What are the chances of Trup winning in 2020?

ShariaBlu/MIGApedes pls stay out.

Attached: 20190415_034409.jpg (720x378, 74K)

75%

Low, it's looking impossible but the left may fuck it up again. Trump is finished just due to dead enthusiasm and four more years of demographic decline alone.

Trump has no chance of winning in 2020 dude he was an anomaly. No clue why Americans did not support him because his agenda was mostly really good things that we absolutely needed in order to maintain our sovereignty and increase our overall quality of life. Whatever. You guys fucked us again. Democrats, lefties, normies who worship the MSM and believe BS they say. You all fucked us. You always do. You always drag us down further towards the agenda that the people who rule over us have in store for us, and it's not pretty.

Trump was an outsider who got the Presidency. Every "powerful" person in the country has done nothing but try to smash him from day 1. For Jesus sake, doesn't that tell you anything? It's just like pic related, it's like this every time.

Attached: communism truth, lapdogs of corporate america useful idiots.png (491x604, 539K)

Like 100%, anybody he ends up running against will likely be a Democrat.

And INB4 "He didn't do anything!" or "No wall!" I mean his presidency was obstructed from the very beginning. There's never going to be any way around that for any of you. If you had supported his agenda from the beginning and tried to work with him and then it somehow didn't get passed, then yeah you could say this, but that's not how it went. Instead there was a special council, antifa, and MSM shitstorm of BS and perpetual lunatic obstructions from the dems who almost all universally acted in unison to oppose this agenda.

Again it's just sorta like pic related.

Attached: libertarian communist anarchist wtf freedom liberty.png (960x960, 364K)

You demoralization shills are going to hang alongside media matter stooges. We will never stop supporting Trump. Th MAGA train has no brakes.

100%

MIGApedes are shareblue tho.

Very good but he could lose very easily.
Maybe 60/40 depending on what the Dems do basically.
Consider the following:
1) Trump only won the rust belt by a slim margin, as little as 1500 votes.
2) Trump has turned off part of his base by not getting anything done.
3) Healthcare is the most important issue to independents and it's also possibly Trump's weakest area with only 36% approval.
4) As others have pointed out there have been four more years of white replacement since 2016 and only white people voted for Trump, specifically white males.

I'd give it a 50/50 right now. I don't think he'll have a lot to run on, but the Dems are also poised to eat themselves alive and alienate Americans by letting their extremists lead the party. So if Trump loses it is because the Dems fail to do anything effective. A competent Dem campaign will crush him though.

It's the result of his failure to live up to his promises and demographics over time.

He HAS to win, who else will help Israel?

amen brother. shalom

I'm not even mad at the average person anymore. I get it. The fact is that most people only care about the immediate lives and most people are also convinced only narratives (storylines) and not by hard facts, reason, and logic. It just doesn't penetrate with most people like it does with you or I. Even Stefan Molyneux will surely become black pilled one day when he finally realizes that he reached his maximum possible audience a few years ago and even if he had a bigger platform he'd get much farther.

Most people just don't work that way

if he's alive 100% if he's dead 0% so lets meet in the middle and say 50/50 pending assassination/ritual sacrifice. .

The question is.. what are the chances of Buttplieg winning in 2020? specially since niggers and spic would never vote for a openly faggot?

Attached: butt.png (625x516, 267K)

He'll win, but it wont matter.

He wont win. Most people are only terrorized into accepting fags. Fags are instinctively repulsive to the general population, no matter how hard the (((media))) pushes it into society.

It's hard to imagine anyone on the democrat field actually beating him though.

Politically, Trump is really strong in terms of economy and stuff most americans care about.

On the other hand, the MSM really has convinced a good chunk of america that he is absolutely the devil. He's got about a year, he needs to pull off something incredible.

So the Dems already handed trump the presidency again since they cant live without identity politics.

Pretty much. Not that it matters since Trump is Bush lite.

20%

The basic fact that people forget: Trump did not win, Hillary LOST. Trump won only because the retard Demos nominated the most hated female on planet earth. It's nearly impossible they can fuckup that badly again, even if they try. Only Biden could let Trump win again.

About 10%. He will only win if the dem nominee fucks up badly

i don't get it. how does the system work?

>The basic fact that people forget: Trump did not win, Hillary LOST.

The only good argument against trump at the time was that he was unpredictable and might get us into a war because of his ego.

But now that he's been president, we see it isn't true. Actually trump has been very competent compared to other recent presidents.

Chances are not high. Either there would have to be a major happening, or the Democrats would have to nominate someone both repulsive and incompetent (Buttplug seems to fit this bill, maybe Elizabeth Warren too). Even Biden would probably carry a narrow victory.
As others have said, Trump didn't win so much as Hillary lost. The Democrats couldn't have found a worse candidate if they tried. Bernie has shown the power brokers that he'll play ball, and they're already setting up an underdog narrative for him. Short of war or terrorism, this race will be Bernie's to lose.

Same chance as Trudeau not being reelected. Slim to none.

I believe it's very likely to happen, but I would not be shocked if he loses. It will be close though. I can see people voting trump who didn't before simply because they don't want the democrats to win.

America gets a little less white every single fucking day

Attached: just post the demographics.jpg (1024x751, 161K)

Oh yeah because Kamala Harris is so great, Trump just has to call her a nigger one time and everyone will laugh at the baboon

lol you shills are unreal, 100 percent winning again and probably by a larger margin.

He will.

60-70% minimum incumbant plus good economy thats not rocket science

Trump only won PA by a very slim margin it was a one time miracle. Devon Steck recently said that Texas has probably flipped blue already from the sheer amount of spics and nonwhites. I wouldn't be too shocked one way or the other but keep in mind that after 2020 you can forget about the republicans ever winning another election again. America will become a one party state within the 2020's and you'll see our government become UK tier in terms of cuckery. Brenton Tarrant had a crystal ball that showed the future and he tried to warn us. All you civnat cucks are in for a rude awakening when there aren't enough whites to vote for the candidates that drone on about muh based niggers and spics. Trump couldn't even mention whites at the state of the union for fucks sake

Attached: US civil war.png (464x848, 224K)

The Left is as incompetent as ever with Dems splintering into factions at light speed, but at least some on the Right seem to have caught on that Trump is a fraud and walls and immigration restrictions were never part of the game. I'm gonna say 60/40 for Trump, since sitting presidents always have an advantage.

>Trump 2016
>BUILD A WALL
>Trump 2019
>I WANT THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF IMMIGRANTS TO COME HERE
He's a fullblown Reagan 2.0. He even banned bump stocks similar to how Reagan banned machine guns. I don't know what's worse. That Trump turned out to be another shill or that now we have to convince huge amounts of people that Trump isn't going to save us. I'm almost tempted to vote for the most accelerationist candidate possible just so we get a reaction from the right. Fucking Trump is going to keep us all complacent while everything continues to get worse. If Trump wins again you won't see the boomers or anybody revolt because they'll think its all hunkey dorey all the time

Attached: doom Tarrant.png (540x397, 228K)

>GOP doesnt care about race
>GOP arent going to win elections anymore
Maybe they deserve it.
At this rate the GOP its the opium of the whites, they should start to make a Third Party mainstream that actually cares about race.

The Reform Party had a chance, but the people decided for the GOP anyway.

Attached: 1555669109752.jpg (480x471, 35K)

From an outside perspective, I think it's 50/50. I don't know how much power has the president of USA, so I have no idea if it was possible to build the wall if some people seriously didn't want him to.
I think that by supporting Israel, Trump may have lost a chunk of his supporters (at least here on Jow Forums).
But I guess it really depends on who is going to be his main competitor and so far I haven't seen anyone that can pose a serious threat.