Hi folks, I'm from Morocco. Any love?

Hi folks, I'm from Morocco. Any love?

Attached: morocco-flag-std.jpg (800x800, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TerTerEtLiberte/status/1119219725660246017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pentagram flag
it's like you want to be hated

Best you can hope for is no hate, just like the rest of us, and most of us don't get that

Hey man you seem cool. Do you own any nigger slaves?

stay in Morocco

Haaha! Told you Op! Everyone hates everyone here. That's the beauty of Jow Forums, kinda a parody of political thought.

As long as you stay there sure

I definitely want to visit, you guys have got some delicious cuisine.

Looks good on a pole. 2D looks ugly.

Stop killing white women by sawing their heads off OP

What if I get a really good offer abroad?

based moors conquerors of spain.

Attached: all of iberia.png (1280x1108, 333K)

post hand

haha. Lots of sub-saharans, no slaves that I know of.

That only happened once, and it wasn't me.

OP it's chill, you can come to the States. California is nice. Even if lots of the faggots here hate you, they don't go outside enough to notice if you came.

Yes, lots of love for you OP. Morocco is based.

Attached: Morocco.png (2076x1382, 1.02M)

Yep.. I would say bastilla is in the top 5 dishes internationally.,I'd imagine, haven't tried everything.

the west is about to burn. keep that in mind

Go fuck yourself fucking dirty kebab. I swear one day I'll tie all moslems in France to the train tracks and drive a train over you fucking animals

Who are you calling a Pole? A pentagram is an insult to God.

Attached: Women-are-weaker-less-intelligent-and-should-be-paid-less.jpg.jpg (620x414, 28K)

Hey thanks OP, I'd never even heard of that. I'm a bit of a chef, but that dish looks like it would take a good deal of practice to master. I do like me some Tajine though.

I could believe that happened. More people are slowly getting the courage africans especially in metropolitan citis, vast majority pay of course. This is a new concept to Moroccco. It's been a while since we've become a host country like this.

Hello faggot. No love for you. Stay in your filthy shit hole pedo country, fuck off we're full, etc.

Hhh, come on, isn't that a bit harsh?

Like I told the other dude, what if I get a really banging job offer?

Were you one of those niggers who decapitated one of those hikers?

Your country is beautiful and your food is top tier. My favorite African nation by a long shot.

American education, he was saying the flag looks nice on the pole, the flag pole

Teach me the secrets of the Amazigh moon runes.

California is cool. btw, the climate is very similar to Morocco and the gradient from dense snowy mediterranean forests to desets is also similar, even gealogy, many features look similar. I don't know anyone there, but I do work with people in other states.

What are your thoughts on White women traveling to your country to get beheaded?

Attached: whitewomenhallofshame.jpg (4000x3000, 2.4M)

You need to take the Berberian horde back.
They all act like niggers in Europe, better, even worse than niggers.
In the Netherlands we now prefer niggers above berbers.

How do you propose we do that?

Witchcraft is unironically a common thing in Morocco.

We talking djinn or what?

Call me a pole again you dirty leaf and I'll rake you.

Attached: pope gun.gif (240x200, 674K)

Can you prove you didn't cut those chicks heads off?

I never noticed
So that's why the other sandniggers call them "wizards"

When they visit Morocco in summer, don't let them leave.
I swear we will pay you millions of euro's.

There aren't any women who did that are there? There were those two poor girls but that's the only time that happened to foreigners, thery didn't innted that, don't, be silly. 10 million ppl visit Morocco annually, including some estimated up to 100k Israelis, it's fairly reasonable to come here without expecting death.

I love that you stay there, would you mind taking all the moroccans from my country back? We have teens roaming the streets sticking up kids and getting into fights, we have drug dealers of hashis and cocaine all in all it's not a good experience, please take them back.

How is Secret Squirrel nowadays?

Attached: MoroccoMole.jpg (291x419, 51K)

Thoughts on the chimpout that happened yesterday? Also do you speak French?

twitter.com/TerTerEtLiberte/status/1119219725660246017

I like playing your faction in Civ 5

Hows leadership there? Are they tolerable or are they a bunch of corrupt aristocratic pricks?