What do you guys and gals know about the animated film "I, Pet Goat II"?

It has all sorts of weird images. Some of the scenes depicted in this film show the past, like the twin towers falling and the following war with Islam. While others appear to predict the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=65xLByzT1l0

Attached: star.png (2560x1440, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7jxKdS6bU
youtu.be/h7XCnolvQiA
youtu.be/65xLByzT1l0?t=368
youtu.be/aDIqv9BKjWw?t=94
youtu.be/IQnCG86gh-A?t=83
bitchute.com/video/svbTv6Vr6099/
youtube.com/watch?v=XpdpW0z9xnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RhdFwLo71ss
youtube.com/channel/UCMO6aE-uy1hUodO4lvGO12g/videos
a.uguu.se/vzR2OqFxDqMu_scrawny2brawnyI,PetGoatIIAnalysis(Part1of2).mp4
videobin.org/ yjb/143p.html
u.teknik.io/v8Jj4.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy who created it says he just had a dream or vision or some shit. 99% chance he’s lying. If you’re open to suggestions, take a look at the part where the girl in the white dress drops the red apple and its split in half. When you understand the significance of this, you can draw much more from this small bit of the video than from examining the entire thing.

I was just thinking about that part. The girl in the circle would have to be a witch and the spiting of the apple is an offering to the black man. The lotus that sprouts from the apple is symbolism for rebirth. The antichrist is Mulatto?

Attached: 3.jpg (2560x1440, 426K)

Classroom scene is trivial, Dunce Bush evolving into Graduate Obama, action is reaction (F=-F) so both are controlled by the same people who want to evolve mankind into "enlightened" state. Repeated later with CIA logo on Osama's jacket.
Most imaginery is obvious and quasi-literal interpretation works.

Could you elaborate what are the symbols used?

Leftmost figure has a yin-yang symbol

Some are saying this scene here shows the Notre Dame Cathedral collapsing behind the antichrist as his head of thrones disappears. That is pretty much exactly what happened but we still don't know who the antichrist is.

Attached: 1.jpg (2560x1440, 395K)

years ago watching i thought this represented the wickedness of the catholic church coming into the light for all the world to see

Red apple = Big Apple / New York
Splits into two = twin towers
checkered masonic floors.

She is no witch. The classroom environment represents their plan that was to be executed across the world. You can learn about the plan by looking at the symbols plastered all over the classroom, just like you can from looking at the result of the fall of the Apple. The girl represents the collective victim of this plan. The white dress represents purity. The (red) Apple represents sexuality. You can get an idea hopefully of what this signifies. The beginning all of this animation all the way up to the fall of the Apple is the plan being successfully executed. The rest of the video just shows what now has to happen for the results of the plan to manifest on this earth. This is has been a long time coming. You are living in a very unique time in history..

Attached: 65D7DE58-DBA1-4BD6-BF9E-915125D604EA.jpg (500x373, 22K)

the antichrist is going to be the catholic church

>but we still don't know who the antichrist is.
Luke 10:18
> And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Let's try this in Hebrew
>Ra'ah satan naphal 'aher baraq o'bamah
(Look up the words yourself if you don't believe me)

> The antichrist is Mulatto?
Also I found it's interesting that the apple drops at Obama's feet and he freaks out. It's as if he learned that he's the antichrist.

> The (red) Apple represents sexuality.
And Michelle is a tranny...

Can’t tell if sarcasm. Obama just like the rest of those who were setup to be in charge knew what they were getting themselves into. It’s just that when they see the plan coming to fruition and how it affects people’s lives, it becomes very real for them and they have to live with guilt. They were told the end justifies the means and that they were doing a good for humanity but no doubt some of them have doubts.

Lots of truth in it, hidden in plain sight like all the rest.

They probably also feel somewhat hopeless as I doubt that even world leaders are really told anything.

Why is she in a circle if she's not a witch casting spell?

The apple also represents the defiant choice of human truth over God's will by Adam and Eve.

Yep, and the right most figure has a single-eye with an x over his mouth. The figure with the scratched up and unfinished face to the immediate left is symbolic of someone who gave up trying.

There is a load of symbolism in this video

.I see, said the blind man. So towards the end of the video the antichrist is revealed when asteroid strikes the Pyramid. Or maybe he's revealed after a massive volcano and world wide storms.

Attached: 3.jpg (2560x1440, 432K)

> Obama just like the rest of those who were setup to be in charge knew what they were getting themselves into.
I was on the other side (as a follower), the ideology given to rank-and-file goons is not the ideology believed by the top. Yes, the policies are the same, but the justifications are different.
Barry Soetoro (or whatever his real name is) signed up to be a CIA operative, not the anti-christ. Just like rank-and-file freemasons do not know about child sacrifice that happens above a certain level, and would be horrified is they found out. The layered initiation system is designed to corrupt you slowly to the level required, and weed out those who can't handle it.
Now imagine that 30 years after you signed up and took a funny name your handler gave you, being railroaded into political jobs, and genuinely believing yourself to be a decent person (fighting what you think is evil in the "end justifies the means" way), someone shows you Luke 10:18.

>The apple also represents the defiant choice of human truth over God's will by Adam and Eve.

yeah was going to add that but thought it was too schizo. also I think she's meant to represent alice in wonderland (ther's a white rabbit on the back wall) and alice represents looking past the surface of reality and into what the truth is. there's a lot going on in the one scene.

CIA predictive programming bullshit

Another observation about the classroom scene. Near Bush/Obama there is a poster of brain split by lightning with a dragon touching the right half.
> The origin of consciousness in the breakdown of bicameral mind by Julian Jaynes
Some 2 or 3 years ago an user calling himself High Level Insider dropped some clues regarding this. Briefly, it appears that civilization forces us to be conscious by disrupting right/left brain sync. Remove civilization (a gift of the serpent/dragon, see Genesis) and we sink back into natural schizophrenia.
> also the paradox of vaw consecutive in Hebrew bible
Briefly, some grammatical structure used in the Hebrew Bible suggest that writers were being confused about past/present/future until about 3500 years ago. At the same time, the writers start to lament that they can no longer hear voices.
> hearing voices is one of main features of schizophrenia

> check the archives

Why does Jesus here have Illuminati Masonic pyramid on his forehead?

Satanic movie is Satanic

> implying there is only one antichrist
Michel de Nostre Dame referred to three people by this title, and one of them (#2) is worshiped on this board.
Of course the video pitches (((Gnosticism))) with the false savior riding the boat.

Because they want to destroy Christianity and sell you (((Gnosticism))) as the true religion.
Fuck, they told you that in Da Vinci Code.

She represents the state of humanity in innocence by sitting upon the face (circle) of the earth. The figures surrounding her represent the zodiac constellations. When the Apple “falls” it rolls on to a pyramid with a circle in the middle instead of where it was previously. Sealing the transformation.

They know luke 10:18, it’s their alternative interpretations of scriptures that allows them to do what they do with minimal guilt.

Attached: 45FF835C-F745-44A5-8CCF-1A881E7F26CE.jpg (1080x1141, 101K)

Nothing special about it.
Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7jxKdS6bU

>digits 333
>here’s why it’s nothing

Kek this shit writes itself

>She represents the state of humanity in innocence by sitting upon the face (circle) of the earth. The figures surrounding her represent the zodiac constellations.
Why the barbed wire, stag, rabbit and exit sign?

>They know luke 10:18, it’s their alternative interpretations of scriptures that allows them to do what they do with minimal guilt.
Are we talking about the interpretation that Lucifer/Enki/Dragon is the good guy, or something else?

it’s not Jesus it’s Apollyon, there’s a church dedicated to him in DC

youtu.be/h7XCnolvQiA

Attached: 2910845F-C5CA-4C8A-8D4A-2F3B317EE041.jpg (1200x630, 244K)

It’s all Freemason coded shit. Albert Pike wrote about some of this shit 100 years ago. This is their plan

>Published on Sep 25, 2013
Shit, when the spire of the church falls it was the same as in Notre Dame
youtu.be/65xLByzT1l0?t=368

Rabbit and stag are the symbols that need to be put to use to escape the physical prison represented by the barbed wire. Unfortunately it’s their rule & not mine that you must use symbolism instead of it right telling those who seek what to do. It’s not one I agree with but it’s one I have to abide by. For whatever reason, they think it’s important to preserve free will and those that find the truth must seek for themselves. If you make it, you deserved it. If you didn’t, then you just didn’t want it bad enough. Symbolism and only symbolism is the language. It can be found through no other method.

And no.. something else. If you’ve interpreted scripture literally, then you’re on the wrong path.

Out right* not “of it”

the demolition charges in the twin towers collapse are a nice touch

This, the hidden meaning is where the truth is at, not just scratching the surface.

The entire thing to me symbolizes the fall of old religions with some changing into a new shape with new face. Then the people wake up from a great hypnosis of media and follow a new messiah. Islam is bashed to bits militarily. The christian theologies are exposed to the masses for their iniquities and become no longer fertile. Everything falls apart and all the peoples like the multitudes of fish and the sea throw themselves at the feat of a new messiah.

Also in the beginning.
A puppet. Some of you may remember how smart G.W. Bush was in the beginning. The speed in decline of his mental faculties was astounding. At the end of his 8 years he was basically a bumbling idiot that could hardly form complete sentences. Compared to the campaign prior to his election there is a clear difference. In the start of this video you see this depicted. Obama. He starts out coy but fooling everyone, then discovers something that scares the hell out of him and he becomes beaten down into a silent reflection.

It was amazing when it all actually happened how many people knew those buildings were brought down. Where I live everyone I spoke with knew. Most amazing was after a couple years of listening to the propaganda machine tell everyone what to believe their perceptsions changed. How could you believe the truth that was obvious when it meant being a good person you must act on it. So people shelved it away and allowed their reality to be paved over with the intended. People started to self police their own thoughts. "If I don't support our troops, im as good as the terrorists. What if people think I am like them." Now this was not a real tangible thing but more an idea of. Still it all worked very well. Those behind it got away with it fully supported by a majority of the American people. Right into war we went in Iraq. Our media was complicate. Our leaders lied at every turn to make that vision reality. They knew there were no WMD's. Israelis were coming and going from a few rooms in the pentagon with such regularity leading up to the "Decision" to go to war in, they didn't even wear badges. Not only did a majority of Americans support it but fought against those who were ideologically opposed demanding we not question our government or ask for evidence as to the allegations to go into that war. This was all well crafted to produce such a result. Again it worked. Since the death of JFK and Bobby the new government of the United States has with the aid of the so called, free press, unpaid employees of the department of defense have taken the country into war after war generating massive profits to companies producing the equipment and technical capabilities to fight them. Today, nothing has changed. The drums of war are steadily beating louder and louder against Venezuela. Iran and North Korea get their daily mentions. It will never end until those behind it have shaped the world into exactly what they intend.

I had the opposite realization, watched Bush after he stopped being POTUS, I was amazed he stopped being an idiot so quickly.
It's as if he was an actor playing a role and then went back to being himself.

1 Corinthians 6:18, 2 Timothy 2:22 ?

His first appearances as a presidential contender seemed to me so much more sharpened than he became over time being president. Ive paid zero attention to him after his presidency. I cant muster one thought of him since it ended. Or instance of him speaking. I just didn't see anything or maybe wanted to see anything.

Some of the schizophrenia in this thread is embarrassing.

Glad you could join us.

>Symbolism and only symbolism is the language. It can be found through no other method.

Pay attention to this particular red pill, Anons. It's a red pill you don't see often, but it's an important key to understanding a lot of mysteries in life.

See this youtu.be/aDIqv9BKjWw?t=94
Now watch this and note he is visibly uncomfortable with what he is reading youtu.be/IQnCG86gh-A?t=83
Creepy, huh?

If you had something to say to the christ like figure
What would that be:

hi how are you?

Impostor. Does not match Revelation.

bitchute.com/video/svbTv6Vr6099/

Attached: notredame-front.jpg (1600x1434, 853K)

I've always dismissed claims that Obama was the antichrist because he is too much of an inept clown, and can't speak without a teleprompter. Mooshell on the other hand, I could see him rising to Secretary General of the UN and enacting all sorts of Agendas. Mooshell is much more likely to be the trantichrist than Barack.

Except it's standard design, pic related is Sao Paulo.

Attached: 443px-Catedral_da_Sé_em_São_Paulo.jpg (443x599, 105K)

Makes a lot of sense, Baphomet is a trap after all.
Also why intersectionality has been pushed so hard, Michel is like all minority groups wrapped into one (black, gay, woman, non-Christian, and I'm sure there's a Jewish grandmother somewhere).

Do you worry about what is to come this next Tisha B'av? I heard 9/11 2.0. Mark your calendars, lads.

Attached: 1555156673884.jpg (632x768, 724K)

true

>People still believe some cartoon made by a Canadian pseud is literally predicting the future

Hmm

Attached: pepe.png (1276x721, 768K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XpdpW0z9xnQ

>The girl in the circle would have to be a witch
no you idiot
she's humankind
the two seeds making one is the "new race" the elite kikes want to create by braiding DNA

thats pretty fucking nuts
everything else is pretty open to interpretation but thats an unmistakable pepe
maybe it all was honked from the start

ok i see you guys are retarded
watch this for decoding
cant believe the ass deleted his own videos
youtube.com/watch?v=RhdFwLo71ss
good thing this channel saved some of them
youtube.com/channel/UCMO6aE-uy1hUodO4lvGO12g/videos

Attached: 1492150784713.png (1125x1114, 895K)

At the beginning in the classroom what are the pins on the us map marking?

Attached: 8b4e9b4.jpg (2984x3216, 1.44M)

Obama will be the new EU president, screencap this

Someone move this shit to /x/, I come to Jow Forums to talk about politics. Not schizophrenia.

Attached: 1540800543533.png (1400x1614, 921K)

t. gene

This animation took a lot more effort and thought than any of you would believe. There were roughly 25 people working on this and some of them have worked in the animation film industry.

The video is meant to put the watcher in a trance and is based around predictive programming of the anti-christ. Notice the graffiti on the wall says "Psalmz"

Mulatto, you say?

Attached: 0C4B95A4-1B32-4D83-BEE4-FFEF878432AF.jpg (1024x679, 91K)

Yes we do

Attached: 12F7A042-3AFF-44E8-9B11-613A6794EF5D.png (1844x1262, 1.44M)

It shows Osama Bin Laden as CIA

Attached: 65328890325.png (820x825, 696K)

clockwork elves and DMT
alex jones on joe rogan

Thats because he was fucktard
>aussie
No wonder youre a bit slow

Do you really think a bunch of guys living in caves and looking after camels could bring the biggest empire in the history of the world to it's knees?

nice digits leaf

Also he had a load of 9/11 docus, like Loose Change.
Really makes you think.

No. It's just a bit of information. I figured most would know but since the thread came up I thought why not share it.

Wow, this still looks really good. That art direction aged like fine wine.

here is the first part
a.uguu.se/vzR2OqFxDqMu_scrawny2brawnyI,PetGoatIIAnalysis(Part1of2).mp4

>predict the future
they are writing it themselves
chemtrails and haarp for the weather control
oh look masonic tiles what a coincidence...

>we still dont know who the antichrist is
does that picture look like "jesus" to you?

W-who is it?

that was pretty neat desu. What was gammy titties all about though?

and here's a longer video he made about it
the guy's a gem
regardless of his christian beliefs his intuition and delivery are top tier
ok it's not easy to upload a 186Mb video, here's an attempt (the website is transcoding it)
videobin.org/ yjb/143p.html
meanwhile i stumbled upon a webmification

Attached: i pet goat ii scrawny2brawny.webm (640x360, 2.03M)

The whore of Babylon. Google it.

aaaaah got it
good site
u.teknik.io/v8Jj4.mp4

Attached: 1362784401798-fourchan-pol-202070765.jpg (184x274, 8K)

Why is Obama sweating at the apple or flower?

The animation skills in this is horrendous, the guy who created this short was probably his first time doing it. It's like christshits can't create anything even remotely decent besides Veggie Tales.

Attached: i like it.jpg (810x1080, 438K)

yes i do
totally
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

the apple is sex (same word in hebrew or sumak) and its division/reunion represents the birth of a new "race" by hybridizing us with "fallen angel" DNA

>christshits
being this retarded
this movie is top tier illuminati luciferianism AKA the worst enemies of christianity
the fact you cant even spot the anti christianism says a lot about your state of demonic delusion my friend

The Frenchie over here can't even make coherent sentences. Get help, you have parents who love you.

Attached: 1542166494597.jpg (239x211, 11K)

I haven't seen it but I get the vibe it's Jewish.

>anime avatarfaggot

Attached: dr_ford-fourchan-b-781636635.jpg (911x1024, 52K)

>Autistic frenchmen doesn't know Jow Forums is an anime site
Back to

Attached: 1cf3db936f97b9d82d8dafccec66fc4f95245d482eef4bac2e3c84df4c645af0.png (1472x1080, 986K)

Thats not Jesus you dunce

>Jow Forums
>Avatar

The French are eternal cucks your oppinions hold no weight on this board Pascale

wew

It objectively did you fucking retard, maybe a coincidence but still did

oooh aah looks like i triggered a whole hive of animefaggots
you're cancer
have an ice day

it's not hard to predict the future when you are in control of it
on the other side, "predicting" it is helping make it happen

Attached: 2snap_dormouse_gallery__550x362.jpg (550x362, 45K)

This has to be a shop
Do you the original image by any chance?

Anime is gay don't fuck with North America

I fucking hate that meme.

It's just a fancy buzzword.

Attached: MK ULTRA ANON DREAM.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

That isn’t supposed to be the antichrist, it is the spirit of Jesus awakening within us all, returning to destroy the old world and new world order. The symbol on his forehead represents the truth of the world/spirituality/power returning to the people.
>To be "single eyed" means to realize that God is all there is and takes up all space. 22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness.
This is humanity rejecting the fruit of the tree. The people behind her represent the ones who consume it, the brainwashed “normies.” When she drops it, Obama is shown noticeably afraid, and the lotus that sprouts from it is a spiritual symbol in itself, representing purity and devotion.

Attached: 3E087AA7-1B19-4A63-A541-546400CDE7E3.png (426x468, 192K)