The only reason people like him is because he's a faggot

>the only reason people like him is because he's a faggot

Really is this what American politics has become?

Attached: 12-pete-buttigeg-lede.w570.h712.jpg (570x712, 96K)

He has gay face. I think the habitual consumption of fecal matter causes physiognomic changes to occur.

>Really is this what American politics has become?

Where have you been for the past decade?

Liberals like him, because he is the only "white male" that can run for President due to their victimhood hierarchy....

>handsome
>young
>intelligent
>educated
>well spoken
>war veteran
>charismatic
>no baggage yet

yes you are ground zero of all modern degeneracy and will be fucking dogs within the next decade with the rest of the west following eventutally

i hope china bugs will crush everything

He speaks dari, did you know that? I didnt even knew that was a language.
He also speaks farsi, french, norwegian, spanish, and scrathes a little bit of italian.
search on youtube pete bootleg speaks many languages, this guy is amazing, he is hte embodiment and face of the melting pot that is america

fuck yang, I am going to shill for pepe bootleg

For democrats, yes.

I actually believe this.

Attached: IMG_4561.jpg (400x307, 44K)

The only reason people "like" him is because they're paid to do so.

The entire democrat platformhas been reduced to electing the "first ____ president" plus ever increasing taxes and gibs

he's not electable
he's not likable
he's not competent
he's basically not sane
Promoting people like this serves their purposes in numerous ways

i thought he was a conservative candidate

I'll tell you what it is;

Honky boomers wanna try to show the grandkids that grandma and grandpa are hip by supporting a homo for president.

Attached: IMG_4004.jpg (853x1200, 551K)

Buttzinga

This. *honk*

>has become?
You forgot those eight years we had a black president solely because he was black?

is that a young Ramzpaul?

the best part is he believes in white privilege
hopefully he will run on that as an issue.

I remember in 08 there were CNN stories on what a dilemma black women had; women are expected to vote for pantsuit and blacks are expected to vote for Hussein. But you're both! How can you make such a decision?

He won't get the votes from Christian whites, blacks and Latinos. DNC is delusional

Scott Adams was saying something like this. Ds can't elect a regular white man, so the candidate needs some other characteristic. Woman, nog, etc. And homo was the mildest of these. Plus CNN has decided that Harris is too boring and is now giving Buttgag the favorable coverage.

thats the only thing he's got going for him.

he wont become democrat primary. biden will if he runs. if not sanders.

trump will win, people know how much of a communist sanders is.

In order to make it in modern politics you have to be some kind of "minority" or in one of the protected classes. Kind of like the CNN staff where you are either a Jew, "ethnic minority", LGBTQ, or married to one of the above.

Attached: 7116353731841.jpg (691x960, 228K)

Fucking centrists, identity politics are cancer.

>In order to make it in modern politics you have to be some kind of "minority" or in one of the protected classes. Kind of like the CNN staff where you are either a Jew, "ethnic minority", LGBTQ, or married to one of the above.

because look at the demographics
only 1/3rd of whites vote for democrats
2/3rds vote republican

our entire political system is
majority of white people voting for the party that is supposedly good for white families, or at least less bad
minority of white people that hate themselves and vote to give away all wealth to non whites and accommodate undesirables at the expense of society (drug addicts, homoless, LBGT, etc.)

the fucked up part is the democrats brand themselves as "good and inclusive" when really they are exclusive of their own damn race. they are trying to use minority groups to overwhelm their own people. traitors.

this is fucked up but true. I anticipate Biden to come out as gay and start smelling dudes hair.