Pompeo says Hezbollah is active in Venezuela

Is the Drumph admin the most retarded administration of all time? Maybe even more so than Dubya?

msn.com/en-xl/northamerica/top-stories/trumps-secretary-of-state-pompeo-says-hezbollah-is-active-in-venezuela/ar-BBThMkE#

Attached: Untitled.png (1095x722, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/pompeo-trump-may-be-working-with-god-to-save-israel-from-iran
youtube.com/watch?v=qaG6LkomiSk
foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/12/trump-should-cut-hezbollahs-lifeline-in-the-americas/
web.archive.org/web/20181213022027/https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/12/trump-should-cut-hezbollahs-lifeline-in-the-americas/
foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/15/lebanon-is-protecting-hezbollahs-cocaine-and-cash-trade-in-latin-america/
web.archive.org/web/20180818052306/https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/15/lebanon-is-protecting-hezbollahs-cocaine-and-cash-trade-in-latin-america/
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
archive.fo/IfcIf
youtube.com/watch?v=149041bZee4
youtu.be/2rg-qAHScyg
youtube.com/watch?v=ecRs1sWZIL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hezbollah did good work in Syria. I have no problem with those guys.

the Hezbollah scarecrow is very effective

Most Americans don’t, it’s only Israel that cares about them

Pompeo is exposing himself?

>Pompeo

Laughable fat fuck that possibly sucks more Jew cock than Trump and Bolton combined.

Is this gonna be their new ISIS and Al-Qaeda?

Why wouldn't they be? The PKK runs drugs through Turkey and into Europe. Why wouldn't Hezbollah use drug routes to make profits to fight the Israelis? I bet they even sell the fucking drugs to the Israelis themselves indirectly.

Attached: 1505751770816.png (446x324, 129K)

Well Pompeo has a big problem with them, infact he said God told him so.

>Pompeo: Trump may be working with God to save Israel from Iran

>Pompeo, who was in Jerusalem to visit the Western Wall, said he was able to see during his visit "the work that our administration's done to make sure that this democracy in the Middle East, that this Jewish state, remains."

>“I am confident that the Lord is at work here,” Pompeo added.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/pompeo-trump-may-be-working-with-god-to-save-israel-from-iran

>Israel are the only one who cares about them
they obsessed with them. , since Hezbollah is the only immediate thread to them

Attached: fb5.jpg (2048x1105, 235K)

what a fucking joke

they are in brazil too, nobody gives a shit, very big in sao paulo and foz do iguaçu

I fund them by buying their smuggled cigarettes and shawarma, it's the best in town

It's baffling that someone like this can get into such a powerful position. How does it even happen?

Yes, they are in Venezuela.

Basically the Venezuelan illegit goverment is Cuba and Narcos, with the support of Russia and Iran. When you see Maduro surrounded by all these guys, all of them are trained or related to Cuba. With drug money.

Fun fact, the communist party 'Podemos' in Spain was founded with 7.1 Millions euros from Venezuela to create a "chavist" party in Spain. The leader of this party has a TV Show in HispanTV which is a TV Channel made by the Iranian Goverment for cleaningits image and subvert spanish people opinions.

In Iran homosexuals are executed, but in HispanTV a feminist, pro LGTBI and communist guy defend all that degeneracy openly. Is like RT.

>much based Iran and Hezbullah terrorists! How could Drumpf be against these Russian and Chinese supported stooges?
Get a job Izzoh.

>Pompeo says CIA NIGGERS are active in Venezuela

Remind me again how Hezbollah is a threat to America?

It’s a terrorist organization which is, by their own public statements, the enemy of America. They have been busted operating in the US and are now in Venezuela.

You’re right, they’re total shit tier sand niggers, but they decided to target Americans and declare US to be THEIR enemy. Even if they’re just a pack of ineffectual cousin fucking dune coons they could still pose some danger.

is this peak boomerism?

That's just generic American foreign policy retardedness and shameless lying to justify their worldwide chess, nothing to do with this administration in particular

Hezbollah is moving drugs in Latin America.

Hezbollah makes their money from Latin American cocaine. $200m a month from Cocaine vs $200m a year from Iran.
youtube.com/watch?v=qaG6LkomiSk
foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/12/trump-should-cut-hezbollahs-lifeline-in-the-americas/
web.archive.org/web/20181213022027/https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/12/trump-should-cut-hezbollahs-lifeline-in-the-americas/
foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/15/lebanon-is-protecting-hezbollahs-cocaine-and-cash-trade-in-latin-america/
web.archive.org/web/20180818052306/https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/15/lebanon-is-protecting-hezbollahs-cocaine-and-cash-trade-in-latin-america/
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
archive.fo/IfcIf

Dissenting opinion. The DEA used captured drug traffickers as informants to allege a Narco-Terrorist conspiracy. Mostly entrapment schemes.
youtube.com/watch?v=149041bZee4

Attached: Project Cassandra.png (900x675, 364K)

>Spend years and years destroying the Middle East
>Spend years funding terrorists like ISIS
>But why do they call us an enemy?!?!?

The US military is the biggest terrorist group on the planet.

Trump is just a good kike puppet doing a good goyim job, if he didnt trust you me when I tell you he'd be replaced long ago. blaming trump for being a good goy while avoiding his kike puppetmasters string tugging is just retarded.

Why does spanish government allow funneling of foreign funding to create political seperatism in spain?

Because hysterical zio-proddie claims.

p-p-please let me have a w-w-war. What disgusting faggots. I almost stood up and applauded when I heard russia and china cockblocked the last round of them trying to start up a war.

Can't wait till we bomb the fuck out of venezeula, kill hundreds of russian mercs in a matter of seconds, and have maduro hanging on a gallow's pole just to let the /sg/ tears flow.

Post a photo of your hand.

Why?

Attached: trump saudi.png (779x1051, 820K)

Why not? Just post your hand.

actually there is a large lebanese diaspora in south america and they are pro hezbollah. hezbollah also has multi-million dollar business interests in south america. however, there aren't fighters there.

It's not a contest user there's plenty of kosher penis to go around. I hope my MAGA President is taking his time nice and slow gargling Kushner's nuts. I wouldn't want that great man to hurt himself.

But Israel did 9/11 and started this war on terror and we're best friends with them.

Based Hezbollah, fuck kikes

Attached: 93C36243-5FCB-41EA-A41D-78D322BDCD75.png (685x667, 518K)

actually that's israel we're just the tool they use.

we funded the Taliban back when russia was in Afghanistan.

Yea it's why there are a gorillion kebab carts in my city that nobody buys food from yet remain in business year after year. And the persian rug bullshit places. Front businesses and money funnelers. The fuck people think they get operating funds from? Same as CIA.

And in 1998 the Taliban offered to hand over Osama bin Laden.

Tell me please, why is it totally OK when russian and china partition Venezeula to take over their oil industry and leave them in total poverty with a sub-60 iq truck driver left as their puppet commie leader?

Attached: 12343653453.jpg (606x394, 56K)

Other than the oil why should we give a shit?

Clown World. 9/11 gave the casus belli to invade Afghanistan, we just made shit up on iraq to attack them.

Why should we let them install puppet states in our sphere of influence?

>We have an obligation to take down that risk for America
>for America
topkek

But russia invading and outright annexing portions of ukraine for "their own security" is totally different right?

Attached: 463446363.jpg (3215x1135, 580K)

Why didn't Mr Dealmaker fix that?
Well partly because the USA has been ruining South America for the last century with CIA operations and various forms of violence and subversion.

You choose that road and of course they'll ally with other people, they have no choice? Maduro would have to be insane to ally with America.
Infact, the recent sanctions and CIA nonesense has only pushed Venezeula CLOSER to China and Russia, because it's solidifying the relationship now.

>Is the Drumph admin the most retarded administration of all time? Maybe even more so than Dubya?
why are you reluctant to understand that it doesn't matter who is president, because the agenda is the same?

you're on a political forum I thought everyone can be expected to understand such basics

if you were seriously expecting because Trump is in office the geopolitical agenda of the US will change you're retarded and can go to reddit asap

What CIA nonsense? Chavez and Maduro destroyed any hope that country had for prosperity and this whole "muh CIA" angle is to rally support from literal retards within his country and retards like you actually believe it. Most of the population doesn't support him anyway as they can't get basic needs in the most oil rich nation on earth. America never even invaded venezuela and iraq wasn't even this desperate after Bush went on his bullshit escapade in the middle east.
keep suckin that slav/chink cock though. the world would be so much better with bug people being your overlords, im sure.

LOL

because you do it their spheres of influence.

well the cycle continues chang and ill be fucked if im gonna let chinks in north or south america.

What CIA nonesense?
Oh come on.
Elliot Abrams is in charge of 'taking care of Venezeula'. Abrams is a convicted war criminal, pardoned by H.W for his role in Iran contra. During that time he smuggled weapons into the contras via 'aid packages'. And now people act shocked that Maduro doesn't want his aid packages.
How about Guaido being a freemason and CIA plant from Washington?

How about sanctioning the oil which is 70% of their economy and then pointing a finger saying 'Look Maduro has ruined his own country!!!'

Attached: veneuzela freemason.jpg (478x579, 46K)

They are and have been for years.

We only started sanctioning their oil within the last few months, whereas he's been destroying his country since he was "elected"
Freemasons have nothing to do with anything except for mentioning them and gaing Jow Forumspoints.
Maduro is a legit fucking moron. Now the people in venezeula that support him are on the payroll, but you dipshits do it for free.
youtu.be/2rg-qAHScyg
>tries to sneak a bite while addressing his starving nation
How is this guy not the worst, most blatant russian/chinese puppet you've ever seen?

>burger sharts actually believe thier leaders dont appreciate some sweet barry seal
youtube.com/watch?v=ecRs1sWZIL4

Attached: 46663.jpg (1200x695, 130K)

>says the creator of israel

>Now the people in venezeula that support him are on the payroll,
The opposite is true. See pic related.
Stop believing mainstream media garbage, they're lying to you.

Attached: veneuzela shills.png (2412x1588, 1.56M)

Attached: veneuzela shills 2.jpg (739x1139, 272K)

By the way, the masons have everything to do with this, as the masons are one of the main branches of the mystery schools who run the world.

Take a look at a dollar bill and understand that those symbols are not there just because they 'looked cool'.

...so why wouldn't Hezbollah be in Latin America? Can you even begin to understand how much money and power is behind cocaine? That shit runs the world, you negro.

Ziz

hmmm

Attached: 53325352352.jpg (624x504, 103K)

*we look stupid

Where's that hand of yours, user?

And Hezbollah is propably hiding Saddam's WMDs there, too.

Attached: pompeo_un_vial.jpg (776x600, 91K)

>Can't wait till we bomb the fuck out of venezeula, kill hundreds of russian mercs in a matter of seconds, and have maduro hanging on a gallow's pole just to let the /sg/ tears flow.

Attached: 2ktzy8.jpg (636x773, 65K)

>random nobodies on twitter
sure convinced me.
Tell me though, russia and china give zero fucks about Venezuela or the Venezuelan people. Why are you pretending they are the good guys? They are clearly on there to safeguard their oil investments. Why are you pretending there are any good guys in the geopolitical shit-throwing match that is international politics?
I support the USA as it is my country and i won't support a rouge nation across the sea subverting democracy in our sphere of influence.
Oil or not, china and russia and especially iran/hezbollah have no business here.

>ill be fucked if im gonna let chinks in north or south america.
Europeans should have more influence in Latin America, the Monroe Doctorate caused spics to exist in the first place. It was quite literally the biggest mistake in American history. Mexico would've been just as white as us without it.

Attached: 1484065140195.png (645x512, 152K)

this so much.

people don't realize just to what extent drugs fund so many wars.

>you kike! i saw an infographic online with no sources that says jews and americans caused every wrong in the world!!!

Attached: 2343465456543.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Because the US has been meddling there and in South America non stop, it's completely unjust. Elliot Abrams was behind the failed coup in 2002 for example, that's the neocon 'nevertrumper' that Trump appointed to take care of Venezeula now.
The CIA are like a rogue government themselves now, the last President to try to stop them was JFK.

>CIA's been known to have drug smuggling operations in Central/South America and Vietnam throughout the 70s and 80's (Barry Seal, Contras, Air America, etc.)
>Opium production in afghanistan grew exponentially after 2001 invasion
>American soldiers literally guard the poppy fields of allied local warlords (with paid mercs to pick up the slack once they fully withdraw)
>"It's really Hezbollah you gaiz, honest!"

This thread glows.

Attached: afghan_opium-fields-us-soldiers-6.jpg (1123x749, 783K)

ah, you've convinced me, i'll let russian and chinese intelligence agencies take over the world now. they good bois who dindu nuffin.

>Orange man said we must invade Venezuela, we must make his wishes come true!

Attached: awoojew.png (900x885, 736K)

>yerrow man says we mus espand infruance into america!!!! we go invade and reprace govment and steal economy from dem!!!!

Attached: 12312312312312.jpg (600x701, 49K)

>We can't let Europeans colonize the Americas, mutts are viable resources and having more white men is a very bad thing. Trust in Israel

Attached: 1530717363684.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

>if putin says venezuelan must starve, he must starve. we need their oil. If i must starve to fund military expedition across globe, so be it comrade. putin is never wrong. putin is god. he swim with bear.

Attached: 114.jpg (213x240, 20K)

My nose looks nothing like that, yankee, you should have made a better attempt to draw me properly. Also the guy has kike eyes, Russian eyes are deep-set in a majority of cases. 2/10, try harder. Putin is a faggot btw, can't wait till Alexander the 3rd ressurects and MRGA.

>but they decided to target Americans and declare US to be THEIR enemy.
only cucks would be fine with this anyway. Just like the few idiot Americans supporting Iran while they are screaming ''death to America''.

Nassrallah in one of recent interviews said they don't have any presence in latin america at all. He says zog are just fear mongering about them so they can attack in future.

Wow what?
Since when is it ok to even question the validity of the FACT that amerimutts are ruining the world and jews run everything?

Attached: jew blacked.gif (609x769, 219K)

its called real politik faggot

ukraine should have known its place. russia even paid them better to not be dicks. it was either take the money or get annexed.

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Attached: 1555561253060.jpg (500x651, 167K)

Hezbollah has been active in Latin America for a long time now. You would know this if you were older and hadn't followed world politics only since 2018.

They are also in Brasil. Theres a book called " Lucros de Sangue " ( dont know if a english translation exists) the book study the operations of ME terror groups in South America. Their operation is linked with international narco and human trafficking for sex slavery, they also do smaller things like pirated goods contraband and robbery.

all this finger pointing, take pic and timestamp of finger pointing hand

Why the hell would South American cartels tolerate Hezbollah in their territory