Baked Alaska = Jared Holt Informant

Baked Alaska got cucked by Ashton Whitty (@ashtonbirdie) with her ex bf. Prince Hubris of The Weekly Sweat tried to tell her to leave him, but he ended up ignoring his advice. Baked Alaska told Hubris that Ashton Whitty is in communication with Jared Holt of Right Wing Watch.

Attached: cucked-alaska.png (1034x610, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs
kiwifarms.net/threads/baked-alaska-tim-treadstone-tim-gionet-anthime-joseph-gionet.28182/page-13
archive.fo/o5cY9
archive.fo/96RuJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

Tfw Cucked Alaska got to bang Ashton and I didn't.

Attached: 1553734433847.png (400x388, 106K)

they're waiting until marriage actually

i thought ashton was supposed to have an heroed. what a cunt

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 47K)

PJW said she smelled terrible, so...

weev said this guy was a snitch years ago but ofc nobody listens

I'd holodomor that sailor commie's pusi

Attached: 1531602524685.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

Stupid inner heaven niggers , baked faggot was useless from the jump. Totally sabotaging movements.

He literally killed the Yang Gang meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs

Baked fucked over every one of his close friends and blames them for everything that went wrong in his life. The choices he made are his to make alone. He has been kicked out of 109 friend groups and counting. He is only in it for the attention and I am honestly saddened to believe that I ever considered someone so god damned disloyal a friend of mine. RIP Baked Alaska you retarded piece of shit.

P.S. I do believe Ashton and Baked are a perfect couple. These two retards are going to deliver quality content for all of us and we won’t be able to look away. Like watching a good car crash I will look forward to their streams and their retarded antics and eventual demise.

Attached: 5BA79B53-3FB1-43D6-9123-BA68989E36D0.jpg (2048x1538, 366K)

None of the people mentioned in this thread have any real objective value.

weev is a jewish neet, who literally plays vidya all day. why would anyone listen to him?

lol

Attached: 1538265184634.jpg (478x477, 42K)

If you needed Weev to tell you that you're nigger tier retarded. The fact that faggot had any presence in rightwing circles at all is astounding.

Big if true.

>democrats are the real racists

Attached: 900b77ed1daed4c814ce3a49d3d469a6.jpg (412x572, 54K)

just MORE PROOF ecelebs can't be trusted, especially the rightwing maga tards

they are snitches and doxxers

Tbh never wanted him around

Cucked Alaska represents all the cringy trendwhores who were in the alt-lite, never took him or his clique seriously

>she just deleted her twtter

She'll be back soon. She always is.

who is this nigger and why should i care

Attached: 1555432726648.png (325x300, 87K)

>broke apart and only just got back "together" again
>Baked obsesses over her previous guys and asks her "how was PJW hahaha" semi-regularly

I predict great things

ps it'd be nothing to use this knowledge to kick Alaska's neurosis into overdrive

Inner heaven knew he was useless a long time ago. He was basically a lolcow.

Ashton 'needs' to get laid BAD. It would calm her down a bit

These people are too shameless to kill themselves or it'd be a valiant effort.

I met her IRL

Me my gf, her and some FUCKING TRANNY

She hangs with trannies and claims she's going to constantly commit suicide. Fuck her

I'm willing to believe this with nothing other than OP's word because seems legit.

She's not even hot. You can see better at your local mall. And no, regardless of what (((anyone))) tries to shill here, the vast majority of the girls at your local mall don't fuck niggers or other non-whites. You need to go on Saturday/Sunday afternoon, not hang around outside the food court entrance when the mall is closing.

Ffs, who fucking cares about e-celeb drama? Get a fucking life, seriously

SAGEd

if she got gum reduction surgery and didn't threaten to an hero on the weekly she'd be as perfect as a woman could get

Nice try, Cucked Alaska.

>e-celeb thread about e-celeb drama
absolute STATE of Jow Forums threads

Attached: 1518227075690.png (237x376, 20K)

No e-celeb diarrhoea on pol please. Everyone has always known Ashton was a batshit crazy thot.

Yes, but imagine the price you will pay.
Also, I like Shawn but he's a fucking retard for getting assmad over the Yang thing. He's delusional. He's toxic material but thinks that as long as he denounces wignats and points out how Catholic he is that somehow this makes him immune to the media hyenas. Nope.

Attached: Skyler Samuels with uglies.jpg (1404x1000, 364K)

I don't believe any of this without evidence. But I suppose it's funny to pretend like a soap opera.

Attached: ashton 1534646957501.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

I'm not going to say anything about this specif case.

But remember that one of the tools to counter a movement is to make sure that there are no else can be trusted.

Step One:
Place double Agents who are obvious and get discovered.
Then use better double agents to attack anyone else who is suspect. Pretty soon everyone is suspect.
No trust with inn the group = no group.

Shes pregnant with another mans child

BLACKED?

Pic related.

Attached: troy.jpg (900x580, 177K)

Baked Alaska is doing a fucking tour with Jared Holt and Chris Piccolini. He is emotionally abusing are Ashton. She should come to Australia where people aren't so retarded.

Cucked by a basedboy

Cernovich is also in touch with Jared Holt. JIDF fag spies everywhere.

What? Try that again in English.

When are men going to learn that bitches are going to be bitches?

Attached: e550a5cf3ef706a11bacff01e5217a6c3474f502f04a6692a911a941dfd4401f.jpg (478x477, 83K)

she is pretty hot though, as long as she doesn't smile. also she's the kind of woman that would join a cult, her entire family have disowned her and she threatens to kill herself on twitter once a week.

too bad baked is such a cuck that he couldn't manipulate a woman like this into becoming a qt submissive waifu and basically become her cult leader, kinda like how based Varg did.

Don't let women like these slip through your fingers, Jow Forums! They're wonderful!

Attached: 1511830783851.jpg (1258x698, 279K)

How you get that flag

>cucked alaska

Hahahaha, polcels are so pathetic they orbit 2/10 girls

he is now streaming on dlive

Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch were frantically inviting Baked Alaska to multiple events. He's booked on the UTR flyer. weev was literally the only person that warned of basically every trainwreck imaginable. Baked Alaska, Spencer, Mosley, Cantwell, Nehlen, Little, Parrott, Heimbach, and Striker. Everyone needed weev to tell them that. Hindsight is 20/20, the important bit is who had the foresight.

talk about being an ultra kike

Attached: 1500102081528.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

Word salad. I can’t understand any of,this.

link?

>Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch were frantically inviting Baked Alaska to multiple events

Wrong. Stop making shit up.

This high school rumor mill garbage isn’t saving the West you nerds

Hey Vinokurov! Go manage your cycling team instead of shitposting

>cucked
weren't she just non romantically texting her ex bf and then lied about it because her bipolar kicked in?
I mean, it's not nice, but not even close to cheating

>I want free stuff!
>how you're gonna make it work? Rats in Venezuela
>I don't know, I just want free stuff
this was pretty dumb convo

What did Weev warn about Striker?

nobody was frantic about Baked and nobody warned about anything, because there was nothing to warn about

weev was a promoter of UTR, as was everyone relevant

stop making up alternate history

he didn't

weev is marginal and has no insight on anything

>walk up side down
>we're not retarded!

Ah too bad, I'd like to have heard a hot take on Striker desu.

>Baked Alaska told Hubris that Ashton Whitty is in communication with Jared Holt of Right Wing Watch.
Is she?

Attached: 100 Percent Lie.png (321x379, 97K)

Who cares? Women are just walking talking fuckholes. I don't get why men gave them rights.

Striker is a retard

>Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch were frantically inviting Baked Alaska to multiple events. He's booked on the UTR flyer. weev was literally the only person that warned of basically every trainwreck imaginable. Baked Alaska, Spencer, Mosley, Cantwell, Nehlen, Little, Parrott, Heimbach, and Striker. Everyone needed weev to tell them that. Hindsight is 20/20, the important bit is who had the foresight.

You say that's wrong, but let's check the flyer.

Attached: Unite the Right.jpg (791x1024, 159K)

So this... is the power of alt-right women... woah.

Attached: 1555347124580.png (1872x580, 70K)

I agree, but I'd like to hear some pseudo intellectual sperg use flowery language to describe why he's a retard.

Nick Fuentes could do it. Just bug him in super chat.

Hey incel

Pay Spic boy? Id rather not. I'll ask one of his autistic paypigs to do it.

Stop promoting yourself, (((weev))).

Attached: weevjew1.jpg (392x337, 30K)

Not surprised, all the ecelebs that get shilled here are trash

Attached: twojews.jpg (638x960, 57K)

>and nobody warned about anything

screenshot from 2017, pre-UTR, where weev was telling people not to have anything to do with Baked Alaska for him being a fucking snitch attached.

archived in this Kiwi Farms thread.

kiwifarms.net/threads/baked-alaska-tim-treadstone-tim-gionet-anthime-joseph-gionet.28182/page-13

>weev was a promoter of UTR, as was everyone relevant

weev's sole public statement on UTR before the event happened was a dire warning to act securely, use only secure encrypted comms w/ perfect forward secrecy and disposable identities, and imagine what would happen if the courts got ahold of people's chats:

archive.fo/o5cY9

it was, of course, totally ignored, and richard spencer's and eli mosley's plaintext SMS are cited in court documents in relation to the planning of the event, and there is of course the totally disastrous discord server

in private he was telling people they were biting off more than they could chew and that the people doing it were totally unprepared losers

stop LARPing in an alternate history universe.

Attached: baked_rat_snitch.png (1040x433, 119K)

>paypigs
Spotted the (((commie))).

>These two retards are going to deliver quality content for all of us
That's a weird way to refer to babies man

Shut up weev.

>those knees

Attached: oh no.jpg (567x640, 66K)

So she fucked Prince Hubris or Jared?

>Yang gang Yang gang, bitch gimmie back mah wedding rang

The bitch she's talking to somehow manages to be dumber than Ashton

it's been the standard amnat fare post-Vaughn

everyone who didn't fall in line with wearing red New Balance and didn't disavow the people Anglin started feuding with became persona non-grata, double so if you'd ever been nice to any TWP people and those in their milieu

why did he start feuding? he just happened to riding that wave when it broke, no more reason than that - censorship worked, Anglin packed it in and was effectively demoralised and forced into assuming the "infiltrate the GOP" line, all the while thinking it's his idea

weev, in everything, plays the Silk to Anglin's Diamond, or whichever way that goes, going uhuhhhhhhhhhhh, DAS RITE and FED

nah, he really couldn't

I said nobody warned about UTR, they couldn't have, not that there weren't people who didn't like Baked and spinning narratives about how earnest, or not, he is

weev was as enthused about the event as everybody

"everyone with a beard and glasses looks like Allen Ginsberg" assures your local rabbi

"everybody that remembers history is weev, assures your local rabbi"

Only weev would be this autistically aware of all things weev ever muttered sideways on or off the air before UTR. You are either weev or way to far up his ass. Also, why did you stop posting on kiwifarms?

some retard is dating a thot.
So this is big news on Jow Forums nowadays?
Kys you fucking nutjobs and supporters of degenerates.

>weev, in everything, plays the Silk to Anglin's Diamond, or whichever way that goes, going uhuhhhhhhhhhhh, DAS RITE and FED

except Chris Cantwell is actually a federal informant just like weev said, not only having worn a wire to Charlottesville and given the recordings to the FBI right after the event, but having just a couple months ago filed criminal complaints about white nationalists with the FBI:

archive.fo/96RuJ

Cantwell, TWP, and those they promoted are actually feds and if you are dumb enough to not have seen that in advance, before it became explicitly obvious, you should just follow the lead of people that are actually useful

I dont know who any of these people are but it sounds like JHS level retardness

stfu Richard you fag

>snitch snitches on feds
>news at 11
If at least one of the bowl posters isn't a fed I'll eat my hat

No one cares about your lame ass e-celebs kid.

Attached: stoap.jpg (299x470, 21K)

it's an obvious truth that the people who tolerate the categories of behavior displayed by FBI informants will end up in rooms full of FBI informants.

If one is associating with TWP and Gab types, they will have nothing but snitches for "friends".

But shes hot

Attached: 1548218944938m.jpg (577x1024, 78K)

Shame she’s a psycho.

This. I was really enjoying it too. I never paid him much attention to Faked Alaska before but now I hate him. I want to have nice things.

Wearing a wire sounds bad but I think you are living and trying to make it sound bad. Cantwell was livestreaming, is wearing a mic what you mean by wearing a wire

Shes ugly af bro

being aware of people's behavior is not autistic. autists just autistically recite ideology. for actually not retarded people, people's character and behavior are the primary foundations of a future political movement. autists were willing to crowd behind Baked Alaska, Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer and Matt Parrott, despite them being obvious fucking trash, because human behavior is irrelevant to autists. They just wanna hear quips that agree with their worldview.