Say hello to the next EU supreme leader

And there won’t even be a term limit for the dear leader of the EU.

Attached: A8C8AD89-6935-412B-A8A9-BAA4DAA9B416.jpg (1114x1114, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmtqp9KWICs
vimeo.com/135159303
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Based.

That race traitor infertile whore must be assassinated

>Germans ruin Europe yet again
What else is new?

Attached: 1517392898267.png (1300x1650, 712K)

She was leading the eu pretty okey so far. Everybody in the world wants to live in europe

Boom, headshot.
fpbp

May the Gods help us all!

Most incompetend politician ever, she is the main cause of islamaphobia and the rise of extreme righr across Europe

Nothing. Poles still cant do anything about it

Attached: Just about Mcfucking had it.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

Cucklord.

fuck you kike

>Merkel
>highly qualified

Well that's something literally nobody said, ever.

It's both the Jews and the Germans.

MERKELREICH

Her incompetence is her qualification.

>retires in shame because she's such a failure
>drunk moron declares she is "highly qualified" to take his do-nothing job
Sounds about right

Mostly the germans though.

Attached: 1521654362482.png (1186x889, 434K)

How is that different than a monarch?

>joos
GET OUT

When will Jow Forums finally admit that the true enemy were the germans all along?

Attached: 1541830999200.png (602x462, 617K)

We are talking about Merkel, not Teresa May, m8

Somebody should put a bullet on Juncker skull.

Monarchs are raised for their job and have a vested interest in the Nation's well-being, which "politicians" lack.

hmm

>Meet the real leader of the EU and democrats.

Attached: 1532608480165.jpg (2222x1667, 397K)

Bingo. Never let a politician without children get into power since they give absolutely zero shit about the future.

>juncker considers merkel as highly qualified

a rat speaks about a snake

Well, that's the hiring process for those top jobs isn't it?
Sell your country out, then we can talk retreat positions.

germans are the most evil people on earth.

> endearing work of art
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmtqp9KWICs

The real problem with Jews is that they are Germans. Even their language, Yiddish, is a form of German.

>By the 10th century, a distinctive Jewish culture had formed in Central Europe which came to be called אַשכּנזי Ashkenazi, "Ashkenazi Jews, from Hebrew: אַשכּנז Ashkenaz (Genesis 10:3), the medieval Hebrew name for northern Europe and Germany.
Jews were germans all along.

Attached: 1526140317544.jpg (1107x800, 107K)

Same shit as yesteryear.

Angela Merkel, dare I say our girl...
God she's absolutely perfect

Lmao at all the retard nazis that can’t bear to hear the truth about their beloved “ubermenschen”

I know someone that won't be please with this.

Attached: 28957627895.jpg (474x248, 11K)

If I can find common ground with the kikes on anything it is hating Germans. Fucking pestilence of conflict and cuckery.

vimeo.com/135159303

Rothschilds country should shut up

Attached: 2019-04-20 10_21_03-Adolf Hitler, the Man who fought the Bank - YouTube (720p) on Vimeo.png (1130x667, 1.04M)

What's the difference?

You've done more damage to Europe than Jews ever have.
Shut the fuck up and die off due to your own stupidity already.

Attached: 1540053146978.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

Rothschilds are more French now.

I doubt it. Juncker knows that he is powerless vs elected heads of state. They can decide whatever they want and bypass his ass at any moment.

Merkel would never go for such a position in which you depend on having political support from both your own country and other states. It's a much more fragile position than being a head of state.

Sure, it's great for someone who was never an elected head of state or who used to have a much less important position. But when you were head of state in a big country like Germany, going for a EU position is pretty much demotion.

Basically.

This. Her mistake will cost us so much in the next decades.

We basically let the enemy in the house.

What a wrinkled prune.

Mostly the Jews but the Germans just clear the way for them.

how are you relevant again?

Trying to be "relevant" is the main issue here.

>A poolak

>Calling someone else stupid

Shit comrade I dont recall g*rmans sending their boys to iraq because kikes executed a false flag operation in jew york

Just lurk more zbigniev

Ask me again in 30 years la krautura.

Attached: 1515001773655.png (415x823, 209K)

>t. Silesian Krautsucker.

Oh and heres another "coalition of the willing" "ally".....how's British Petroleum" rolling lately? Y'all clean up you mess in the gulf of mexico yet?

Either that or the infamous Marcel, the jew of Warsaw.

>its that one polish schizo posting the same pics in the same order
Shalom to you wasili holocaustowitz

-The Romans were responsible for their own demise as they fell into degeneracy and the welfare state trap (during Diocletian's rule 1 out of every 15 Roman men were in the army)
-Jewish control of usury started in Byzantium (Roman Catholic Church, the whore of Babylon in revelations)
->implying the decay of Prussia and myriad ridiculous alliances was Germany's fault, and implying waking up to Jewish manipulation and doing something about it is justification for what the allies did
-The Germans successfully stopped their own Jewish Bolshevik revolution, citation needed for this
->implying (((democracy))) is good
-why wouldn't they ally with the enemy of their enemy?
-only because 3 empires conspired to bring down a country the size of montana crippled by war and sanctions (and barely won)
->implying the cucked inhabitants of Germany in any way resemble the strong men who were intentionally killed off by WW1, which was lost because the Jewish plot to sink the Lusitania, and WW2

this is the most stupid thing I've seen in my months.

>waaaaaaaaah everyone who shits on the absolute horrific and retarded shit my people did is a communist jew waaaaaaaaaaah
stop it, admit your wrongdoings and repent

Attached: 1517481166887.jpg (900x450, 68K)

getting called "highly qualified" by an alcoholic is not a compliment
her incompetence is dangerous
she will kill us all

>confirming it byposting style
Hope you OD on haldol soon

>Y'all.
Opinion discarded.

Attached: Into the trash it goes.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

Who's that?

I know, But you know, "Ride the Tiger" as they say.

Will it happen before you get enriched or after?

Attached: 1531860959357.jpg (550x386, 26K)

I think I wouldn't mind Merkel as the EU Commission president. She's a capable leader and if she switches her priorities to the entirety of the EU instead, then she'd probably be pretty decent at it.

People often say the "migrants welcome" thing was just an open invitation for migrants to come from anywhere, but that's not true. The context she said that in was to help the Eastern European countries that were being flooded with migrants. It was about helping out other EU countries, not about pulling in more people.

>Sure, it's great for someone who was never an elected head of state or who used to have a much less important position. But when you were head of state in a big country like Germany, going for a EU position is pretty much demotion.
Well, she could work towards federalizing Europe. I think that the people who are in charge during federalizing Europe stand a high chance of getting high posts once the EU becomes federalized.

I still believe that the european royals are the real leaders of the EU though

Fuck off back to Russia if you want to live in a federation and stop making up retarded shit you fucking asshat

bitch submits to me and my guns

I don't WANT to live in a federation, but I think that's what's going to happen.

Every EU member gets 10 million Muslim rapefufees!

>almost destroys Europe by encouraging shitskins to mass migrate to Europe
>EU-kike says she's highly qualified
Checks out

>Say hello to the next EU supreme leader
True, but also the last.

>This retard thinks there was welfare in the Roman Empire
>Thinks that Byzantium is somehow the Roman Catholic Church
>Thinks that Hitler didn't actualy start WW2 when they invaded Russia
>Coviniently forgets the germans invented communism
>Thinks that the allies barely won
>Actualy thinks for some reason that the US made an impact in WW1
Damn...
So this the power...
Of American...
Education...
Woah...

>Polish Jew
>"German"

We need a better option.
White Pride World Wide!!! We must Defend Diversity!!!!
We Fly Our Pride!
We Fly Our Flag!!

Attached: 1555669773078.png (1912x2541, 374K)

why wont this zog cunt keel over and die already. is it the freshly squeezed baby blood?

Attached: 1517370060957.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Thinks outlandish military payrolls isn't welfare
Forgets he claimed Franks started Jewish control of usury
Thinks WW2 started when Germany invaded Russia
>THINKS GERMANS INVENTED (((COMMUNISM)))
Thinks the allies had it in the bag from the start
Thinks Germany would have lost without the us entering WW1
Wow...
This is the...
Power of (((Italian))) education
Woah..

He hates the EU and wants to balkanize Spain, Belgium, and the EU itself. He is an English court jew.

>krautura
I keked

Attached: 0155E91B-08CA-474A-B155-9CCC22C3535F.jpg (1056x602, 125K)

Merkel is a willing puppet. Yes and amen to america and EU.

EU as in Euthanasia Unit

Military had to be kept loyal since Rome after Marcus Aurelius turned into a shthole infested by generals who wanted to fucking kill eachother for Emperorship constantly, that's why you had to pay the military. It's not a form of welfare, it's real politik, and it didn't even fucking work that well since they kept killing eachother.

I don't care what the original guy claimed, your claim is equally retarded so it is subject to scrutiny

WW2, properly started when Germany invaded Russia, I suppose you can say it started in 1939 when he went to war with the allies, but the real fighting was done on the Eastern Front.

Germans did invent commnuism

The Allies had it in the bag from the start, the UK was untouchable by the kriegsmarine and the US would've joined eventualy regardless

And yes the Germans would've lost WW1 without US intervention as the population was literaly starving and was getting weary of the war thanks to the Naval Blockadde the UK had on Germany, perhaps they would've lasted to early 1919 but no longer

THICC
H
I
C
C

since when are the franks german instead of french
you know, since their country is literally called "land of the franks"

>Repent
Can a kike get more nosey than this?

if you fail on national level, you got promoted to EU
fuck this shit, I want out

Attached: eu-user-reviews.png (919x407, 374K)

So what is the Grain Dole?

dId SoMeOnE sAy fAtTieS ?????

Attached: my_factasy.jpg (595x300, 33K)

Attached: fisting.jpg (716x358, 60K)

based. have sex incels

The deeper we're getting into this the more i'm actually convinced the EU is just a German trojan horse for imperialist expansion.

Attached: 71696620c628c681b8c1acb18a5cf637998caa94f6f3d38a32395b2103661f43.png (594x411, 248K)

post feet or GTFO

There is no escape.

well she is not bad, she is a good leader, but her image of europe and many peoples image of europe is different
She wants a united states of europe to be competitive against the great power, which is okay, but she also wants a diverse society, because to loose our hate on eachother and other european countries, peoples and mindsets, we have to intermix and loose our cultural differences and ideas, in order to develop a new european culture, which then can function as a base, for a european super country
I mean i get that, but its just so tiresome and hard, and the kikes doing their shit all the time, which pulls this idea in such a satanic perverted area
I dont know, she is not bad, but we would really need to gas the jews, for this to work

City of Rome =/= Roman Empire

plus she has great tits

Attached: boob.jpg (420x296, 35K)

Please for the love of God dont make this women be another a president of the EU.

The Grain Dole was a policy through out Italy, not just Rome. I think it is justified to say that the excesses of the Roman elite, lazy in general, brought the empire down.

Have sex.