Anyone getting increasingly tired of this digital world?

The internet electric everything in general is getting really fucking annoying. Charge cords break on everything I need them for. Battery life sucks. Yet every single little fucking thing in life is being digitized.

How do we end this before it monopolized the entire world?

P.S. THANKS BOOMERS

Attached: Electric_Death.jpg (1000x667, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZmGGAbHqa0
youtube.com/watch?v=JvbHu_bVa_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's too many problems facing us at once
>white birth rates
>Jews
>rampant degeneracy in society
>Jews
>AI
>environment
>Jews

Attached: image.jpg (640x356, 37K)

lol its too late

Yep this is why I have Laserdiscs. But it’s not even digital that’s the problem, it’s the race to the bottom in quality.

Boomers would rather buy a $50 appliance 10 times than pay $300 for something which lasts forever.

this.

I'd rather pay extra for something built to last than pay for something cheap that drops to bits in 6 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZmGGAbHqa0

In quite a few areas of consumer products it is no longer even possible to get high quality sturdy goods. That’s fine - I’ll buy the good shit used for a dollar.

take your mind off all that and look at this redhead girl who is probably jewish

Attached: abbypollock.jpg (614x614, 55K)

Jewish women can be great. I am helping one of them to come to Jesus, she is very appreciative and she even named her child (born out of wedlock) after me. No I’m not fucking her nor will I.

Attached: E01F7EF0-37F3-4481-AC23-4E07A5FDE881.jpg (1064x1261, 83K)

Someone could always destroy a few satellites and kick off a chain reaction that destroys them all. That will wreck the digital revolution and can be done easily by a hobbyist

No, not at all. I want it to go even further honestly.

>Jewish women can be great. I am helping one of them to come to Jesus
kek

Attached: salvation jesus.jpg (1476x1275, 187K)

explain

Attached: COSMONOT.jpg (1080x761, 167K)

>Someone could always destroy a few satellites and kick off a chain reaction that destroys them all. That will wreck the digital revolution and can be done easily by a hobbyist
based backyard lazer hobbyist

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x333, 46K)

I just want absolutely everything to be 100% digitized, not sure what you want me to explain.

>using a pozzed satanic Bible
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

>any movie with de niro in it
>based
Yeah... no...

Look into Positive Technologies, they are taking control of the government backdoor built into all computers since about 2006. They’re Russian and they will absolutely grind the west to a halt.

Best get your old pre-botnet gear up and running now user. And your power plant to run it. We don’t have much time.

Read uncle ted's manifesto. Once a technology becomes widely accepted there is no reeling it back. Once an AI assistant starts make life choices based on statistics and user profiles. Its over.

Attached: Guillemot,_Alexandre_Charles_-_Mars_and_Venus_Surprised_by_Vulcan_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (800x1023, 124K)

"AI" is just a fad in tech journalism. It has proven effectiveness in only two fields: pattern recognition/image processing and discrete, simple rules strategy game (chess, go). You can see it for yourself: how good do recomendation algorithms work? How good are chatbots? How good are text generators? They are shit and you know it.
There is a million things you have to worry before that.

Yes. I suggest reading the works of uncle Ted.

go plant a tree for jesus motherfucker

Well in the case of AlphaGo, It started off like shit and then learned to play the game until nobody could beat it.

AI can make phone calls and sound like a real person
youtube.com/watch?v=JvbHu_bVa_g

You have a soul and you’re burning it up.

>electric smart digital automatic voice-controlled asswipes

it's a ruse for pretending that there is technical progress, my fren. because there isn't anymore, only ai and process integration for getting rid of employees.

Not really, I have my butterfly enclosure arriving today.

95. It is said that we live in a free society because we have a certain number of constitutionally guaranteed rights. But these are not as important as they seem. The degree of personal freedom that exists in a society is determined more by the economic and technological structure of the society than by its laws or its form of government. Most of the Indian nations of New England were monarchies, and many of the cities of the Italian Renaissance were controlled by dictators. But in reading about these societies one gets the impression that they allowed far more personal freedom than our society does. In part this was because they lacked efficient mechanisms for enforcing the ruler's will: There were no modern, well-organized police forces, no rapid long-distance communications, no surveillance cameras, no dossiers of information about the lives of average citizens. Hence it was relatively easy to evade control.

Yeah that was fake. Look up "google faked ai call demo", there are plenty of sources. And if you don't believe it, just notice how it's been almost a year and that feature is not even close to be announced for real use.

Btw, yep, alphago is a good example. That's one of the good use cases: discrete, simple rules, deterministic strategy games. Outside of that context will fail horribly or take something ridiculous like 10,000 years on the most powerful computer on earth to train the model.

>bad programming, read like shakespear or you are satanist

>for salvation is of the Jews.
YEA!!!!!!

Attached: NPC jesus 443.jpg (500x564, 14K)

I got rid of my iPhone and got an android because I got sick and tired of getting a new charger every two weeks just to get a message saying it isnt supported and wont charge anymore.
Fuck you apple.

96. As for our constitutional rights, consider for example that of freedom of the press. We certainly don't mean to knock that right; it is a very important tool for limiting concentration of political power and for keeping those who do have political power in line by publicly exposing any misbehavior on their part. But freedom of the press is of very little use to the average citizen as an individual. The mass media are mostly under the control of large organizations that are integrated into the system. Anyone who has a little money can have something printed, or can distribute it on the Internet or in some such way, but what he has to say will be swamped by the vast volume of material put out by the media, hence it will have no practical effect. To make an impression on society with words is therefore almost impossible for most individuals and small groups. Take us (FC) for example. If we had never done anything violent and had submitted the present writings to a publisher, they probably would not have been accepted. If they had been accepted and published, they probably would not have attracted many readers, because it's more fun to watch the entertainment put out by the media than to read a sober essay. Even if these writings had had many readers, most of these readers would soon have forgotten what they had read as their minds were flooded by the mass of material to which the media expose them. In order to get our message before the public with some chance of making a lasting impression, we've had to kill people.

>can’t into context
The Jews rejected Him and the context is that He accepted all true worshippers. Why are atheists so dishonest when it comes to Biblical matters?

Tell me, Satan. Why do you lie? Are you a prince of lies?

It's not practical for most people to totally unplug from the Matrix, but you can cut that shit down

>stop doing non-work shit online (as much at least)
>keep your Jow Forums time down to 30 mins. (lol yeah right)
>read a book nigga
>check your messages only three times a day, your associates and friends (lul) will get used to your new habits and come to accept them

112. People anxious to rescue freedom without sacrificing the supposed benefits of technology will suggest naive schemes for some new form of society that would reconcile freedom with technology. Apart from the fact that people who make such suggestions seldom propose any practical means by which the new form of society could be set up in the first place, it follows from the fourth principle that even if the new form of society could be once established, it either would collapse or would give results very different from those expected.

How can one man be so woke? The dude got MKULTRA’d and it just made him ornery instead of breaking him.

116. Because of the constant pressure that the system exerts to modify human behavior, there is a gradual increase in the number of people who cannot or will not adjust to society's requirements: welfare leeches, youth-gang members, cultists, anti-government rebels, radical environmentalist saboteurs, dropouts and resisters of various kinds.

Attached: 98k7j8ck05221.jpg (671x900, 118K)

without technology you wouldn't know about Ted

Yep. The tighter the net, the more the seams are strained.

No wonder (((they))) we’re terrified of him.

Take the /vargpill/. It doesn't have to be this way

Attached: 1506167681366.png (1024x731, 651K)

He’s a retard.

>t. urbanite

Just a non-stabby Christian.

144. Thus human nature has in the past put certain limits on the development of societies. People could be pushed only so far and no farther. But today this may be changing, because modern technology is developing ways of modifying human beings.

145. Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. It is well known that the rate of clinical depression has been greatly increasing in recent decades. We believe that this is due to disruption of the power process, as explained in paragraphs 59-76.)

Did you read the letter?