I'm curious if Vikings were really hyper-violent alcoholics, or

if, somehow or another, it is a myth perpetrated by Jews. When you look at modern Scandinavians they are peaceful and not really alcoholics either I think.
I would like to look into the origin of this. I bet it could be ripped to shreds. But where to start?

It just doesn't add up and I don't believe it personally.

Attached: floki.jpg (500x749, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.aramcoworld.com/issue/199906/among.the.norse.tribes-the.remarkable.account.of.ibn.fadlan.htm
vikinganswerlady.com/ibn_fdln.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They drank at celebrations and occasionally got drunk. But back in the days, alcohol production was not optimized so a lot of beverages were very low in percentages. Furthermore, harvests weren't big enough to make people drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol to keep them drunk all the time.

tl;dr
they got drunk once a while but probably stayed mostly sober like every European pleb back in the days.

Well Viking was a specific type of Scandinavian. Not all were vikings.

Were vikings faggots?

Yes

Now that makes sense. But what about the hyper-violence stereotype? Still looking into it myself. I really want to find a Jew behind it.

I think maybe Christians perpetrated the lie that Vikings are violent. History is written by the winners after all.

I'm curious if japs were really hyper-violent samurais, or,: if, somehow or another, it is a myth perpetrated by Jews. When you look at modern japs they are peaceful and not very masculine. I would like to look into the origin of this.

Attached: 266261.jpg (500x667, 45K)

To be fair, most of them lived in rural communities, where there was a lower concentration of people, and less reason to assume water needed 'treatment' (=being turned into beer) to disinfect it. I think it's fair to assume that since beer or mead was not as essential to them, because of an abundance of fresh water, their alcohol consumption was mostly celebratory in nature.

They were peaceful but capable of brutal violence if provoked.

Also Japan was completely fucked by WWII, it inflicted a lot of psychological damage on them which is why they're kinda weird and cucked now.

It's more about the interactions they had. Like the Brits they've been at war with or the priests in Paris probably have seen them as such.

You can read about what Muslim chroniclers like Ibn Fadlan wrote about them. They were violent drunks.

this tv show is pure nu-male faggot nonsense for horny middle-aged women and jackasses who listen to system of a down.

Most of the Vikings died off and what is left in Scandinavia are the peasant which have always stayed on their land. The vikings live on in percentages in scottland ect. so its not like they disappeared.

Attached: Norway.jpg (2000x1340, 402K)

Most ethnicities are hyper-violent alcoholics

Look up the behavior at Saipan and Okinawa. The dominant philosophy was one of martyrdom that would make a suicide bomber look like a pussy. Imagine if every Muslim in ISIS territory was given a grenade and told/made to blow themselves up rather than surrender. The stated goal of a number of the policymakers damn well up to the day of the nukes being dropped was a 100 million gyokusai - 'shattered jewel', the idea that the entire Japanese people would go down fighting in suicide. Make women and children jump off cliffs rather than surrender.

They were hyper-violent savage animals. They treated every single subject people with a brutality that eclipsed anything short of Belgian Congo (and unlike the Europeans were dealing with civilized people and largely harmless austronesian natives, not Africans or Arabs). And the remarkable thing is 40 years prior during the Russo-Japanese war they were benevolent and noble. Chinese civilians fled to them to avoid being Russian-raped, they treated Russian prisoners with total magnanimity and respect.

Vikings were actually very clean. They were some of the first people to bathe everyday and they never had dreadlocks - don't know where that meme came from.

Thanks. Reading that now. archive.aramcoworld.com/issue/199906/among.the.norse.tribes-the.remarkable.account.of.ibn.fadlan.htm (pic related)

Attached: victims of bad press.png (1123x298, 75K)

War and raiding always has been hyperviolent.

vikinganswerlady.com/ibn_fdln.shtml
Wow. After reading this I guess they really were raving psychopaths.

It's just a genetics thing, like how nigs going to nig, spics going to skin people alive, pajeets are incredibly unsanitary, etc.