IT'S FUCKING OVER

IT'S FUCKING OVER

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1140, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/7xgjhx.webm
slate.com/human-interest/2016/11/i-am-a-gay-jew-in-trumps-america-and-i-am-terrified.html
womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/a50994/adultery-laws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

files.catbox.moe/7xgjhx.webm

Attached: hyper.png (755x267, 43K)

Just look at your ID. This is all /4d/ chess. But on a serious note I hope they do start impeachment. That would make for a guaranteed win in 2020.

Attached: its over impeach.png (666x666, 290K)

>Stern
EVERY
DAMN
TIME

Stern is an Anglo name

You can't have obstruction when you cannot prove motive to obstruct. So if you have no crime, you have no obstruction.
Furthermore per statute obstruction only applies to PROSECUTION not investigation.
The "obstruction" they are refering to is whatever pretense that Democrats make up to draft impeachment.

Enjoy having the Senate laugh at you faggots while ALL of Obama's cabinet are prosecuted for Treason. Pray for Civil War and a quick death you fucking kikes.

It doesn't say that.

>Barr/Mueller: No collusion, no obstruction
>Stern: So, obstruction?

How do you obstruct justice if you haven’t committed a crime? Genuinely curious.

^ This

It doesn't say that. Funny that no news organization or Dems just ask Mueller directly. Instead they keep asking everyone else to comment on it

>If you have no crime, you have no obstruction

This is blatantly false. For example, Clinton got a perfectly legal blowjob and got hit with obstruction for trying to cover it up.

Where does it say "no obstruction"?

"I Am a Gay Jew in Trump’s America. And I Am Afraid for My Life."
"By Mark Joseph Stern "
>slate.com/human-interest/2016/11/i-am-a-gay-jew-in-trumps-america-and-i-am-terrified.html

Attached: 1544639401898.jpg (1188x1520, 148K)

Next up ladies and gents, dancing elephants!

*hoooooooonnnkkk*

Attached: 1555608765683.png (1040x445, 168K)

How can you propose that alongside that smug face?

cant stump, wont stump

No, that's a lie.
He got hit with obstruction for lying under oath in a deposition.
This is also known as perjury.
I seem to recall hearing the Attorney General repeatedly say those exact words.
Maybe you missed it?
Or maybe you're just to attached to your conspiracy theory to hear it?
So much desperate cope.

Muellers only job was to prove obstruction, they spent 2 years and couldn't fulfill that job. It's objectively over. His job wasn't to rule out all possibility in every dimension.

Attached: D2moaAtWwAAUG4X.jpg (1199x901, 261K)

Obstruction is a crime. In American Justice, criminal investigations have to provide proof of guilt under criminal statutes to trigger indictments and charges. No investigation can provide "no obstruction" because there is no mechanism for that. You can't prove a negative. None of you understand anything because you're like fucking children and niggers.

This.
Everyone on this board is forgetting that you don't need to commit a crime, be indicted, or anything else to be impeached, you just need to lie and try to cover it up.

he wasnt covering anything up. trump was fighting political rivals using the anglo intelligence apparatus and third party outfits hired by these agencies to destroy him

jews are going into overdrive with the kvetching and oy veying lately

Attached: 1555552083495.png (1585x1261, 1.4M)

You're fucking retarded. What is perjury?

This isn't true either.

It's where you're a noob on Jow Forums who doesn't know what bait is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You forget. If congress, the house, starts impeachment proceedings and Mueller is asked to testify guess who also gets to ask questions? This is why it won't happen.

Attached: IMG_5694.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Democrat progressive shills on pol? NO THANKYOU. He was found innocent, and furthermore the report stated he did not at anytime invoke Executive privilege brainlet.

>only pretending to be retarded
Being a faggot isn't bait. Proper bait comes with a tell to make sure anyone that falls for it should have known better.

Perjury you dumb nigger.

That's the danger user. We don't know if they're from clown world thinking they live serious lives. The left has started coming to pol recently judging by all the athiest jews trying to bash christian fundamentalists and failing spectacularly.

when was the president put under oath and asked questions, nigger?

Technically, you can be found guilty or not guilty. It's one of those technical terms. Kind of how I'd TOTALLY be obstructing justice if I hired a lawyer to Jew me out of whatever I'm being investigated for.

>You can't have obstruction when you cannot prove motive to obstruct. So if you have no crime, you have no obstruction.

"Obstruction" seems to be a trap, it's what they get them on when they have nothing to actually get them on and want an excuse to go after them. I don't trust it at, once it worked with Nixon it seems to be the go-to strategy for political coups in this country.

>Who is Fusion GPS and what was Natalya Veselnitskaya's relationship with them
That would be a good one
>danger
>posting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1542142329672.png (1280x1207, 1.09M)

Right, a team of professional investigators, all of whom had massive bias against Trump, couldn't find any evidence of collision or obstruction after 2 years, but some journalist found the proof in less than one day. Kill yourself for being stupid enough to believe that

The a staggering amount of american people who should be used to their own language but still fail to interpret this part and think that he only wasn't indicted for obstruction because he is president made me lost a tiny bit more faith in humanity.

>STERN

Attached: Jew-Rat.jpg (618x649, 134K)

In like 1998 you tripple nigger.

>IT'S FUCKING OVER

lmaoooooooo

>obstructing a crime that never happened

Good fucking luck....

Attached: 1554444421337.gif (400x348, 3.9M)

"like" Millenial hipster detection triggered. You get one warning. Do not say like unless comparing something.

Those aren't Mueller's words.

>35 replies to shill post
kys nu-pol

after 2 YEARS they found nothing on Trump you RETARDED CHILD.

I'll talk, like, however I want, you colossal faggot.

Attached: 1549127974449.png (313x472, 252K)

If they thought they could get away with it they would.

>Clinton got a perfectly legal blowjob

and then literally LIED UNDER OATH

Attached: 1452562790204.gif (295x216, 2M)

Definitely millenial hipster. LEAVE.

Well, what you miss for subtlety at least you get when it comes to the obvious big picture way of looking at it.

In the weather field, they call this wishcasting.

I think I'll stay, thank you.

Attached: carrie keagan.gif (347x450, 3.34M)

Have you even read the OP? He proved it, Trump is finished. He'll be impeached before 2020.

if you obstruct the investigation, you obstruct justice.

(((Stern)))

Attached: 1554926837975.jpg (514x585, 74K)

Oh, they got him now. Its only a matter of hours before the Marshalls drag him out kicking and screaming.

Greeeat. A retarded Manlet child who probably doesn't have a STEM degree like me, destined to complain and clog up Jow Forums with awful posts. I'm so haaappy...

On page 256 Trump says he is gonna fuck Nancy Pelosi in the ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA try harder faggots

isnt howard stern a jew

That's like saying the FBI is part of the Judicial branch, or even the Department of Justice. You remind me of the pea-brained women they get to run NPR these days.

On page 257, he throws her out the window while she's peeing and yells YOU'RE FIRED! It's a real page-turner.

But I literally got one in 2010.

lies. No one that corny has a STEM degree, unless it's for accounting or a business cubicle

I can name like 5 Sterns off the top of my head who are kikes

>You remind me of the pea-brained women they get to run NPR these days
They always sound like they're reading story-time to kindergartners when they do the scripted news stories, spliced together with audio clips of brown women blubbering over something mundane. Infuriating, but that's half the reason I'll listen to NPR.

I design bike parts AND they don't fail lmao.

Attached: 1551148500470.jpg (945x2048, 238K)

>21:55:28
>Lmao

Are you a shill or are you people actually fucking retarded? He either proves obstruction or he doesn’t. If he doesn’t prove and conclude obstruction occurred, there’s no obstruction. Fuck.

mine was for rocket science. Physics and mechanical engineering they had very similar course prerequisites so I took a dual major and used my electives on acquiring the mechanical because I'd wanted to know how to apply molecular physics with engineering prowess. Newb at SpaceX

Massive newfag boomer detected
Lurk more or go back.

Better yet go back.

Top kek

he lied under oath that’s how he obstructed

wrong. Mueller's assignment was only to investigate collusion. Any other crime which he discovered from that is irrelevant to the report, but Mueller is allowed to say that he believes Trump obstructed justice and and leave it up to Congress to fully investigate and/or impeach Trump for that offense.

Attached: 1531960245965.png (1200x630, 1020K)

>IT'S FUCKING OVER
I'M PEACH NOW

Attached: 1548432195088.jpg (1448x2048, 442K)

No he didn’t so fuck off

WHO THE F**K TYPES LIKE OTHER THAN A MILLENIAL YOU RETARD?

I think they're just sexually frustrated now that they no longer have the smooth sounds of Robert Siegel to explain to them how to think.

Quit trying to act cool 12 year old.

>ID is literally /4d/
>4 posts by this ID
4d-chess confirmed

Fucking entrapment dickhead

>types in all caps
>censors Fuck
Come on now

Attached: 1554456950128m.jpg (640x337, 60K)

WALLS CLOSING IN
LOOKS LIKE A BOMBSHELL
END OF THE LINE

Attached: theonion.png (849x260, 12K)

Do it nigger, impeach him. I wanna laugh as the Senate tells all of you lunatics to collectively go fuck yourselves.

>I'll call him a 12 year old, that'll work

Attached: 1554214859621.jpg (229x332, 16K)

Mmmm... and you don't think you deserved to get yelled at you 12 Year old? You said the dumbest thing I'd ever heard.

Attached: 5-12-years-old-child-crying-CT272E.jpg (1300x956, 133K)

"In the next segment we will talk with a female working class person of color. She will describe what her typical work day is like trying to cope with all the white supremacists who ride CTA buses and trains. Word of caution, these white people use the N word."

Dude stay away from kids you kike

Attached: 1555551864109m.jpg (656x1024, 96K)

Have no problems with that. But the 12 Year olds try acting like big shots more often appearing before me. Tell them to go away!

No joke, I think it might have been WBAI TV or something. I really don't remember, but all of a sudden just today the radio was telling me to watch an in-depth series about the origin of the n-word. I thought for sure I must have driven over a hill and the radio slipped into a different station.

What a fucking timeline.

Keep it up. This shit is great.

Attached: 1554765017011.png (733x699, 94K)

He was being investigated because of the gifts he gave her, not the dick

Nope actually you’re wrong. Mueller got his scope memo revised to investigate obstruction. And even if he hadn’t, he did not “leave it to Congress.” You’re literally making that up. It was DOJ’s decision to make per protocol.
>Imagine defending the police state because it was used against people you don’t like

>Obstructed Justice* **
>*Allegedly attempted to
>**According to 10 instances of pure hearsay

Underrated post

I got news for you, Barr is a jew.

I keep seeing people say he left it up to Congress, but didn't barr said he didn't? What's the line from the report they're quoting

>Trump tells weasels to tell the truth
Fucking Trump man

Imagine being this autistic

womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/a50994/adultery-laws/

Just a little info on adultery for ya bud

All I posted was a crying 12 year old. You posted boisterous comments, defending stupid comments that were obviously what they were stated.

Tell me... how can I not think your a 12 year old?