Captain foot fungus mad at Chad video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cS5WEyjhEjQ [Open]

Attached: SmartSelect_20190419-012148_Chrome.jpg (1051x921, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/83R88yzCv2w
youtu.be/K0rdaamhqXg
youtu.be/81WIkfUAc_o?t=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What did I tell you about the touching... I told you about the touching
Don Cheadle is one based nog.

Yet another insecure cunt.

are you a fucking woman? get this Hollywood shit off my board

She is so hot. I want her to sit on my face.

What?

t. brie

>woman misunderstands something and immediately cries sexism
color me shocked

Really?

Attached: 5A2DC035-B4A7-4CE6-923B-C9DF9A1A1978.jpg (960x720, 125K)

Your face is going to hurt.
She had no ass.

If you think that's good, you should hear her comeback to compliments.
youtu.be/83R88yzCv2w

Wtf? Did she have her ass surgically removed or is that a shoop?

30 seconds into the interview Brie starts pushing her arm into Cheadle's repeatedly then he physically recoils from her and says
>What did I tell you about the touching... I told you about the touching

Bruh

Attached: SmartSelect_20190419-015505_Firefox.jpg (999x993, 522K)

Attached: 213n6ftbpiw01.jpg (509x501, 32K)

>being a cunt is ok because feminism

Chris hemsworh really assblasts this mudshark

Why did Disney pick her?

Goddam she is so average.

Yassss!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190419-015826_Chrome.jpg (925x1580, 508K)

Haha she's a coalburner too?

Jesus

Well if it's one thing I've learned from this video it's that feminists are Cunts even to Chad himself so I shall never take anything they say to heart again

Thanks op, wish their were more vids of chad playing it cool around cunts so I can learn how to handle them

Attached: D6A25315-65A6-4E5B-B01C-CA239D76A213.jpg (800x1803, 123K)

You can really tell that all the criticism of the movie and her character really got to her. She probably wants to really be seen as the next Tom Cruise, but in all likelihood, she'll fade within 2 years as the next better starlet comes in and easily outshines her plank default emoting face.

Unironically apologize.

Attached: 1529421612-gal-gadot-wonder-woman-2-costume.jpg (1000x929, 128K)

He seems like such a bro. I'm not gay but if I had to fuck him or Brie, I'd choose him. Shit, I'd even be the bottom.

Because Disney's top brass is filled footfags who also happen to be scatfags. Also because of all the dicks she sucked (which is why she's such a bitter bitch now).

First Star Wars gets torpedoed with feminism and progressiveness and now these cunts are coming after marvel?

Well at least they had a good run, everything from here on out confirmed unwatchable

Why? I liked wonder woman, aquaman was pretty good, and shazam was great. Chad DC vs the virgin marvel now.

how did this trash get so many viewers?
These movies are bad
even if you're a feminist they're still bad

Gay.

Laughed at this more than I should’ve

I can't even understand what she says

The good thing is that you'd still be able to breathe

Attached: captain_flat_ass.jpg (768x960, 61K)

She does look like someone who was not given attention at young age and now she is asshblasting

user, I...

Being the next Tom Cruise is a compliment. I don't understand how one person can be so unlikeable, much less basing your largest franchise on them. Didn't Disney vet her before they hired her?

That's a small blast

>Why?
because in spite of the criticisms, well founded or not, she wasn't a fraction of a cunt that Brie is.

COMIC BOOKS ARE NOT POLITICS
>sage

Ofcourse Jow Forums wouldnt understand the fact that it was simple banter and clearly Brie was comfortable enough with Hemsworth to fuck around like that, because one needs friends to understand social dynamics and behaviour. But I suppose its not entirely your fault, what else can one expect from basement dwelling social rejects that spend their spare time shitposting on fringe online forums about white power and how all women are whores for not taking the time to acknowledge their creepy borderline rapey advances. Stay salty incels, Brie crushed at the box office and is scheduled to appear for a number of other Marvel movies, she's already won an oscar and is now set to make the big bucks while you creeps will barely get by on your disability checks while leeching off a mother who rues the night she got drunk enough to concieve a failure like you.

I have never fucked a girl. How should I behave in my first sex? Dominating or submissive and cooperating.?

This. I don't know anyone that became famous by being that intentionally off putting.

Maybe she has a normal ass and doesn't arch her back like a retard

Ugly actress in a shitty movie made specifically to "empower" womyn with fictional capeshit doesn't deserve any attention

I wouldn't enjoy it, I'd just let him do it to make him happy. He's earned it for being such a bro.

Even from that angle it’s almost fucking flush with her thigh m8

There’s nothing friendly or pleasant about her response. Total bitch mode in 1 second flat. She is so ready to be angry and self-righteous that even the most innocuous comments set it off.

dude, you aren't going to get molested by a woman on the bus.
BIG DICK WESTERN CULTURE

I dont think you ready body language and microexpressions as readily as you think

Dear dear tranny

Tell me do you joke with Chad the way Brie does? My he wouldn't think your a very nice girl(male) now would he?

Thor said she's like an ex wife you don't want around. Kek

Attached: Mayoi_Owari3.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I already knew that tho
youtu.be/K0rdaamhqXg

You vapid faggot, there was nothing chummy about that, pure viper spit

I don't understand really well what she says.
Did she say I'll be the first...

>I'm still stronger than you!
what did she mean by this? physical force?

Attached: 38340B91-8709-4614-84BB-61BE7186E7E4.jpg (722x1296, 917K)

Of course she is. She is jewish

Attached: 1542525684278.jpg (600x340, 50K)

I haven't seen the movie but I think she's physically strong because she got the DNA of a superior race, or something like that.
Which is... an interesting concept, coming from Hollywood.

So we can all agree marvel bought their own tickets to avoid captain marvel looking like a flop, right?

pump like a fucking maniac. you have to pump way harder than you think you would need to, really throw yourself into her basically as hard as you can

>downward shot
>bending knee
>stairs
>bright color pocket
Never have i seen this much desperation from a white girl trying to create the illusion of a big ass. All she's missing is obvious photoshop edit mistakes.

Attached: 1555555338225.jpg (448x374, 55K)

Sphincter strength from years of holding a stick.

Just put a big heavy book on your face.
Same thing.

Most likely her character.

Whole interview was super cringey. She's so desperate to be liked and to be cool that it's really sad. I didn't see Captain Marvel because of her and now I don't really care to watch End Game now. Yewch.

Attached: mike 001.jpg (663x579, 39K)

shes captain masterrace dummy if you disagree with her then you dont believe in the masterrace

My testosterone level is 872 ng/dl at 27 yo. Is this low or high?

There is known animosity between Brie and the rest of the Avengers cast. None of them like her. Especially the women who've long been established as powerful females in the MCU that are actually attractive and in Scarlet Witch's case more powerful, but are being pushed aside for out-of-nowhere-and-no-ass-or-emotion Larson.

She's probably stronger than Thor like Shuri is smarter than Tony because the director of Black Panther said so even if Iron Man has much better technology without magic metal and literally created his first armor in a cave with scraps.
IIRC Feige said Captain Marvel is the strongest before the movie was even in the works.
Chris is still retarded though because he said Wonder Woman is stronger than Thor.

Why would she take that comment as an insult, fuck these deranged bitches are insufferable.

Yawn these bitches that talk like that STILL wanna get pounded hard in the bedroom. All that feminist bullshit just means nothing. Since when did so many insecure dudes give a fuck what a woman has to say?

uh cooperate? fucking lol.

>there's 1 billion of these running around on planet earth

Pretty sure your women expect to be mutilated and disemboweled during sex right?

>Chris is still retarded though because he said Wonder Woman is stronger than Thor.
That was just him twisting the knife. Like, YOUR character isn't stronger, but this other, better, female character is.

Actually the op video has her a bit triggered but the other video in this thread is just banter. Chris gave her a huge compliment calling her the next Tom Cruise.
I thought she said 'I will be the first meme'.

dude you are so fucking alpha, how can I be as alpha and cool as you so I can brag on the internet?

Like most Hollywood women she’s mtf

Even Scarlett Jewess hates her?

Abella danger is jewish?

I can't understand what they're saying, can someone translate?

>Chris is still retarded though because he said Wonder Woman is stronger than Thor.
Or he just said that just to be a sport. What kind of faggot would want to inconvenience themselves into a PR nightmare of "Yeah, I could totally kick a woman's ass! Next Question."

Attached: 1550195801772.jpg (720x714, 76K)

No, I think he said Wonder Woman is stronger than Thor. I don't remember when but he was so femminist.

This thread is a few years behind

Can I be your bro?

It was in the interview where he said his kids liked wonder woman, wasn't it? Brie was right next to him.

It might be banter but it still shows how petty she is. It wasn't any sort of comeback to what he said, it was a non sequitur insult. Like it's what she tells herself as she's sobbing herself to sleep.

fucking kek me in my ass.

start off by not giving a fuck what anyone has to say on the internet

going to need sauce on what you said
assface.

her doing her own stunts will probably lead to a major injury. she doesn't seem well coordinated at all

But Thor is much stronger than Wonder Woman. And if he wanted to be a sport he would have never said that about Brie.

I hope someone shoots this emotionless cunt in her fungi feet.

Watch the interview you stupid faggot.

> ugly
> no ass

How many jew executives did she blow to get that part I wonder.

every trick in the book and STILL no ass

Attached: 12514614147.jpg (600x400, 74K)

That depends. How frosted are your tips?

Don actually tells her ' I told you about the touching "
youtu.be/81WIkfUAc_o?t=32

What? I thought you guys loved flat asses.
>yellow fever

first of all im not gay enough to watch it.
and you suck.

i found it anyways remember you still suck bitch

Who's the long haired little boy?

>And if he wanted to be a sport he would have never said that about Brie.
it was literally light banter. You would have to be up your own ass to feel like that was a slight. Which Brie exactly is.