Are the Talmuds Egyptians and Christians the Hebrews?

Seems like things are a bit backwards now.
Why do these so-called Jews worship the Pyramid, and why do they engage in slavery, and why do they all have diseases instead of us?

Attached: moses-leaves-egypt.png (674x438, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haggadah
allrecipes.com.au/recipe/19208/passover-matzah.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=SHl4t0pv8Xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean... even characteristically White Christians resemble the Hebrews more, and the Talmud Kikes resemble the Egyptians.
Not only that but the Talmuds hardly practice the Old Testament, but the Christians revere the Tanakh.

Attached: moses.jpg (1226x928, 279K)

N-n-no Goys, the poor victim Hebrews had to flee from the gas chambers of the Pharasees.

Attached: 1535280273361.jpg (577x300, 133K)

I really think the Talmuds have forgotten a lot about their own Religion.

Attached: 6d2e2a29404263275cd6d9568c9376d1.jpg (720x569, 136K)

you tried

Thanks!

Attached: Israel's_Escape_from_Egypt.jpg (776x888, 680K)

WE WUZ BIBLE CHARACTERS!

Attached: jesus white genocide.jpg (646x789, 158K)

I'm literally about to curse the Egyptians with my own Christian blood with the Ten Curses of Moses, and in doing so curse anyone who enslaves me.

Attached: moses-leading-israelites-out-of-egypt.jpg (600x463, 82K)

Over the course of the first two evenings of Pesach, during the ritual dinner of the Seder, all persons at the table read the Haggadah, a liturgical text containing the account of the exodus of the people of Israel from Egypt based on the Biblical narration and rabbinical materials, together with the benedictions concerning the foods symbolic of the Jewish Passover, among them the unleavened bread (mazzot), charoset, bitter herb (maror), and lamb’s foot. The text of the Haggadah is often ornamented by miniatures, tables and woodcuts illustrating the salient stages of the history of the Jews in the land of the Pharaohs, as well as to the events linked to their miraculous salvation and the perilous journey undertaken towards the Promised Land.

Attached: 12345567.jpg (610x458, 108K)

The Hebrews weren't white, but they weren't bedouin Arabians either. Hebrews were a Levantine race, sharing characteristics with syrians, lebanese, palestinians, and jordanians as well as some delta egyptians. This Levantine race are a West Asian people who don't really resemble Peninsular Arabians as much as you'd think. Levantines tend to have thick, curly hair, pale to olive skin, and fuller faces. Compared with Arabians (like Saudis) who have straighter, almost black hair, brown skin, are shorter, and have narrow faces. Egyptians are a mixed people but they actually don't cluster with Maghrebi North Africans, they cluster closer to Levantines and are somewhat middle eastern.
To sum it up, hebrews were and are levantines.

The illustrations were not selected by accident; in addition to reflecting the artistic tastes of the Jews of various epochs and localities, the illustrations were intended to stress and focus upon particular historical or legendary events and underlying messages made indirectly perceptible through these images, while updating their content.1 Very rarely do the illustrations distance themselves from the text of the Haggadah and refer to legends of the Midrash presenting a few similarities with the Passover. One of these passages, which is anomalous insofar as it concerns the matter under discussion, but was surprisingly widespread despite its difficult and delicate nature, is the passage describing the Pharaoh, stricken with leprosy and cured by the blood of Jewish boys, cruelly killed for that very purpose. The Midrash Rabbah in fact reports that the Pharaoh was punished with leprosy by God, and that his physicians advised him to cure himself by means of health-giving baths in the blood of Jewish children. One hundred and fifty children of the nation of Israel are said to have been killed every day, from morning till night, to supply the Egyptian despot with the precious medicament. Cries of pain and desperation of the children of Israel, as well as of their fathers and mothers, bereaved of their tender offspring, are said to have risen to high heaven, accompanied by prayers for redeeming vengeance

Attached: Molnár_Moses_leading_the_Israelites_out_of_Egypt_1861.jpg (618x480, 43K)

[“The head of the Jewish family, before the Passover dinner, takes a small quantity of the blood of a Christian child and places it in his glassful of wine, and sprinkles the table with it”]

I just think that the Talmud's are Gentiles and not Hebrews.
In my opinion the only real Hebrews left are the Karaite Jews.

Because they're inbred and their religion is based on resistance to Christianity and later Islam. The remaining jews today are remnants of those who denied Christ. The vast majority of the original Jewish population in the Levantine coast converted to Christianity, and some to Islam. A large portion of lebanese and palestinians are ethnically indistinguishable from ancient hebrews because they literally are.
Spiritually, jewish religion is resistance nonsense and hatred of Jesus. They lost their religion when they were sent to Babylon, and again when the Romans crushed them eternally. Their ancient judaic priestly faith became christianity

>The vast majority of the original Jewish population in the Levantine coast converted to Christianity,
Basically this is my agreed theory.
I think Christians are more Jewish than any Talmud reciter.

[“According to the laws of Moses, the Jews were commanded that each head of the family should take the blood of male sheep without fault and paint the lintels of their doorways with it, and that these Jews, having neglected this custom, of taking the blood of a male sheep without fault, as set forth above, instead, they use the blood of Christian boys [...] and they do this and say that this is necessary in bad memory of Jesus, the God of the Christians, who was hanged and who was a male and not a female, and who was shamefully and vilely hanged on the cross and died in torment”]

Attached: passover-door.jpg (692x713, 281K)

[Approximately: “He said that many, many years ago (he didn’t know how many, but he believed that it was before the Christian faith became so powerful), the Jewish wise men in parts of Babylon or nearby, it is said, held a council and decided that the blood of Christian boys killed in this manner was good for the souls of the Jews, and that this blood could only be extracted from a Christian boy; and that the Christian boy, when his blood was extracted, had to be killed in the same manner as Jesus, whom the Christians claim is their God, and that the Christian boy must be seven years of age or less, and that he could not be older than seven, but that he could be younger, saying that if it was a girl it was no good for their sacrifice, i.e., to extract the blood, and that the blood of such a girl, even if she was less than seven years of age, was no good. And the reason for this is that Jesus, whom the Christians claim is their God, was crucified, and they do this in contempt and outrage against them, since these Jews think that the person from whom one extracts the blood must be a male and not a female”). 34

Attached: 108313.gif (550x400, 98K)

[“And after (the head of the family) put the index finger of the right hand in his glass and having bathed his finger in the wine [...] and, using the finger bathed in wine, as stated above, the head of the family sprinkles those at table, saying these words in Hebrew, namely, izzardea, chynim, heroff, dever, ssyn, porech, harbe, hossech, maschus pochoros, which words mean in Latin the following, to wit, dam, blood – izzardea, frogs – chynym, fleas – heroff, famine – dever, the destruction of persons – ssyn, leprosy – porech, loss of wealth in storms at sea – harbe, multitude – hossech, darkness – maschus pochoros – great pestilence. All of these words are

spoken by the head of the family in memory of the ten curses which God inflicted on the Egyptians and on the whole population of Egypt, because they did not want to let His people go”]

Attached: 1352161.png (495x330, 417K)

By the will of the trips

[“After the head of the family said these words, he added these other words: ‘Thus we pray God to inflict ten similar curses on the Gentiles, who are enemies of the Jewish faith’, meaning the Christians, more than anything else, and then the head of the family drank the wine”]

Attached: matzah.jpg (635x496, 91K)

Just did the curse, with the blood wine (my own) and put the blood on the door frame (my own) and eat the blood (my own) matzah unleavened bread, then I cursed the Gentiles for enslaving me like Egyptians.
Wine tastes pretty bad, but the bread is okay.

Attached: a-jewish-matzah-bread-with-wine-passover-holiday-concept-KY3RKY.jpg (866x1390, 150K)

I cant believe those Talmuds used to prick little Christian boys 1000 times to drain their blood, I literally did it like 4-5 times to get a few drops and it hurt and I could hardly keep doing it.

Attached: 1545873177771.jpg (266x300, 25K)

If you want to read more you can read the Book of Exodus. Or you could read the source I am posting from here:
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf [Chapter 10 & 11]
Or you can read the Haggadah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haggadah

The Haggadah explores the meaning of those verses, and embellishes the story. This telling describes the slavery of the Jewish people and their miraculous salvation by God. This culminates in an enumeration of the Ten Plagues:
Dam (blood) – All the water was changed to blood
Tzefardeyah (frogs) – An infestation of frogs sprang up in Egypt
Kinim (lice) – The Egyptians were afflicted by lice
Arov (wild animals) – An infestation of wild animals (some say flies) sprang up in Egypt
Dever (pestilence) – A plague killed off the Egyptian livestock
Sh'chin (boils) – An epidemic of boils afflicted the Egyptians
Barad (hail) – Hail rained from the sky
Arbeh (locusts) – Locusts swarmed over Egypt
Choshech (darkness) – Egypt was covered in darkness
Makkat Bechorot (killing of the first-born) – All the first-born sons of the Egyptians were slain by God

Attached: 1549410224235.jpg (2344x3704, 2.26M)

allrecipes.com.au/recipe/19208/passover-matzah.aspx
This is the Passover matzah recipe I used and it actually tasted pretty good.

Here is the last editions:
Edition 1:
Edition 2:
Edition 3:
the ten plagues of Egypt, or as the Ashkenazi Jews called them, the ten curses. Dam, the blood, opened the list, to be followed by the frogs (zefardea), lice (kinim), and ferocious animals (’arov); then came the plagues of the animals (dever), the ulcers (shechin), hail (barad), locusts (areh), darkness (choshekh). In a terrible and deadly crescendo, the plagues concluded with the death of the first born Egyptians (makkat bechorot). According to the custom long established among the Ashkenazi Jews, the head of the family then solemnly dipped the index finger of the right hand into the cup of wine, which was before him, and as he announced each individual plague, he moved his finger inside the glass, towards the outside, rhythmically splashing the wine onto the table. Samuele da Nuremberg had no difficulty in reciting the names of the ten plagues, in Hebrew, from memory and in order, explaining that “these words meant the ten curses which God sent to the Egyptians, because they didn’t want to liberate His people”.7 The Christian Italian notaries had obvious difficulty in transcribing that machine-gun burst of Hebraic terms, pronounced with a heavy German accent, into Latin characters, but they did their best, almost always obtaining moderately satisfactory results. The record gives Samuele’s list as follows: dam, izzarda (the frogs, zefardea, was apparently too harsh for their ears), chynim, heroff (for ’arov, with a variant of little importance), dever, ssyn (for schechin, ulcer), porech (barad, hail, pronounced in the German way, bored, were inadequately understood), harbe, hossen (for choshekh, darkness) and finally, maschus pchoros (makkat bechorot), which rendered the term of the plague according to the Ashkenazim diction, makkas bechoros). But it was all more or less comprehensible, both in words and meanings.

Attached: 1554540618756.jpg (670x396, 65K)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=SHl4t0pv8Xc

Attached: 1555420582199.jpg (640x480, 98K)

ah lil goy can't come to terms with being a jewish slave

Technically I'm not a slave since I am not an employee more like a hostage.

Attached: 1553795165366.jpg (533x751, 61K)