HILARIOUS

HILARIOUS
youtube.com/watch?v=nraZpQ0HL8k

Who do you think will kill themselves first, BENJAMIN (joo name) or Warski?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOdwIOStT58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just pray he doesn't take his family with him

what a fucking shit show , this guy is losing everything , fucking kikes

you want total war, you probably will get total war

oh, they're going

Attached: 556356_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 193K)

didn't he claim paypal was nothing and he's rich?

This is a perfect example of a zionist shill who sold out. He is part jew and they are using him to bait white supremecists. To understand the zionist christian all you gotta do is understand that they have deep rooted guilt. He's a recovering sodomite who bought into jew crap. No amount of goats or farming or hot wife will remove his guilt. He's fucked.

this is out of context. He doesn't care that he can't use paypal. This is probably from when he was reading his heartfelt letter to his dead friend who killed themselves.

bingo

owen benjamin is a bit nutty but whoever made this channel is a crazy motherfucker, holy shit hundreds of videos in the last few weeks

yes, still claiming that, while simultaneously begging people to send him money in a envelope
seems likely indeed

Meanwhile people worship actual kike ecelebs here like pic related

Attached: begging2.jpg (614x481, 35K)

>This is probably from when he was reading his heartfelt letter to his dead friend who killed themselves.
It is exactly that.

>a crazy motherfucker
That, or someone with some incentive.

Always a class act that Mr. Hyde

if you think he's retarded for not spending his money on WP season 2 idk what to tell you. The dude is blacklisted, whatever money he has he basically has to coast on. If his fans want a season 2 then they should help him get there. If they don't want it then they won't and he won't make it. Sam Hyde has done more for the right wing than most people here. Doesn't mean you have to like him, or support him. But infighting is cancer, grow up.

>whatever money he has he basically has to coast on
Coasting? He made a ton of money off of crypto, and spends it on vacuous shit like cars imported from Japan, motorcyles/truck, multiple rental properties, etc.
>If his fans want a season 2 then they should help him get there.
If you check that tweet thread out many raise the option of crowfunding. Which Sam says wouldn't be enough, because he's too much of a kike to put *any* of his money where his mouth is.
>Sam Hyde has done more for the right wing than most people here.
He's a leech off the right and doesn't actually believe most of that stuff, his influence is probably a net loss. The money his fans throw at him would have been better spent on other things to promote the right.
>But infighting is cancer
It's necessary to purge the leeches like Sam.

Attached: 1526731800004.jpg (957x543, 173K)

Warski by a million years, obviously. Shill thread.

he has money. He should invest his own money instead of begging for someone else to. Wtf are you on dude.

just you know warski is the shortened named of warsawski or warszawski.

look I'm not agreeing with sam necessarily. He wan't WP on the level that adult swim was able to fund, he wants high production value. His fans however were fine with pre adult swim MDE with practically no money required. They just want the funny back, they don't care about it being expensive. So his fans and himself are at odds with what they think would be required to do WP 2. So I agree with sam that it wouldn't be enough for what he wants, and at the same time I agree with the fans that it would be enough for what they want. Its a conundrum, not my problem to figure out either way. I don't think he disagrees with most of this shit. I wouldn't assume everyone here is on board 100 percent with everything. There are levels and sprectrums to what people believe here. I don't require everyone else to be 100 percent aligned with me. I think most people would find that rather isolating. He is there to poke holes and bring a light to absurdity, which is something he does very well. He fits his place in all this. There isn't really a way to throw money promoting the right. You put the money into what you like. If you like TDS podcasts go ahead and fund that. If you like Hydewars fund that. If you are into gay ass anime shit then fund that, I don't really care. Just be consistent with what you believe and have a foundation for it.

Owen doxxed this guy on stream after he mailed dick shaped candy to him as a gag. Somehow in Owen's fucked up mind came up with the narrative that this was an attempt to poison his family.

I'd say having your info given out to potentially bloodlusting cult members is reason enough to do what he's doing.

Attached: 1539601740032.jpg (480x349, 16K)

>joo name
>hqdefault
back to plebbit nigger

fucking gammas man

youtube.com/watch?v=iOdwIOStT58

you have to go back

>writing to the dead
Yeah that makes it a worse look. What a loon.