Another Blessed Virgin Mary beheaded in France

Who is behind this and why are they doing this exactly Jow Forums?
Do Christians really give a fuck?
I'd still crush them for destroying public property.

leprogres.fr/loire-42/2019/04/17/une-statue-de-la-vierge-decapitee-a-marlhes

Attached: D4W8B-8WAAAZlgu.jpg (520x362, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-gQPoO_fyI
youtube.com/watch?v=-K4ZiCMd3ow
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-47992111
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another terror attack, burning or destruction of heritage every day of the week. For how long are people gonna sit down and take it?

Attached: ta_0.png (1300x689, 725K)

>Europe
>Christians
you idiots lost your religion 300 years ago
but only now you realize it?
Europe is doomed
Any true Christian that doesn't want to be persecuted in the next few years should leave to Russia, Syria or Lebanon

pol is cucked
threads like these need to bumped several times to even take off
meanwhile shill threads have 100+ replies in minutes

Attached: 1508995529498.jpg (531x471, 124K)

Just another accident, goyim

Attached: anotheraccident.jpg (1242x953, 328K)

I think Poland, Greece and Serbia are also OK.

Nobody in france believes in anything, anymore
French are all atheists
Nobody knows the smallest things about Christ or anything that is supposed to be Christian.

OY VEY THEY SPONTANTEOUSLY SING IN THE STREETS aren't they afraid to break the deception? OY GEVALT they soon will find out many of them know and sing and sung it spontaneously or could have and they will see how close they are to eachother, even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-gQPoO_fyI

SHUT IT DOWN!

P.s: frenchPOL start a petition, addressing your government, to rebuild Notre-Dame as it has been. No cheap tricks on the spire or anything.

I don't speak french, so I can't do it.

Attached: CrossStays.jpg (733x741, 210K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-K4ZiCMd3ow
>mfw the end times are truly among us.

Attached: Linoge-close-up.jpg (1422x800, 38K)

So few flowers... There is almost identical shrine in the forest close to my home and it's full of flowers and candles.

Rejoice Brothers & Sisters in Christ
that day will be a day of covenant for us
and a day of inquisition for them
this is the last suffering

>Edgy picture
>Totally obvious generalising and loaded question
>If X is Y, why do all of you Z?
>1 post by this ID
>Guaranteed replies

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

If I were in the EU, I would purchase a crossbow and stake out a statue

Once I saw anything funny with the statue, I'd start firing bolts quietly from out of the dark

Yo man. What if I'm not a religious person (I have a minor in Theology from a Jesuit University) but I believe in the message of Christ's Consciousness?

Attached: my child.png (725x516, 585K)

You'd be arrested for a hate crime

The down side to fixing society is you might have to do some jail time

I'm willing to kill anyone who gets in my way of defending Christ

You're lucky I'm not in the EU and having to put up with a mudslime invasion

>I believe in the message of Christ's Consciousness
You are a communist terrorist?

>Europe
>Christian

Pick one

no mention in the (((MSM)))
the BBC is too busy reporting "white hate crinmes" against poor muzzies!
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-47992111

Attached: 1554569343754.jpg (2880x1800, 2.18M)

>no edgy picture
>3 posts
>generalising? Christians make up less than 20% of europe the 'registered' ones are useless cultural Christians.
>you're an idiot

Christ's DIVINITY
any of that other new age shit and you get the stake burger

No. Not at all. But every time I see "Jesus Christ Superstar," "Book of Eli," or "Passion of the Christ," I cry low key. Cause it makes so much sense. Such a pure message of self sacrifice especially compared to where we are as a (((society))) today. I can't stand it. I was at a bar last night with my GF and all we saw was degeneracy... I was so upset I didn't even bang her when we got home.

Attached: you.jpg (425x282, 22K)

I'm on your side. I was refering to the average slide thread that gets posted on Jow Forums.

Okay, I didn't phrase it right. I agree.

How do you know it wasn't a construction accident?

I wonder why would anybody in France attack those figures since in France christianity is weak anyway?

Precisely because these anti-Christ forces will not be opposed in any meaningful way they are emboldened to persecute Christians.

Where ever the heathen reign, and there are Christians present, there will be to some degree or another be a persecution of Christians

>"wow this place is degenerate, lets get out of here babe"
>"no im not going to fornicate you tonight but definitely tomorrow night"

it was just a maintenance worker, goy

my apologies fren

Attached: 1554074649635.jpg (474x533, 46K)

No country in Europe is OK, eastern Europe got utterly fucked by the collapse of the soviet union, all of them are below replacement level, half the population or more lives in squalor, their younger population is moving west, it's not uncommon to go to a small town and see it populated 99% by soviet babushkas, crime is rampant, human trafficking a fact of life, basically all the problems the west has now are ten times worse in any Eastern country but at least they are religious lmao.

PTSD mane. I just wanted to fall asleep to gregorian monk chants.

Attached: The-90s.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Is there any non fucked media left? This should be reported along with the fact there are hundreds of attacks on Christian churches and statues all over France

This.
The human nature only respect strength.
An act of kindness is only appreciated when a violent option was also possible.
Nobody respects weak and kind people, and as Christian, especially Catholics, we have to understand that we are perceived as weak. Therefor, our acts of kindness will never be respected but perceived as a proof of our weakness. As long as we turn the other cheek, we will be insulted, our churches will be vandalized and our religion will continue to shrink.
Nobody dares insulting Islam, because they risk death if they do so. People may say that it is barbarian, or whatever, but at least Islam is getting more powerful, even among whites. Because people respect strength.

Oh boy, wonder who.

Attached: sandniggers-and-kikes.jpg (720x576, 34K)

True, but we should be clear that "Islamic power" is purely derived from the protection and privileges granted to them by the Neo-liberal order.

Medias will report it if Christianity becomes strong again. Here we are, like children, crying we have no attention. .We have no attention like betas get no attention in school, crying for it won't change anything.
We have to become an alpha religion again, then medias and people will pay attention

It's true to a certain extent. Yes, there is an asymmetry in the sense that the cosmopolitan propaganda is aimed at white people while other races are left relatively alone.
But we also have to understand that we let it happened.
When there was this project in England to teach to kids basically become a trav, white christian practically did nothing but rent on the internet, while the Muslims stood their grounds.
They have more faith than us, and they understand strength.
Getting stronger won't be easy, but if we have faith, we will succeed

>catholic idolatry destroyed left and right
Praise the Lord YHVH.

>Christ's Consciousness?
Go to hell you fucking communist hippie.

Mudslimes did i...

Attached: images_81.jpg (479x640, 27K)

Muslims love Christians

Lmao back to watching cartoon retard

Because they bump it themselves with bot posts
They are sliding actual content off while the /b/ and facebook hordes eat up shit

Is that a Muslim cleaning a statue of the virgin Mary?

Seems like the true front line is media...

If they do, they why do they murder us in cold blood?

lol fuck france

The sad reality is that nobody gives a fuck even christians have no idea these places even exist, they spend too much time at home or on facebook.

They don't do that though. The Illuminati are theatre geeks and Jesus told you TV was Satanic.

Could also be an arab christian fighter, or Hizbullah. They tend to be more respectful towards Christianity

Virgin Mary is the most prominent female figure in Islam.
>Only woman mentioned in quran by name
>Has whole chapter devoted to her name and story

They do murder us in cold blood, look at the Muslims in Africa murdering Christians.

True. But why the lies, that Christians worship the virgin Mary as a deity as part of the holy trinity?
Wouldn't a guy who received revelation from God a bit more informed about reality?
It's one of those things that make me really sceptical about Islam and its relevance for the world.

Memoráre, o piíssima Virgo María, non esse audìtum a sǽculo, quémquam ad tua curréntem præsìdia, tua implorántem auxìlia, tua peténtem suffrágia, esse derelíctum.

Ego tali animátus confidéntia, ad te, Virgo Vìrginum, Màter, curro, ad te vénio, còram te gémens peccàtor assisto.

Noli, Màter Verbi, verba mea despícere; sed áudi propìtia et exáudi.

we'll stay strong: the degenerates are just making themselves evident.
We'll be on our feet: let them try to destroy us, we'll be stronger.

Attached: Niccolò_di_piero_tedesco_su_dis._di_ghiberti,_vetrata_dell'assunta,_1405,_01.jpg (280x269, 51K)

Generally a very interesting figure. Very prominent in some European regions as in a way she still represents remnants of Pagan mother goddess worship that survived to this very day.

Attached: mother_of_mercy.jpg (680x960, 72K)

Africa is a shithole.
African muslims and christians were converted by missionaries for food.
They dont represent anything but their own barbarity.

I went to Africa, Tunisia, all French speaking Muslims, they liked Jesus there.

Proddies did it again!

If I shake the palm tree will I get a date?

Attached: Selection_306.png (379x571, 275K)

except it's totally different bro

In Egypt they take Christian names for the Christian guests.

Nuke it then

Mary and Jesus were black btw.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (485x719, 88K)

Hmm.

Was that image inspired by this?

Attached: 1550300151320.png (909x923, 703K)

They were nusirian christians who the verses referred to.
You do realize there are many sects of both Christianity and Islam and they each have profoundly different beliefs between sects?

Shut the fuck up Pole. Remember September 1st?

They gave me Turkish delight because I have blue eyes

also one of the hotel staff carved my name in silver and left it on a sun lounger covered in oranges.

wasn't that kind?

No but if you wait for a while, three strange men will show up with gifts

I have had such kindness from Muslims

Elaborate please :)

We don't have any.
Iran and Israel do though.

You see how fun it is for us, to be surrounded by two trigger-happy enemies waiting for any excuse to start a nuclear apocalypse?

fucking niggers

Attached: kkkbg.jpg (900x590, 36K)

That's the usual apoligist answer. There is no evidence to support this claim. Even if so. The Quran doesn't state at all, that it only refers to a specific group of Christians. And how would this be relevant in trying to convert Christians alltogether. Look, there is this small fringe group in the 7th century in desert bumfuckistan, thus making Christianity as a whole a false religion, come and embrace Islam!
It just seems like there was some illiterate desert dweller who was illinformed. Doesn't sound like divine revelation at all.

Probably some white liberal desu

I remember September 11.
Too bad 9/11 videos are hate speech now.

Nukes are a very silly concept you know.

If you can cause nuclear fission in a fish tank, do you really think it's that dangerous?

Attached: Allah.png (417x292, 49K)

>jews commit crime and terrorism
>Jow Forums immediately blames muslims
Good goys

>Blessed statue

Catholics and pagan idols.
Such cringe!

I hope more idols burn.

Jews making bread on the down low and discussing with their arab neighbours how the oranges are doing

aren't a problem

the black Virgin is a symbolic representation of a wrong medieval interpretation of a Psalm verse.

I blame both.

Attached: 1526459385577.jpg (1200x4721, 309K)

Catholicism is one of my favourite faiths.

No the three marys and orions belt

Go hang yourself muzzie

Attached: 1555353856038.png (257x216, 147K)

My Father was a choir boy.

How adorable.

I apologize that the quran doesn't go ahead and say "but ofcourse we only mean this specific group of Christians that are confronting the prophet."

Those specific Christians were arguing with the prophet so this was the reply.
The Quran delegates its teachings, it wont spend an eternity refuting the hundred religions and sects that are there in the world.

Maybe each religion has a piece of the force

Fucking french frogs!

In Catholicism there's no god-like worship of Mary: she's just considered to be the human who best lived and understood the Mistery of Incarnation.

Exacly!
The catholics burn their own pagan-idol temple down and all the good goys come throwing money.

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues

Mary is the main event

Sadly, christians did nothing to prevent the western decline. Now it's up to Islam do what Christianity couldn't. Even if jesus has to be burned and forgotten the end justifies the means.

Mary can do whatever she wants to do

...arabic is right to left isnt it.
that clearly says sex in english.

You remind me of those
"Jesus figure on toast"
"Allah's name in Sky"

They don't mean anything. They're as equal as seeing bunnies and dinosaurs in the clouds.

People who use them as any form of argument are dumb