Child who plunged from Mall of America balcony showing "real signs of recovery"

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

Thank goodness. Bet he doesn't do that again.

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1119459065997008901

Attached: Capture.jpg (63 KB, 706x606)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV1B2CpAaQ
jowforums.com/thread/210593485/politics
nypost.com/2019/04/17/more-evidence-shows-mall-of-america-suspect-is-just-a-terrible-person/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
hindustantimes.com/india-news/14-month-old-girl-raped-by-grandfather-in-madhya-pradesh/story-5I4mPRL7KajxXpTh0qengJ.html
womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/8-month-old-baby-raped-in-india-reports-9909660
khaleejtimes.com/international/india/6-month-old-sleeping-baby-raped-killed-in-india
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/4-month-old-baby-raped-killed-in-indore/articleshow/63853239.cms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_burning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452630/The-ghost-people-Tanzania-albino-community-live-fear-hunted-hacked-pieces-body-parts-treasured-witch-doctors.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-31849531
reuters.com/article/ozatp-tanzania-albinos-aids-20110505-idAFJOE74408020110505

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

He explained he had visited the mall for years, trying to speak to women there, but they rejected him. Aranda said that made him lash out.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

JUST

Attached: maxresdefault-(1).jpg (65 KB, 1280x720)

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

So he jumped because the girls wouldn't talk to him?

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

It's time to start hanging (((journalists))).

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

These cunts are so dishonest. If it was a white person who threw a niglet off of that, the whole fucking country woulda known

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

God damn kids, plunging off balconies.
They're almost as bad as "fire" these days, with the way it keeps burning down churches.

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Bet he doesn't do that again
It was a black dude who picked up and threw a white child over a railing you retards. The kid didn't jump.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

No, was thrown off the 3rd floor by the rare black incel.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

I agree

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

why did they neglect to mention he was thrown off?

Attached: 1450605696320.jpg (18 KB, 300x296)

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

no, the headline clearly states he plunged.

Attached: 1526333549103.jpg (109 KB, 613x640)

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

Cool. The guy should get the death penalty, or life as a minimum.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Just put on some tunes and enjoy the ride user

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV1B2CpAaQ

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Journalists should be pogromed the hell out

Attached: press.jpg (3 KB, 109x125)

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Why hasn't the footage leaked yet

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

God you're dumb, that's the point.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

inb4 someone reads my ID
god damn it

Attached: 1530131812429.jpg (8 KB, 213x255)

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Attached: Tell-it-how-it-isPNG.png (16 KB, 584x144)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

So fucking gay..You should be ashamed!

Jose Green
Jose Green

Someone please teach this kid and his parents to NEVER RELAX. So many lives would be saved if we all could pass this lesson on to loved ones. Based grandma taught me this because hippie mom wouldn't.

Attached: eb41bb65bc9e1ea8be0eafc5f0166b2e.png (82 KB, 352x352)

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

that's pretty gay user

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Checked faggot kun

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

jowforums.com/thread/210593485/politics

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

If it ain't white, just let it die.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

child who plunged

this makes it sounds as if the child fell and there was no nigger who picked up the boy and threw him over the railings.
the kikes should be burned.

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Attached: 1546075333095.jpg (44 KB, 497x427)

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

God damn, Mark Dice

Attached: 360830C1-D335-431A-ACA4-41B7DC623156.jpg (145 KB, 1024x576)

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

You know headlines this pop up, news avoiding mentioning certain aspects of stories, and Jow Forums points them out and such
however is the inversion of this method not also happening?
as in, certain stories are exaggerated, maybe even fake details added, to add outrage? does the (((news))) not play both sides in this manner? It seems obvious the answer is yes, of course, yet on Jow Forums you never see people point out the latter i mentioned. In fact threads pop up which accept the outrage, which do not question the story, as long as the story supports what the general, average, habitual Jow Forums poster/lurker believes.
you other guys have noticed this, right?

Attached: 1548795402661.png (11 KB, 645x773)

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

child who plunged
seriously, fuck the lugenpresse

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

STFU FAG

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

fuck off, faggot kike

James Campbell
James Campbell

Rare black incel

In majority white areas this is more common than you think. Lots of nerdy ass Black guys who grew up playing yugioh and watching dbz. Usualĺy when they drop all the kid shit, go to college, and get a job they dig themselves out. Don't take the incel pill, anons.

Carter Price
Carter Price

STOP IT

Attached: 1509403142456.png (203 KB, 349x491)

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

That's a nice bottle of joy you got there gorilla. Mind if I overdose on it while the leaf fucks his dog legally.

Attached: 1555646128678.jpg (379 KB, 720x1280)

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Not the hero we need but the one we deserve.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

I was just asking user, chill, god damn

Attached: 1547707609156.jpg (20 KB, 480x480)

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Let's turn into a racist now.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

we all know what you were doing, you just cant help yourselves

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

going to the masjid of ameristan

Attached: 35684678.jpg (54 KB, 640x638)

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Attached: 1553621458102.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Confirmation bias is the term you're looking for and yes.

David White
David White

Yeah, pretty much, as far as I've seen there wasnt even any pictures of the kid, but every Jow Forums post is:
aryan child with pure bavarian phenotype and white separatist sympathies

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

I'm not doing anything, I'm not your enemy, whatever triggered your kneejerk reaction to instantly label me as a kike or shill or whatever, it's sad. You really should re-think having such instant kneejerk reaction programming to posts. What I described does happen, and not just with the media, popular youtube figures and other people also try it. It is a fight for your loyalty by manipulation. Everything you read or hear from someone else, in general or just politics, usually question it, ask yourself, is this the truth? Dig deep & make sure before you incorporate it into your programming and personality. Don't fall for propaganda from anyone, it may be hard, you may want to be lazy, see something that supports your views and go "yeah this is 100% true, because my views support it, this is what I expect, I want to believe this is true so i will, it's just easier and reinforces my beliefs"

Attached: 1507190329565.jpg (35 KB, 484x497)

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

this is another one, WTF.
is this guy a somali muslim too?.. is there any chance of these being reactions to the fake news video of young girls giving praise to tarrant?

if our children are not safe, then the ONLY option is to establish an ethnostate.

Attached: 35683568.jpg (33 KB, 731x630)

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

there were pictures. He was white with blonde hair.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

When it's the reverse and something is over exaggerated it's usually done to make people pity a minority like with the injun who claimed he was victimized by a Covington boy for looking at him

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Link a story with a picture. There were threads with images of a white child next to the perpetrator, but that's literally 10 seconds in ms paint

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Yeah, thanks.
Although I think it may be more than that which drives the behavior, more elements to it. The person is not only biased, but there is some sort of...well permanent change in the person. To the point no matter what you say, they remain blind. I truly wish there was a way to fix them so that they would look at everything just a little bit closer, inspect it just a little bit more on their own.

Attached: 1555749952137.png (38 KB, 517x476)

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

A nigger incel threw a temper tantrum and shoved a child off a balcony

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

this racist(future racist) got what he deserved

t. american kool

Juan Young
Juan Young

Yes that happens, but certain media uses headlines and stories which make you pity whites. I think deep down some (maybe very few I suppose) know it is propaganda, distorted, yet feel that because of the current situation it is justified and needed, so for the great good they push it and run with it.

Attached: 1551068488899.gif (3.93 MB, 638x646)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Niggers can do any crime and not get a headline that mentions they are niggers. I thought this workd was a tragedy but it's actually a comedy.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

This shit happens all the time. Media doesn't report it. It's nothing new and it's not because of some fucking video.

This isn't something that "pops up". The only place you will ever hear the details of a black on white hate crime outside of investigating into it yourself is maybe local news.

The inversion is mainstream media inciting riots with their lying about the gentle giants who strong arm rob shop clerks but "hands up don't shoot" and sheeeit! I don't know if your trying to excuse something or what but you have to admit you're kinda the one being a cunt here.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

kid at mall with mommy
wild sand nigger appears from a sea of sand niggers and throws him over balcony
Slowly recover but will always have a bad limp and pain for the rest of his life
After living with pain for 15 years he's all grown up and instead of taking pain killers he kills 2 Muslims 4 times a day every time the pain gets severe.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Deshawn aranda isn’t somali

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

wow
it is true that american news agency are all faggots

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

We can't fuck dogs, we can only have them lick our dicks, or vice versa. No penetration allowed

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

This isn't something that "pops up"
Fox News and local news and popular alt-right figures do such things. So yes, it does pop up. Pointing out this behavior on Jow Forums is not me being a cunt, it is just in the hopes that I'm not alone and that some lurker reading might change the way they view things.

Attached: 1519176811555.png (146 KB, 554x439)

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

Just twist some words around and western media is able to get the black dude off the narative. Wow.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

isn’t somali
They're all niggers.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Based.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Wow even the mutt kids are fucking schizos.
Did he think he's jumping in a pool or what?

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Attached: 1551718686873.jpg (36 KB, 457x550)

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

No penetration allowed
So the dog can't penetrate you? If not, what if you're dog starts raping you? Can you press charges?

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

update he may just be a "terrible person" as opposed to a...

nypost.com/2019/04/17/more-evidence-shows-mall-of-america-suspect-is-just-a-terrible-person/

Attached: Screenshot-20190420-081020-Chrome.jpg (507 KB, 1055x1755)

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

heh, faggot

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

So should the kike who wrote that headline

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Oh shit, it happened over by Clark's? Guess I never thought to figure out where it happened. Used to work at the mall. You would not be surprised by all the foreignors visiting who clearly do not shower.

I also enjoyed how Asians will constantly ridicule their fat family members in front of strangers for being fat.

Attached: 1530965643857.jpg (19 KB, 466x550)

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

Jew

Attached: 20180925-021356.jpg (14 KB, 190x278)

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Nice, needs more mutt features.

Colton Long
Colton Long

had the nigger thrown a full grown man instead
of a little boy, white, i'd believe the incel shit. he
threw the future of the white race by hurting that
boy, that's called a hate crime of race.

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

Gas yourself, faggot. Reverse the races and apply your wall of kike horseshit text and see that you will hang with the rest. It won't be long.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

yawn
show me the white people throwing niglets off shit, ill wait.
also, i didnt read all that bullshit
flag

Attached: 1547957742086.jpg (715 KB, 1716x1286)

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

So, does anyone have proof the kid was white? I was at the mall of America about 2 years ago, and it was basically indistinguishable from Mogadishu

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Wow, so he shouldn't haven even been on the streets prior to this incident.

That’s when [Aranda] got up and he said, ‘I know what you just said. You said that I smell like s—t.’ And he picked up a plate and cracked him in the head with it.

After attacking the customer, Aranda rifled through his backpack and whipped out a knife, according to Granlund. And he went to go stab the guy. And the guy was thankfully so thin that he was able to dodge [the blows]. He did it about four or five times. Aranda then started running around the eatery with the knife, shouting, “Someone’s gonna die,” as patrons ran for cover, the woman said.

Police were called to the scene and Aranda was charged with assault, aggravated assault, theft and battery, records show.

Ultimately, Aranda pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 18 months of court supervision.

Aranda, a Minnesota resident who was twice convicted for assaults at the Mall of America in 2015, had admitted to investigators that he went to the mall on Friday “looking for someone to kill.”

Aranda allegedly hurled the boy nearly 40 feet off the balcony to the first-floor, leaving the child with life-threatening injuries, including massive head trauma and broken bones.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

It doesn't matter what flag you use, youre just so easy to spot
You cant even help it

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

Yes. The media including social media is focused almost exclusively on divide and conquer reporting. Staged events and false flags help with the manipulation

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

plunged
thrown

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Incel rage strikes again. Is it time to legalize prostitution so this doesn't happen in the future?

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Prostitutes don't fuck blacks either even the black ones. Guess that makes even prostitutes smarter than "bbc" cucks.

David Hall
David Hall

is the inversion of this method not also happening? as in, certain stories are exaggerated, maybe even fake details added, to add outrage?
Yes, this is literally what happens when the races are reversed. It never happens when a White is the victim of black violence
yet on Jow Forums you never see people point out the latter i mentioned
yes you do, that’s literally what this thread is. What’s going on user? You’re not...retarded, are you?

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

me: hey guys just in general dont fall for ANY propaganda or lies, always make sure the shit you're looking at is backed by facts and is the truth
faggot retards: HURR DURR FUG YOU SHILL XDDDD
subhuman brainlet scum like you should be removed.
likely birthed from genetic trash, disgusting

Attached: 1518665721967.png (12 KB, 321x321)

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

like what stories are made up or exaggerated to make you pity whites ???

do you have some examples to share?

Attached: 1494384226014.png (711 KB, 720x640)

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

......jew mad, m8?

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

just disgusted by your minds

Attached: 1555405999272.png (582 KB, 801x880)

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

answer this question and stop with jewcel rage deflection

Attached: 1494333791533.jpg (395 KB, 792x1018)

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

i can obviously tell bias in a story.
the fact is, 99% of the time, a story is worded like this. not in the white mans favor
please, show me a legitimate article where the opposite is true

Attached: whiteamerican.jpg (18 KB, 336x689)

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

hey guys, just ignore the clear double standard in reporting interracial violence. The media always paints deliberate murder of black children by White men as accidental, this is no big deal

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Jesus Christ, stop posting your standard issue dated reaction pics with every paragraph-long post.
Literally never seen this behaviour on Jow Forums before, which leads me to believe you haven't been here all too long.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

The media is the enemy of the people and must be dealt with

Attached: 20190420-074132.png (669 KB, 893x470)

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Let's be honest here, when you're thrown you're kinda plunging. The line's very thin

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

You must not be American if you think that happens.

Carson James
Carson James

pity white was just something i used because i wanted to invert the current OP
in reality most headlines i am speaking of are things related to refugees, muslims, Trumps actions, things of that nature, just literally exaggerated stories and lies, but made by the right instead of the left
Jow Forums cannot accept both sides do it, yes one side does it more at the moment, dominates it, that side being the left, but the right also does it
yet the majority of Jow Forums accepts everything said as fact
as another user said, confirmation bias runs rampant on Jow Forums

Attached: 1459517118925.jpg (5 KB, 400x400)

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

What's with all these kids jumping off mall balconies. Shazam should be banned.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

But they've reported he was dead a few days ago.

Is American medicine that good? No wonder they pay $100k for an aspirin prescription

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

I bet he avoids blacks for the rest of his life

Attached: 1554076647670.jpg (6 KB, 223x226)

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

how did his id know

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

memeflag
retard
Yup, checks out

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

zero examples
mAw2fag5

Mason James
Mason James

My favorite was the attack in Nice, when "a truck" ran over and killed 80 people. Sometimes trucks get pissed off and just go on rampages according to every newspaper headline in the West. Fucking social engineers and a dumbed down NPC population.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Attached: 1429717913934.jpg (97 KB, 600x600)

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

More like de-legalize unchained niggers.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

If you never post on pol again it will still be too soon

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
up to 80% of women have been raped
The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
Democratic Republic of Congo
Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
Central African Republic
90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
Rwanda
approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: nigger-cow-shit-eater.gif (3.78 MB, 300x167)

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

hindustantimes.com/india-news/14-month-old-girl-raped-by-grandfather-in-madhya-pradesh/story-5I4mPRL7KajxXpTh0qengJ.html
14-month-old girl raped by relative in Madhya Pradesh

womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
The 9-month-old baby of a young woman who was allegedly gang-raped by three unidentified assailants in an auto rickshaw in Gurgaon, India

channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/8-month-old-baby-raped-in-india-reports-9909660
8-month-old baby raped in India

khaleejtimes.com/international/india/6-month-old-sleeping-baby-raped-killed-in-india
6-month-old sleeping baby raped, killed in India

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/4-month-old-baby-raped-killed-in-indore/articleshow/63853239.cms
4-month-old baby raped, killed in Indore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_burning
Bride burning or bride-burning is a form of domestic violence practiced in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and other countries located on or around the Indian subcontinent (excluding Sri Lanka). A category of dowry death, bride-burning occurs when a young woman is murdered by her husband or his family for her family's refusal to pay additional dowry.
It is most common in India and has been a major problem there since at least 1993.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452630/The-ghost-people-Tanzania-albino-community-live-fear-hunted-hacked-pieces-body-parts-treasured-witch-doctors.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-31849531
Tanzania albino murders: 'More than 200 witchdoctors' arrested
reuters.com/article/ozatp-tanzania-albinos-aids-20110505-idAFJOE74408020110505
Albinos in Tanzania murdered or raped as AIDS "cure"

Attached: India-Hinduism.jpg (3.95 MB, 5013x3752)

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Makes me happy some of you understand.
H theres even the smaller aspect that "news", like any other business, wants to stir the pot just so they can create greater conflicts, which creates better "news", which causes more viewers and clicks and profit
Granted you're right, I just mean to add that it is all done for multiple reasons, maybe one big reason, but many smaller ones as well

Attached: 1541626318251.jpg (47 KB, 607x459)

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Wtf Jow Forums told me he died

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

reading comprehension user, see me after class

Jordan King
Jordan King

If only he had known about /r9k/ he would have realized hes not alone.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Niggers would riot in the street looking for any white person to kill, we NEED to bring back lynch mobs.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Pls

Attached: 1554113730080.jpg (67 KB, 960x825)

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

yeah, fuck that kike
they cant help themselves, just evil, shitty subhumans

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

shhh
I understand why you're posting this, why you behave the way you do, and thus, i forgive you

Attached: 1467114223701.jpg (31 KB, 300x626)

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

kek

Attached: 1532203426520.webm (2.27 MB, 640x480)

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Gay as fuck dude

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

hmm....

Attached: 1514559253207.png (101 KB, 500x583)

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

If you touched me in real life I would beat the shit out of you. No joke.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

tfw when kek outs you as a homosexual on a manchurian squid training forum.

Attached: 1555580654440.jpg (20 KB, 634x625)

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

Maybe you are not his enemy but he might be your enemy. Think.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

no, you wouldn't
I know you would accept a hug
If you did hurt me, I would know it was not your fault, you did not choose your genetics, your mind was always going to vulnerable to such programming
so again, I would forgive you

Attached: 1440303178161.jpg (55 KB, 560x516)

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

Attached: 1541874793569.jpg (102 KB, 600x722)

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Why did he fucking fall? Did he jump or something?

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

A helpful negro aided his descent.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

my god

Attached: 1508464452691.jpg (26 KB, 249x249)

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

woosh.meme

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

This is just one aspect of how (((they))) wish to genocide the White race. They don't want you to be aware or have any defense mechanisms. The critical piece if information of how you can protect yourself is deliberately left out.

They wonder why people call them fake news when they write genocidal articles. There is no doubt they did some malice aforethought when they chose that wording.

It's evil. CBS is evil. They won't even publish a picture of him to humanize him. Just a word, boy.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

They won't even publish a picture of him to humanize him. Just a word, boy.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Attached: 1554612660276.png (74 KB, 720x589)

James Kelly
James Kelly

child who plunged
Typical Euro style reporting. They left out a very important detail, specfically that he was thrown over the railing by some crazed baboon.

Attached: 39001.jpg (196 KB, 900x900)

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Don't worry about it sweetie :)
It's just an innocent oopsie

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

post proof
where is the evidence
your statement requires corroboration

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Raycis child using a black man as cover for plunging from the balcony.

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Attached: file.png (513 KB, 800x450)

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

left out ? this is straight up lying

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

with the way it keeps burning down churches.

Attached: black-church-burned-vote-trimp-NY-Times-Side-by-sideg-wide-now-web-size.jpg (92 KB, 600x375)

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

I thought CBS had some balls. They're just as bad as cucked CNN now.

Attached: download.jpg (14 KB, 300x168)

Adrian James
Adrian James

Even the denizens of Twitter aren't fucking swallowing that bullshit headline in the comments.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Jow Forums told me he died.. Did I get lied to again?

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

sweetie
Fucking kys

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

he isn't sweetiepilled
holy shit you're new as fuck

Attached: 1554477169515.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1024)

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

It is a known fact and a few anons replied in a way that supports it being a known fact, and up until now, no one but you has tried to claim what i said isn't true. I will not waste my time cherry picking specific news articles and statements by popular figures n the right just to prove it to you.
You really fucking think everything on the opposite side is true? That the opposite side doesn't use propaganda? Kill yourself my man, fuckin brainlet and such

Attached: 1554641851528.gif (190 KB, 757x615)

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

hey guys wheres an actual factual literally not metaphorically but unilaterally a picture of the kid?

Attached: 1532503531599.png (143 KB, 625x773)

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

This is legitimately a best case scenario.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

BAN ASSAULT BALCONIES

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit