TRUMP TO RAISE VAPING AGE

>American """"""""freedom"""""""""

theverge.com/2019/4/18/18485601/why-juul-minimum-age-raise-tobacco-vape-purchase-mitch-mcconnell-bill-21

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-19 um 07.39.58.png (637x739, 471K)

Kids are vaping at age 15-16 anyway

>German making freedom jokes

I literally can't see certain tweets or internet content because German censorship laws.

I can be arrested for posting mean things online about muslims.

If i raise my hand too high with my fingers extended I can be fined.

The point of ecigs is to quit smoking cigarettes fucktards

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, WE CANT HAVE THESE YOUNG CHILDREN VAPING AND INHALING DANGEROUS CHEMICALS. YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LEGALLY PURCHASE AND OWN THESE ITEMS FROM THE YOUNG AGE OF... eighteen?

If liberals backed this I guaran-fucking-tee that the article will be editorialized to push it as a victory against big vape.

No, its to be cool and vape.
Most young people vaping never smoked cigarettes in the first place.
Even if it gets people to quit smoking cigarettes, or prevents it by providing an alternative, it has become a fad reinvigorating recreational use of inhalation stimulants.

Because it cures ADHD and depression they need to get kids hooked on amphetamines when they begin to struggle with college

Obama made flavored cigarettes illegal in 2009. I haven’t been able to smoke my djarum blacks in forever. They still sell them but they taste different and aren’t the same.. they are marketed as cigars now. Freedom was a meme all along. Fucking disgusting. Extremely unconstitutional.

The reasoning was that the flavors to children..? Like adults can’t fucking enjoy flavors that aren’t tobacco and nigger (menthol). They don’t seem very concerned with the hundreds of different fruity flavors that alcohols comes in though.

Cater to children*

Normal vapes look fucking stupid and they use free base nicotine made in Chinese labs. At least Juul is a more clean solution (both in the chemicals and maintenance, is relatively expensive (kids can't afford it) and you don't look like a retard while doing it.

>Kids are vaping at age 7-10 anyway

Halal Branded Cock flavored cigarettes for OP

No its not, its to smoke flavorful notes and blow huge obnoxious clouds everywhere

Yep. As ex smoker, fuck em. Wish never started. They shouldn't start this awful habit however they can consume it.

Lard of the Free

Good I hate fucking vape fags that can't stop sucking cocks. No one wants to walk into your cloud of shit.

>Land of the free
Die for israel but no vaping goy

The problem is, at least in the USA, is that after decades of campaigning, millions of dollars, countless lawsuits, and outreach programs, anti-smoking activists had managed to change the perception of smoking in the states. Smoking went from being something associated with cool people and movie stars, to being associated only with the lower-classes and old people. Smoking rates among the youth dropped off dramatically in the past few decades. However, a new hip modern alternative comes along and reintroduces the cool and hip image of inhalation stimulants among the youth.

We don't care what you want. Nicotine is fantastic but cancer isn't, I'll vape all I fucking want.

Don't really care one way or the other.
I don't really care if it makes the country "less free" as long as it doesn't harm me.

>Big Vape
>Big
>Vape

Attached: piss_ass.png (225x225, 43K)

Long term studies on the effects of vaping don't exist yet. Just because it is different, doesn't mean it is more healthy. We simply have more data on cigarettes. For all you know, vaping is equally dangerous in relation to unforeseen health outcomes.

Yeah but again, this article is just the same old trited marketing disguised as a political statement.
Since Juul doesn't make you look like a massive fedora edgelord, this companies are attacking them by calling them Republi ans (literally hitler).
Fucking marketers, I swear...

This is some class A boomer bullshit. Boomers are the biggest threat to this country. It's not Islam, it's not white supermacy. It's a bunch of boomers comming up with bullshit and reassureing themselves through their boomer feedback loop. Raise the smoking age? Well why not? All my boomer friends agree.

OH WOW GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WANT TO LOOK GOOD OH NO IM SURPISED.

They did the same with smoking remember people support this too. Freedom dies when the ignorant feel incapable.

>OP Headline: TRUMP
>Article: CTRL-F Trump = 0 results
Why are you lying OP?
Did you forget your memeflag?

So Trump doesn't control the GOP? Interesting. Why is he so weak?

I wish we could throw these no fun allowed scolds out of the congress, but I don't think it will work. The youngest generation acts like a bunch of 60 year old scolds too. People take things too serious in this country. Smoking is pretty much banned in every public building, the smoking age is 21 and the drinking age is 21. You get in trouble if you dare have an alcoholic drink at the public park. One thing I will give us credit for is the DWI limit. 0.08 is pretty generous.

Attached: download.png (211x239, 5K)

>I don't understand American politics
>but that won't stop me from commenting

Attached: 1551620040741.png (610x612, 62K)

The problem I have is when I think about how pointless and superfluous measures like this are, the general population is hopeless. There is no concept of moderation for most people. It frustrates me when you see what libretarians don't realize is they don't see outside themselves. Yes the laws are stupid but then you have the smooth brains going around and causing havoc. Instead of dealing with the cause its always a symptom. We will always delve into control it seems with any democracy. Yet authoritarian shit will do the same. I am conflicted on how we can solve this aside from living in a small community where you shame the deviants.

You say no funs but remember it isn't just the officials that make this happen. Remember prohibition when all the "mothers" got together and said this would fix all the negative ilk in society. Americans as a majority made that happen.

>I don't understand American politics

Didn't stop the Trumpnigger from running for president lmao

Attached: trump pissface.gif (640x479, 1.8M)

You've already been caught lying. No one cares what you think.

ur moms face has been caught lying lmao

I've worked for JUUL for more than 2 years. Feel free to ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_20190213_142616.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

sigh zoomers

samefag

Fuck off butterface

/thread

>butterface

Haha

Hell, the legal drinking age here is 18 and kids were already drinking at parties in middle school

Can I please have one for free? I’m broke

uhm why are alt-righters so poor

What are you talking about you fucking spaz

shill

>im broke
>omg this based bavaryan called me poor

Oh no I can't be hooked on nicotine at 12 what will I do with my life?

>what will I do with my life

Continue watching anime?

Attached: alt-rigt.jpg (993x882, 106K)

I was talking about referring to me as alt right. Do you have an iq above room temperature you fucking brainlet?

based boomer pissing off the zoomers.

No, but if you have a serial number of a legit device you can get a "replacement" for free

Attached: IMG_20190213_142446.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

>posts on Jow Forums
>"omg dont call me alt-right"
>*menstruates all over the place*

Confirmed for eternal alt-right.

Can I just use a randoms

Oh no I'm not sucking dick at 7, my life is over

Yeah whateve.. ur clearly unstable

>sucking dick is bad

Attached: 1555245728119.png (665x800, 54K)

Ma'am, ma'am! You dropped this!

Attached: tampon 2.jpg (822x462, 185K)

No, but if you see one, take a pic of the SN and claim it. There isn't point of sale tracking YET so you can claim anyone's warranty.

>not making your kid vape at 2 years old
LOL nice freedom

You have Aspergers and I don’t. That’s all that matters. Enjoy your life long mental deficiency while I live a normal life :P

if you use another emoticon I'll stomp your fucking head into the pavement

I don't like this post.

The article is confusing correlation with causation

Stop it. There is nothing wrong with using emoticons and express emotions. He's a human, not a machine. Asshole.

>The article is confusing correlation with causation

And you're confusing melanin with caucasian.

Attached: white americans.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

>kids vaping is bad
>(((((big))))) vape's image will look good if we change it
which one is it

I can detect you sociopaths from miles away. Eat shit and die you defective animal.

In vape pens that use nicotine do they get that exclusively from tobacco? I wonder if Kentucky hates vape stuff because of that.

>Eat shit

*fapfapfap*

Imagine holding such a strong opinion on fucking emoticons.. you need to get out more. You’re a sad person

I don't think we should be enforcing such silly behavior like lighting up a smoke inside a bar. It's not the government's decision, it's the landlord that gets to decide. I can kind've understand the drinking In public. I wouldn't want some drunk cunt chugging steel reserves on the sidewalk alone but I see no harm having a beer at a summer BBQ in the park or sipping on a cocktail on the beach. One thing I can say is that these measures are absolutely pointless. You might be able to keep a minor out of the bar with alcohol ages but all you have to do is know anybody who is a few years older than you to make a straw purchase on a vape. Even then, it's so pointless. Any teen knows a way to get alcohol one way or another. It's like these boomers forgot they were 16 at one point too.

>cope for shattered ego

sad person BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Imagine holding such a strong opinion on shattered egos.. you need to get out more. You’re a sad person

Nicotine is based, it raises T levels. No wonder they want it banned ASAP

Typical aspie facial features

Attached: 76A2C821-F900-4D82-A8DD-93F4B73BCF10.jpg (602x1071, 143K)

>cope for shattered ego

>hur dur cuz I can't socialize & will never be able to

>kind've

do non-vapers really talk like this

Attached: 1515271656467.png (625x773, 127K)

They're called contractions kraut boy. Use them.

>contractions

but enough about ur pussycramps lmao

>communicating with butterface in any sort of manner

Attached: 1526880571407.png (226x223, 5K)

why do they call me butterface tho

Sales will stay about the same and prices will go up. The law won't deter anyone from using and it will accomplish nothing.

Attached: 9999ff0ba01db21ba922655244d26ad1.jpg (198x254, 11K)

Sure, but the whole reason for the turnabout on cigs was the previously unknown cancer risk. Long term studies on vaping are not available yet but, based on the chemicals involved, incidence of major health complications should be considerably less.

is there any way to get the refill packs cheaper? these give u a decent nicotine hit without massive smoke and is pretty small but the packs are almost $30

>mouth fedoras kept away from kids
Good, mouth fedoras are for faggots who revolve around consumerism and big corporate entertainment in place of an actual personality. I fucking guarantee you if they use vape they started watchinh GoT after S3 and enjoy the later seasons

Attached: _0.jpg (570x499, 112K)

Get an normal rda or tank, mix your own juice. The only ingredient remotely expensive is the liquid nicotine.

>America has restrictions on something
LMAO LAND OF THE FREE AMMIRITE???
>America allows freedom on something else
FUCKING AMERIKEKS DEGENERATES SHOOTING SCHOOLS KYS JEWS LOVERS

Attached: 1555626700989.gif (475x332, 2.04M)

The nose doth protest too much, methinks.

For some reason... I have this suspicion... that this man.. might not... really be from Germany... hmm

Attached: tom_delay.jpg (380x247, 27K)

I can guarantee you if they did the opposite people on this board would shit on it for restricting freedoms.

>not injecting vapor into the womb

Good. Vaping and smoking are both shitty habits. If you want nicotine wear a nicotine patch. If you want to get high eat an edible, swallow a capsule Or drink some THC syrup. lungs are for oxygen. Not vapors. And they're not meant so be turned into smoked meats.

I'm not German. I'm Bavaryan.

inhale more chinese cancer juice faggots

Vaping is almost as bad as smoking. Smoking burns your lungs and vaping fills them up with liquid over time. So. Do you want one lung? Or do you want the doctors to have to suck oils out of them?

incredibly low iq post

>flag

holy shit the memes are real lmao