Christianity thread

Post important verses Jow Forums.

Titus 3:5 - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (Read More...)

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Attached: beststartprophecy.jpg (1000x1000, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bisericabunavestireaiud.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/the-case-for-christ.pdf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE10F98CDB4AEC998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John 6:44 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 15:1-27 - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. (Read More...)

Acts 16:30-33 - And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? (Read More...)

Psalms 3:8 - Salvation [belongeth] unto the LORD: thy blessing [is] upon thy people. Selah.

Psalms 37:39 - But the salvation of the righteous [is] of the LORD: [he is] their strength in the time of trouble.

Psalms 62:1 - (To the chief Musician, to Jeduthun, A Psalm of David.) Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him [cometh] my salvation.

Acts 28:28 - Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and [that] they will hear it.

Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

John 3:16-18 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (Read More...)

Psalms 60:5 - That thy beloved may be delivered; save [with] thy right hand, and hear me.

Galatians 2:21 - I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness [come] by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

John 3:17-21 - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Read More...)

Acts 2:1-47 - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. (Read More...)

Acts 2:36-41 - Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. (Read More...)

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, baldy!" 24He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.-2 Kings 2:23-24

based

Bump

Attached: 6A71FAE3-8612-4C90-95BA-E5E2874A424E.jpg (688x1024, 137K)

Tired of context exhausted garbage; go die on the cross like your savior.

bump

If I were Jesus I would hide from you all, you are far too intense.

What have you done for your neighbours lately?

Ephesians 1:5 - Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Romans 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Timothy 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

John 6:44 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Peter 1:20 - Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Attached: 1516600761175.jpg (461x944, 44K)

too intense

too much

not meaningful

Peter was a dick to Mary, don't you forget that

what have you done for me lately?

Attached: 9776187978.jpg (350x350, 36K)

daily reminder that religion is for morons

this is the image

Attached: 72 wow.jpg (960x1361, 437K)

cool and epic, OP, however what were Jewsus's views on:
>jews and gentiles
>giving up all your belongings to the poor
>keeping the jewish commandments of Moses
???
yeah... kinda sounds like it's a jewish religion for dumb goyim

Attached: christianity discussed.png (900x599, 661K)

if you die and go to heaven then you have died and now are alive in heaven

>giving up all your belongings to the poor
literally not in the bible. Sorry that you are so seething mad about the word of God. Sucks for you.

Attached: danalaugh.jpg (634x393, 46K)

bump

r/thedonald please fuck off
Jow Forums is a satanist board

Attached: Gx5E.gif (350x400, 1.08M)

Christ is literally going to rule you with an iron rod in the end times. Stay mad.

Attached: Christianboard.png (1217x671, 83K)

I'm an atheist. Convince me.

Turn to other's cheek

based GETscript

>Being crucified is basically nothing at all.
Wew, lad.

Attached: 1555379252408.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Implying atheism isn't just the lowest IQ religion of them all.

based

Attached: 1542332147018.png (327x230, 7K)

Now take niggers out of the equation.

Attached: drkrxqpg2g7y.jpg (480x475, 70K)

>highest iq on chart is 110
>tfw when Christians IQ is literally off the charts

Attached: smuglevels.jpg (600x558, 35K)

Satan thinks Jesus is cool

I can't
Being religious is a nigger thing

Attached: 1544217683869.png (850x557, 579K)

Correlation does not equal causation. A literal correlation fallacy, it's not surprising though, atheists are so desperate and mad. Stay mad seething atheist.

Attached: kek.jpg (143x132, 3K)

>When even low IQ niggers are smarter than atheists

Attached: Jesus3.jpg (410x634, 37K)

t. hopeless amerimutts
WASP is not white btw

Attached: 1532284973666.png (1149x1400, 172K)

Also why are virtually all the countries on the left of that chart ethnically cleansing themselves, while those on the right preserving their nations? Are we Europeans really that much less intelligent than literal retards? Or have we been sold a lie?

Imagine thinking Sweden is the ideal utopia for the west.

Attached: fixed1.png (1600x960, 360K)

being crucified for a day is surely worth infinite time in paradise

Job 28:20-28
“From where then does wisdom come?
And where is the place of understanding?
It is hidden from the eyes of all living,
And concealed from the birds of the air.
Destruction and Death say,
‘We have heard a report about it with our ears.’
God understands its way,
And He knows its place.
For He looks to the ends of the earth,
And sees under the whole heavens,
To establish a weight for the wind,
And apportion the waters by measure.
When He made a law for the rain,
And a path for the thunderbolt,
Then He saw wisdom[b] and declared it;
He prepared it, indeed, He searched it out.
And to man He said,
‘Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom,
And to depart from evil is understanding.’”

Europeans are half-smart
They understand that world can't be overpopulated, but don't understand that the only solution would be killing niggers.

wasp you are a lying faggot, like all other christcucks
Matthew 19:24
>Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.
What is the moral here, faggot? Jesus was a proto-commie, which makes sense since basically all the communists were revolutionary jews.

Still better than Central Africa

They don't want to admit the solution. They craft intense histories to hide themselves from the truth.

For another decade maybe...

That doesn't say give away all of your things to the poor. Not my fault that you aren't capable of understanding the english language (cringe).

After a decade, Sweden will be Central Africa. What we need to do is save Sweden from becoming Central Africa, which is only possible if people woke up to jewish bullshit

>which is only possible if people woke up to jewish bullshit
I guess they should drop their suicidal atheism and accept Christ then.

well accept God I think was Jesus' gig

hey wasp, you're so knowledgeable about that verse. How about you post the whole exchange between Yeshua and the rich man and then tell me (and everyone else in your shit thread) that your favorite Jew isn't telling him to give all of his possessions away?

What exactly IS Jesus telling him to do?

Attached: data laugh.gif (200x150, 621K)

based enlightened triple doubles

Attached: checked.jpg (816x816, 119K)

give up your shit because it's easier for a rope to fit through the eye of a needle than a hoarder of shit to enter the Kingdom of God

>Muh communism argument
Nigger there is only 10 commandments, can you really not remember them all?
>10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s."

Deuteronomy 21:23: anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse.
(any abrahamic religion contains contradictions, so rabbi can prove ANYTHING using their insanely retarded books.

it's thou shalt not covet my neighbours donkey

if i wanted to worship a kike, id become a politician

>3000 twitter trads on the right
>*rest of Christendom on the left*
Don't trick yourself into believing anything else.

Attached: 1507917467603.jpg (1199x1200, 197K)

"not coveting" does not contradict not being a communist
Jesus doesn't want you to materially lust after your neighbor's possessions but he also doesn't want you to "hoard" your own. Feel free to tell Jesus why he was wrong to tell the rich man to give up his possessions to the poor and then follow him?
kys memeflag my numerals were enough to BTFO you from this thread, let alone my argument :^)
based

Attached: jewish savior.png (572x396, 112K)

it's hard to say if the atheists or the christian larpers are more cringey in this thread, and then you begin wondering if the entire thread is CIA shitposting with JIDF

I was agreeing with you, idiot.

You don't get the keys.

Enjoy your shithole existence.

How about you just prove your original statement (which you haven't) instead of asking me to prove it for you (which is retarded). So yeah, either prove your statement (still), or you lose (cringeing so fucking hard lads)

Attached: bearreact.jpg (490x266, 21K)

He is telling him to do that, right, but I'm sure Jesus knew that this guy worshiped his money more than his God. So it was a test to see if he is a true believer or not. But there is never implied that wealth=sin. Some of the followers were wealthy men, for example Joseph, who took the body of Christ after crucifixion.

That's what "ass" is referring to. It doesn't only mean "donkey". It just means your neighbors goods in general.
As for the rich man, read the context of scripture. The rich man claimed he had held true to all commandments, Christ responded by saying, if that is true, then give up your wealth and follow me. The rich man of course didn't, because he was still attached to his material wealth.

Here's the truth

if you are focussed on your next big TV purchase, chances are you aren't living a very Godly life.

The more you have, the more it weighs you down into a position of being tied to materialism, when life is about cultivating the spirit.

>proto-comie
That's how we know that you have no clue about what's going on. Let me tell you the main points:

Satan rules this world • to be rich or even successful is because satan allowes it • either to hurt yourself (losing sight of god because of things) or hurt others

Also, the simple truth is if you have wealth you most likely did something immoral, illegal or questionable. In this world, honest people rarely gain wealth and even rarer to keep it while staying honest.

>As for the rich man, read the context of scripture. The rich man claimed he had held true to all commandments, Christ responded by saying, if that is true, then give up your wealth and follow me. The rich man of course didn't, because he was still attached to his material wealth.
My bad. This part was for this user:

why are you running away? I thought you'd be a good enough christian to know one of the most cited quotes from the New Testament? pic related

So what part of this image do you disagree with, specifically? I'll keep this screenshot around in case I need to remind you about your retarded faith again :)

conjecture at best
"he is telling him to do that, right but..."
His own followers took him at his word, why won't you? Ever come to think that his word is just plain wrong?

Attached: matthew 19.png (650x547, 104K)

argue argue

meanwhile Jesus escapes out the back with your weed.

like a thief in the night

now you have no shit

whatcha gonna do

When Jesus arrives, remember you are like children

hare krishna CERN

>satan rules this world
Scriptures states he is in hell, not earth. Also, can you prove any of that?
>In this world, honest people rarely gain wealth and even rarer to keep it while staying honest.
By this amazing logic, essentially every church is immoral and illegal. Thus there are no true christians, and at the very least no truth to be found in christianity (one of the wealthiest religions on this planet).
christ very obviously added his own twist by stating the man had to give up his wealth. Nowhere in the 10 commandments does it say to shun your own wealth, in fact this doctrine is what led most other rabbis of his day to oppose his teachings.

And he is like a priest, amirite?

Attached: HS5rnnI.jpg (680x598, 56K)

Picture proves my claim precisely. Thank you.

>you not knowing how to have a debate is me running away.
k
>what part of this image do you disagree with, specifically?
None. I would never read the NIV, I know that much.

why are there so few atheist schizo posters, I wonder?

Attached: pepe smug.jpg (342x345, 15K)

Case for Christ
bisericabunavestireaiud.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/the-case-for-christ.pdf

My Last Day
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE10F98CDB4AEC998

Attached: WakeUp.jpg (480x292, 30K)

Your daily reminder that the most famous story in the gospels(jesus and what to do with the adulterer, let he who is without sin...) is not in the earliest manuscripts and was not added into John until centuries after it was written meaning it is LITERALLY FANFICTION.

Also your daily reminder that Jesus didn't call himself God, only John says that jesus called himself god and every other account fails to mention this guy walking around calling himself god.

That's because Christian look towards the world to come and not that one that is. You cannot take anything you. However Jesus will give everyone according to their works.

Rabbi is teacher not priest

>Nowhere in the 10 commandments does it say to shun your own wealth
I always laugh at how quickly atheists pivot. I thought you said Christianity was basically communism? Now you're saying it's not actually about giving away your wealth?

I'm a monk, that's what I do.

you don't put much effort in your replies because you know I'm right, and to actually get involved in discussing your ideas would hurt your feelings.

You took the L on this one, chief, but that's only because you deserve it. reread and type a response without tears welling up

May God bless (You) this Easter, my brothers in Christ.
>and may He impart grace onto those who don't believe, so that they may come to know our Father through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

I'm not joking about CERN

Attached: Iraq.jpg (236x313, 16K)

Here's one I made earlier

Great book, thanks for sharing, user.

I always laugh at how christcucks have such poor reading comprehension. It makes perfect sense, given their holy text.
Jesus said to the man two things:
>1) Follow God's Commandments (10 Commandments)
The man replied that he kept them.
>2) Good, now give up your possessions to the poor and follow me
The man refused.
This is what makes christianity a proto-communist system, regardless if certain churches practice what they preach.

The main thing we hope to achieve are the hanging gardens, library and amphitheatre educational model.

It still doesn't say to give up all of your belongings, so my original response still applies, I'm not putting in effort because you are embarrassing yourself, and I'm cringing really fucking hard at everything you are saying. You are welcome that I wasted my time on you, and I will continue to teach you how how to have sentience to the best of my abilities.

Attached: laugh.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Calling people Christcucks is slightly obnoxious, don't you think?

I don't understand you people

you don't want to get along

>In hell
Nope, after his defeat in heaven Satan got throw down to earth and he has been here since. Satan goes to hell after Jesus comes down with the elect to establish the 1000year kingdom.

With christians? No.

I'm just effortlessly demolishing another atheist who doesn't know how to debate. Just another night on Jow Forums

Are you an atheist?

Attached: 2b719cbe663622ec6a1886977867a87dd16d5eae2cf2decfc7b416234a58a1e5_1.jpg (320x455, 30K)