Child who plunged from Mall of America balcony showing "real signs of recovery"

Thank goodness. Bet he doesn't do that again.

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1119459065997008901

Attached: Capture.jpg (706x606, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV1B2CpAaQ
nypost.com/2019/04/17/more-evidence-shows-mall-of-america-suspect-is-just-a-terrible-person/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He explained he had visited the mall for years, trying to speak to women there, but they rejected him. Aranda said that made him lash out.

JUST

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

So he jumped because the girls wouldn't talk to him?

It's time to start hanging (((journalists))).

These cunts are so dishonest. If it was a white person who threw a niglet off of that, the whole fucking country woulda known

God damn kids, plunging off balconies.
They're almost as bad as "fire" these days, with the way it keeps burning down churches.

>Bet he doesn't do that again
It was a black dude who picked up and threw a white child over a railing you retards. The kid didn't jump.

No, was thrown off the 3rd floor by the rare black incel.

I agree

why did they neglect to mention he was thrown off?

Attached: 1450605696320.jpg (300x296, 18K)

no, the headline clearly states he plunged.

Attached: 1526333549103.jpg (613x640, 109K)

Cool. The guy should get the death penalty, or life as a minimum.

Just put on some tunes and enjoy the ride user

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV1B2CpAaQ

Journalists should be pogromed the hell out

Attached: press.jpg (109x125, 3K)

Why hasn't the footage leaked yet

God you're dumb, that's the point.

inb4 someone reads my ID
god damn it

Attached: 1530131812429.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Attached: Tell it how it isPNG.png (584x144, 16K)

So fucking gay..You should be ashamed!

Someone please teach this kid and his parents to NEVER RELAX. So many lives would be saved if we all could pass this lesson on to loved ones. Based grandma taught me this because hippie mom wouldn't.

Attached: eb41bb65bc9e1ea8be0eafc5f0166b2e.png (352x352, 82K)

that's pretty gay user

Checked faggot kun

If it ain't white, just let it die.

>child who plunged

this makes it sounds as if the child fell and there was no nigger who picked up the boy and threw him over the railings.
the kikes should be burned.

Attached: 1546075333095.jpg (497x427, 44K)

God damn, Mark Dice

Attached: 360830C1-D335-431A-ACA4-41B7DC623156.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

You know headlines this pop up, news avoiding mentioning certain aspects of stories, and Jow Forums points them out and such
however is the inversion of this method not also happening?
as in, certain stories are exaggerated, maybe even fake details added, to add outrage? does the (((news))) not play both sides in this manner? It seems obvious the answer is yes, of course, yet on Jow Forums you never see people point out the latter i mentioned. In fact threads pop up which accept the outrage, which do not question the story, as long as the story supports what the general, average, habitual Jow Forums poster/lurker believes.
you other guys have noticed this, right?

Attached: 1548795402661.png (645x773, 11K)

>child who plunged
seriously, fuck the lugenpresse

STFU FAG

fuck off, faggot kike

>Rare black incel

In majority white areas this is more common than you think. Lots of nerdy ass Black guys who grew up playing yugioh and watching dbz. Usualĺy when they drop all the kid shit, go to college, and get a job they dig themselves out. Don't take the incel pill, anons.

STOP IT

Attached: 1509403142456.png (349x491, 203K)

That's a nice bottle of joy you got there gorilla. Mind if I overdose on it while the leaf fucks his dog legally.

Attached: 1555646128678.jpg (720x1280, 379K)

Not the hero we need but the one we deserve.

I was just asking user, chill, god damn

Attached: 1547707609156.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Let's turn into a racist now.

we all know what you were doing, you just cant help yourselves

>going to the masjid of ameristan

Attached: 35684678.jpg (640x638, 54K)

Attached: 1553621458102.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Confirmation bias is the term you're looking for and yes.

Yeah, pretty much, as far as I've seen there wasnt even any pictures of the kid, but every Jow Forums post is:
>aryan child with pure bavarian phenotype and white separatist sympathies

I'm not doing anything, I'm not your enemy, whatever triggered your kneejerk reaction to instantly label me as a kike or shill or whatever, it's sad. You really should re-think having such instant kneejerk reaction programming to posts. What I described does happen, and not just with the media, popular youtube figures and other people also try it. It is a fight for your loyalty by manipulation. Everything you read or hear from someone else, in general or just politics, usually question it, ask yourself, is this the truth? Dig deep & make sure before you incorporate it into your programming and personality. Don't fall for propaganda from anyone, it may be hard, you may want to be lazy, see something that supports your views and go "yeah this is 100% true, because my views support it, this is what I expect, I want to believe this is true so i will, it's just easier and reinforces my beliefs"

Attached: 1507190329565.jpg (484x497, 35K)

this is another one, WTF.
is this guy a somali muslim too?.. is there any chance of these being reactions to the fake news video of young girls giving praise to tarrant?

if our children are not safe, then the ONLY option is to establish an ethnostate.

Attached: 35683568.jpg (731x630, 33K)

there were pictures. He was white with blonde hair.

When it's the reverse and something is over exaggerated it's usually done to make people pity a minority like with the injun who claimed he was victimized by a Covington boy for looking at him

Link a story with a picture. There were threads with images of a white child next to the perpetrator, but that's literally 10 seconds in ms paint

Yeah, thanks.
Although I think it may be more than that which drives the behavior, more elements to it. The person is not only biased, but there is some sort of...well permanent change in the person. To the point no matter what you say, they remain blind. I truly wish there was a way to fix them so that they would look at everything just a little bit closer, inspect it just a little bit more on their own.

Attached: 1555749952137.png (517x476, 38K)

A nigger incel threw a temper tantrum and shoved a child off a balcony

this racist(future racist) got what he deserved

t. american kool

Yes that happens, but certain media uses headlines and stories which make you pity whites. I think deep down some (maybe very few I suppose) know it is propaganda, distorted, yet feel that because of the current situation it is justified and needed, so for the great good they push it and run with it.

Attached: 1551068488899.gif (638x646, 3.93M)

Niggers can do any crime and not get a headline that mentions they are niggers. I thought this workd was a tragedy but it's actually a comedy.

This shit happens all the time. Media doesn't report it. It's nothing new and it's not because of some fucking video.

This isn't something that "pops up". The only place you will ever hear the details of a black on white hate crime outside of investigating into it yourself is maybe local news.

The inversion is mainstream media inciting riots with their lying about the gentle giants who strong arm rob shop clerks but "hands up don't shoot" and sheeeit! I don't know if your trying to excuse something or what but you have to admit you're kinda the one being a cunt here.

> kid at mall with mommy
>wild sand nigger appears from a sea of sand niggers and throws him over balcony
>Slowly recover but will always have a bad limp and pain for the rest of his life
>After living with pain for 15 years he's all grown up and instead of taking pain killers he kills 2 Muslims 4 times a day every time the pain gets severe.

Deshawn aranda isn’t somali

wow
it is true that american news agency are all faggots

We can't fuck dogs, we can only have them lick our dicks, or vice versa. No penetration allowed

>This isn't something that "pops up"
Fox News and local news and popular alt-right figures do such things. So yes, it does pop up. Pointing out this behavior on Jow Forums is not me being a cunt, it is just in the hopes that I'm not alone and that some lurker reading might change the way they view things.

Attached: 1519176811555.png (554x439, 146K)

Just twist some words around and western media is able to get the black dude off the narative. Wow.

>isn’t somali
They're all niggers.

Based.

Wow even the mutt kids are fucking schizos.
Did he think he's jumping in a pool or what?

Attached: 1551718686873.jpg (457x550, 36K)

>No penetration allowed
So the dog can't penetrate you? If not, what if you're dog starts raping you? Can you press charges?

update he may just be a "terrible person" as opposed to a...

nypost.com/2019/04/17/more-evidence-shows-mall-of-america-suspect-is-just-a-terrible-person/

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-081020_Chrome.jpg (1055x1755, 507K)

heh, faggot

So should the kike who wrote that headline

Oh shit, it happened over by Clark's? Guess I never thought to figure out where it happened. Used to work at the mall. You would not be surprised by all the foreignors visiting who clearly do not shower.

I also enjoyed how Asians will constantly ridicule their fat family members in front of strangers for being fat.

Attached: 1530965643857.jpg (466x550, 19K)

Jew

Attached: 20180925_021356.jpg (190x278, 14K)

Nice, needs more mutt features.

had the nigger thrown a full grown man instead
of a little boy, white, i'd believe the incel shit. he
threw the future of the white race by hurting that
boy, that's called a hate crime of race.

Gas yourself, faggot. Reverse the races and apply your wall of kike horseshit text and see that you will hang with the rest. It won't be long.

yawn
show me the white people throwing niglets off shit, ill wait.
also, i didnt read all that bullshit
>flag

Attached: 1547957742086.jpg (1716x1286, 715K)

So, does anyone have proof the kid was white? I was at the mall of America about 2 years ago, and it was basically indistinguishable from Mogadishu

Wow, so he shouldn't haven even been on the streets prior to this incident.

>That’s when [Aranda] got up and he said, ‘I know what you just said. You said that I smell like s—t.’ And he picked up a plate and cracked him in the head with it.

>After attacking the customer, Aranda rifled through his backpack and whipped out a knife, according to Granlund. And he went to go stab the guy. And the guy was thankfully so thin that he was able to dodge [the blows]. He did it about four or five times. Aranda then started running around the eatery with the knife, shouting, “Someone’s gonna die,” as patrons ran for cover, the woman said.

>Police were called to the scene and Aranda was charged with assault, aggravated assault, theft and battery, records show.

>Ultimately, Aranda pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 18 months of court supervision.

>Aranda, a Minnesota resident who was twice convicted for assaults at the Mall of America in 2015, had admitted to investigators that he went to the mall on Friday “looking for someone to kill.”

>Aranda allegedly hurled the boy nearly 40 feet off the balcony to the first-floor, leaving the child with life-threatening injuries, including massive head trauma and broken bones.

It doesn't matter what flag you use, youre just so easy to spot
You cant even help it

Yes. The media including social media is focused almost exclusively on divide and conquer reporting. Staged events and false flags help with the manipulation

>plunged
>thrown

Incel rage strikes again. Is it time to legalize prostitution so this doesn't happen in the future?

Prostitutes don't fuck blacks either even the black ones. Guess that makes even prostitutes smarter than "bbc" cucks.

>is the inversion of this method not also happening? as in, certain stories are exaggerated, maybe even fake details added, to add outrage?
Yes, this is literally what happens when the races are reversed. It never happens when a White is the victim of black violence
>yet on Jow Forums you never see people point out the latter i mentioned
yes you do, that’s literally what this thread is. What’s going on user? You’re not...retarded, are you?

>me: hey guys just in general dont fall for ANY propaganda or lies, always make sure the shit you're looking at is backed by facts and is the truth
>faggot retards: HURR DURR FUG YOU SHILL XDDDD
subhuman brainlet scum like you should be removed.
likely birthed from genetic trash, disgusting

Attached: 1518665721967.png (321x321, 12K)

like what stories are made up or exaggerated to make you pity whites ???

do you have some examples to share?

Attached: 1494384226014.png (720x640, 711K)

......jew mad, m8?

just disgusted by your minds

Attached: 1555405999272.png (801x880, 582K)

answer this question and stop with jewcel rage deflection

Attached: 1494333791533.jpg (792x1018, 395K)

i can obviously tell bias in a story.
the fact is, 99% of the time, a story is worded like this. not in the white mans favor
please, show me a legitimate article where the opposite is true

Attached: whiteamerican.jpg (336x689, 18K)

>hey guys, just ignore the clear double standard in reporting interracial violence. The media always paints deliberate murder of black children by White men as accidental, this is no big deal

Jesus Christ, stop posting your standard issue dated reaction pics with every paragraph-long post.
Literally never seen this behaviour on Jow Forums before, which leads me to believe you haven't been here all too long.

The media is the enemy of the people and must be dealt with

Attached: 20190420_074132.png (893x470, 669K)

Let's be honest here, when you're thrown you're kinda plunging. The line's very thin

You must not be American if you think that happens.

pity white was just something i used because i wanted to invert the current OP
in reality most headlines i am speaking of are things related to refugees, muslims, Trumps actions, things of that nature, just literally exaggerated stories and lies, but made by the right instead of the left
Jow Forums cannot accept both sides do it, yes one side does it more at the moment, dominates it, that side being the left, but the right also does it
yet the majority of Jow Forums accepts everything said as fact
as another user said, confirmation bias runs rampant on Jow Forums

Attached: 1459517118925.jpg (400x400, 5K)

What's with all these kids jumping off mall balconies. Shazam should be banned.

But they've reported he was dead a few days ago.

Is American medicine that good? No wonder they pay $100k for an aspirin prescription

I bet he avoids blacks for the rest of his life

Attached: 1554076647670.jpg (223x226, 6K)

>how did his id know

>memeflag
>retard
Yup, checks out

>zero examples
>mAw2fag5