Based wh*tegurl

Based wh*tegurl

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-08-02-54.png (720x1280, 331K)

Follow up

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-08-02-15.png (720x1280, 368K)

>took a jew cock
>based
pick one

>based whitegurl
Cant you read? He said she is middleeastern

>"she's middle eastern"

Is it weird that when I saw this thread yesterdaym the only thing I could think of was "based and redpilled gf"?

Notice how the Jew couldn't just come out and say the truth, he had to play manipulative headgames with the girl. Typical Jew.

Attached: hidden jew.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Made up bullshit

>Told her; broke up with her.
Lying Jew. Even after she told him it was her who broke up with him and not to say it was the other way around. The kike even admitted in the story that she was the first to say that their relationship wasn't real. What a way to prove her point.

Dude says he’s not religious yet then claims to be Jewish? Fuck off with this reddit shit.

she didn't mean to, besides this guy sounds like a whiny faggot

Attached: 5246824131686.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

This is made up jewish propaganda. Fuck off.

>phoneposter
>reddit
color me surprised

Fake and jewish

He's lying. She wasn't having a conversation with anyone but him. She called him out as the jew, broke up with him, and now he's fishing for sympathy. No jew ever keeps his jewish background secret.

And then everyone clapped

imagine being this correct

Im looking forward to the day we team up with middle eastern women to prank jews.

Also she needs to get a better jewdar. I can pick them out in my sleep

Sounds like a fake story propaganda. You don't go from saying you're not religious to repping yo I'm Jewish. Most jews will let you know first thing they are Jewish even if not religious.

>roastie hates jews to obfuscate the fact that women are a far bigger problem
>i-i-i-t's not us women, I swear

Attached: 1513676751881.jpg (644x793, 132K)