Fuck jesus christ and fuck r/thedonald boomers Jow Forums is an odinist board which is the true religion of white people

fuck jesus christ and fuck r/thedonald boomers Jow Forums is an odinist board which is the true religion of white people

Attached: mygodhasahammerandyourswasnailedtothecross.jpg (399x682, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpa7N3EKLaA&t=124s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Press D to dab on christkeks

Attached: dab doggo.jpg (554x400, 33K)

>m'odin

Attached: 1482418913758.jpg (255x238, 10K)

JIDF shill at it again

Attached: Heimdall_Nigger.jpg (2500x1663, 936K)

Age of mythology was my shit. Got up to top thirty on the titans.

D
>"haha everyone who disagrees with me is a neckbeard!"
stay buttmad crypto jew

>Omg!This guy has hammer!
>COOL!
>Now THIS I support!

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

>my religion is dead
>BUT MUH HAMMA

Does anyone have that pic of all the churches that are overgrown by plants, trees, vines, etc?

Cringe

No wonder the Koran said to destroy the pagans

Kys

>another LaRpagan assblasted by a 2000 year old jewish carpenter
Wew lad

My religion created the glorious Western culture that allows you to shitpost on 4chins all night

Your entire culture was easily wiped into irrelevance. You might as well worship the Greek gods. Eternity in the Lake of Fire is too good for you pagan fucks. Hopefully God judges you fairly and simply annihilates your worthless soul.

based

Bad goy! Jesus died for your sins! Stop being a LARPagan and accept the desert religion! Being European is non-white.
Take as an example. Ever since his nation accepted BASED Christianity, they became a glorious pure white nation! Deus Bolt!

Kys fatty, nobody who unironically believes in odin in the americas has less than a 30 bmi that's a cold hard fact. You are weeaboos who think they're too cool to be weeaboos its all very embarrassing for you

Your gods died, mine is eternal :^)

forpeen atey ate bruggler

Attached: _1488896627600.jpg (634x423, 60K)

I can't wait for the far future where historians recount how paganism became resurgent in the West after being posted on internet image boards. Right.

Kek kys traitors like you are part of the problem

>odinist board which is the true religion of white people

Nah. You don't believe in any god. Your spiritually atheist and culturally McPaganism.

Odin drank semen from hanged people

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

KILL THE INVADERS AND COLONIZE THEIR WOMEN

Attached: c62d6cb3143c21ea2444f2f9af7513c0.jpg (1000x1309, 239K)

So edgy you are a molecule's width thick.

i always wonder if the pagans of Jow Forums actually live the life or are just morbidly obese larpers

Attached: golden one.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

You wouldn't know what white is even it would strike you in your pathetic subhuman visage. Slav niggers can stay out of white supremacy threads

Attached: 1554740916772.jpg (562x181, 104K)

Also remember that paganism promotes sodomy, human sacrifice and animalistic behavior.
It's right what the jews want you to practice.

Dungeons and Dragons tier Religion

White Identity is a Myth

Attached: honky honky.jpg (640x360, 36K)

FACT

Attached: 1554793517128.jpg (423x720, 73K)

Larping. It's a reaction to their Christian or liberal atheist parents. The Old Man of the Woods wouldn't want these cretins interpreting his religion based on what his enemies wrote about it.

>christianity is a religion of weakness, muh slave morality
>WAAAAAH THE MEAN CHRISTIANS DESTROYED PAGAN CULTURE AND CONQUERED OUR NATIONS
LMAO

>A desert religion is better than a native European one
How's it in Germany Ebo? Are you getting enough white pussy? How's pastor Pedo doing today? Are you castrated? You better be, otherwise you're not a real Christian! LARP as a Jew more!

Attached: 1554047374804m.jpg (979x1024, 114K)

>Forced
The romans made it the state religion of the late roman empire but the population of Western Europe today is mostly made up of germannic tribes who settled in roman lands and got assimiliated by their culture. Muh vikangz voluntarily became Christians as well. Only some Eastern European regions were attacked to root out Pagans.

European religions and catholicism can coexist as long as people view the bible as a collection of books written to understand the nature of god(s) and demons. however many christians are basically just slightly more rightwing normies who believe in open borders and just follow whatever the priests or whatever tell them every Sunday

You are so retarded it is immeasurable

unless this is bait...pray to God it is bait

>Reads the Torah
>Hatred of Pagans to the brim
>It's what the jews want you to believe
Who is it that invaded the Jews? Were it the good goy christians, or Pagans?

Well, I don't know much about Odin, but I do worship Hitler as my own personal god.

Jow Forums is a Christian board

I came here to post this. Odinists are fags.

>krauts
>white

Attached: artworks-000302287971-xjew8o-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 84K)

pula me, coaie... macar deseneaza falxurile cum trebuie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpa7N3EKLaA&t=124s
The face of the 4channer who posts fedoras, bullshit about human sacrice, deus gevalt larping etc.

>your priests shit in the wood
>my priests have axes

Attached: St.-Boniface.png (1200x450, 933K)

Thats what actually happened when there was someone else around other than his followers.

Attached: 1551368800947.png (720x508, 627K)

I dont need some priest to tell me what to do btw Im not a sheep like christcuccks pride themselves to be.

>post a symbol of the end of the pagan era
>b-but my buttblasted ancestors killed Boniface
okay retard

>I live in an all white neighbourhood cause I'm wealthy (not even slav niggers around)
>married a five year younger virgin and have now three kids atleast another five are coming
>I'm protestant (fuck you Catholics and Orthodox degenerates)
>castrated? I'm 6'2 blue eyes blonde borderliner CEO with an 160+ IQ. Bitches dig my life juice but I send them away to Babylon where they belong.
Slav niggers should all be castrated

>buttblasted
Your post looks like pure projection, typical for a christkike psychopath.

>I dont need some priest
Of course you don't need priest, to have priest you'd have to follow a real religion, instead of a LARP revival of a deceased one.

I really wouldn't be bragging about your religion's history of genocidal expansionism. It's not a nice look.

>let me tell you how to do things
I just told you I dont need that. Are you retarded?

>pagans can't stop making thread of Christianism
>Christians don't make thread about Paganism
>Christians saying Pagans are salty is projection

>Christianism is a faggot cult
>Christianism is all about genocidal expansionism
Pick one fag

>REEEE don't tell me what to do
Could you be more obvious about being a teenage fag?

sage thread pls
go here
shills getting out of hand

>Tries to take the focus away from the fact that he was caught being a psychopathic christkike
Typical for psychopathic christkike

>I'm wealthy
you contribute more than most to muslim Euro-gibs, nice accomplishment

Could you be more obvious that you are a boomer abomination?

Me and my family is Russian German. We can fuck you every time of the day. The privilege of being born into an real Christian household is besides other things: I don't have to cause no one wants to mess with someone who has 7 brothers and 43 male cousins in 10 km radius.

W E S T E R N / S Y N C R E T I S M

Jews are all over this thread like the rats they are.
If you're interested in what your white ancestors did before Jewish pushed Christianity then look into Miguel Serrano. He tells it better than anybody.
There is a reason opposition rushes to these threads (Jews and shills) they don't want you finding out the rich and empowering myth and beliefs we had before the pain wracked Christ showed up.

Cronus will prevail

I would have some kind of respect for Pagans here if they were quoting people like Alain de Benoist but instead, you'd rather listen do Vikernes who is the dumbest immigrant we ever welcomed (which is no small feat).

And who told you I care about your respect? Who told you I care about this medkike you posted? And when did I mention varg? What psychopathic christkike you are.
Are you russians living in germany or are you germans from russia what the fuck are you talking about? You can fuck me anytime of the day because you are 50 vs 1? What about the night when I can slit your throats when you sleep?

But seriously

God has many different names, and their are/were other deities trying to take his place. Yaweh is not the same God of our ancestors.

even pagan exercise taqiya

My religion killed kikes, your religion worships one.

Attached: NaziKike.jpg (472x682, 90K)

>medkike
at least he has blue eyes, i really thought he had brown. But seriously literally who and what do I care?

>contributing to Muslim Euro gibs
No. Single/stupid people do. Tax sysyem in Germany is a delicate thing. If you're smart handling your money (tax returns, children gibs, rising house prices, take a credit to buy houses you're renting to other people) you can make a heck of a lot of money, beating the Jewish financial structures in their own game.

>respect
>pagans
don't, they're worse than roaches
literally just pure kike bred material

interesting video. thanks.

1) listen up, Chriscucks. I will educate you all on Paganism and school you that Paganism is the only way you would ever find the real TRUTH about the spirit world and beyond.

as someone who have had hundreds of OBEs, and read books on the subject, Paganism is the only thing that makes sense on this microcosm vs macrocosm of the universe.

Christianity is just a bunch of coded passages, with stories that are all symbolically make you not see that it wasn't meant to be taken literally. it explains nothing when it comes to life, death, and rebirth.

2) it's sort of like the plant kingdom, the animal kingdom, and then the human consciousness. do you really think that beyond men there is simply "God" and nothing in between? what lies beyond is this...

>Spirit animals-there is a main one that is aligned with who you are inside, and there are others that come into your life at a certain time to help you learn a lesson. they are basically animal guides that help you, but sort of a lower version of...
>Spirit guides-these are advanced souls who have lived hundreds, if not thousands of more lives than us. they are here to guide us in our current lives we incarnate.
>"Gods"-quotations because Christcucks take this word literally. it doesnt mean Gods as in THE God which makes Christcucks misinterpret that we "disrespect God". it just means highly evolved, very POWERFUL forces of nature in the universe that are NOT to be fucked with. go and get in front of a train, and see what happens to you. go and lay on the beach for 10 hours with no sun screen or look directly at the sun, if you're really that dumb. that's the power of a "God" when Pagans refer to as "Gods". in fact, we can literally create gods by believing in them, worshipping them, or destroy them by completely forgetting about them. Ancient Egyptians knew this truth.

and there is a lot more layers in between "GOD" and us mere mortals, but we aren't even advanced enough to comprehend the above layers i typed up. so this is the most simplistic version I could show for you pathetic closed minded "if you dont accept Jesus, you're going to hell" morons.

no one cares what you think of European Paganism, Ahmen. stick to drinking camel piss, and fucking goats.

I'm ethnic German born in Russia.
>slit my throat
Kek I live across the police station. Also try get around my German Shepard pack (I'm breeder also), my security system (yes wealthy people are paranoic) and afterwards you have to face the endboss (me) - a ww2 weapon collector. Your ass will have more holes than a Swiss cheese.
t. Muh dedi sluzhili ko-ko-ko (You)

>an American lecturing a Lebanese on religion and on minding one's own business
No one cares what you think of European history either new world mutt

Attached: breivik.gif (224x199, 557K)

they're buttmad about Christians because they love sodomy and materialism more than anything else

When will pagan d&c shills like op admit they are edgy atheists

Attached: 1541097125562m.jpg (1024x799, 136K)

>to face the endboss (me)
doubt. everything else sounds tougher to deal with than you.

agreed thanks for posting it

love how you went from "my gang will fuck you up" to "I-i will call the police" in between 2 posts.

>bestiality and homosexuality
Yeah great gods bro

Attached: 1555574923191.jpg (657x450, 35K)

>bitch slav nigger logic
Just stating facts. I love how you're hiding behind a meme flag faggot.

I challenge you bitch come to me tonight get your ass a blow or two of lead

You challenge me, you and the police station? Even my grandma can challenge people like that.

Your pseudo-religion is one of the biggest cringes on the internet.

Attached: 4731404950_1f5a2acafa_b.jpg (1024x420, 311K)

>muh paganism

Modern paganism is fb memes and cringey dad art thats only at home on the front of a targeted ad T-shirt, its litterally just Marvel branded atheism to own da chishans.

Western culture was created by the greeks and romans,youre fucking kike on a stick cult plunged europe in to poverty and primitivism,western culture started to develope in the renaissence when europe started shitting on your retarded fag cult and recoverd the ancient wisdom of the greeks and romans.

>every time

Attached: Fedoratards.png (1251x585, 172K)

>christianity caused the fall if the roman empire
>christianity didnt save the legacy of the roman empire and pave the way for the enlightenment.

Open up a book dipshit.

Attached: Paganism.png (1900x2635, 566K)

Wow! You Sound like a real Christian with a lot of love and happiness in your heart.I want to become a christcuck today!

So because a faggot ass screencap says that some random irish Monk likes to read ,means that christcucks havent fucked up europe beyond repair?

Yeah,turns out that even the fucking sandniggers did more for europe than the christcucks

Sure thing you revisionist genius, all of those Jews and Zoroastrian Persians sure did great work for those goat fucking Arabs.

Pick up a book mutty Boy (:

>using meme strawman
>being buttblasted about someone using an anecdote to portray the point
Sad, little man. You wouldn't yap so much if your ancestors accepted the incoming muslim faith form Iberian Peninsula. Probably wouldn't even have the Internet.

Attached: chad4.jpg (1000x902, 295K)

>no u

Tally one up for me.

Attached: 1550058660407.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

I cant wait for you people to get replaced by non white christians, I want to see the day you christcuck whites will drown in the sea of these people.

>your god
lol you dont have one

kys leftypol