Metal Gear Solid

What is MGS more critical towards? Right Wing or Left Wing beliefs?

Attached: MGS.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_CbFAZ2ztlE
youtu.be/LPv_Ry8LpUg
youtube.com/watch?v=MDg3CYva390
youtu.be/_w1nshKehd8
youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MGS 2 predicted information gatekeeping and control of MSM as well as meme ideology effect through the web

in regards to left or right beliefs, Id say that 2 pushes more of a conservation of freedoms so is probably more Right wing in a sense, but at the same time it depends on what you would declare more left or right as its most of the time a centrist set of messages

MERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snake ? Snake?! Snakeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Jews burned Notre dame:

Jews are behind every evil in the world

Asian Natsoc shit, basically perpendicular to western conceptions. Strong social order and cohesion is taken for granted.

Romanticism of war drama? If that’s not unabashedly right wing, nothing is.

I give my life...
Not for honor,
but for you.

It's a referencing before anyone gets the wrong idea.
youtu.be/_CbFAZ2ztlE

youtu.be/LPv_Ry8LpUg

Heh

>What is MGS more critical towards?
boxes and corridors

MGS is a critique on everyone.

MGS predicted games turning into failed movies.

Was 2 the one where the first mission is on a boat?
I was a little young to get into it but I loved hiding in lockers and hitting the door to fuck with the guards

there is no left or right. there is only more freedom or less. thats what makes this game timeless, it was redpilled enough to see through the bullshit of the left-right false-dichotomy

Hiding in locks and kissing the lewd posters while contacting otacon on the radio.
youtube.com/watch?v=MDg3CYva390

romanticism? did you play the games? theyre super antiwar. you literally get rewarded for non-lethal playthroughs

Lol... I should grab a copy of it. I'm feeling lazy, is it backwards compatible with a 360?

I replayed MGS1 last year and holy shit the music is amazing

Deeply critical of both, would be more opposed to modern leftists, but it was a pre-clownworld production

MGS is too redpilled to talk in terms of the phoney political spectrum

>implying leftism isn't vehemently anti liberty now

Nigga, I played that game on a Playstation 2.

Ahh shit. Now I have to hate you for being both a leaf and a sony guy... Rip nigga

Apparently there was a HD collection of MGS2 & MGS3 for PS3 & Xbox 360 with the 360 version being playable on Xbox One. Also I'm not a sony guy. Had a PS2, then a 360, then PC gaming.

totally alt-right

>put the accent on masculinity
>based on conspiracy theory (el famoso philosophers evolving in patriots)
>a group of people fighting them
>only answer is the gun and not debating or voting
>MGS5 showed the potential problems of electronical device implanted in the human

thats what i would say

MGS3 is one of the greatest games ever

I gotcha, shit I might check one of those resell stores with old games and movies. Would be a nice grab if I can find it. Does Canadia have those stores?

This. There more going on that just left and right.

Generally, yes. I'd definitely buy it.

it's left wing since it's anti-war / anti-nuke

Metal Gear Solid is a critique of the modern american government and the military industrial complex.

Twin snakes was an abomination

It seemed to me to be more critical of the world and it's reliance on limiting the benefit of the many because of the benefit of the few. See the Boss's ideology sacrificed, Zero and his Patriot take over, Colonel's betrayal in MGS1, etc

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x720, 142K)

Lel people here actually think mgs is on the right. Metal Gear Rising basically annihalates your whole idology you fuckheads.

Metal Gear Rising wasn't written by Kojima and Fukushima you fucking pleb. It's basically fanfiction.

Senator armstrong while being the bad guy was made sympathetic, but yeah raiden retort was brutal.

It was still beyond redpilled, and Kojima had a lot of input.

Solidus did nothing wrong.

Big Boss is so sexy, ocelot turns twink for him...

Watch them frolick in the rain...

youtu.be/_w1nshKehd8

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Kojima fired Tomokazu Fukushima for getting close to globalist/kike territory

Every game after his departure was shit and lo and behold, was shaking hands with a kike.

Now you know why he's so incredibly shilled.

Attached: Kojima-and-Arad.jpg (512x342, 54K)

repent heathen!

Metal Gear Solid is pretty based and redpilled. Kojima's awareness and the accuracy of his predictions are even scary.
youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA

Attached: jswxMum.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

Were they right?
Is the S3 plan good, not so much to protect this clown society, but in principle?

Attached: IMG_8857.jpg (500x500, 38K)

All the redpilled stuff was written by Tomokazu Fukushima, this is why the story went completely downhill into LMAO nano machines. Kojima is a hack.

Bump

Attached: IMG_9907.gif (550x400, 82K)

MGS is a huge redpill Kojima tried to slip regarding NWO and information/mind control. The real hero of the saga is Big Boss who is perceived as the villain from the public opinion because the patriots (The Jews) control information and by extension, the world.
Together with deus ex mgs is the most redpilled game saga of all time,and if that wasn't enough it also has probably the most beautiful videogame plot with mgs3, dealing with important themes such as loyalty and decency.
Sacrificing herself for the US the boss demonstrated how disgusting and stupid this idea of civic nationalism related to the modern nation state is. By doing it she makes Big Boss see the world for what it really is and makes him create a real ethnocentric vision of a country represented by outer heaven, only to be smeared by the jews who control the world and want to keep it in check.
MGS is a fundamental part of the upbringing of the average pol/fag

Attached: 1450915056375.png (860x759, 425K)

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK..

Kojima is God

Attached: Hideo.jpg (778x518, 78K)

It only did that if you were a brainlet who learned things from video games