Be taken from their homeland and forced to be slaves

>be taken from their homeland and forced to be slaves
>instead they turn their master's homeland into a shit hole as payback

When did you realize black people did nothing wrong?

BLACK PEOPLE DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: image-20170206-23515-zcczvw.png (926x673, 676K)

based

Black people do nothing wrong the way my dog does nothing wrong, sage

>blapipo dindu nuffin

>Taken
They were sold by their own people to foreigners. They still do this today. These are the luckiest niggers in the world. Only whites abolished slavery. Niggers, gooks, and arabs and all the other shitskins still practice it mercilessly.

trash thread

>both memeflags

>no gets

anti-bumped

check'd

Half of us realize this. The other half are either retarded or just denying it.

>no gets
whaddya think about this gayboi

they are more than welcomed to go back home.
but they wont.
everyone wants to live where whites live.
why is that?

The Jews paid your own people to enslave your own people. How do you claim blacks did nothing wrong

Underrated post

checked

It hurts the most to be betrayed by your own tribe. That's why younger generations hate their white Boomer parents/grandparents so much.

>black people were the ones that captured them and sold them
>hundreds of thousands of white men fought and died to free them
>still receive gibs
>affirmative action promises they'll receive better positions in the workplace/free tuition at university even if they are below average

slave owners paid for cheap labor with their children's future.

Seriously?

Attached: 1522424673325.jpg (948x676, 141K)

I hate slavery but I also hate niggers. Slavery should have been ended and all the blacks sent back to Africa just as Lincoln wanted.

Attached: william-t-sherman-large-56a61b425f9b58b7d0dff17c.jpg (768x586, 56K)

This. Slavery ruined the Americas, they could have been a white paradise. Imagine Brazil or Haiti but instead of niggs it's full of white people.

They lack the mental capacity to do right or wrong.

Correct. They grew up in essentially white ethnostates with elegant mechanisms for social mobility. They doomed their children to brazillification with their greed, narcissism, naivete, indulgence, and weakness.

based

I think this is the narrative that the alt-right can capitalize on going forward. "Slavery was a mistake but we all need to find some way to do our own thing now. Fellow blacks betrayed you, but our white ancestors did as well because they couldn't be bothered to hire other white people to pick the cotton."

Our ancestors weren't these angels. Hardly. They left us with so many problems to solve for the sake of their own gains and profits.

It's interesting. Notice how the modern alt-right isn't really down with the Confederates. We're more aligned with Nazism, white people finding a way forward with other white people, with blacks and our history with them just an unfortunate consequence.

check'd

The greatest crime of the white man was not that he enslaved the black man.

The greatest crime of the white man was that he set the black man free.