As someone who lives in a big city, I have NEVER felt the need to have a gun for my protection...

As someone who lives in a big city, I have NEVER felt the need to have a gun for my protection. I have been taking karate for about 6 months now and I know I can handle any situation that might arise, including someone who is armed.

The fact is that guns are for people who lack the intelligence and discipline to handle things with their own two hands. Hit the gym folks, get some training. You don't need a gun to defend yourself.

And if you don't want to get training then get a taser or mace. There's literally no reason to shoot and kill someone instead of using a nonlethal alternative and calling the police.

Attached: 373758justturntheminyoustupidfuckingGOYIM.png (960x960, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtu.be/b3YTUotj0VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if he’s strong enough to stop a bullet.

no thanks

is she thinking about karate class or wishing for a gun?

Attached: mom_breakin.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Yeah man fuck those stupid weak women or physically impaired real men defend themselves against attackers with fists. Go on granny use karate to safely disarm that nigger with a knife trying to steal your purse. What's that girl a jungle monkey is trying to drag you off? Beat him up it's what a real man would do to defend himself.

Didn't he get his friend killed (by a gun) because he ran his mouth off too much?

I'm a woman who could never become stronger than an average in shape male.

Sorry kike, but I don't want to get raped by tyrone.

Attached: 814614a5dbf24c44626a8db45b7bf97e.jpg (740x768, 78K)

Idiot. It's not about stopping a bullet, it's about disarming the attacker and/or breaking their neck before it even gets to that point.

the rollins quote was made during the 1990s gang bang epidemic i wonder if he's clarified that view

How is he going to disarm me from 20 feet away?

reminder that Henry Rollins best friend, roommate, and gay lover (the same person) was murdered by "3 black guys" that held him and Henry at gun point when they went to the apartment in LA

Everybody was kung-fu fighting,
This fag is fast as lightning

>it’s okay, you’re wrong
The amount of patheticism is unreal

Attached: 653839C4-DB71-455A-89BE-5E2E753F1B01.jpg (468x895, 215K)

Life isn't like your animes user.

BANG BANG BANG

>Be Henry Rollins
>Watch your best friend get murdered in front of you
>whoneedsagun.jpg
You did, nigger.

Your lack of proper training is so obvious. We do what is called "bridging the gap" where you move closer to your attack while they have their guard down. This is done by moving forward quickly with your head down and arms stretched behind you to make your profile smaller.

You then disarm them by forcing their hand up and then move behind them.

Rollins' friend did not have any training. It's sad what happened to him, but it was his own fault for not getting some training and experience under his belt.

>Implying self-defense is purely about peacocking and making sure some douchebag on the Internet doesn't call you weak

This kind of prideful, superstitious thinking is why you lose.

Don't ignore my comment or You really didn't think this through did you

Attached: Jeffferson_Gun_Quote_Freedomthirst.jpg (982x981, 145K)

It's true. It's too bad Rollins' friend wasn't Chuck Norris, then he could've just roundhouse kicked the gun out of the guy's hand.

Henry cuck

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

This 'might makes right' mentality is exactly why weapons are needed. It's also why the left hates an armed populace. They want to be able to hire muscle-bound thugs to intimidate, violate and otherwise brutalize an unarmed America.

The gun is the great equalizer. Thugs like this know it, and try to make you ashamed for using a tool of the clever against their thuggery-skulduggery.

>training makes you immune to bullets

She doesn't need to be stronger. She should just buy a taser or get some mace.

Don't be dumb.

Literally who? Who is this faggot, and why do all you anti-gun retards spam him all the time?

Or a gun
Why take half measures when defending your person

Only someone with no martial arts training would think he could kick faster than a man with a gun can shoot.

A kick of any type is an attack only to be used when you already have advantage over an enemy. To use it on equal ground, is to be hit before you can get it off while also throwing yourself severely off balance.

Morons like you play internet tough guy, but it's very obvious to anyone with even the slightest level of training that you're fools.

You will never outmaneuver a bullet. You will never be faster than a bullet. And while people who rant about the '30 yard rule' are often retards, you can definitely be faster than the guy pulling the trigger if you're close enough to them. But that won't be done with something as slow and imprecise as a kick.

This guy ran like a bitch during a robbery and left his friend to get shot. What a pussy. Too bad he didn't have a gun.

>More le brains

Said the American covered up in tattoos Lol

And if your attacker has a gun? lol retard

Because we need to stop being so shitty to our fellow humans. Killing someone because they do something you think is "wrong" doesn't help anything.

That's a common misconception. He was NOT running away, he was moving away so he could draw the attackers in and then surprise them when they weren't expecting it. Unfortunately, his friend's lack of training prevented this and he essentially killed himself by being uneducated.

How do you plan on disarming hood niggers or gangs the people most likely to misuse guns? Laws restricting firearms are to the detriment of those least inclined to commit such a crime giving a total monopoly on power to criminals. Similar to the whole don't give the state a monopoly on power or it will fuck you over. A taser or pepper spary isn't always going to cut it.

>sarcasm
You just blow in from stupid town?

This tbqh
How much do you actually value yourself? Only half a chalupa or the full blow quesoritto?

Attached: AD2A9772-6069-4B75-A3F9-559F462F598B.jpg (634x970, 97K)

>Morons like you play internet tough guy
I was making fun of him, retard. But thanks for the master class on martial arts, I'll see you at the Kumite

#henryrollinsforgaschamber
hes a kike and a faggot.

>Trying to rape someone isn’t objectively wrong

Attached: 505EE11A-AC42-4098-9BA1-AEA65CF952F9.jpg (985x763, 239K)

Why would an attacker have their guard down you absolute retard?

enjoy getting plugged fag

>This is done by moving forward quickly with your head down and arms stretched behind you to make your profile smaller.
so naruto running you weeb faggot

I'm surprised this isn't a 1 post by this ID thread either mossad have changed their spam/shilling tactics or OP is simply a retard.

I think it's wrong to try and kill, rob or rape people
You can have empathy for others without having sympathy from those who prey on innocent people

What a tough guy.

Hank Rollins is a trust fun faggot. There is nothing genuine about him, and the fact that anyone listens to what his daddy's money has to say makes them nothing less than a moron.

Attached: 517468716.png (479x247, 87K)

>naruto running makes you invisible

Attached: 46816816816581.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Because of the distraction move you do first. Typically this can be achieved by diverting your eyes to their side which makes them look that way too. You can also hold your hand up high and start shaking your hand, thus drawing their eyes off of your person.

>As someone who lives in a big city, I have NEVER felt the need to have a gun for my protection.

You must not live in a city with a lot of niggers then.

>self defense is wrong

>to lower their guard you must first lower your guard
Genius.

You CANT be serious

Attached: 1555533022067.png (950x824, 17K)

Henry Rollins is Jewish you fucking gay faggot

Attached: jewish posts.png (919x737, 41K)

I'll begin with, I reside in LOLNOGUNZUK.
And then I'll rip every point you've made to pieces.

>6 months karate now I can handle any situation
NO, no you fuckin can't. You come up against someone who's been stret fighting their entire life, you ARE going down.Karate can not teach you to handle the completely unexpected like a bottle to the back of the head.

> only stupid people have guns?
Nah, and even you know this is utter bullshit.To be a responsible gun owner you need to show intelligence and restraint under pressure.

>hit the gym?
Really? muscle does not stop lead nor steel. Now my chances of being shot are at best rather fuckin slim, but the chance of being stabbed is always present and no matter how much I lift if some arsehole intends to stab me and I;m not carrying I have 2 choices, get stabbed or run like like my arse is on fire.

>tazer/mace
To use either means you need to get in close and personal, you really going to do that when faced with the barrel of a gun or the glint of a blade?
I;m going back to the "only stupid people" bit here, you'd need to be totally fuckin retarded to attempt tazer/mace.

>calling the police
This assumes you've been able to get the fuck away from your assailant, why? becuase you've now realised 6 months Karate wasn't anywhere near enough and you've run away like your arse was on fire.

Guns, keep them, never let your Govt take them away, because when they do the only guns not in law enforcement will belong to the guys who will stand and laugh at you and your katate then shoot you, just because they can.

>You don't need a gun to defend yourself.

Attached: GW (37).jpg (768x433, 44K)

>Because we need to stop being so shitty to our fellow humans. Killing someone because they do something you think is "wrong" doesn't help anything.
we could always start cutting off thief hands like the Muslims do wold that be better for your sensibility's

Shit even if you are super martial arts man if you get ganged up on by a gaggle of niggers you're going down no matter what. Try to run? Good fucking luck, running is the one thing they're good at.

Also op it is better to kill someone than to call the police execution is essential to civilization. Your removing the stupid no self discipline crime commiting genes from the populace. Along with the fact you are removing someone with a net negative effect to society you are also potentially stoping future crimes he could commit when he leaves jail. Even jail itself is simply a burden eating up your money you are paying for these useless parasites to subsist.

Also US firearms owners have a better track record than the police in defensive use can anyone post the infographic i can't seem to find it.

This is bait as fuck, but as a black belt with 20+ years of experience (former national champion in 80+ kilos), 6 months of Karate is not even close to good, terrible bait, learn bait properly faggot

Whenever you find anything subversive or attempting to weaken/destroy a society if you trace it back to its source you'll always find a few merchants rubbing their hands.

if you're an American and you don't own a gun, you're a faggot.

You legitimately belong in a rubber room.

Luckily I live in Scotland, we've got Paki's and Chinks, but so far not many niggers, too bloody cold n wet for them, so aye running is an option for me

>this is done by moving forward quickly with your head down and arms stretched behind you to make your profile smaller

holy shit you have to be larping

I fired off before reading the rest of his comment, where he recommended naruto running.

He’s just being retarded for laughs.

Here's a good video by a fellow based bong on why execution is essential to civilization.

youtu.be/b3YTUotj0VY

I'd really recommend him he is an academic who is /ourguy/ even interviewing Kevin McDonald and naming the Jew.

>I have been taking karate for about 6 months now and I know I can handle any situation that might arise, including someone who is armed.

It's spelled karaté (kara teh)
What belt do you got f-faggot.

Attached: 1516227377051.jpg (640x640, 29K)

>Headshot from 30 yards
Checkmate Bruce Lee

He ran away like a pussy.

>You can defend yourself
>But you need to put dozens of hours and thousands of dollars into training with a professional so that you can have a skill arguably less effective than just buying a gun, and training with it for an hour once a week.

Why are anti-gunners so stupid. If you are just a shill or a shitposter, why would you start a gun thread on Jow Forums? The board has a wide range of disagreement on a wide range of topics. Self-defense and guns aren't one of them. Why don't you make one of those "I am a quarter sandnigger, but I am whiter than God. Can I be in the ethnostate?" threads?

There's nothing funny about acting like a retard. They should be locked up with the rest of the brainlets.

Attached: 1555624415977m.jpg (417x1024, 99K)

>Because we need to stop being so shitty to our fellow humans. Killing someone because they do something you think is "wrong" doesn't help anything.
So, you think rape isn't wrong?

lol ok

But being smart for fun is, like, really hard.

Attached: liberal_logic.jpg (894x252, 161K)

You're so fucking retarded it hurts. Are you seriously 16 years old, dipshit?
What if the guy with the gun is better at karate? What if he's high on meth or drunk beyond belief, weighs more than you, and has no pain reception?
You're dumber than a nigger on heroine.

Whenever these gun grabber threads ramp up, we always seem to get some sort of shooter scenario in the news not too long after.

I've got a white belt with a brown stripe.

>What is the 20 foot rule

>I have been taking karate for about 6 months now and I know I can handle any situation that might arise, including someone who is armed.

Now I know that you are talking non-sense. I took Karate for 2 years. I was never good enough to handle someone armed with a real gun or knife.

a skid mark?

Attached: 1554495840764m.jpg (432x1024, 116K)

you've never been in an actual fight

If you had actually gotten proper training, you would KNOW that these gimmicks will only save you in best case scenarios. If you had anyt real world experience in these situations you wouldn't make such a dumb fuck post

>still dead
>It's 21 foot rule google reveals

>This line of argument

Will Henry start walking everywhere as well since automobiles are just crutches for the slow?

>As someone who lives in a big city

Attached: chapter-10-notes-cell-growth-and-division-23-638.jpg (638x479, 53K)

Sure thing boomer faggot. KYS

Attached: henryrollinssouthafricasept2016_638.jpg (638x400, 30K)

Obviously

Henry Rollins is a massive faggot, and Black Flag is the only thing that sucks more nigger cock than he alone can.

His gay lover was killed by two niggers because he ran away and left him to die.

Niggers aren't people though.

>Unironically uses quote from degenerate faggot that seeded dissent for the family unit.
>lives in a big city while not feeling the need to be armed.
>probably never met a nigger ever
>karate. Look out folks we got a badass over here.
>wants me to use tase/mace, no lethal, unreliable, low capacity means of defending me and my family. Yikes and a hard pass.
Picrel is a slamfire shotgun made out of metal pipe you can get from Home Depot. A guy in NZ was already swatted from the gun confiscation raiding yet you’re so cucked that you can’t help but try to bring down violence on anyone that doesn’t hate themselves and their families so much that they wouldn’t take the necessary means to advocate for and defend themselves.
Not possessing a gun. Not being proficient at it tells everyone that you’ve drawn a line and limited yourself willingly from effectively keeping you and your family alive. You’re trying to convince people that it is okay to violently enforce this limiter you voluntarily and retardedly put over yourself. That is a personal decision and I hope you don’t get hurt. But if you encounter the violence I’ve seen and I know lie within man, you’re Karate ain’t cutting it.

Attached: AA8FD4F8-782A-4DE3-9140-D881513C7CF2.jpg (900x506, 457K)

Do you unironically think neck breaking is a feasible thing to do in a fight?

That entire generation cucked the nation.

Karate isn’t for faggots and children. It has no real world applicability. Retard.

Is*

you're not even trying now

I never understood the trigger unless it's A spring loaded safety.

Henry Rollins beats trannies

Attached: 66EB0FC8-39DB-4DD2-A6FC-B4020AC07396.gif (555x500, 3.97M)

Attached: 54B0A54F-5601-4C8A-A9B0-CE7D2E0C8783.jpg (800x1200, 118K)

Ever been hiking, fishing, hunting or camping? Of course not, you niggers hate nature.

Attached: 1539708158418.jpg (552x414, 26K)