Just got back from browsing $chan...

Just got back from browsing $chan, holy fuck that place is inundated with more jews and shills than this place if that was possible, although we have more retarded shitposting, how did $chan become more kiked than half-chan?

Attached: 1545470091790.jpg (998x696, 68K)

Probably targeted heavily since Christchurch.

what the fuck is $chan

4x2chan

And so, yet another competitor to Jow Forums bites the dust. How many have risen and fallen now, while Jow Forums keeps chugging along?

Masons.
Hiroyuki and Jim used to be business partners. Interesting, that.

cripple chan. it's fucking glowing. you know how every once in a while you come across a poster that can't pick up on sarcasm or tone at all and just seems completely unhinged? just imagine if every single poster was like that

based

Targeted heavily for years.
Huge attrition rates after inauguration as anons got jobs at ice and shills moved in en masse

>you know how every once in a while you come across a poster that can't pick up on sarcasm or tone at all and just seems completely unhinged? just imagine if every single poster was like that

this

>Hiroyuki and Jim used to be business partners. Interesting, that.

didn't pedo jim purchase 2chan from gookmoot?

jim is a spook if I've ever seen one

just all npcs huh

He stole it. There was a legal battle for years.
He stole 8ch from hot wheels too, but hotwheels didn’t put up a fight since he was given a ton of opiates and flip hookers

$chan is such an obvious honeypot, if 'they' wanted to actually take down jims hugbox after the christchurch shooting they would have done so but strangely its still allowed to operate, even the dailystormer had their website shut down after c'ville

It’s as bad as here, proportionally, but 4 has a bigger userbase

>as anons got jobs at ice
Interesting how that works, I got those border patrol/ICE job listings advertised to me on every single fucking website circa 2 years ago.

Live way too far north personally, but did seem somewhat appealing...

>He stole it. There was a legal battle for years.
>He stole 8ch from hot wheels too, but hotwheels didn’t put up a fight since he was given a ton of opiates and flip hookers

It wouldn't surprise me if pedo Jim was also involved in child trafficking, our based anonymous should maybe give him the podesta treatment for good measure

Kek

Remember when (((gabbai))) was “shut down” but still had their servers up?

Jow Forums has fallen since 2016, what standards are you on? Fuck that guy for bringing attention to $chan like a sperg

I think Jim is a front man for another group. I also think he’s a dumbfuck boomer that doesn’t actually understand tech

>implying $chan is somehow less kiked than Jow Forums

>since 2016
You mistyped 2007

The opportunity was there and anons made the most of it.
I’m just keeping the home fires rising, so to speak

u know there are bunkers right, thats where i tend to go when shit gets bad here.

Why bother?
That place is a fucking tomb, I checked the news board for a couple days until I realized I was looking at month old threads.
I can only imagine how bad the zog presence is now, it was filled with bootlickers and zog leos

Attached: 1552411253892.png (660x509, 137K)

Because Jow Forums is Jupiterian in nature

Attached: jupiter.jpg (758x606, 40K)

Are you serious? The threads on 4x2chan's Jow Forums are much more informative and well made. Jow Forums is just spam and shills now.

What are you seeing that is making you say these things?

Attached: 5a815d59aaf093ee452399eb9383eb7dfae0c347e82dddb7bf7744a82fa8b10d.jpg (750x1000, 204K)

You're not exactly wrong but it mostly keeps the_cuckold cross out so I still lurk.

True.

>The Pro Tarrant shill threads are great!
>JIDF posting in every thread

no thanks

I can’t stand low pop imageboards. They breed sloth and complacency. I’m taking hard break soon from the net but I wanted to ride out the Mueller report at least. The perception management has gone so hard that it irritates me just by its existence

Cripple chan is much more informative and the good threads are REALLY good compared to here but they're not as common as here. It doesn't help that there are no flags and the layout feels less friendly

Attached: 4chan invades.jpg (500x428, 26K)

I am against pro Tarrant threads too but I myself have been seeing just as many here as on infinity chan.

8ch got full special group attention because it was more effective.
It was a fun ride while it lasted

It is a deeper board but has a laser focus. This board is far broader.

The only advantage they have is the allowance to post files.
I had to hijack a thread to get a decent discussion going and post my collection of freedom fighter material and even then it only turned into a fucking book club thread

Most of the internet is shills now user. There’s not much to be done until we have a better platform. Learn to code a distributed decentralized encrypted platform imo. Blockchain/BitTorrent chan

I freely admit that I came here with the zim zam stuff so I don't know wtf this board was like way back then but id say the last 6 months or so here its gotten really bad. I know the orange retard brought a lot of super low quality content, but to me it genuinely feels different.

From a randomly chosen OP:
>Traditionalists have a few problems. One is the triumph of liberal-egalitarian democracy. Another is the death of God, underlined and punctuated most succinctly by Nietzsche in his seminal work, "Thus spoke Zarathustra". Finally, most vexing of all- what to do in the face of these and other, lesser struggles?
> In this writing, I shall first set the stage by explaining in detail the nature of our problems. I shall then rebuke which pathways are merely a retreading of the same tired problem- finally, I shall discuss what is necessary in order for a real, substantive change of any effect in magnitude, that is not only viable, but demonstrably worthy of supporting. And this will not necessarily be limited to one choice.
Yes, very intellectual and insightful. Lots of fancy words.

That sounds amazing but in a decentralized system like that wouldn't every person have to store files in some way on their machine, kind of acting as a tiny server? So when the shills that post legally questionable shit to shut down a thread it could be more tied to you instead of just the main web server like it is now? Honest question. I had assumed that was the reason that something like that want big already

8/pol/ is dead but 8/v/ is better than 4/v/.

Shieet, looks like everyone wants to drop their own manifesto there now.
Glad I only visit /tg/ and /hgg/

This.

Everything really went to shit since 2016 because all the retarded zoomers invaded this site because of the jewish american elections and killed any sort of content left on this site and replaced with low quality repetitive thread trash and no OC because zoomers are all a bunch of white nigger subhumans.

You’re a newfag so i’ll spoonfeed you just this once: imagine an user posting something they like, such as sexy tile patterns, then a troll who thinks that’s dumb, now that troll gets targeted by a troll who dislikes people who dislike fun things, who is in turn targeted by a troll who only likes negativity, but THAT troll was actually brought in by the original user who just wanted to make a discord tranny angry that tile patterns are sexier than he could ever be. Then a mod shows up and bans everyone.
THAT was Jow Forums, not this shill garbage.
It is also why President Trump is the God Emperor of Mankind.
Heil Hitler, He did nothing wrong.

Ate chan is garbage famalio

The key is encryption and hidden services like Tor/i2p etc. they have ways of dealing with it but i’m not up to speed on how it’s done.

Phoneposting means no OC

>Phoneposting means no OC
This

Attached: Sir Ian HH.png (1920x1080, 980K)

Honestly their Jow Forums is as bad as /leftypol/.

Most of the users abandoned their pol after the moderation was destroyed.
Leftists/shills ruined the board and now it's basically a skeleton crew of minor posting.
This pol was much worse around the big exodus and is now heavily sat on by shills, there aren't many non-normie censored sites left.

>Ate chan is garbage famalio

this

Multi-tasking tablets will turn it around. The first proper fast Linux tablet with a stylus and ez-GIMP/Krita etc would generate so much oc.
We really need a whole new gen of tech, devices and software. IShit for the lose