Notre Dame Donations By Country

Governments that have donated directly according to donations website. This is DIRECT government funds, not private donations or kickstarters from those countries or w/e

>Germany: $48 Million
>Canada: $30 Million
>United States: $23 Million
>South Korea: $21 Million
>Italy: $20 Million
>Australia: $19 Million
>Brazil: $15 Million
>Switzerland: $14 Million
>Japan: $13 Million
>Saudi Arabia: $11 Million
>Norway: $9 Million
>United Kingdom: $8 Million
>Finland: $7 Million
>UAE: $5 Million
>Netherlands: $3.6 Million
>Denmark: $2.8 Million
>Qatar: $2.3 Million
>Spain: $2 Million
>Austria: $1.8 Million
>Israeli: $1.6 Million
>Chile: $1.1 Million
>India: $995,000
>Belgium: $910,000
>Philippines: $850,000
>Hungary: $810,000
>Ireland: $730,000
>Czechia: $300,000
>Russia: $240,000
>Poland: $195,000
>Croatia: $110,000
>Estonia: $80,000

suspiciously absent: The Vatican. Also no African countries despite being projected to have more Catholics than any other continent in 20 years. sadboyz.

Anyway, does your country make the cut?

Attached: notredamefire-RTX6RSC7.jpg (2400x1569, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_law_on_the_Separation_of_the_Churches_and_the_State
youtube.com/watch?v=XWfBR8ph04Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Japan.

Surprised my country is on the list desu.

>all that cash
It’s going to be the biggest mosque ever built, the minarets will be knocking satellites out of orbit.

I like saudi arabia now. Israel is missing.

>Israel $1.6 million
cheap fuckin kikes

Take back your Pride!!!

Attached: 1555388119527m.jpg (650x1024, 92K)

I would hope so and the same thing should be done if it was the Hagia Sophia or Forbidden City.
Shit's a human achievement yo.
I don't really hate other people I just want them to stay the fuck home and visit only.

Attached: 1531117612714.jpg (968x800, 90K)

Arabs donated a total of $18 million.

>The Vatican
donated 1 Notre Dame
>African countries
Donate 20 million niggers

>mfw India donates more than actual Christian countries

Daily reminder that Pajeets are based

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 65K)

Israel is on the list

Why did India donate aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So we send billions to African countries and all we get in return is criminals, diseases and niggers incapable of providing even basic amenities for themselves? And people are bitching this money is sent to something worthwhile instead of to be wasted on these subhumans? Wow.

Omg Japan donated so based!!! Land of the rising samurai waifu gonna move there Haha Japanese are the best I love that country! Officially white:)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_law_on_the_Separation_of_the_Churches_and_the_State

>The 1905 French law on the Separation of the Churches and State (French: loi du 9 décembre 1905 concernant la séparation des Églises et de l'État) was passed by the Chamber of Deputies on 9 December 1905. Enacted during the Third Republic, it established state secularism in France. France was then governed by the Bloc des gauches (Left Coalition) led by Emile Combes. The law was based on three principles: the neutrality of the state, the freedom of religious exercise, and public powers related to the church. This law is seen as the backbone of the French principle of laïcité (secularism).

Because in 1905, The French Third Republic seized ownership of all churches in France without compensation.

The French government owns all churches in France. No private churches are allowed.

When it happened back then, the Vatican extremely disapproved.

Could the Vatican be holding a grudge or the Catholic Church? Who knows.

Just wanted to post a wikipedia link for people who seem to not realize that churches in France are government owned due to a law passed in 1905.

>even the poo submits to the power and glory of jesus christ
Deus Vult

See

Because secularism and solidarity with our Christlet bros

Attached: images (96).jpg (220x229, 9K)

israel has donated 0? greatest ally goyim

Why are Norway and Denmark on the list but not Sweden? Immigration being a net positive for the economy and all we should have plenty of surplus cash to help out.

P E R C A P I T A

You used US funds I'm sure.

>tfw Japan and South Korea care more about western heritage than most western countries

Attached: 0004.gif (312x312, 99K)

It's probably american money anyway

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

I'm not giving a dime. It will be completely destroyed anyway, absolutely useless.

I think we donated too much.

The French should handle it themselves, globohomo's money always comes with strings attached.

They care about cultural heritage in general. They get it. All cultural heritage is under threat. First they came for the whites... but Japs actually are saying something.

what is the website

the arabs have always been europa's frank enemies and rivals. it's just the mutts that don't understsnd it, for their (((militaristic))) rhetoric. probably among the hightest ratios DONATIONS/GDP.

jinx you owe me a coke

What's a million bucks when we give you kikes billions?

As usual, Germany pays the bill. We're not even making a big fuss about it like everyone else.

Aren't you ashamed?

Damn Canada is SO FUCKING NICE EH

just look at that per capita donation

>>Israel $1.6 million
>cheap fuckin kikes
May as well as add that to the US since we're paying for it anyway.

Attached: 1504974150062.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

Also surprised my country is on the list. I may very well have missed it, but I have not come across any public announcements or discussions in the media.

Europe is finished. Nothing can save it now.

This looks suspicious as fuck. The renovation is a $25,000,000 project at the absolute most, using oak beams and a new lead roof. Wtf is that money going on? Might as well call it a "slush fund for Macron".

Sounds fake to me, It's only been a few days since the fire. Do governments around the world have ten of millions they can just give away without an appropriations process?

>India
>Donating money to a Christcuck structure
""""Hindu Nationalist'"""" government here boys.

I think OP has either misinterpreted some figures or is lying. There is no website that has this list of supposed government donations.

not surprised AT ALL your donations are irrelevant. i would have send them back.

>Donating tax payer funds to rebuild a Christcuck indoctrination center in France

Traitors. I order you to take that money back this instant and use it to kill some soldiers of peace instead.

it's on the list

That is suspicious. The Germ-an and his cousin the Juden don't give money away unless there is an ulterior motive,. Especially suspect is Germ-ans giving that much as if Merkel wants the final say in what new satanicly inspired project gets selected.

whats funny is they were struggling to get funds to repair the notre dame. they couldn't afford the 8mil to repair it

You are all being fooled. They are going to use modern architecture or just simply rebuilding it to a mosque. Waste of money.

Attached: postmodern-church-4.jpg (5312x2988, 3.48M)

3 mil dollars?!
What do you need 2 mil dollars for?
Here’s 1.6 mil.

>Korea, Japan , India and fucking Israel donated more than Russia
And there are still libtard faggots who are like:
>waah why putin spends money abroad instead of free gibs for poorfag retards
That's just shameful

Go away.

Attached: 1537995667589.jpg (225x300, 14K)

Also there's no way USA has committed $23 million without Trump making a spectacle out of it.

Jews burned Notre dame:

Of course Swedes are massive faggots

Wow thats a lot of money they can use to ruin the building completely now.

>its a ranked leader bord of who wants to kill the old building the most.

actually that is a large wad from a smaller country. Aussies BASED

Israel donated and pol/tards think this is okay? Cause you phaggots cant take a hint after all the redpills.

Christards braindead as libtards. Jews most favorite white goyim pets.

Attached: 36C1B177-90F7-4E55-981E-0CB29B46EC14.png (750x1334, 124K)

Why did you post a picture of yourself, flaggot?

WHAT THE FUCK why are they giving our tax money to one of the richest pedo clubs on earth? I am not okay with this. Let the catholic church pay.

That place isn't so bad imo

Attached: CathedralOfOurLadyOfTheAngels.jpg (7360x4912, 3.06M)

youtube.com/watch?v=XWfBR8ph04Y

Attached: walkinghonkler.gif (498x498, 207K)

Why Italy 20 millions? For fuck sake only 3 less than fucking America, it's not possible, fuck it.

We donated more than Germany per capita.

>48mil
Germany playin the fuckin long game over here.
They know their cathedrals are definitely next so if they donate big everyone will have to shower them with money when it's finally Germany's turn.

Attached: IMG_20190419_023559.jpg (1080x512, 58K)

if France has enough for millions of crimigrants, it should have enough to maintain it's own buildings

Attached: viva-la-revolution.gif (500x1414, 384K)

does the person who made this image live in an alternate reality?

It's awful.

Attached: file.png (890x395, 777K)

based and pajeetfrenpilled

Attached: 1525916269380.png (689x473, 97K)

this, we will end up with two giant green dildos in lieu of the spires and under the roof will be a jewish discotheque.

>implying its not American money to begin with.

No Iran. Not a surprise considering they hate the West and their number one export is terrorism.

Ireland could have given twice what they have but considering how small we are its not bad.

Have to give respect to Canada who are putting others to shame. My rake is going into the bin to show my gratitude.

I agree. There are a few modern designs that I really like, but they often rely on their excellent use of other objects around them. Modern architecture is typically too dull to be interesting, and attempts at using extreme geometry to liven it up usually makes it ugly instead of dull.

Attached: ChapeloftheHolyCross0_0d6f06c1-5056-a36f-2359a49479665bf3.jpg (800x534, 155K)

>Canada gave more money than Italy
>more money than the US despite being at least 10 times less wealthy

Gotta love this virtue signaling country.

Even fucking isreal donated. The fuck africa?

The Vatican's too busy raping boys to care

Building churches out of wood is plebeian. I want a church that will last two thousand years like the fathers built.

Attached: file.png (500x334, 361K)

Why would the Vatican donate to the Gallic Babylon that stole the Roman Church's property?

> dont forget that i gave u 6

can we do Katrina disaster funds by country? How about California Fires funds by country?
What about Puerto Rico funds by country?

It's not virtue signalling if they actually do it you dumb cunt.

Eat shit white trash. You have no idea how Iran is being hit hard by sanctions and how their currency has very high inflation levels as a result

and why no money from New Zealand?
BTW doing the maths 875 churches were burnt or vandalized last year in France.
So there is a 1 in 875 chance of it being ‘an electrical fault’ (0.114%). So apparently /pol, we 99.886% are wrong....yet the fire started in two places.

Attached: Notra Dame Electrical Fault.jpg (620x446, 86K)

What about a stainless steel monstrosity that is made to last just as long, if not longer? Most stone buildings require quite a bit of maintenance to last. With proper maintenance, most building materials will last just as well. picrel: wood and paper temple built in 607

Attached: Japan-2013-1658_feat-1024x533.jpg (1024x533, 125K)

What’s funny is that Arabia is the lightest skin color of Middle East Muslims. And they are the only ones who donated.

India donates to France? I kek'd
also if Arabic countries are donating it means they are eventually turning Notre Dame into a mosque/tolerance centre

Churches have to be built to withstand mobs in ways that the Japs don't have to worry about.

So how about a stainless steel monstrosity, then?

No. Only stone.

so true it's not even funny

Or brick if done tastefully.

Lmao even here trudeau wants to run with the big boys

no congressional approval or agreement from taxpayers.

i heard most traditional japanese buildings need to be completely re roofed every couple of years.

>>Brazil: $15 Million
not bad for a country that can't afford to just lose 15 mil like that

Mosque

I doubt that, but tile roofs do need regular maintenance. Replacing a tile is easy, though.

Someone do a per capita chart

>Switzerland: $14 Million
Are you even trying, rest of the world?

My man

Attached: 1CC120BB-CB8D-4239-B112-6B2DC04D3F89.jpg (250x174, 16K)