Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public? How about in private business such as a restaurant or shopping center?

Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public? How about in private business such as a restaurant or shopping center?

Attached: breastfeeding.jpg (960x720, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD52b6KJmzM
youtube.com/watch?v=RZG8X5Fhprk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kid looks 12

Yes, it's natural.

why don't they ask their husbands?

spoiler: he will tell them to fucking cover themselves up

public breasfeeders are always single moms with a kid who is way too old to be breastfeeding

>Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public?
Of course. don't be stupid.
saged.

Ho needs to shave those pits more regularly.

It's women using their children as props so they can get attention. It's not necessary.

They have to get their attention somehow.

Yes and yes. It's something completely natural, and both the mother and the baby should be comfortable during such an important moment. Delaying the breastfeeding to search for a safe space because some fucking retard around feels "discomfort" is nonsense.

i think women should use a bottle. there is no need to breastfeed in public.

Breastfeeding is the best thing a mother can do for a young child, it should be encouraged

only if I can murder their ugly spawn in front of them

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Yes.
I like.

why shoulnd't they be allowed

In public, yes.
In private businesses, it's up to the owner.

That kid is old enough to be eating burgers not titties

Faggots are offended by titties.

it depend:
how big is too big?

Yes.

Only if the child and mother are white

Only the cute ones;)

Only if they share

Attached: 1543725428456.jpg (654x639, 34K)

No. Well, I prefer the mothers to have maybe areas where they can do that. Not segregation just a nice compromise, they take care of the babies and get to have a life and those that are out shopping and dining... get to also enjoy their outting.

I don't know about you, but if you'd breastfeed in Europe publicly, horny 16 year old sand niggers will rape you nevertheless

How surprising, on one side we have the euros understanding how important breastfeeding is for a baby and why it should be allowed everywhere, on the other side the people who cut off pieces of dicks out of their babies and encourages bottle feeding.

im confused as fuck
shes got underarm hair
and the kid has painted nails? it looks like a boy

>>implying these roasties have (((husbands)))

No. Of course not. Why are you "in public" with your newborn babe? Stay home.

>Breeding age titties out in public
Sounds fucking great

why don't they just put it in a bottle
we aren't in the middle ages any more

Most people never gave a shit about mothers breastfeeding in public, and most mothers would be subtle about it. The problem is that the leftist cunts take individual instances of people causing trouble and try to create some kind of controversy over it. This results in attention whoring cunts making a spectable of breastfeeding, and people reacting negatively to it.

Like with almost everything else that leftists whine about, they take something that isn't a problem and turn it into a problem, forcing people to take a stance on the issue and turning a lot of people against the previously innocuous activity because of how obnoxious they are. These dumbfucks want to be oppressed so they can play the victim and have something to protest about, but because no one is actually oppressing them, they need to create these situations artificially.

Yes. It should be encouraged in fact.

t. DIRTY man

youtube.com/watch?v=RD52b6KJmzM

Attached: 1384537140365.png (519x477, 317K)

Should you really care given the dropping birth rates in the West?

First that kid is way to old. Hes gonna have some mommy issues later in life.
Second breastfeeding is natural and beautiful. My wife breast feed both our kids often in public but she had a cover thing like a cape.
Third god dammit that poor kid is to old. One year thats all they need then solid foods and wen them off. He's gonna end up as a basement dwelling incel or the guy from silence of the lambs.

If you ever find a women retarded enough to have kids with you, you'll realize how fucking stupid you sound right now

>Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public
yes
fucking retards

>Seething Thot
Pooping is healthy too, but I don't need to do it in public

youtube.com/watch?v=RZG8X5Fhprk

Do whatever, but i might look dont get butthurt if i do.

>

Attached: Capture.jpg (5000x1363, 1.05M)

is breast feeding later based though? i remember being breastfed and i have an IQ of 135

either my brain was zingin' at 1 year old or my mom breast fed me into my first memory years.

I wholeheartedly agree on every point.

Attached: 1517435918095.jpg (720x644, 82K)

Do you eat in public?

nice veiny breast

With my clothes on

Lmao there's no evidence of it being good later in life for anything besides disease immunity

A PRIVATE BUSINESS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DICTATE WHICH ACTIVITIES ARE ACCEPTABLE

So you're really that afraid of tits?

You don't even see anything when a woman is breastfeeding. Sounds like you have some insecurity issues

and the occaisonal fap too.
"brb i have to milk it, got a rando boner.. brb."
*whips out dick & faps like nothing is different*
seriously though, it's normal to breastfeed.
don't care where. just feed your kids.
make sure they are optimally nourished.
grow them well.

No, that's a strawman.
I'm not afraid of tits. There is a time and a place for everything. If you have towel to cover it, it's fine. But you don't need to take your clothes off in public for anything.

First that kid is way to old. Hes gonna have some mommy issues later in life.
Second breastfeeding is natural and beautiful. My wife breast feed both our kids often in public but she had a cover thing like a cape.
Third god dammit that poor kid is to old. One year thats all they need then solid foods and wen them off. He's gonna end up as a basement dwelling incel or the guy from silence of the lambs.

> Public
Yes
> Private business
At the owner's discretion

What does that do to kids mentally? I hate my moms side of the family and they hate me but I remember one reunion I went to someone had a little girl and it had to be anywhere from 3-4 and she was just breastfeeding in front of the whole family. That has to do something to the kids head to be doing that at that age.

EVERY woman who does this in public is a single mom and wants attention

That kid is going to grow up to be a massive fucking faggot. Might as well put it out of its misery right now.

Attached: juicey_food.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

It’s OK if she brought enough for everybody.

Oh and when I say in front of the family I mean in a big group circle and chatting while doing it. Needless to say she was the gossip of the family that reunion.

It's not a strawman, your actual argument is

"Don't do it because I don't like it"

The time to feed an infant, is when an infant is hungry. Which is constantly.

>With my clothes on
I have news for you. Your mother had to breast feed you in at least a topless fashion. How would it have worked if you had to suck the milk of your mother through a padded Victoria's Secret bra? If a woman opens up her blouse to breast feed, just do the decent thing and turn the fuck away. Or else do you enjoy hearing the loud, annoying screams of hungry babbies (like on airline flights)?

Extreme sexual deviant and/or serial killer.

Which is the same reason we have decency laws about men walking around with their dicks hanging out.
You don't need to do it.
If you aren't covering it. It is because you want attention. It's about you. It's not about the helth of the child. It's not about feeding. It is about you wanting your boob hanging out.
Otherwise everyone should have the right to whip their dick out whenever they want and say, what are you afraid of dicks?

You really need to have sex

So you think everyone should be able to walk around with naked and if people don't like it, they should just be able to say, you hate dicks and you need sex?
That's really dumb.

>anything besides disease immunity
yea, why bother, just get 20 injections before you start school and destroy one of the pair bonding techniques

No. I don't want to watch tits hanging around while I'm in public. It's fucking degenerate and annoying.

Weinstein was a pioneer

See now that's a strawman.

My argument is a woman should be able to feed her infant whenever the infant is hungry without insecure weirdos sperging out

Nobody said that, but breastfeeding until your 2 is completely unnecessary

If you cover it up, yes.
Women don't want that. You are lying. They want to whip their boobs out in public and have everyone watch.

>americans

Maybe just go to a quiet spot to do it?

WARNING: There is an evil presence that has possibly poisoned all forms of birth control. Even condoms. STOP HAVING CASUAL SEX!!

Attached: Fentanyl_Kills.jpg (750x563, 56K)

It should be allowed anywhere but it's a private moment between Mom and Baby

so, I dunno

That makes me want to vomit - the fact woman actually put a little device in their womb area

YIKES

Lmao how ami lying? Point out one lie.

Also, I prefer my wife cover up when she does it, but who fucking cares? Its a breast, literally made for feeding children.

You really need to get a grip

now they also get implants

a literal implant under the skin

yikes

>They want to have everyone watch.
Yeah, all women have a nutrition transfer exhibitionist fetish.
Why are you so retarded?

>Should women be allowed in public?
ftfy

Yes, of course
I didn't even know this was an issue, must be an american thing, as always

Because it's super easy to cover it up.
And the only reason not to is because a woman wants people to look at her boob in public. It is the only reason.

He really is off the deep end mgtow

No, they have a fetish for having their boobs hang out in public. And will use any excuse they can to do that as much as they possibly can.

as long as they don't get all pissed off at people staring, then sure.

based

The coil looks like torture device

smear tests and biopsies are also sick

Imagine training to be a gynaecologist

how warped do you have to be?

>And the only reason not to is because a woman wants people to look at her boob in public.

Babies get hot
Women get hot
Babies don't always respond well to darkness
Sometimes they forget covers
Etc.

Not unless she's willing to share.

no, women with babies shouldn't be in public in the first place

That kid is like 5 years old lol. Also I would want my wife to conceal herself. There are people that get off to breast feeding etc.

And your problem with getting to see some free titties is.... what?
I think you might be gay dude.

No. It's indecent. Turns some people on. Pump and bottle it.
Why was I turned on by it as early as 8 years old staring at women in my church breastfeeding?

>breastfeed in public
This doesn't mean showing your saggy tits, dumb roastie.
There are half-decent ways to do it, while in public.
Flashing your body parts is perversion or straight mental illness.

Found the bottle fed brainlets. Read a book. The benefits of breastfeeding are huge. You're all just fucking spazs that can't stop themselves from sexualizing a breast when it's in the mouth of a child who's nursing. Pedos like you will get the rope when the day comes.

And you get the award for most factless claim of the day. One year and then that's it? No wonder we have autism rates in such high numbers. I bet you also cut a piece of your kids dick off, did cry-it-out with him and stuffed him into an underfunded public school like the rest of this retarded country. And we wonder why our kids are so fucked up...

yes

Attached: 1551008479217.webm (912x720, 2.86M)

There's a conundrum with breastfeeding in public. On the one hand, you're just feeding a hungry baby -- and babies are the future, and we should always protect the future. You wouldn't starve a child, would you? You should always allow women to feed their children.

On the other hand, there's a secret to breasts that many people don't realize. There's a reason so many backwards African tribes have tits hanging out while every developed nation hides them.

When a woman's breasts are touched or sucked, it releases oxytocin. This is an evolutionary trait that causes her to bond with her child (so that she won't want to murder her kid). This is partially why nowadays so many women are killing their own children in the news -- the perpetration of the lie that "not all women can breastfeed" and that formula and bottles are normal and healthy.

The sexualization of breasts is hijacking this evolutionary pathway. When men are obsessed with breasts, they touch and suck on them during sex. This causes a woman to release oxytocin and causes her to pair-bond with the man.

Men are naturally polygynous (they want to collect a harem of women), which is a dominant evolutionary strategy because one man with 100 women can have 100 children

Women are naturally HYPERgamous (they enter a dedicated relationship with one man, until they find a better one, then they leave the first one), which is a dominant evolutionary strategy because one women with 100 men will only have one child - so she needs to pick the BEST man and ignore all others

By hijacking a woman's breast oxytocin you can override this hypergamous behavior and force a woman into monogamy. It's not that "Western society sexualized the breast". It's that the sexualization of the breast ALLOWED FOR the creation of advanced society, by taming women.

note the unshaved armpits

Attached: 1475019700052.png (250x241, 72K)

If you allow women to expose their breasts in public ("free the nip"), you normalize breasts, removing their mainstream sexual appeal, and slowly destroy Western civilization

Yes, women should be allowed to feed a hungry child. But no, they shouldn't be allowed to whip their boob out with onlookers. What we need are more clothing options that allow for public breastfeeding without revealing anything or more public facilities where a woman can step to the side to feed her baby in private.