Queen: Border Crisis Under Trump ‘Worse Than It Would Ever Be Under Any Democrat'

She's 100% right of course, but Jow Forums has to defend Zion Don.

Pathetic.

>“How about this — worse than it would ever be under any Democrat. Worse than it would be under Hillary."

>“Yes, more illegal aliens pouring in than they would be under President Hillary Clinton, definitely under President Bill Clinton. We know, if you can go back to that time. Definitely under Obama. There were surges under Obama but Obama knew, ‘Uh oh, I better do something about this.'”

inquisitr.com/5400741/trump-worse-immigration-democrats-ann-coulter/

B-A-S-E-D

Attached: hot.png (1309x748, 980K)

I don't care what this childless thot thinks. Women don't belong in politics.

fuck that wretched cunt Coulter, and fuck your racist inbred meth-addled white trash pickup truck driving confederate flag.

There's no crisis if you just let them in :^)

Lol i appreciate her criticism of Trump but she's off the rails if she thinks that immigration would be better under a Democrat.

this bitch is one of the biggest attention whores around. she was saying she's voting for sanders now which is a joke.

Yeah, but he's flooding the sanctuary cities!
So, it's good the country is being destroyed by feral spics!
Libshits BTFO!
MAGA

Well yes, because there are multiple groups who are using people to try and score political points on Trump. They wanted a picture of that fat lady with her kids running away from tear gas so badly that they were willing to march people a thousand miles through the desert and sacrifice their lives by stranding them in no mans land surrounded by hostile locals with no place to go. So yeah, the crisis is worse under Trump because lefties are pure fucking evil.

MIGA

Nobody is marching thousands of miles, retard.
NGOs are putting them on busses.

No he isn't. That's just a headline. Don't be a dumb cuck.

its worse because dems would open up the border and then we'd have a different kind of crisis.

>2019
>being antisemitic

Nobody is being stopped.
Nobody is being deported.
Lying shill faggot.

I agree I think you misread my post. He's not going to ship them to sanctuary cities there are no jobs there for them. The jobs they want are in the rural areas. I 100% agree with your post stop reading into things.

Trump has been a disappointment and he might be america second but you are joking yourself if you think any major candidate from anytime in recent history would do anything more on immigration.

Why are more people coming in now than under?

No one is anti-Semitic here.
Counter-semitism is the word. Niggerkike

Wait, I thought there was no border crisis?

make up your minds.

Wrong. At least President Donald Trump is making it a priority while by and large leaving it up to local interpretation.

it being the law of the land.

She's just following the easiest approach for talking heads. Offense is way easier than defense. Especially when talking this way gets you on the libtard networks.

I never said that.
I still want all the things Candidate Trump said he wanted.
He's doing the opposite of what he promised and morons are cheering.

>Democrats would slowly let them trickle in so as not to offend or bring attention to it until it was decades too late
>Trump is letting it get out of hand and everyone is talking about it
This is only going to end in violence.

She's spot on. /ptg/ and the retards itt prove it, they are so wrapped up in owning the libs they forgot or don't care what Trump was actually elected to do.

Because people are using the asylum loopholes and courts are blocking Trumps policies? Also Trump is being a cuck for caring so much about optics and not fighting back

Ann Coulter is correct.

Attached: 87346587345.jpg (1093x2560, 664K)

Literally everything Trump tries to do on the border is held up by activist judges. Anne’s tired act of trashing Trump to provoke him into action isn’t going to do her any favors in the long run.

Attached: E1082354-52B5-4CDE-BE28-14435CA2C947.jpg (624x531, 413K)

Ban guns = the rise of gun purchases
Build wall = the rise of illegal crossings

Voting for an open borders President might actually stop the majority of illegal crossings unironically.

He just tweeted he's declaring Double Secret State of Emergency!
MAGA

There's no wall being built, you fucking retard.
None.
You're an idiot.

What’s the solution?

MORE NIGGER SEMEN PLEASE

She doesn't have children
Who cares what she thinks

>A steel barrier
Wow you got me

>no wall
To be fair, the fence might start being built in some areas this year, but yeah anyone saying the wall is/was built is a retarded liar

IDK
Maybe Trump could get ideas from his campaign speeches.
They should put asylum seekers in Guantanamo Bay until their case is settled.

Executive orders. Build wall with military. Tariff on remittances. Etc.

Ann Coulter has sold her soul, and completely lost her mind. It's sad really.

Dilate.

Attached: 61B7B7BB-1124-4406-9F06-26D837CE29C8.png (700x700, 432K)

Her eggs died for America.

This problem will grow every year. This is the great replacement immivasion.

The dregs of humanity are headed north as fast as they can.

# White Power

Her career is built around not being happy about who is in charge. She has no substance, never has.

That’s a temporary solution that the next potus can just stop in 2 years if Trump is not elected. Walls are useless if you can’t man them and fund repairs.

the caravans are intentionally organized by leftwing NGOs to embarrass trump/

It's ironic. Obama had more leeway to enforce the law because people saw him as liberal. Trump dug his own grave by larping as a border monster.

>Drumpf threatens to do something
BASED GOD EMPEROR DISCORD TRANNY SHILLS AND LIBS BTFOOOOOOO
>Drumpf backs down from the same thing
BASED IT WAS A BAD IDEA ANYWAY HE FOOLED THEM GOOD BASEEEEEEEEEED

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (380x250, 13K)

Whatcha doin, Rabbi?

* Forward deployment into Mexico. Several miles where US military determines who reaches our borders and how.
US soldiers drove to Mexico city 160 years ago. This will be more a simple reconnaissance in force matter.

Except they are coming in, and the president even thinks it's a good idea to bus them into cities full of liberals who won't allow them to be deported lol

Show flag op

Don't suppose it ever occurred to either of you that there are quite a few people controlling significant resources and political power who are trying to stop him.

Attached: 1544973275908.jpg (768x1053, 274K)

How does that advance the interests of Israel?

Something is better than nothing. It's obvious any permanent solution won't happen unless something drastic happens in congress and the courts anyway.

Why do migapedes still defend trump?

They’re only doing it because it’s a major zeitgeist Isuzu’s now, and also Jewish/leftist NGOs funding caravans.

What an idiot. She is hated now and Trump is still loved.

She's a literal Connecticut rich girl retard.

B-but what about lil donnies jew jew cum?

Bait post by meme flag. All posters after me are certified cucks.

All posters below me are based and not cucks

Trump has turned the Republican party from center-right to center-left and his supporters cannot be happier.

It’s 30 years too late. Trump was just a Hail Mary pass.

Who else thinks Ann Coulter is autistic?
I don't mean that as an insult, I'm pretty sure if she was a dude everybody would consider him an aspie.

If he'd started as soon as he got elected the wall could have been built by 2020

Trump is a centrist 90’s Democrat. I would have voted Jim Webb, but democrats think he’s another Hitler too.

>if you try to stop immigration, you increase it

In what world would open borders dems decrease immigration?
They're the only obstacle stopping Trump from doing it.

I'm done with ZOGnald Drumpf

>leaving it up to local interpretation
>implying those border communities are white
you are retarded

No. America is so much greater under Trump, beaners all want to come to America despite increased risk.

America was shit under Obama, even beaners weren't that interested.

>What an idiot. She is hated now and Trump is still loved.
Nobody apart from boomers blindly defends Trump, he's literally the most cucked leader we've ever had.

Obama had more deportations under his administration than Trump currently has. Which is unironically pathetic. Most of the biggest forms of amnesty happened under republicans.

>America was shit under Obama, even beaners weren't that interested.
If that's the case then our country would be safe, I rather be a shithole like Poland then get more immigrants.

Attached: pantuhosu.jpg (600x800, 104K)

This.
Trump has 4d chessed his supporters into supporting a leftist agenda

>more immigrants than ever
BASED TRUMP!

>screw the rule of law, let the DOJ/ FBI break the law with impunity
IT'S FOR THE BEST!

>antifa really isn't so bad, it's those damn white nationalists who need to be dealt with
HE KNOWS WHAT'S BEST!

>Israel is #1
ISRAEL IS #1

He had zero political capital. Republicans fell for the Russian meme, and thought he’d be gone in the first few months. Besides Republican politicians want illegals just as much as democrats.

Leftists hate Israel though.

Because Migapedes are white niggers, senpai. White boomer niggers.

Attached: 1549231913273.jpg (573x700, 58K)

>b-but Obama had more deportations

And yet, today, the dems are crying that Trump deports too many, the dems are trying to leverage Trump to grant even more amnesty - in what world would they be tougher on border control?
They are the sole reason it's so bad today.

You don't have any sources to disprove my point, the fact even king nigger cared more about immigration than Trump proves the GOP is destined to lose.

who cares about what the judges think? fuck the constitution if its being used as a tool to destroy this country's demographics

Which implies that (((Trump))) is even worse than the left. You get open borders, multi culturalism, nothing against the anti-white agenda, nothing really against the stranglehold of the left on media, let alone anything against the total consolidation of old media by (((them))), BUT on top of it all you also get evangelical Zionism.

Devon did a nice video on (((Drumpf)))

Attached: VCAD.jpg (531x700, 69K)

Under a democrat there would be conservative resistance. Under Trump well… Same as under Bush, Reagan etc.

>Trump is still loved
yea by the kikes

Your "point" is retarded because anyone with half a brain knows the dems TODAY are the main obstacle stopping trump from improving border control.
>stop trump from improving border control
>"See look Trump can't even control the border! Vote for us, we're much better at it"

It doesn't even make sense, what's wrong with you?

MIGA

MIGA

(((MIGA)))

>anyone with half a brain knows the dems TODAY are the main obstacle stopping trump from improving border control.
Bullshit, Trump can easily get the military to build the wall and the democrats wouldn't be able to prevent him from doing so. Instead of continuing to fight against them, he just cucks on his main promises and slowly becomes pro-open borders.

(((MIGA)))

>She's 100% right of course

No, a Democrat would have started working on amnesty for 30 million illegals in the US. Those numbers make the border crisis look like a tiny trickle.

>get the military to build the wall

Isn't that quite literally what is happening right now

>Bullshit! The dems aren't opposing Trump on border control

Yes, they objectively are.
You're either arguing disingenuously or completely retarded.

He's the accelerationist president. He's a cultural president.

>Isn't that quite literally what is happening right now
Not really, the closest thing we are getting is some fence repairs that won't do much against thousands of illegals.

Acceleration president wouldn't be in the same political subgroup as right wingers. He's the controlled opposition.

I like how some aussie is telling me about my country and how it works. You have Fraiser Anning who's a thousand times more based than Trump. Get him elected

She's right. Trump's a retard who is capitulation on liberals and jews demand for more immigration. The US is lost. They would rather support Israel than their own people.

MIGA

A C C E L E R A T E

Time for Democrats to accept reality

They'll flock there over time anyway. That's the point -- just funnel them into locations that are already shitholes and keep them out of the good parts

Acceleration President would be a far-leftist, not a right winger. People now view nationalism the same way they viewed Bush during the end of his presidency.

Time for the GOP to realize they're losing because they cuck too often.

Attached: IMG_20190419_110608.png (766x761, 420K)

She's actually right.
Democrats would have some sort of restraint to make sure there is no conservative backlash like Trump getting elected.

But Trump does not have a similar threat. He can let the problem get worse, which is exactly what he's doing, because he's already been elected, and there is no elective for his re-election.

>some fence repairs

New construction supposedly starts next month.

I think this entire premise is fucked up though because we know for a fact that Democrats want amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for illegals. That's 11 million to 30 million illegals; there is no way you can tell me that a Democrat would be better than Trump on illegals if they are considering amnesty.

>b-b-but you're aussie, you can't possibly know how my country works

I'm pointing out easily observable objective facts.
Dems oppose Trump on border control, everyone knows this.

>Real Anons know that even when Don was a Democrat he wanted to end illegal immigration. Ann shilled for the Conservative 30 years waiting for the day Trump would take office to attack him.