Why are americans so eager to see europe die?

why are americans so eager to see europe die?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 1555283298370 webm.png (640x800, 694K)

What? I'm not.
I want to see America die so I can move back with my cousin to Czechia.

nice guy, i like you.
just had this impression for the last 2 years on this board.

I'm hoping that America goes into a recession, a civil starts and I can move in with my cousin, Ladik.

Burger here. We are in this together, and I want the best for all European countries. Don`t be fooled by the bants. If we spent all of our time jerking each other off we would be complacent in each other's decline.

Not Europe, the EU. We like our Eurobros. Well except that one Bavaryan dimwit.

I’m not especially because I have fond memories of living in your country when I was little. People sometimes ask me if I’m European because I picked up the generic “Euro-English” way of speaking even though I’m a burger.

Kill the cancer that infects Europe and rebuild.

Attached: 4297991975278.jpg (1760x1385, 522K)

We're not. We want you guys to remove kebab and be happy.

No one is eager to see Europe die, except shitskins, jews, and traitors/commie faggots. The rest of us just want you guys to wake up, that includes my faggot infested nation

Attached: original_729739775013927ae87ebc674602d692.jpg (1200x675, 285K)

>why are americans so eager to see europe die?
We are eager to see you wake the fuck up, user.

the only burger flags advocating for the destruction of the europeans are spics and niggers or some variation of mutt. I'm infact ethnically Deutsche myself

Attached: sauerkraut burgers.jpg (1660x866, 296K)

Jews want Europe to die and Americans love Jews.

I don't want to see Europe die, you are pretty much already dead though. I would like you to regain your balls and remove the "progressive" globalist dick from your mouth and ass.

The Midwest Reich isn’t a meme.

Only the retards want to see Europe die. Anyone with >50 IQ realizes we're all in this together.

It’s brotherly shit talk. Trying to get some sort of perspective on what’s going on and get you to make some changes. Europe was supposed to be whiteys homeland and you’re giving it away to subhumans

you confuse shitposting with desire
>german doesn't understand a joke

Maybe because it’s fun to watch?

Attached: AFF2E6E9-2FE7-4685-9BDF-5CAF5F7286C5.jpg (602x811, 159K)

what are u tking about u fucking kike? americans love europe getr the fuck out.

Attached: hold.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Attached: 1555529760572.png (485x983, 453K)

Speaking solely for myself, I want the EU to fail because it is a Satanic mockery of the Christian Empire.

Revenge for colonialism

>the generic “Euro-English
so, whats it like to be a faggot?

i'm rooting for you guys, hang in there.

Because your smug sense of superiority during the modern age when you're obviously old news gets a little fucking worn out.
You guys matter so little to us over here it's merely funny that your hubris has caused yet another fall for Europe.

Fritz, we want you guys to live but we simply don't give a shit what happens outside of USA. The good news is Americans are becoming more race conscious which will inevitably lead to greater support of Europe and particularly Deutschland.

Every Germanic european ive met playing EU4 is a massive cunt who has a bizarre sense of humor and exhibits extremely politically correct pearl clutching despite playing fucking EU4

kek. Italian-American and Southern are the master accents.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

germans speak the truth, they dont sugar coat things.

I never played EU4, but I'm thinking about checking out Imperator when it comes out. You think Imperator will be a good starting point for these types of games?

>Why do burgers hate Europe
>Death to America
Fucking krauts are almost as bad as britbongs, I swear.

LOL, come on Kraut. I don't even hate Germans but they're some of the most effeminate, virtue-signalling numales on the planet.

>I don't even hate Germans

You shouldn't. You have more in common with them than you may think.

u SHOULD love their women at least

Attached: 11225574463.jpg (1170x658, 148K)

>(((americans)))

Attached: 1552649824146.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

We aren’t, Ahmed.
Shit thread, btw

Attached: 817C62E0-550F-48D9-A2F6-4C3B40695781.jpg (675x612, 42K)

idk could be buggy on launch cuz swedes are disorganized niggers when it comes to smooth software development.

Thats not what I was complaining about. They laugh at inappropriate times and too often at their own remarks. They are also immensely leftwing. You can be a blunt asshole without being a narcissist who likes to hear themselves speak and virtue signal and think they are of a superior intellect in so doing.

Why are Europeans so eager to see Europe die?

The real joke is the nigger in the back

I'll die with my guns but I'd gladly live in Scotland with a few if I could

i havent met a single german irl who wasnt a bit of a weirdo with a shitty sense of humor

lol what?
I want to see Europe return to its former glory and not be the 2nd America of "muh diverse global cultures" cesspit

Attached: oppressive laughter.jpg (491x488, 44K)

The question was not directed at you leaf. Or do you identify as American?
Inb4 "muh continent"
You arent american you are a leaf.

Attached: 1539380684-firerake-1539380672.jpg (1500x750, 48K)

^This

This fucking guy. You must be a nigger of some kind.

how do i achieve this body type

Attached: absoluteunit.png (379x800, 319K)

because youre always very mean to us and it makes me sad :(

I'm deeply saddened by the state of Europe, but I see educational value in the current state of things. Europe is setting an example of what will happen, and if we can hold out long enough it might break the conditioning. White Americans know European blood flows through us (inb4 1/64th Irish meme) and we still love our true homeland.

are they? im sure there are some fucking cunts in every country but if anything i feel sadness and empathy for your dying nation. i had the privilege of visiting germany about 10 years ago and it was beautiful. it will be a sad day when its shariah law bans the finest beers in the world

if anything, lots of us yanks look at you guys wtih frustration, wondering what the hell is going on and why you cant stop it. also we are fighting the same battle against globalist leftism here as well. divided we will fail, we must unite

Attached: merkel flag.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

peak male fitness

Uh.
I want to see Europe Die

Who gives a fuck
Nothing but trouble

Attached: $_3.jpg (345x500, 41K)

Eat nothing but bread, sausage, and beer.

a few generations of degenerate breeding

That’s the last fucking thing I want. Anyone who wants that is a fucking retard or a nigger. I desperately want to live in Europe. European diaspora is cancer. But It’s difficult to move there... birthright for ethnic Europeans when?

Attached: 07DF25A1-124D-46C5-ADE1-1EA1E36EA6E2.jpg (480x720, 121K)

kek. I used to work with a French guy who would always say something similar to that about swedes. For some reason, he thought you guys were supreme weirdos. No Idea why.

drink 3-5 liters of beer every day, lots of sausage and heavy carbs. also do the cable row, lat pull downs, and quad extension machines at the gym 2x a week and go for a bike ride once a month. and dont forget to smash the 19-21 year old pussies looking for a sugar daddy to maintain your vitality

No accent = no sexiness ;)

>I desperately want to live in Europe.

Why?

He's another "grass is greener" faggot

Why would a fish want to live in the ocean instead of a fish tank?

most don't. In fact, the only time I see something even close to that is on Jow Forums. Most ppl I know IRL are appalled at what is going on in Europe. They don't want ANY non-Euros in Europe, whether they are friendly or not. Only White Europeans. And they certainly don't want to see it fail.

That's not a reason you fucking retard

You might as well move to Canada, that's the same shit there
But you shit on canadian's despite the fact that they're near the same shit as most Europeans

Attached: 619c4413efce79cc4f79b72ec5c89edd.png (212x393, 12K)

I know I don't speak for all Americans, but I love Europe and had had a fantastic time every time I've been. I like to day dream about being a rich successful author or something and moving to northern Italy, or southern France or the Alps in Austria or somewhere like that, and live out the rest of my life there. Not everyone has forgotten where they came from.

based overpowered yugioh card

Shut up retard. This is beyond you. Europe is for Europeans and the Americans are the for the Americans. If you can’t wrap your head around this simple you truth, you’re an embarrassment to your people everywhere.

-the

I'm actually rooting for Europe to stay together in the union. It's not perfect, but it's a step forward toward the kind of unity we like to fap about over here but don't really have. If you were here around 2012 you'd see shit got crazy over here around 2016... Because reasons.

Attached: 1552422834446.jpg (800x448, 37K)

-you Excuse the phonefagging

Attached: 1546059946416.jpg (124x115, 3K)

It seems like europe that wants america to die vexause we're so much better.

>Americans are for the Americans

Brilliant deduction
I awe in brilliance at the power of the American educational system

Attached: 6480_131500.jpg (549x418, 47K)

Are Slavs really this stupid? Does everything need to be expounded upon just for you? Do you know what a Native American is? No wonder you’re not considered European by most

exaclty. do you fuckers think we enjoy seeing the fall of western civilization? all the lost of history and culture? im just glad i got to see europe when i did. there are a lot of places in europe i would not go visit today. i am mad and sad that the idyllic vacation destinations of western culture are now degraded to 3rd world shitholes. nobody sane or rational in america celebrates that. sure, the 40% of USA that voted for dems dont see any issue. but more than half of america is appalled. you think we want to see you guys turn into a san francisco?

Attached: german cucked.jpg (716x610, 291K)

my guess would be:
>1.) history and culture
you should already know that. Euros always make fun of Amerimutts for having no history.
>2.) the idea of living around huwhites only is rather appealing
I know the Russian Fed. is multiethnic and jewish influence has fucked over many parts of Europe, but it still is ethnostate status right now. You just don't realize what a relief it is to go ro McDonald's and only see white ppl working there and eating there (this doesn't happen in many parts of America). Blacks are unpleasant to be around. It's why whites usually leave places where blacks are. Friend from Australia visited Atlanta, Georgia recently. She had never seen so many niggers in her life. She had major culture shock from it.

I want modern Europe to die. The Europe of a forced but nonexistent supernational European identity, where Sovereignty just be ceded because >muh ebil nationalism and Germany is so cucked it has to keep fucking France as a wingman to prove that "we just wanna play nice and work together now ;^) btw let us tell you how to run your country" nothing makes me more embarrassed of my heritage than the modern weepy German. At least it seems to be reaching a watershed

An unashamed and traditional Europe, I couldn't be happier to see

Guess maybe I am that stupid

One would deduce a person to say that
>AMERICA'S are for the AMERICANS
But I guess my low slav iq intellect can't possibly understand the brilliance of the phrase "Americans are for the Americans"

Please educate me Burger man

Attached: Valkyria-Chronicles-4-1.jpg (2560x1440, 462K)

THIS

Attached: I-believe-in-Viktor-Orban.jpg (555x500, 309K)

Lazy work, Ivan. Did they cut the budget for your agency? Don't worry, I'm sure the Europeans will still want your fossil fuels. At least until you become China's bitch.

there's a certain catharsis in watching your parent die

>20% of Russian mentally retarded by end of society Union
>Still smarter than amerifats
It's almost painful to witness

I do not want to see EUROPEAN CULTURE fall.

As for the concept of a unified europe, or the annoying eurotrash faggotry that rose in the 80s-90s, that can fuck right off back to israel.

Eurocucks always had an inferiority complex after WWII. You thought you could break away economically from the US and have your eurozone club that we couldn't be a part of. Charge up tariffs and bitch about America with a pathological obsession. Then when you realized Portugal, Spain, Greece, Italy, Ireland, and so many more where shithole economies, you got tired of bailing them out. Now that your experiment has failed spectacularly, you act like we were always friends.

My counter argument is this

European's barely celebrate their own history and at times they're more ashamed of it.
As much as I dislike current American history the revolutionary war is still celebrated to this day as well as in some parts the southern rebellion which when reading Shelby Foote's "The civil war" Is a great historical account

I mean you even celebrate 9/11 every year for fucks sake. To say that Europe has more "history" is downright wrong.

As for the white thing, you fail to recognize that most europeans despite being white are the same "white" as the liberal dorks you have on your college campuses.

If you want more white people move to a rural area.
I lived in Rural Indiana for 2 years and it's quite white with little old ladies walking about.

You'll see niggers in every city sadly.
I was in Belarus not to long ago and plain as day saw a pack of nigg's walking about
Plus not to mention Europeans have their own version of Niggers which are Gypsy

I'm sorry to say but the ideal paradise you seek is in the woods, and in your own country

Attached: 1550504186607.jpg (270x187, 5K)

What? I'm not.
I want to see America die so I can move in with my cousins, Alastair and Hans.

Yeah, honestly fuck you. Your country started two world wars. No other culture has so much blood on its hands.

>why are americans so eager to see europe die?
People always eger to see their competitor die. The United States of Europe is the last thing the evil US wants to see, it will make them irrelevant on the world stage, and China will side with Europe.

Attached: AmericanInvasion.jpg (500x500, 193K)

>what are serbs

Attached: peinovich.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Oh, man. Oh jeez. You saw a whole pack of black guys? Holy shit! Did they do a Zulu war cry and charge your butthole? Nigger, you merely adopted the dark. I'm a white man who was born of this. Negroes are the least of our problems.

>European's barely celebrate their own history and at times they're more ashamed of it.
you are so goddamn wrong.
get out of your shithome and move around europe to see for yourself
stop gugling down russian media cum.

a wild kike appears

We're not. Where the hell did you get that notion? We're rooting for you guys and hoping you guys reclaim your cities and towns Germananon.

Oktoberfest and Getting drunk on Wine at Wurstmarkt isn't fucking history you faggot

Tell me Hans, How do you celebrate your history?

Attached: trash country.png (778x587, 75K)

>No other culture
what are?
>muslims
>romans
>mongos
>chinese
>japanese
>african

wuff wuff

Niggerstrasse?

>Oktoberfest and Getting drunk on Wine at Wurstmarkt isn't fucking history you faggot
nice, you just proved my point.
if you think oktoberfest is a culturally significant event in germany you've already lost.
you blissful ignorance is so goddamn annoying.
you want me to talk about your potatoe vodka culture and reduce it to that?

The fuck? I would press a button that nukes all of America in order to save Europe in a heartbeat. Fuck America, this country is a rootless consumerist hellhole.

What is a cultural significant event in Germany then

Please
I'm dying to be educated

Attached: ho ho ho.png (765x298, 34K)

Modern philosophy, music, mathematics, science, engineering etc.

What I want is for Europe to fucking defend itself.

Attached: the crying on the inside kind.png (853x480, 636K)