it on Ivan your country can't even clean out a sandpit correctly

please god let Russia win and nuke the degenerate capital of the world from existence heck ill fight however i can from wherever i can.
Russia may be our last hope

>French
So, they're sending French troops to surrender...? weird, but ill allow it.

Attached: 1521910766034.png (900x900, 318K)

Putin has a HARD ON for the Baltic States. He sees them as pretty little runaway Oblasts that need to return to Mother Russia's loving arms by any means necessary.

Literally, "I'll fuck you until you love me, faggot Baltics."

It's predicted he's going to pull some shit in Narva like he did Crimea with his "Little Green Faggots."

Attached: EestiSSR.jpg (519x692, 38K)

Just a routine military dick measuring contest.

I don't really want war. I just want NATO to left us alone.
Why you, europeans hate us so much? You always tried to invade us.

NATO exists to keep Russia out, America in and Germany down.

France is the degenerate capital of the world, every human in that place needs to die, please Russia do us some good

>NATO exists to keep Russia out, Israel in and Germany down.
FTFY

Based haha

No it doesnt, its to keep jews from getting Euros to war each other
Fake news is fake

Finally a happening.

I’m with you Russia bro. Fuck Europe

And to keep niggers flowing into Europe apparently.

But this is stupid. He can't do same as in Crimea, because there were troops in Crimea since Soviet Union. Also Putin was provoced to save Crimea from americans. Also Narva is just landlocked peace of shit, why anybody need that.
It's just your shitty media narrative to keep war hysteria.
I know, but I don't like this situation. It only means you westerners will try to invade Russia once again in future, how you did it already for a lot of times in teh past.

> 300 strong force
> IDS AN INVASION NATO PLS STOB
Fuck off Russkie, 300 Frenchmen couldn't conquer a Moscow whorehouse

>will arrive in Tapa
where is this place and is it a central bank or oil that they are after?

bad analogy user since the french are known to be quite adept in bed

>Makes imaginary border containing several other nationalities
>Why you, europeans hate us so much? You always tried to invade us.
Truly a mystery.

Attached: 13442314_10154325169269917_8167295968282929036_n.jpg (228x224, 6K)

underrated

......how high are you?

>Also Narva is just landlocked peace of shit, why anybody need that.
Yeah, except we can remember all that Russian internet chatter back in 2014 how USSR brought progress and development to Baltics and how they are rightful clay.
Thank god your adventure in Ukraine turned to be such a clusterfuck.

Because you did it before with Georgia. Cried and said it wouldn't happen again. Then came Crimea. I mean Crimea was at least strategic and Putin doesn't seem to care about Donetsk and other Russian separatists except for pissing off the West. Putin has his scapegoat for the failing economy so he'll be happy till he retires/dies. If he invades the Baltics, Russia will lose and will give up everything they've gained since WWII.

The elite and the traitors are hating you, yes, but not the people.

Tapa is a barracks for NATO and Eesti Defence Forces. It nominally hosts a British TRIPWIRE Battalion. There's a NATO TRIPWIRE Battalion in all three Baltics and 2 US Battalions in Poland.

No, he can't do it exactly the same. Narva has to look like an internal Estonian Civil War so Article V of NATO's Charter can't be invoked.

Because France would NEVER attack Russia, right?

Attached: napoleon-i-9420291-2-402.jpg (300x300, 15K)

French, Germans, Swedes, Poles, all of them invaded Russia. Some of them for several times. Learn history.

Sounds like a terrible idea but go for it i guess.

When the mail order brides stop flowing, the bullets will start flying

>Russia.
>300 French
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Even Napoleon has had enough time to get a chuckle from this.

>He's been cucked by Swedes.

Attached: aces.png (500x345, 179K)

>mutt education

You didn't expect them to march to the end of the Iberian? It's pretty much a dead end.
You guys had the frontier, and boats were shitty.

>Yeah, except we can remember all that Russian internet chatter back in 2014 how USSR brought progress and development to Baltics and how they are rightful clay.
USSR brought progress and development actually, they still use Soviet heritage there.
We didn't claim they as rightful clay, it's your lie. Nobody in Russia would say it. They are not Russians.
Bullshit. Georgia sttacked Russian peacekeepers and casuals of South Ossetia. Crimea was saved from Ukraine, it was partly strategic for Naval base, yeah.
All americans including you shows perfectly who are real warmongers. I see it's natural hatred toward us inside of you. It can only help me to make right decisions.

Russia wants the Baltics, and the Baltics don't want to be part of Russia -- so why don't the Baltic people just embrace a right to self-defense and own weapons like the Swiss and Americans instead of relying on other countries to save them?

Attached: Mfw.jpg (339x351, 14K)

lol
jew
>oh, I'm such a poor victim.
You're a Khazar jew, clever disguise.

>Russia wants the Baltics
Bullshit
>why don't the Baltic people just embrace a right to self-defense and own weapons like the Swiss and Americans instead of relying on other countries to save them?
Because they just want some cock to suck, that's all.

Prepare your anus Igor Vasilievich.

>Bullshit. Georgia sttacked Russian peacekeepers

Kek. Sorry your MiniTru feeds you that line of bullshit. Do you really think Georgia thought they had a chance to win if they attacked you?

August 8th is a fine film, very well done, but pure fucking propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9N4BbUmUe4

9th Company, however is the fucking best Russian war movie ever made: youtube.com/watch?v=TcHD9VEQ7C8

This. Just came here to post this. The thread is a joke.

Attached: pizza-cat.jpg (256x256, 84K)

>so why don't the Baltic people just embrace a right to self-defense and own weapons like the Swiss and Americans

Estonia actively encourages gun ownership to all Estonians, but not Russian "Resident" passport holders. Pistols and rifles are easily obtained. Kaitseliit (national guard) is very well formed for self-defence in each parish.

The truth, which is forbidden on american medias
youtube.com/watch?v=EpbgRn-j5eo
Georgia attacked S. Ossetia because americans let them, that negro Secretary of the State, I don't remember her name let Saakashvili to attack them, he was sure america will save him. But for americans it was just good chance to make false flag.

God bless our new murrican masters! Always said, that Trump is our guy! I want Wendy's in my city asap and now we only have nigger-tier KFC, damn you V.V. Pinya!

>>Why you, europeans hate us so much?
You succumb to the will of the jew......Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, etc

Brandon?

The fact you believe that cracks me up.

The most stupid thing is to believing that american governorate will bring easy life to you. They will just fit Russia into global piramide of economy, where countries of prosperity exist, economical centres and resource givers, like Eastern Europe is just human resource for Western Europe, Mexico is human resource for america etc. Africa is for natural resources, like uranium, diaminds etc. Russia was american vassal in 90s.
If you are not american/anglo agent, educate yourself, schoolboy.

Wendy's isn't that great desu, but it's the least disgusting of the three big fastfood burger joints

If you want NATO to leave you alone; then stop fucking being imperialist and invading other countries

Fucking kek.

>You always tried to invade us.
Like you never invaded the Baltics, Poland, Romania, Crimea, Georgia, etc.

Fuck your

>french troops surrender to nazis
>jew is upset by this
Hi jewboy, with jewboy jokes.

Attached: the_face_of_jewish_supremacy.png (3000x2000, 2M)

Because you invaded them first.

>They will just fit Russia into global piramide of economy
So exactly what we are now

Also; the last and only time Poland invaded you was in the 1600s. You’ve invaded twice, and failed an attempt in 1919 again. You’re imperialist scum.

>USSR brought progress and development actually
By stripping the land of its resources and murdering their people? LOL.

Russian propaganda is not truth

OH NO! THE INVASION OF RUSSIA IS ASSURED!
NOW THAT NATO HAS 300 WHOPPING FEARLESS FRENCH TROOPS IT'S ALL OVER.
Seriously stfu OP. You're drunk on vodka and it shows.

Attached: 1551481282597.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Make note of the flags that berate your question for peace. Never forget (((them))), (((they))) speak of wars that did not concern their land.
Stay happy and safe, they cannot take the Urals and this burns their souls.

>He believes ANYTHING Moscow says.

In a Russian restaurant:
Why are the meatballs cube-shaped?

Perestroika! (restructuring)

Why are they undercooked?

Uskoreniye! (acceleration)

Why have they got a bite out of them?

Gospriyomka! (state approval)

Why are you telling me all this so brazenly?

Glasnost! (openness)

Also, have you ever seen Moтыльки? Fucking heartbreaking mini-series.

A grandson asks his grandfather: "Grandpa, is it true that in 1986 there was an accident at Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant?"

"Yes, there was", answers the Grandpa and patted the grandson's head.

"Grandpa, is it true that it had absolutely no consequences?"

"Yes, absolutely", answered the Grandpa, and patted the grandson's second head.

Attached: TooHer.jpg (783x720, 64K)

Forgot link to Moтыльки.

youtube.com/watch?v=BD1dYTJLiek

Attached: Mariya.jpg (634x354, 59K)

Who? France and Germany? Sweden? Lol
During ww1 and ww2 all countries changed their borders. And Russia wasn't the country who started wars. Actually the biggest warmongers were Germany and anglos.
Communists came to power with help of Baltics, and bring industry and infrastructure to them. They destroyed most of industry but still use most of infrastructure.
Thanks mate. I just wonder, are those really simple americans, that so stupid, which really schocking for me, or those are shills, which is schocking too.
This is Ossetian girl, who was there in times of conflict.

Even before jews some fags always wanted our frigid snow wealds, wastelands and plains. At first Poland thought that it was stronk and invaded when we had time of troubles after Ivan the Terrible, they tried to fuck us until Captain Sweden kicked all the shit out of them, he invaded and tried to do the same with Mutha Russia, but instead we kicked all the shit out of him. After that there was some french le fagg'ot who fucked up all his army at Berezina and after that some "Let the turkish roach live!" coalition invaded in Sevastopol. And all that was before gommunism, Urop why you hate us so much?

Attached: 1548992217095.jpg (633x738, 85K)

Well, the Swedes were ultimate euro-niggers for around two centuries, attacking and pillaging all of their neighbours on every occasion
>Oooh, you have a civil war, it would be a shame if someone invaded you!
The funny trivia is, Swedes never really paid for their actions. Russians were sated with sacrifice of Finns, Germans, Danes and Norvegians were too weak to retaliate, and Polish art&wealth is still displayed in Swedish castles.

>USSR brought progress and development actually, they still use Soviet heritage there.
Interesting how even Lithuania was better than USSR before 1940.

>Communists came to power with help of Baltics, and bring industry and infrastructure to them. They destroyed most of industry but still use most of infrastructure.
And not the Ribbentrop-Molotov / Ribbentrop-Stalin pacts?

America is Israel's largest colony. Even if their mouths refuse the jew, their souls cannot.

>300

Would be interesting if it was ancient Greece instead of bumfuck nowhere Tallinn

Sacha. Everyone knows if you russians want to invade Europe theres nothing anyone can do to stop you.

>Ribbentrop-Molotov
It was act to save Soviet Union. Stalin didn't know what to expect from america and anglos, because they made Munich agreement with Hitler before Molotov-Ribbentrop.
It was question of survivng, because Stalin was afraid that anglos will invade Soviet Union with Hitler together.

Truth: 0% chance of this ever happening

None of us actually want to fight you. Funniest part.

Hahaha, of course each and every Georgian has na full facemask and googles.
Nice.

Oh look its fucking hooknose satanists cannibalizing a child

Really activates my almonds

Attached: 1552133309755.gif (500x364, 1.49M)

Jews do. Seriously, they still bitch about muh pogroms. Do you think a SINGLE Russian today thinks about the times of Czar Alexander III? But Jews still do.

Full movie if anyone wants to feel so depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJvG6VbuOg

SPOILER: Rikki, Alya's adorable little mutt dies, and in her confusion and radiation sickness, she carries Rikki's corpse for days, begging him to wake up.

Mнe пoхyй. Oни дeлaли, нo нe бyдeм дeлaть.

Your national paranoia and fear of shadows is entertaining moskal

There’s the Putinist propaganda. The mask is off. Moлoдeц дeбил

>Russia was american vassal in 90s.
LOL, hardly. We do much better jobs of looting proper vassals. Russia fell apart over it's own bullshit. If you think we took over Russia after the Soviets collapsed, you've gone cabbage crazy, and you need to get out and plant some sunflower seeds. This week, Boris!

>. Do you think a SINGLE Russian today thinks about the times of Czar Alexander III?
Do you think average russian jnew anything about Alexander III and care about it? Especially when we have Czar-cuckold worshipping cult

>It's predicted he's going to pull some shit in Narva like he did Crimea with his "Little Green Faggots."
I think he already tried that with the Bronze Night riots in Estonia. I think it simply failed in Estonia, because the government had a good response to it. After all, a year later Russia invaded Georgia. A few years after that Russia invaded Ukraine.

The ones over here do. I've heard them bitch about Russians.

If by attack you mean France pre-emptively surrendering, then yes.

There's no political will for an attack. If some kind of "incident" happens, I would guess it's a false flag from a third group which would benefit from war.

>Baltics
They had constant succession crisises and almost no army, at first they were danish and polish fucktoys, then Sweden got them and in the end we. So technically we invaded Sweden and it's satellite.
>Poland
They started it first, kek.
>Romania
We did not invade them(only kicked their gypsie's asses when they joined Hitler's fuckfest), and before that we liberated them from kebabian cockroach problem.
>Crimea
There were some turkroaches, who thought that not only russian tsar may use his people as slaves. Catherine the Great proved, that they were completely wrong.
>Georgia
Kek, in 18th century they begged Russia to become our protectorate, cause you know all those roach problems.

So much invasions.

>No, he can't do it exactly the same. Narva has to look like an internal Estonian Civil War so Article V of NATO's Charter can't be invoked.
The Bronze Night riots were an attempt at it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Night
This happened even before Russia's invasion of Crimea.

Oh, I remember the Bronze Solider very well, sõber.

Attached: NarvaMan.jpg (777x757, 136K)

It was, like Eltsin's Minister of foreign affairs is now living in america, Eltsin's olygarchs runs out to britain and israel etc. If dig deeper, I would find more examples. Russia did everything in favor of world's 1% elite.

If I recall, they bitched about the Arc of Titus having depictions of the Temple of Jerusalem being plundered or something.
That was nearly two thousands years ago.
The kike is eternally butthurt, either legitimately or just to try to score sympathy points to cash in afterwards.

Fuck

Kek

>literally nothing
>false flag

Y'know not everyone pays attention to the news as autistically as you

Attached: SuperCyka.jpg (800x566, 44K)