Germany is the best country in the world, thank you

Germany is the best country in the world, thank you.

Attached: us germany rep.jpg (750x1180, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207583516/#q207583516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congrats.

Yeah when Hitler was in power.

Good goyim

>We are the best globalist!!!

Attached: 4297991975278.jpg (1760x1385, 522K)

>Yeah when Hitler was in power.

Cuckdolf Shitler was an embarrassment.

Attached: germany poland.jpg (1024x2836, 500K)

Looks like a really nice place to shop.

Germany is a nonplayer in the world.

It's amazing what a skilled politician she is. She weathered W, worked with Obama, and is now mopping the floor with Trump. She's catapulted Germany into becoming the de facto leader of the West. The US is hopeless. Britain voted itself out of power. I've never seen such a fast realignment of power except for the fall of the Soviet Empire.

Attached: Merkeltitties.jpg (1024x1001, 75K)

>Proud of nation being rated positively by globalists
Eurofags truly are cucked

What nations opinions do you care about? Why do you care if they like you? Do you care about the opinion of African Nations? Do you care the opinion of Middle Eastern Nations? Do you care about the Opinion of South American Nations? Do you care about Russia, North Korea, China? When you say the world likes you or is laughing at someone else, wtf are you talking about? Cuba? Venezuela? Libya? Seriously, who is the world? And why does their opinion matter?

You can thank the other EU slave countries for that.

As a human being, I am a social creature and thus care about other people's opinion. Of course a castrated American jewslave doesn't understand that.

Attached: nazi boob thumbs.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Fitting that in our age of insanity people would worship the country closest to death and most dedicated to its suicide.

You care about the opinion of ISIS? I'm going to go ahead and call you out on your bs.
Not everyone's opinion matters or should matter.

>Germany
>Still occupied in 2019
>Leader of anything

Attached: 1554998938023.jpg (245x241, 14K)

All the"superpowers" are controlled by israel so it doesn't matter which one's the "best". Israel wins every time

(((global reputation)))

>You care about the opinion of ISIS?

Yes. As a Christian, I am aware that we ALL are sinners and NO ONE is beyond forgiveness.

I'm not surprised that an American who only worships the god of consumption wouldn't understand that.

According to retarded Bavaryans.

nothing new bro
its time for the world to bow down to the superior state once again

Attached: dog-drinking-water.png (452x360, 99K)

Don't worry Hans, we still hate you.

Attached: 1554729054100.jpg (1024x784, 116K)

>Bavaryans

No, you don't.

WTF kind of answer is that?
Are you saying you do care about the opinion of ISIS and that they are human beings that should be listened to? WTF is wrong with you?

What a godless heathen post. Is THIS what Jesus died for? He deserves better than that.

Jesus did not seek to gain the admiration of Satan.

This.

Only those dwelling in the lowest layer of the plebosphere can't see this.

Jesus said that everyone can enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mudslimes.

>loses to untrained, outgunned, baguettes with no allies, even though you use banned chemicals weapons.

no, fuck off

>the US had any good reputation to begin with
What?

Yes they do.

>banned chemicals weapons

Attached: 1555245728119.png (665x800, 54K)

But not everyone will enter the kingdom of heaven. His enemies are his enemies. And instead of caring listening to the opinions of Satan, he tells them how its going to be. And if they don't like it, he is coming down with a chain to tie Satan up and throw him into the lake of fire.

Jesus had no enemies. That is why he said to turn the other cheek.

When is the last time YOU turned the other cheek? Oh, never? Enjoy burning in hell.

WRONG. Jesus told us to pray for our enemies. Which means he understood we would have enemies. Hoping they change, however is not the same as listening to their opinions, way or life, or approval.
He had enemies that falsely accused him and murdered him, and he has enemies who are warring against him in heaven.

>WRONG

YOU ARE A LIAR. Stop lying and maybe your reputation will one day be as good as ours.

I didn't lie about anything. They falsely accused him and murdered him because they were his enemies.
And he told his followers that their adversary was like a lion seeking to devour them.

>Meanwhile in Poland with 0 immigrants after 50 years of communism

HEATHEN.

Love what is Good
HATE what is bad

If you speak to the elderly here alot of them absolutely despise germany for what they did during WW2, the rest of us just think you are self pitying cunts that are happy to destroy your own country with no sense of humour.

Attached: 1553621408562.jpg (900x820, 96K)

>Finland
Aight.

>in Poland with 0 immigrants

Old people are demented in senile. We should not judge them for that, but embrace them and lead them to the light.

>Everyone can enter the kingdom of Heaven!

>YOU'LL BURN IN HELL FOR NOT DOING WHAT I SAY!!!

Do you know how I know that you're jewish

Hes a Sodom and Gomorrah enabler.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207583516/#q207583516

Attached: uoau.png (748x153, 6K)

>Arabia in Romania

Lol, that cartoonist is an idiot. Typical Muriturd who doesn't understand shit about our culture of politics.

>let's just splash some random mudshit countries on top of Europe's map
>yeah that'll make sense

Complete retard. We've fought centuries against mudshits and you think you have some kind of higher moral ground compared to us? You're a fucking Jewish 56% melting pot. We're more than 90% white here, which I cannot say about the USA these days. Pic related.

Attached: usa eu.jpg (1000x752, 179K)

You should add the Marshal plan to that picture. The US and the West literally invested in Germany's economy to make sure the West will be able to counter Russia during the Cold War.

Nobody did this for us in Eastern Europe. We were left to rot behind the Iron Curtain, where we got thrown by that traitorous cunt Churchill, who divided Europe on a napkin with Stalin. We didn't have any allies to fight Soviet Russia, since the West betrayed us.

So shut the fuck up. I'm so sick and tired of your arrogant bullshit krauts. You got rebuilt from scratch by the other Western powers.

>> Germany’s great according to CNN
Get the fuck outta here kraut.

I wasn't aware Churchill betrayed Romania, I thought I knew them all, too. He betrayed fucking heaps of people, Cossacks were another group.

God that guy was a piece of shit, but his prize for sucking bankster cock was immobilization among normiedom.

immortalization*

The world is 70% shitskins living in shack, if anything americans should have said it was awful so one would come

why you insult him with kraut
germany is the country most like you and the americans

>OH NONONON AHAHAHA

Attached: 1552125919356.png (1288x1224, 1.81M)

Roosevelt was too sick and bed-ridden to be able to participate in the negotiations with Stalin. So he entrusted them to Churchill, who was basically given free reign when it came to splitting Europe in two spheres of influence.

And Churchill did whatever he pleased. He got drunk with Stalin and wrote the infamous napkin percentage division of Europe, which put most of Eastern Europe on the Soviet sphere of influence.

Our army had already suffered heavy losses after participating in all the major battles on the Eastern front. So we had no chance to defend ourselves vs Soviet Russia who was known for throwing their soldiers into battle without any care for any casualties. They relied on sheer numbers to win their battles.

So it was no surprise that Eastern Europe couldn't shake off the Soviet yoke. We had no allies left, the West basically showed us they only gave a shit about Germany, so we had to go through half a century of forced Communism, which left us in this shitty undeveloped state in which we are today. We're still trying to gradually lift ourselves by the bootstrap, but it's going to take a least another 50 years to reach average European economic development.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000193091990_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg (1194x1745, 221K)

who cares aboout our opinions? at this point, europe is basically a US colony, and our politicians and retards have gone around for decades acting high and mighty and acting as if hating america was cool as a way to cope with the fact that america dominates the world
but hey, t least we can say that merkel is better than blumph
also, that's exactly what that sudden push for an european army is
it almostsounds like a joke tho
pedro, sven and pierre enter the army...

And this is why, my Romanian friend, the reason you shouldn't trust the Anglosaxons.

>be weak
>get fucked
Oh the humanity. Suck it up, squatters.