Is it even worth trying to have reasonable and unbiased conversations with Jow Forums users...

Is it even worth trying to have reasonable and unbiased conversations with Jow Forums users? I want to talk about controversial issues without "DA JEWZ" or "DEM MUDSLIMS" comments.

Attached: 1555166661238.jpg (233x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-klNO-AjW6M&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is it worth tryint o have reasonable and unbiased conversations with people who post smug anime girls?

Attached: 1536616451526.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I'd be willing to talk about stuff, although to be fair I'm not a frequent pol user (just passing through really, just had one thing to post that I wanted off my chest) and I consider myself to be a bit left of center, and not racist or sexist like most of the people here are.

Not related but what’s your flag?

>I want to talk about controversial issues without pointing at the root of such issues
Try reddit

I hate anime.

fuck off back to /leftycuck/ faggot

>XHdXNLoI
(Sorry for formatting, on mobile)

It said pirate in the drop down menu, thought that would be fun/funny

Redditistan.

The Jews are literally the biggest elephant in the room in all of history, How can you talk about those things without addressing the JQ?

>I want to have reasonable and unbiased conversations, but I don't want to deal with things that might accidentally break my conditioning.

Attached: 1539360230928.png (374x229, 29K)

I hate leftists and I am independent.

>Is it possible to find an answer to 2+2 without the biased answer of 4??

Well, you're using it.
Are you reasonable?
Huh? Huh?
Are you?
Huh? Huh?
Huhhhhhhh?
Wanna know what's contraversial?
Huh? Huh?
Your mom.

>Why can't we talk about math without people using numbers
Have you tried Reddit, perhaps? If you're unwilling to talk about the jews then you're not ready to have an actual conversation.

>I disagree with a previous statement. Rather than calmly refuting it and respectfully giving a different point of view, I will post an unfunny image on a Ugandan sneaker tasting forum with the only consequence being bring negative attention to myself.

Attached: 321516514677.jpg (238x212, 5K)

based

>Rather than calmly refuting it and respectfully giving a different point of view

Yup, unironic redditor. Fuck off.

Attached: 1555478360178.png (319x309, 64K)

You probably just say the same stupid shit over and over again then refuse to listen when people correct you. You're probably stereotyping them now as an excuse to avoid thinking about what they have to say.

Attached: 1555621237703m.jpg (1024x931, 103K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I fucking hate Reddit. I'm not even OP but you're just retarded.

Attached: 1555455081212s.jpg (95x125, 2K)

It all goes back to the Rothschilds in the Napoleonic Wars. Through them we get to the CFR and the Rockefellers.
youtube.com/watch?v=-klNO-AjW6M&feature=youtu.be

Attached: RothschildMeeting.png (500x522, 185K)

I'll have a reasonable and unbiased conversation with you. What would you like to talk about?

>I'm not even OP but you're just retarded
Too new to know about IDs, huh?

>I'm not even OP but

We can see your ID you fucking faggot

Attached: 1531502479675.jpg (537x534, 75K)

Then do it, if you sound like a nigger faggot who doesnt know what they're talking about and you echo low IQ talking points we hear in the media every day, then you're going to get "DA JOOS" and shit.
If you're getting that, it is a sign you're a fucking idiot and need to do your homework better.

>I hate pol users
>I can't use pol
>therefore it's pol's fault
First off if a bunch of kikes are in fact causing the problem you kvetch about, get over the fact that over here we actually talk about the fucking kikes. If you want a normie-tier smoke weed and fuck around and casually see who's alpha male attitudes at a party make his opinion law, go to fucking r*ddit or just party irl or something.
If you want a serious discussion anyway, go find the right venue. This obviously isn't yours.
This proves this isn't your kind of place.
>TL;DR;I have room temperature IQ and can't read:
NORMIE. GET. OUT.

No you can't because the jews are shilling the board too hard to prevent Q from organizing us to build the wall and kick out the dems so our country can be free from muslim migrants.

>I'm not even OP
>you're a fucking idiot
I think we are done here. Even the Jew can see how fucking retarded you are.

Attached: 1552342678232.jpg (720x720, 81K)

Nice proxy, ya cunt

OP is a retard

Yes, you are.