Sentenced to life

>sentenced to life

Really? I mean what they did was bad but was it THAT bad?

Attached: 2933.png (807x864, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OQTM4uiS2zg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turpin_case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dude's haircut should be the Death Penalty.

Uhhh those are Jews I think

I've been living under a rock. What did they do exactly?

Actually, looking at their eye socket/shape/color and their noses, I think they are brother and sister.

nothing. look how happy everyone is.
youtu.be/OQTM4uiS2zg

Get off pol Norm.

really? because I think everyone looks like jews and they don't to me. What makes they jewy to you?

you are a fucking idiot. Look at their noses thats not jewish

I was surprised by life considering they didn't do something like Jazz Jennings parents did.

Holy shit, I thought this vid was destroyed!

also, OP you are a faggot. what did they do? not even a fucking link?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turpin_case

Yeah they only destroyed their kids lives. It wasn’t that severe.

wow paid retirement housing. seems like a sweet gig.

They should've been given life with no parole.

I remember these people. pol randomly found them and made shit up about them abusing their kids so they didnt grow

what happened?

/thread

they were just trying to discover the secrete to long life
>the older ones were so malnourished that they appeared to be much younger

One of the problems with this country is wasting tax dollars at every conceivable turn. Just fucking hang them and let’s get on with society.

Attached: 85649C3D-587F-4277-AFE2-1DF9B406DB5F.jpg (590x730, 88K)

>Really? I mean what they did was bad but was it THAT bad?
Crawl under a rock and die, human shit

>pol randomly found them and made shit up about them abusing their kids
Uhh... The oldest kid in this pic was 21 at the time and is one of the girls.

Attached: incest.jpg (1615x1020, 510K)

>what happened?
You kabbalist niggers getting prison raped that's what.

Attached: 1555383753953.png (408x240, 3K)

Jesus fucking christ

I agree they shouldn't server a sentence.
They should be shot.

They must have tried giving their children drugs that would fuck with their sexuality. Anyone that's sick enough to do that deserves death.

Attached: 1554926408488.gif (1000x846, 2.21M)

kept like 9 kids locked up their entire life, sexed the girls, most of the kids looked deformed

>kept like 9 kids locked up their entire life
13 and several were legal adults.

>Really? I mean what they did was bad but was it THAT bad?
What kind of degenerate faggot is OP?

Americans dont care about child abuse. I was abused for years and nothing came of it

Link? God how old are you grandpa? Nobody posts links anymore. gwtcy

What are the lines?

honk honk

>cruelty to an adult dependent
whoa wtf, I can call the cops on my parents?? they've imprisoned me with their apathy and neglect :)

>Actually, looking at their eye socket/shape/color and their noses, I think they are brother and sister.

inbred mormon/mestizo trash?

Actually it’s one of the few things that can still bring a neighborhood together

Nah just burgers

Attached: 1555615955814.jpg (383x268, 19K)

Never happened for me and I begged for help
Justice is a fantasy

Oh, when the case first broke, I drew lines to the ones I suspected of being daddy + daughter's children. Felt certain a lot of incest babies in this pic called him daddy and grandpa.

Jesus that’s some horrid shit

It’s ops guess who’s the biological parent of who

The dad worked at Lockheed Martin

Attached: 1554666119221.jpg (867x685, 96K)

That's the spirit, li'l guy. Think happy thoughts now.

oh my God i remember this case now in the news a ways back but didnt follow up on it.
thx for the post.

would it even be possible to treat your own children so horrible were it not for an evil spirit possessing you. i really wonder about things like this, would be interested in hearing the explanations they gave as to why they did it.

>was it THAT bad?
Yes.
Without a seconds hesitation.

They destroyed a dozen kids.

didnt this guy have some connection to lockeed martin

nevermind im retarded

They wouldn't let their kids eat junk food,
Made them exercise... life in prison

If not kikes..those inbreds are subhuman worthless micks.

they separated all the kids too. its a little fucking weird

>Quiverfull

Attached: 1543177281275.jpg (578x521, 109K)

why didn't you take justice into your own hands?

imagine being kept as a prisoner locked up by your own parents. shitting and pissing in a bucket and eating only once a day. now, imagine only taking 1 shower a year. repeat this feedback loop until you are 29 years old without an education at all and are still clueless that the police even exist and that what your parents are doing to you is not only evil, criminal and inhuman - its unthinkable for the vast majority of the sane public to even learn about.

as a big LIVE PD fag myself and someone well versed in case law, prison systems, criminal psychology and all that - there is no doubt in my mind that these two evil ass parents make it out of the prison system alive. they will be tortured in prison by every inmate they come in contact with and even the guards wont show them any kindness. their lives will be a living hell until they finally meet their own murderers.

cursed

They should have been summarily executed by the first responders.

The punishment you get from trying to shield your children from a degenerate society

beautiful natural selection

Mutts. Ugly British mutts

Those are trannies

Just look at them, OP. They're subhumans.

They don't deserve to be free in our society.

This happens more than you'd think

Idk how to in a civil way

>shield them from a degenerate society
>by tying them to the bed and raping them
Never change Jow Forums

I have to wonder, assuming, as I’ve been lead to believe, that nasty spookers influence people, at what point does the influencer become worse than the influenced? Does it depend on the persons natural range of degeneracy, or can the spookers degrade even a normal person into one of these abominations? Fuck ghosts.

>The dad worked at Lockheed Martin

I can confirm this. D. Turpin is in fact a rather brilliant Aerospace Engineer. He was employed at the Skunk Works and helped develop the Avionics for the F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter. The guy is probably working with a 120 IQ but as they say, there is a very fine line between Genius and Insanity. He could design advanced aircraft, but did not have a clue how to raise his kids. He was also a devote of the FLDS Mormon offshoot Church. This is as much as I want to relate....

Attached: f117scale34.jpg (800x800, 94K)

>120 iq lmao brainlet

but the light's on

>I can confirm this. D. Turpin is in fact a rather brilliant Aerospace Engineer. He was employed at the Skunk Works and helped develop the Avionics for the F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter. The guy is probably working with a 120 IQ but as they say, there is a very fine line between Genius and Insanity. He could design advanced aircraft, but did not have a clue how to raise his kids. He was also a devote of the FLDS Mormon offshoot Church. This is as much as I want to relate....
wtf you work with the guy?

So a liberal?

holy shit whites are so fucked up

california was making an example of them because they are white. If they were niggers they would literally be given a slap on the wrist

Attached: jill-stein-1.jpg (1254x916, 1.05M)

What happened to you? I'd like to hear about it.

i really dont get it either.
my parents are considered normal and did the same thing to me.
they just get rewarded for it.

i used to eat my tooth enamel for meals.
all teeth gone by 24.

same.
just this past year been physically assaulted about a dozen times, without speaking a word to anyone.
when i tell people it happens, it's just blank stare, like it doesn't matter.

my last friend in the area stopped by in january.
old veteran.
first thing he said was "YOU LOOK LIKE AUSHWITZ." and i laughed at him with my broken teeth. and said "TELL ME THAT AGAIN!"
"YOU LOOK LIKE AUSHWITZ!"
"THANK YOU."

he just stopped by to tell me he was leaving the state.
and was like "wtf? you still have same clothes and look like a corpse?"

But they took their kids to Disneyland for fucksake! They couldn't be all that bad!

joe fritzl x 13 plus they starved them

same.
except at night time my father left marks on my neck and we both had to punch eachother in the head.

even still have alive witness' to it still to this day.

Ok,
where the fuck are th e kids at? They have never given an interview or anything - it's always some CPS people speaking for them. Aren't some adults now? Don't they have hte right to do whatever they want to as adults?

I got married there with that Elvis! Crazy.

Attached: 858ECB77-B966-4F05-9923-16C8D3AE1BEB.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

>was it THAT bad?
yes
kill all child abusers

Evil wards who took my mom off life support used to choke me and starve me and like other user they were weird about making holocaust jokes to me. I never hit 120 pounds until I left that hell. Theyd make me eat cold food in dark rooms, made me do hard labor, put cameras in every room of our house, did weird photography things, forced me to expose myself to their friends, etc etc Burgers disgust me

> According to Louise's sister Elizabeth Flores, she, Louise, and their cousin Patricia were sexually abused as children by their grandfather. Another sister of Louise Turpin, Teresa Robinette, claimed that their mother let a rich pedophile sexually abuse them as children in exchange for cash.[13] A new book by Elizabeth Flores detailed how the accused child abuser was obsessed with witchcraft, Satanic rituals and Ouija boards. Flores said her sister was obsessed with the "dark arts" and had even tried to persuade her to join a snake handling festival.[14]

>They have never given an interview or anything
Dude, they are retarded incest babies who have been locked up their entire lives. They can barely speak in coherent sentences.

Shia?