Why do they insist on showing this model everywhere?

I have nothing against people with diseases. Nothing. But how is this a model? Is this an attack on beauty?

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x474, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/za6nv-CK4xQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cattlephobia

>Is this an attack on beauty?
yes.

At. She deserves to feel beautiful

Maybe she was born with it.

>Maybe it's maybeline

Attached: 1555554514002.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Attached: 1489443532081.jpg (846x846, 159K)

Attached: sj.png (783x219, 44K)

She’s beautiful

every nigger secretly wants to be white

> Is this an attack on beauty?

>Eff your beauty standards, goy.

Attached: effyourbeautystandards.jpg (589x869, 92K)

she's ~10% more attractive than other black models

This takes beastiality to a whole new world

Attached: 1555552199809.gif (274x199, 2.56M)

So that’s how crop circles are made.

When will the spell be lifted and she turn all white

she looks like a cow

She literally looks like a holstein.

Moooooooowwweww

There's a guy that lives near me that has this, it's so symmetrical from below his eyes down to his neck that it looks like he's just wearing a mask around his eyes.

I thought he was on his way to comicon or something the first time I saw him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-012225__01.jpg (1080x1408, 219K)

They know we have superior genes.

Bovinophobia

you should strike up a conversation and tell a joke along the lines about him being easier to talk to than other blacks.

Right but are we forced to think she is? I can't help but think it's related to the fat acceptance movement.

I think they secretly like that they're turning white. Probably flaunt these people in front of blacks to make them feel bad about themselves.

MSM doesn't call it a disease, and the people who suffer from it seem to easily embrace it.
youtu.be/za6nv-CK4xQ

Attached: 1521326608713.png (826x738, 1.02M)

>So that’s how sinkholes are made.

Theyre dumb enough to believe muh skin color meme matters
Niggers act like shit and get treated like shit
Skin color isnt the issue

Jezebel, come on home baby

Looks like a fucking cow

Im racist as fuck
Still like hot chicks tho

Top kek

I think she is hot tho

She is
Hope she doesnt act like a boon

Weak shit

Kek

She's a nigger and she has a disease that retarded liberals can see as "beautiful." Perfect for the modelling agency.

She is pretty tho

I only hate niggers, Im not going to be a dick to people who are trying to succeed the right way

>Is this an attack on beauty?
When Jews are involved the answer is always yes.

because it's okay to be white

Attached: its not okay to be white.png (3504x5016, 90K)

because they hate the traditional beauty standard
also the worst part of that woman is that her hairline is in the middle of the top of her head

Must have been battle of the bulge

She looks like the kind of lady you could have a Proper Lager with. Legit News Guy btfo, Orry O'conner is the voice of reason in this world of crumbling cookies.
And now, back to egg watch

Shed make a good human shield for Rahowa

kek

You can breed this if you want without aggressive genetics. It's a marker of heritage. I want small separate ethnostate for everyone. Since we already have these things if someone wants to make a cow ethnostate I think that would be pretty cool.

Attached: 1554421552158.jpg (900x812, 231K)

That's a little beyond just a bulge. I would say the frontlines have clearly completely collapsed.

I thought black didnt crack

Is that the chick who ended the Montreal F1 race early by waving the checkered flag on the wrong lap?

Read between the lines not only can they push for LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS NIGGER IS but also LOOK SKIN COLOUR IS ONLY SKIN DEEP!

Attached: f1037a1f89bfded6d285d4663fc3bd47.jpg (1024x820, 123K)

So close

the jew attacks everything that is true
everything that is righteous
everything that has beauty

they are like anti humans. even if they didn't collectively hate white people, they would still be a scourge on this earth, because it is in their very nature to flip reality on it's head and ascribe this inversion to absolute goodness

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

or maybe you're just a retard

lol ok shlomo

I guess it's just me but I can't stand the splotches above the eyes and mouth. I'm that way about huge birthmarks or moles too.

Why do you think this is?

It's crazy how racist black supremacists are yet they prance around showing off a woman who is turning white...what's the deal.

>
literally looks like she skin has been burned off

progressives claim this to be the new age of beauty

It all started off innocently enough with telling disfigured kids they are beautiful, but those pushing this acceptance agenda need to grow

I think all people are beautiful. But model beautiful is a specific kind of beauty that only a few can have. It's eye pleasure.

>race mixing is fine goyim
>the horrible genetic abominations you will produce are actually beautiful!

Attached: 1555622874040.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

That's not caused by muttification. Is a skin disorder where patches on skin lose pigment. Whites can actually get it too, but it's less noticeable for obvious reasons.

Actually she is hot.