What race has the ugliest babies

I thought black children were bad enough; but I looked up abbo babies and sheesh. I’m honestly offended that God put this on Earth and said it was my own species.

Attached: E1C9A73F-13B7-4311-96CE-86C65F25B07F.jpg (600x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cathybradyartist.com/reborn-baby-doll-gallery/reborn-aboriginal-baby-sally-adopted-sold
theconversation.com/as-indigenous-incarceration-rates-keep-rising-justice-reinvestment-offers-a-solution-107610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP's pic related, OP's pic is the answer, wouldn't have a problem killing babies if they looked like that

>that benis though
How can whites compete with that large bulge in his diaper?

Do people in Aussie land ever cross the tracks and mix with whatever the fuck those things are?

Attached: woman-screaming-261010-large_new.jpg (375x500, 30K)

what race is this thing

It's looking at me funny

That thing is fucking rad I want one so people think I banged a godling

What the hell is that creature. Why does it look like it wants a cig and some gasoline to sniff.

pure abo

looks 80 and retarded wtf?

Attached: based.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

>Goo goo ga ga we be takin you wimmin wite boi

Oh... I'll take it out back

>these two species are the same race

Black babies are actually kind of cute. It's just when they turn 4 or 5, they start getting ugly and going down the path to being violent. It's just like chimpanzees.

Attached: 77FE38ECBCBF45228203829BDE3A2A71275000002FD0915601F.jpg (1024x736, 77K)

>Black babies are actually kind of cute

Attached: 1522085556685.jpg (231x218, 5K)

Fucking hideous, it looks 40 already.

Attached: d0e6b09f01f9c7818283d1fbd2ba3417.jpg (703x1080, 108K)

yes, but the abbo blood is bred out after 3 gens or so. even quicker if the father is white and the mother abbo

>Black babies are actually kind of cute
The words from a brainwashed simp who watched too much E!

black babies are mostly super cute,
all babies are cute
some come out a bit ugly in all races
but still ugly cute, if they are severely ugly it might be a syndrome

That's fucking terrifying.

looks like brittany venti.

Baby doll made to look like an aboriginal baby

cathybradyartist.com/reborn-baby-doll-gallery/reborn-aboriginal-baby-sally-adopted-sold

Attached: rlly bruh.png (362x530, 417K)

40? What the fuck are you talking about it looks 80.

Attached: 56 baby.jpg (476x357, 27K)

lil’ nigga born with a mustache

lol still cute!

Attached: gip.gif (300x225, 2.76M)

nice cherrypicking

I mean I disagree but okay

Attached: E6596B71-6860-4370-A3D6-4057EC50B830.jpg (453x578, 177K)

get a baby in your belly, you are starting to see things that arent there

Black babies look like old people.

this was a professionally modeled niglet my negroid friend

Seems like a nice pet.

fucking looking like a 40 yr old obese nigga with the fat lump on his neck

he's gonna deal drugs in Brooklyn and then become a famous rapper

lil nigga is already thinking about gangbangin n sheeit

Indians or Negroes. Can't decide which is ugliest.

today i was having lunch and an aboriginal couple seemed to be changing their babies nappy on a table in the middle of the food court. someone probably sat down and had lunch on that table after they left. extra chocolate sauce.

Wtf is that thing?!

sheeeeeeeit. he be gettin all the bitches.

Yeah, Indians dress their babies up in wierd makeup and ear rings, and put that huge dot on the head.

when i see a baby i smile
i dont care if its ugly or not,
they are the sweetest most amazing creatures in the world, that suffer in the hands of an incompetent society
yellow black white or green they are all amazing

At least they don't even try to larp as humans like some others do

That's disgusting

Well, at least it was a wholesome family.

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

Fuckin hell mayn

*make shitty mixtapes and get shot over some bullshit

And it's beautiful

Holy shit its Ronny Coleman's baby pic

you deprived me of my (You). bad girl. nice trips though

Attached: 124t4.jpg (920x730, 56K)

Thanks I have to play witcher now

>Well, at least it was a wholesome family.

yeah. the father took one child for a walk around the food court while the mother changed the other kids nappy. seemed like good parents even though they were spreading baby shit bacteria on food tables.

>God put this on Earth and said it was my own species.

I wouldn't say that.

Attached: Darwin's finches.jpg (1500x700, 281K)

Attached: podling.jpg (705x640, 105K)

Attached: 78686767867.jpg (500x378, 56K)

Attached: Bill Burr's Daughter.jpg (1500x1804, 470K)

Hey guys you know whats a good idea? Making fun of babies.

niggers.

Mixed always look like ugly little goblins

Why are her eyes yellow?

Lighten up man.

Attached: California Cheeseburger.jpg (600x450, 32K)

You know what’s really ugly?
Canadian babies

Mixing with that is disgusting even by brazil standarts, you guys are gross

You're endearing but this is one example why women are not supposed to have any political power, you're meant to stay home and raise children (because all babies are great to you), not make silly decisions based on temporary feels. Let the me handle defense of the homeland, you can dote on babies all day without a single care in the world that way.

Right? Like these little stupid things can't even do anything LMAO like nigga just don't suffocate in your sleep just roll over

Attached: turd nugget.jpg (590x350, 48K)

yellow eyes are a symptom of liver problems or hep

Attached: 1551806184142.jpg (718x1144, 367K)

Pretty bad edit tee bee aitch

Attached: job application.jpg (650x741, 88K)

Its face looks like a wax mask

Wow. Looks like niggers are doomed from the start.

Abbo's are the Mississippi of the Races.
"Thank god for Abbos."
Because if it weren't for Abbo's, Africans would be the shittiest people on the planet.

yellow gorilla eyes are common in negroids

Attached: Eyes07SS6A0831.jpg (1066x1600, 350K)

I always wondered about this. Abos are the most primitive race on the planet but at least they do their own shit (I presume they do) and keep to themselves. Niggers (especially the American variant and even ones here) chimp out 24/7 and attack people for no reason.

By the way if any Aussie anons want to add to this, be my guest as I have never been in contact with any abos.

Yellow eyes are normal for niggers. A doctor once said they even have blood chemicals/pression different from ours. In hospitals lot of time they don't know what is their problem

ah did hilldog order a california cheeseburger?

zulu nigger genes cause a greater tendency to be aggressive regardless of consequence

Why does India have the freakiest people? I mean poos worshipping a baby with a finger sticking out its ass or a pajeeta with two heads and five legs.. where do they come from?

Attached: A3C35766-B059-4A23-BC68-EABE63E719B3.jpg (600x338, 142K)

Pollution in the water and lack of basic hygiene; they don't poo in the loo! By the way, you arabs are no better with your inbreeding.

Ah makes sense, as I think Abos are basically to dumb to do anything. What I have gathered is they just want to sniff petrol all day long as opposed to the niggers who will attack you.

It´s though over there
True, those yellow eyes are regular even in healthy Africans. Hepatitis makes more sense then, STD´s are a huge issue over there. Some rape babes to make the AIDS go away. Turned my stomach when I heard that

Attached: 1358476237615.jpg (500x750, 106K)

shit genetics

Attached: Mother-and-father.jpg (590x930, 131K)

>be my guest as I have never been in contact with any abos.

i forget the stat but they are massively over represented in the australian prison population and i doubt thats all because of racist white police and judges.

>100% agree until
>God said it was my own species.
No, it's the (((devil))) who keeps telling you that's your own species.

Thanks for the response. Maybe I was brainwashed by the various youtube videos saying they were just peaceful. Never met/seen one so don't know much about them.

Its like with Mutt mothers in the US, people look down on them whoever mixes. WMAF gets a lot of shit over here

Here from an old craigslist rant post.

Attached: 1531361462056.png (461x444, 225K)

theconversation.com/as-indigenous-incarceration-rates-keep-rising-justice-reinvestment-offers-a-solution-107610

Attached: capone_bege_portrait8us1v.png (424x424, 184K)

Brazil, I wouldn't be so fast to cast stones, If I were you.

Attached: Brazil+wtf.jpg (576x960, 48K)

> make up 2% of the general population, but 28% of the prison population
Wow, looks like they really are the worst race on this planet.

>inbreeding
You would know a thing or two about that alright. But even GoT tier incest wouldn’t give babies with extracurricular organs. These demons look straight out of post nuclear apocalypse.

Attached: 7BC9D2FE-B2A6-4625-83DA-64B9AC95F587.jpg (537x375, 67K)

Attached: 18 - Nigger Ape Eyes_jpg.jpg (700x530, 75K)

I've spent some considerable time in Australia. The abbos generally keep to themselves. They're too stupid to actually be apart of society most of the time, so they congregate in their little shitholes and do whatever retards do.
The problem with blacks is really... whites. We educated them enough to think they're equal and now they chimp-out constantly. They literally need whites to survive but are too stupid to realize it.

Ayyyyy lmao

Attached: jojo baby.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Rip Patrice