If you are not at every waking moment of life...

If you are not at every waking moment of life, looking at your progressive neighbor and colleague and not planning to inflict life-altering injury or mutilation (by accident of course), make him lose his job, his wife and children on the street, and ruined socially and economically... you are wasting your day.

There cannot be co-existence with a progressive, like tolerating a child molester, drug dealer or pimp in your midst. You are letting great evil take place in front of you and doing nothing to stop it. When you die you will be judged for your inaction. You must crush your enemies using whatever means necessary, liberal or illberal, for the stakes are too high. Marginalize them, humiliate them, have them arrested on false charges. Do what you must. This is the only way to deal with a terroristic, anti-civilizational cult. Otherwise one day these brainwashed children will murder us in our sleep and the newspapers will tweet about how it’s sad but we deserved it — before eventually just rewriting history. You will either be enslaved or killed. Those are the stakes.

Even if it as something as denying a job application or defecating on their front porch - you must do it. Any action to inconvenience a progressive, or destroy him socially and professionally, short of illegality, must be taken.

Attached: 1548095352964.png (601x572, 446K)

>Advocating for murder online

Nice bait for the Jow Forumstards, FBI.

>mutts in charge of reading

Where did he advocate murder?

It's time to call out this clown world. Let's send em a message.

Attached: 1555720113808m.jpg (1024x681, 110K)

>If you kill your enemies, they win!
They want you dead, never forget that

wouldn't going feet first be more painful?

Muslims aren't people, kill yourself scourge of the earth.

Attached: 1451893487988.jpg (800x600, 95K)

Satan wants the whole world to be in conflict. Try reducing conflict and making yourself and your family better at everything.

Great post OP, here's a bump

My “progressive” colleague was cheating on his wife and I rated him out to her. Anonymously of course.

you will be among the first to disappear though

quit being a bigot user
stop
it

Attached: 1553059962957.png (1248x1676, 2.62M)

They are mostly live in gated communities here.I do mostly start shit against them when im out drinking or at work

What in Kek's holy name is that abomination of a life-form?

Attached: What the fuck!.jpg (125x125, 2K)

user, dont you see the future?
Isnt it beautiful?
You will like it... eventually. ;)

Attached: 1553059904400.jpg (659x1024, 166K)

Also this thread kinda glows but I mean I don't necessarily disagree with it

You must be new here huh

Nah but seriously though.

Attached: god help us.jpg (480x320, 26K)

Not THAT new.........just on my 6th beer and couldn't help making a wise-crack at that tranny-pick.
Cheers!

Attached: 1549797330921.jpg (1077x1436, 574K)

Fucking Kek. If that thing was an outer-terrestrial life form (aka Moon-Coon or Saucer-Spook)---I could accept that.
But as a Paganistic person, I would advise such freaks that if they want to look so non-human......pick another planet & life form in their next reincarnation.

bro this guy is playing war machine in the upcoming avengers movie
poisoning the minds of the new generation

Attached: 1551286361992.jpg (768x1024, 122K)

>Murder
Was never mentioned. What OP suggested is sound, yet legal, advice.

>UK Media-rag
Checks out. This is the type of shit Lefties want in America.
Fucking Kek........I wonder how many of the semen-shitting faggot-shills on this board, cry themselves to sleep at night after being called 100s of kinds of degenerate faggots every shift------and wish they could throw us all in jail for calling them what they are?

Aye, but never forget the game that is in play, it's called society, and has rules.

They already destroyed Germany
now they are destroying us

Attached: German Man - then and now.jpg (960x700, 339K)

I don't know this guy's background , and I don't know if he actually believes this degenerate crap. But living in So-Cal has taught me that any actors who want to 'move up', have to do a LOT more humiliating shit than just be a poster-board for fucked up degenerate politics.
To give him the benefit of the doubt, he could be under orders from some 'handlers'.

Speaking of that, have you seen Terry Crews in any new movies or shows lately?
I think he suicided his career going in front of Congress.
I always thought he was a pretty cool dude though. One of the few black fathers and good role models for their people.

omg I love dum cheeto
>being so butthurt from Trump that your name is an analogue for Orange Man Bad

Attached: 1532195270623.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Attached: Hormones - good for kids bad for animals.jpg (700x692, 89K)

Oh no, not that abomination again! Every fucking time I see that picture a mixed feelings of rage and disgust go up and down through me.

Attached: 57090151_2137981832985091_3155969572855611392_n.jpg (750x736, 55K)

if this civil war ever gets going, i'll remember this leftist scum.

Attached: gay faggots mutilating kid at bris stopped by hero.jpg (1080x1417, 134K)

>crush your enemies by whatever means necessary

>have them arrested on false charges

>short of illegality

>literally telling people to commit crimes if necessary

>>>>>>>>>>short of illegality

definitely bait

Based

Can't argue.
Months ago, when this board was doing a minor blitz against Hollyweird/Pedowood outfits......some anons from the 'Industry', mentioned how up-coming actors (who were NOT born into it) are selected and then groomed. Their stories seem to match up with stories I've gathered from So-Cal community theater actors who've had some brushing experiences with Hollyweird.
For example, new actors in very minor film-roles are (unbeknown to them) given 'tests'. They'll be taken out for some 'Party & Play (P & P)'. ie strippers will be brought to the party and the handlers will take note on which actors dive in and get raunchy with lap-dances etc----and which ones want no part of it. Interestingly you'll see the ones who didn't 'play', never seem to get picked for anything worth of shit at later auditions, but ones who were willing to get dirty seem to 'move on up'. ---And kek knows what the fuck else they become groomed to do.
A LOT of these actors who refused the P&P are now mainly relegated to community theater. Many come from Churchy-backgrounds and I think are largely oblivious to what they had a close encounter with. Some of these are VERY good actors who could act circles around some of the jack-offs you see on screen, --- and what's sad is that some of them unfortunately may believe they couldn't go higher because they didn't have the acting skills. They were unaware that they need cock-sucking skills to go along with their Thespian abilities.

my progressive neighbor moved. He complained to police that I was making too much noise target shooting one saturday morn at 9am. Police came, told him I had the right and then I asked the police how early I could start without violating noise laws. Cop smiled and said 7am. I started practicing every morning at 7am. He moved out 2 months later.

this is probably how they did that nxkvim shit isnt it?
I saw that they gave lectures on management as a cover, always wondered how they spun that into
>hey join our sex cult!

I've always wondered if this degenerates genuinely believe in this shit or they just play along with how their joo handlers coach them.

Attached: 1554106537063.jpg (750x521, 40K)

lets hope this isnt a larp

Attached: goku approves.gif (360x271, 745K)

Why would I want to stop them? let them burn this shit hole to the ground faster the better.

Some people need their heads stomped in, how badly is that poor child’s mentality going to be fucked from this piece of shit as a parent.

if they are just "going along with it" so to speak, aka being naive, its even scarier in one sense.
its actual proof of how much power of control they have over the normies.

Attached: 1554428490330.jpg (500x347, 22K)

Soon, user.

Attached: 57430274_2375837982634103_3056324643666264064_n.jpg (720x462, 25K)

Attached: if-you-kill-yourself-you-win.jpg (840x630, 149K)

Even if it IS a Larp......... I do know of actual happenings like this IRL
What State was this in? Was your neighbor a home-grown cuck? Or did he come from some shit-hole 'Progressive'-area?

Attached: my-college-taught-59b0c0.jpg (500x670, 76K)

I'm sure all of these "Industry"-fucks collude together in these matters in some way. But yeah, it would makes sense for them to study how far new-actors are willing to go in the 'P&P' activities, take notes, share with their peers, and recommend them to 'others' who will give them further 'tests' down the road to see how much further they can 'bring them in'.
Some people who are just outright pervs/weirdos from the get-go likely do really well (willfully) in that world. Some people tho, may NOT have been that way, but have such an overload of narcissism----that they'll eventually do ANYTHING to get Famous. Before they know it, they've gone down some sick roads.
I've never personally heard of this one type of scary scenario-----but months ago some anons claimed that the Elites were known to dose 'less cooperative' groomies---with scopalamine, have them lick some 8-year old's asshole on a recording, and blackmail them with that forever.
Scopalmine is terrifying in that it blacks out the victim's memory and makes them obey a person's EVERY command with great intricacy.
ie Scopalamine victims have been known to empty bank accounts out for their 'dosers' and not remember doing it. They'd certainly do anything else they are told to do.

Liberals did this since day one.
Tell something new.
The beat solution is to date their daughters and when you meet her family you pull the MAGA hat for lulz.

>You are letting great evil take place in front of you and doing nothing to stop it.
I know. Everybody has to do their part

>bro this guy is playing war machine in the upcoming avengers movie
he’s wearing the costume in that pic right? With the pair of head-mounted 40mm’ers

Attached: fed posting in a nutshell.png (956x706, 805K)

glownigger

Wow, who do you work with? Sttuned!

i live in portland dude. if i got every progressive at my company fired i would have also simultaneously managed to become ceo and sole stakeholder and employee

The new teacher who will take care of your future children real well

Attached: 1529657522145.jpg (634x836, 107K)

This rhymes: Nice try, FBI.

did sneaky get implants or something

stop letting bad people get away with being bad

Fuck them

Attached: 7b28e97bcef1f9bff688487b14ebc8ad54b4c114a2224a2ae5ab84bc4db45d68.jpg (255x255, 13K)

you’ve convinced yourself you’re brilliant but you’re actually retarded and that’s sad.

>murder
it's clearly self defense when they're coming to drag you into a woodchipper

source? the guy on the right?

Worse than bait, it is the very same tactics employed by the left that we find contemptible.

Is no one gonna say that wood chipper is way to small for bodies?
They cant meme
They cant even spec the right equipment for their fantasy genocide.