Why don’t latinas like white boys?

I’ve always wanted a qt Latina gf (like pic related) but they always stick with Latinos and when they mix out they always go with black guys. What am I to do? Why are they like this?

Attached: AB66DFFD-2C2C-4FCD-AE0F-D07478AFA011.jpg (1350x1080, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in my experience its been the complete opposite. latinas love white guys. its just the thots who go to bars and clubs are all coal burners

this. I have had latina girls constantly throw themselves at me. more than any other race. OP is just unattractive and doesn't realize it

who is she? gonna need moar.

Beware the brown girl.
They are all savages.

Attached: browngirlmeme.gif (750x658, 141K)

Whites have Low testosterone these days

This.
All brown girls want to be bleached.
They just pretend to hate white boys because they can't get them

Latina women love white men. You just suck. Latinas are the easiest to get with if you are white besides Asian girls.

Better that than having gay blacks and Mexicans show interest in you. All I wanted was a gf, not this kind of attention.

Why tf are you spamming this?

This same fucking gay thread everyday.

Isabella Moner

Attached: F5EAD318-0CD9-4D0E-B592-1AD677990115.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

>Why don’t latinas like white boys?
>in my experience its been the complete opposite.
>this.
>This.
>All brown girls want to be bleached.
>Latina women love white men. You just suck.

seriously. have had to let go multiple maids just cause my wife was getting jealous of how 'nice' they were to me all the time. GOOD latina girls want nothing more than to have lightskinned offspring with a well off white male

So steep the heat from AOC’s feet
She stomps on huevos and cooks scrambled treats
Or so steps on beans for some dank frijoles
Stirring in the pot her feet’s girly glaze
No punt of her boot nor jolt of her heel
Could peal from my pipes any joy but the squeal
A shout of pain, sure, even scrotal agony
Blessed all flesh struck by her majesty
Tucked into soft pumps or gliding in sandals
Thefts of her Loubs ignited great scandals
Keeping her slippers and flip-flops locked tightly
AOC’s schedule keeps her feet sprightly
Send your best goons, spirit me to your lair
Bathe me in shrink beams to squish by soles bare
Now but an angstrom and AOC’s nails abyssal
Lapidary escarpments, freckles and bristle
Her pheromones rain like atmosphere
Betwixt AOC’s toes, the saltiest schmear
Baptized in her funks, I feel so alive
Drenched by scents floral, cheeses and chive
AOC’s feet share many hues with rosewood
Toes not stubby nor phallic, like toes should
Asleep on her tummy, braaper to the moon
Her ventral soles loom like a scrunchy dune
Questing and climbing her flexuous ripples
Those female fumes stir heady sniffles
Rave for Alexandria Ocasio-
Cortez’s toes, Latinx pistachios

>meme flag

Sorry to break it to you, but I have had sex with way more nonwhites than whites. Even before I started lifting. I had hottie latinas all over me, hell I even was denying them. Some would fight over me.

Had an asian and brown girl fight over me. Asian girl won though =]

Because white boys have small dicks.

Is because of faggots like this that ruin the fun for everybody else op.
every colored person out there thinks that whites are either rambling racist psychos or cock sucking rainbow faggots, if you let any colored person know you aren't either of the afford mentioned they'll let you Fuck their brains out and cook you breakfast in the morning, ask for huevos Rancheros they're the fucking best

Attached: 2019FreedomDividend.jpg (1920x1080, 949K)

What are you talking about? It's the other way around, a latina who fucks a nigger is thrown out by her family.

based footposter

Attached: 1555649018159.jpg (210x240, 8K)

>flag
Aren't you blonde and have blue eyes as well? Those are considered pretty here. All the women want children with blonde hair and blue eyes. Even if it takes two generations.

OP's so wrongs its actually funny.

Attached: 1538533701036.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

>Isabella Moner
thanks, she looks like an ex in the first pic.
>tfw you've already dabbled in latinas and have moved on to more exotic hapa latina hybrid waifus.

I'm white and only date white women, so your problem sounds gay to me.

complete opposite of this is true, Latinas worship white cock. you must be a larping latino

Dated a Puerto Rican once. Girl was fucking crazy. Fucked like crazy too. She was actually pretty smart and sexy as fuck. Too bad she was unstable.

same situation, but with a latian hapa. Also it wouldn't have worked out me being married and all, but we did have a bit of fun for a few years before she evaporated.

>Beware
I'm white, openly racist(which the don't give a fuck about), and my spic friends are always trying to get me into a serious relationship with their female family members illegal and legal. The problem is they turn into goblins and they are fucking crazy. I'm not that sane myself, but I know ill end up getting stabbed at some point if I relationship one of them.

>every colored person out there thinks that whites are either rambling racist psychos
my spic friends say more racist shit than any of my white friends, the fucking hate niggers.

Spics have no power, they can ramble about niggers and gooks all day and all they'll get is barking back from the said race, whites have white guilt you've done unspeakable things on the 5 continents you say racist shit you get bullets in response

This. When I was in the states I constantly got Latinas complimenting my blue eyes

I am a stocky turbomanlet white dude with a decent dick and pull latinas, especially argentinians and ricans, like its nothing.

Youve also posted this thread way too many times, kike.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS FUCKING THREAD HE MAKES IT EVERY DAY
SAGE + IGNORE

Did you forget what the Spanish did you fucking retard

Exact opposite. Just get fit and earn confidence. Work for something that makes you truly proud, be passionate about something. They’ll come.

ever been to South America? 99% of latinas instantly open their legs when they meet a white god.
Travelling latin america makes you feel like a 16th century conquistador breeding his ways through the aztec empire

Attached: 28446541652.jpg (1038x584, 177K)

>things that don’t happen

how is argentina pussy by the way? never tried it

Attached: 1539535040657.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

Another vote for this. Either OP is going off a tiny outlier sample or is just unattractive in general. Latinas love bleaching up their gene pool.

she's got pretty eyes, no homo. i'm 14/88 though.

We are white like you

Im white and most of the girls that have been attracted to me have been hispanic. Too many manlets in their own race I'm guessing.

COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS
COME AND DISCUSS

very tight atleast the ones in their early 20s. they all talk about wanting a big dick but everyone Ive been with has whined about soreness and made me go slow. My ex couldnt masturbate with anything bigger than a mini shampoo bottle.

Most brown girls Ive been with couldnt take more than 2 fingers either. 1 is enough for my current gf.

Attached: 1555455427080.jpg (1080x1349, 242K)

Mexicans are not Spaniards, latinos in general are not Spaniards, Spaniards can suck a dick and stay in their Muslim clay

Nice cope faggot, but no such situation exists. I wonder what uber cucked nation you hail from..

Lisp faggot detected

This. They look up to white nationalism. Brown girls think it's hot if you're racist because they're even more racist. Unfortunately they're all legitimately psychopathic. This is not a meme. They are fucking literally all crazy

Incorrect

Wtf? Growing up in the Bronx all the Latinas always wanted my BWC. You're just ugly.

Average Latino has more North African blood than a given Spaniard considering they were settled by literal Moriscos lmao,

You a leaf

lol funny because a latina wants me

No, I'm visiting leafland. I'm from NYC.

Bs no one goes on vacation to fucking Canada

Wh*te boys are pasty, feminine betas.
Is there any surprise latinas stick to their own?
White women seek out masculine Latin lovers as well. Not even white women want to put up with feminine white ""men""
Just accept it.

Did I say vacation? Visiting sick old uncle in hospital. What's it matter anyways?

Very inappropriate meme flag for the subject matter my friend.

at least you changed your shitty bait

I find myself genuinely hoping that no one is this ugly bc I would be ashamed of being of the same species

Gif related is legit

Attached: ZRDymKY.png (624x628, 81K)

girls will fuck chad of any race you're just ugly.

>why is the most common interracial couple not happening?
OP is a faggot confirmed.

This is spot on. The insanity is the best part imo

Attached: Doratheborderhopper.jpg (735x500, 89K)

>still trying to normalize "white boys"
Yeah no, neck yourself tranny.

Go to their country, they'll be all over your white ass. Jews have made sure nobody in the US or Europe wants a white guy. They are brainwashing the rest of the world into now. Miss Marvel isn't for you, it's for a billion impressionable children in Asia learning from Disney how they should think.

White guy here.
I have a Latina girlfriend with a fat ads.

Isn’t it the Latino lover stereotype that Latino men have? There’s women here who go mad after Ronaldo or Neymar.

Go to supermarket.
Check fof ring.
Your welcome.
This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: amor 2.jpg (1918x1058, 955K)

Larper

my country has tons of latinas that came here to marry a swiss guy. they'll give up on their home country as soon as they get a chance.

They do, just like all other races.

Attached: bf76aeb603e1c7a67eab2503398620eb8b055efee2b8dcd8242a187680093451.jpg (626x640, 96K)

Wtf Malaysia?

MY NAME IS DINKY LITTLE JOHN BETTENDORF

IM THE MODERATOR OF Jow ForumsHAPAS ON LEDDIT

MY USERNAME IS /u/hapa666

I WISH I COULD BE WHITE AND HAVE LATINAS AND ASIAN GIRLS LINED UP BY MY COCK

MY ASIAN WIFE WILL ONLY SUCK MY WHITE BULL!!!!

EVERYBODY loves white men

Attached: 1553217497127.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Underrated

They definitely do go for white dudes, only fat latinas with penciled on eyebrows go after black dudes.

If you that physic, you could be blue with a monkey's face and you'll still have a bend around the block line of thots ready to suck your pie hole

Attached: blueman.jpg (262x320, 24K)

Yup, imho the most dangerous she-beaner behavior is "pretending not to be mad". If that shit happens, she boutta stab

Who cares?

ok, now i'm interested.

I'm 90 percent northwestern European and 10 percent southern Euro. They think I'm the bee's knees. Literally can't go out without getting eyeraped by a Latina.