BASED TOMMY

how will they stop him now?, absolute fucking madman.
is it illegal to drive a bus with TV screens on the side? no..
tommy is UNTOUCHABLE now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1s5CMheKrt8

thinking of donating $4k strayabux towards the bus fund now..

Attached: 358635683568.jpg (924x924, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tommy is underestimating the costs a little bit.
those screens and the bus windows are ABSOLUTELY going to need bullet/rock proof glass.

Fuck this Zionist shill.

go back to lakemba or roxbugh park achmed.

Toilet Paper news?

Attached: 1524089105221.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

imagen being such a faggot you need to hoax being on joe woghans podcast. tommy and op are faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-20 George Webb.png (246x138, 96K)

take your meme flag off mehmet.

he just can't stop asking for money can he.

not too sure what to make of old Tommy desu

Keep sucking Schlomo's circumcised prick zioshill.

Has this cunt once ever mentioned The Kalergi Plan? Has this cunt ever mentioned the recipients of the Charlemagne Prize?

lol Just noticed that

he’s a zionist shill like most of Joe’s pre-approved guests

Joe Rogan has every ‘paid for’ Zionist shill on his website. Basically every right wing media personality I suspect is CIA is shilling on Rogans show with his blessing. This further leads me to believe Joe is cia.

When you see giant printed graphics and promotional buses you know he's getting big shekels from hidden figures with hook noses. Just like that other anti-Muslim fag Milo.

i already donated $2,000 to tommys family while he was in prison, probably donating another $4000 for the bus.

i think it goes to a good cause.
there is literally going to be a bus driving around england with screens on the side, calling out corrupt marxist politicians, the fake news media and muzzie rape gangs... that is priceless.

Tommy has found a way to waste huge amounts of money, this vehicle will need constant protection, qualified driver, and expensive parking
>nice idea in theory

joe would never have tommy on (because he knows it would interfere with the UFCs 'activities' in the middle east)... every time tommy has been mentioned, joe pretends to not know who he is, and changes the subject.

around the time tommy was in prison, joe was specifically asking guests before every episode to not mention tommy.

Attached: 2B02B897-593D-469F-9683-CB6C12802E63.png (840x911, 803K)

I love both Joe Rogan and Tommy Robinson. Tommy Robinson is a hero. Some people believe that he works with Jews, but I know that it's bullshit.

Attached: Financed by Israel.jpg (480x360, 37K)

I want to belive.

I hope he is /ourguy/, I mean even if he his controlled by Zionists, what exactly is thier plan?

can anyone spell this out for me?

what will Tommy achieve for the zionists or is he just making money for them?
I dont really get it

>he’s a zionist shill like most of Joe’s pre-approved guests
Poof? You guys keep saying that Tommy Robinson works with Jews. I have yet to see any proof of this. Show us the proof, or shut up!

Attached: Ezra Levant.jpg (680x365, 42K)

You could cut out the middle man and just give it directly to your local Jewish community.

joe rogan sucks, but tommy rules.
pretending to have israeli connections and zionist views is just a strategic way to piss the muslims off.

He's gonna need a bulletproof face too

>even if he his controlled by Zionists,
Again, show us the proof. I call bullshit. Tommy Robinson is NOT a Zionist, nor is he controlled by Jews.

Attached: Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon Mossad.png (713x949, 1.24M)

Zionists are trying to trigger war with Iran so they infiltrate nationalist movements with jewish shills to sway them towards hating muslim countries instead of Israel.

is that it?
>hate islam
therefore
>support Israel
???

pretty fucking weak psy-op if you ask me. lel

how about fuck Israel and fuck Islam. simple

>pretending to have israeli connections and zionist views is just a strategic way to piss the muslims off.
Exactly. Tommy Robinson is NOT a Jewish shill. He's our guy.

itll probably arrive to one shit hole town, get bricked and then he'll ask for more money, which you'll give to his "cause"

see

>what will Tommy achieve for the zionists
Whites and Muslims fighting while the Jew laughs all the way to the bank. It's not rocket science.

The plan is to use agents like Tommy to promote realism about muslims so we won't care when they genocide the Palestinians, it will be carefully controlled and won't make any difference to the genocide of native europeans in the long run

fuck off Tommy Zion you kike R A T

>Tommy Robinson is a hero.
Yes, Tommy Robinson is a hero. He does not work for Jews.

Attached: Israel Defense Forces 1.png (368x453, 253K)

oh ok, but we are going to have to fight the Muslims either way aren't we?

I guess Tommy just accelerates that process.
sad
lol

he's a loser and losers support him because like him they are losers too

Rabble rouse. Tommy Robinson is an attempt for kikes to control both sides of the conversation.

Conservatism exists in the establishment kikes eyes to provide soft resistance and inevitable failure against the left wing.

Tommy Robinson is an actor to lead conservatives nationalist types towards certain destruction.

7s confirm.

Attached: 834B30C9-AF6F-45FB-B886-D8F58722077B.png (400x225, 153K)

Anyone who accuses Tommy Robinson of working for Jews is a lying son of a bitch. Prove it!

Attached: Ezra Levant & Tommy Robinson.jpg (720x340, 29K)

the plot thickens.
makes sense actually.. many angles, many agendas.

well fuck Tommy Robinson I guess

This guy is a Zionist Jew shill, no real nationalist would support him.

Tommy Robinson types should be the enemies under the biggest scrutiny. They are the most dangerous because they pretend to be your ally and they have big dollars behind them trying to push that perspective.

>I mean even if he his controlled by Zionists, what exactly is thier plan?
The best way to control the opposition to lead it yourself

t. Tommy "it's the Muslims" Robinson

Attached: 1555235497185.jpg (822x562, 86K)

Fuck off back to melbourne Muhammed

Tommy Robinson is a working class hero. Until someone shows me proof that he works for Jews, he is a hero.

Attached: Tommy Robinson Pro-Israel.jpg (332x588, 47K)

Im genuinely asking for a friend.
Haven't been following the whole shit show for months now... got board, tuned out when he started banging on about 'muh civic nationalism'

I'm certainly not shilling for Tommy

Islamic refugees are harmful for society but always remember (((who))) brought them here.
It’s such a vile tactic, Jews have zero limits.
The enemy is the Zionist governments who control the borders. Never forget that.

It doesn't mean that supporting Tommy in the short term is a bad idea, we need to hijack their vehicle

agreed. I just wasn't sure how Tommy fitted in to all that because people hate muslims anyway, bus or no bus

really?
the one guy who gives his freedom, puts his families life at risk, and goes to prison for calling out paki rape gangs in england? is one of our biggest enemies?

where do you live? california?, have you ever even met a muslim?

NICE
I
C
E

Sorry m8 i hope this thread opened your eyes

Tommy supports jews, but so far he's the best we got.
As we say in me country: You have to cook from what you have

Attached: vvv.jpg (1332x1233, 238K)

also agree, thats kinda of what I meant earlier.
even a shill can be useful aslong as you watch him carefully and terminate him once his use has been for filled.

can't we just let him drive his dumb bus around but also call him a zionist, explain zionism to normies etc.

who knows, I just want to live in a nation with out jews and muslims, lads
is it really too much to ask

You retard Muslims will always go after the jews why do you think they are trying to accelerate the race war? because even if it happens whose side do you think the jews will take?
>People who buy alcohol one of the biggest industries in the worlds
>The people who don't spend as much money
The Jews are shifty but they know their customers

yes It has, thanks.
I knew a bit but couldn't link it all together so cheers Bros

That's gonna cost a big TV loicense

Oi Tommy wee MIG lad fork over the jellied eel and spotted dick ffs wanker and pass the charlie it's time for birds and footy oi oi oi

S A G E
A
G
E

Attached: now-look-at-this-bait.png (500x350, 26K)

How about fuck both niggercunt
The guy uses zionism as a shield you brainlet

The EDL was financed by a rich jew, the zionists want all nationalism to be zionist, self preservation I guess, the zio nationalists even if they take control by definition won't rid your nation of the satanic bankers.
Nick Griffin of the BNP talks about how they were approached by zio money interests, he's a good guy
Tommy may yet inspire our next leader who will mature and see through the zio influence, I always think we have to support people when they do good stuff and oppose them when they do bad stuff, simple really

This. Tommy Robinson is not even a nationalist or very "right wing" at all. He's just a Mulsim basher and controlled op Zionist shill.

Hi Mohammad or is it muhammad or moohamad? You're all called that at some point

>I always think we have to support people when they do good stuff and oppose them when they do bad stuff, simple really

yes, this

This. The EDL is Zionist controlled opposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM

> Coping this hard
The guy has been a Zionist since day one.
He rejects White nationalism while supporting Jewish nationalism.
This is you WN always fucking fail!
You fall head over heels for the most obvious controlled oposition shills ever.

You are an idiot or a shill yourself

He did. And the NWO

>ID
>t.Jew

Attached: 1501111548308.jpg (508x504, 84K)

Hahaha a nazbol flag larping as if he is Jow Forums hahahahaha

You are obviously islamic and cant handle the guy targets islam

You retards actually think someone can get mainstream support while attacking jews? While the mainstream media is a zionist apparatus? Fucking cry more that islam is as much of a cancer as they are dumb shits

Yes when fighting the Jew its important to argue within the parameters of acceptable political discourse that the Jews have set up. Jews have made antisemitism too hot to handle so better to attack Jew-approved targets like Islam.

The only way to beat this Jewish system is to uphold the taboo on criticizing Jews.

>Jews have made antisemitism too hot to handle so better to attack Jew-approved targets like Islam.
>The only way to beat this Jewish system is to uphold the taboo on criticizing Jews.

Nice shilling brah

Attached: thehands.png (600x600, 112K)

>pls dont target islam
kek

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.!.!!.-

bumping for the based bus of justice.

They won't because it's divide and conquer bullshit and if you had half a brain cell you'd instantly see it as such. The jidf shill here to make themselves seem more far reaching than they actually are as a way to prevent pockets of resistance of them joining hands and actually getting something done.