China executes 22 year old Croatian woman who was convicted of drug smuggling

China executes 22 year old Croatian woman who was convicted of drug smuggling

Attached: Frttedff244.jpg (410x982, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Tarrant was right all along

And nothing of value was lost.

>Croatian
>drug smuggler
nothing of value was lost

Is she retarded? Why would she do that?

Based, fuck druggies

Wait a minute, didn't I see this post before?

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.

>I'm a woman they'll let me blame a man and go home teehee

sucks to suck

All drug users deserved to be killed. Good work China.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

True

Attached: 1535750757311s.jpg (112x104, 2K)

based and redpilled

Harsh, but you are subject to thier laws -- don't think you are getting some special treatment because you're a cute little Euro.

Source? Fuck you newfag

She's a cool wine aunt with a suspicious amount of money

Daily reminder: China is an authoritarian fascist state.

ustase facist is dead. go serbia!

1) Repost
2) Fake
3) Gay

- gib sources or gtfo
- croatian

You are an Alpine Croat stfu

What I meant to say:

- croatian media is reporting nothing about this

Can't find any source for it, fake news

The archive from 6days ago shows this post in the same thread on pol and r9k

This is some glow in the dark shit

Attached: 1555751455504m.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

If someone does not know in 2019 that the Chinese do not fuck around they are asking to be executed. We are talking about a group of people who have no empathy by today's standards. They have spent years killing their own infants and cooking dogs alive.

This dumb bitch thought to fuck with their laws. Honestly nothing of value was lost the Croatian gene pool just got stronger.

Attached: 85869525.jpg (640x584, 59K)

China is an evil communist empire a totalitarian regime that must be destroyed before it gets strong enough to take over the planet. Yous sick stupid fucks that think this is ok you are commies

Don't smuggle drugs into Asian countries. They will fuck your shit up.

cool, maybe the west will finally grow some balls and start executing them when they smuggle their fentanyl into the west. and maybe pigs will fly and jews will leave hollywood.

How did she get caught? Shouldn't drug smuggling be pretty easy?

>maybe the west will finally grow some balls and start executing them when they smuggle their fentanyl into the west.
Why would they do that? The Jews want Whites hooked on drugs.

The same bullshit thread with the same picture.

She didn't cause it never happened. You people are retarded.

all druggies must die

based chyna

>there are consequences for criminal actions

Attached: 1555069175674.png (772x616, 346K)

fucking chingchongs reeee

based chinks

2 wongs don’t make an alt right. China is fucked up, public mass executions by garrotte in sports stadiums then the organ harvesting trucks come to enrich the plutocrats pets in office. Money is the plutocracies power, did you think it didn’t speak Chinese?
Also I’m not into executing any 22 year fuckable white looking women. It’s just a waste of resources. One of you could have bred her (I’m too good looking for that chick).
>accelerationism
Look in the catalogue here for the origional plan, here’s a recap I came up with accelerationism originally. It’s taken on a life of its own but the original plan is to use the enemies own strength against him. We have too little in the way of resources but the plutocracies power is human weakness, their slaves are weak and predictable and we can use them as buttons and levers to derail their precious timetable, a timetable that must terrify them already. We can really do it too, us, here, with our scant resources, we can change the course of human history and development for real. That’s what people wanted instead of the blackpill, now you have it - ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? - so now we will give our people the acceleration pill instead, it’s 70% faster guaranteed and ends with no sledging just an empire of peace through strength that lasts for a thousand years. Every generation of everything alive has fought for its survival until the boomers, until the great negativity in the shadows that poisoned us with its mind virus & imagery. Their illusions, Fiat (fake) cash and media (fake reality) are there to corrupt and divert our strength. They used us against us. Now we strike back.
Heil victory.

Attached: 444C6E7E-4E78-4D4D-89EC-A134F140059F.jpg (238x212, 14K)

Yes

They should’ve bred her to death

Fake news.

No shit. Look at all these morons seriously replying to a shitty one line OP with no links and a stupid unrelated picture.

Attached: gary_coleman_mug_shot.jpg (485x370, 48K)

If you find yourself going to China (don't) make 100% sure you are clean of ANY drugs in your system. I was in Shenzhen a few years ago, at a bar. There were about 15 people in there, almost all Americans or British. This Chinese guy walks up to me asking if I wanted to buy some hash, speaking really good english. I said "Sorry man, I don't do drugs". He keeps pressing the issue..finally I said "I am going to call the police". This dude pulls a pipe out of his pocket, holds it up and starts smoking it. I immedately pulled my phone out and started filming him and he flipped out. Right then 8 police suited and booted come flying through the door screaming "EVERYONE GET IN LINE NOW". They drug tested every single person there literally at gunpoint. They took one of the guys away in handcuffs, who knows what happened to him. The guy offering me drugs was a cop and pissed I didn't take the bait, so he tried to just set me up by me being in vicinity of him smoking whatever he was smoking. What a hellhole.

>EVERYONE GET IN LINE NOW
Do you speak chink then? Cause they don't speak English.

Huh? Based

I didn't but my friend with me did.

ye but that story is literaly made up, and nonwhites should not be allowed to execute whites no matter what. white degenerate roastie is still worth ten times more chinks

As it should be.

Hahahah

>country is notorious for executing criminals for drug related offenses
>smuggle drugs into it
>get executed
wooooooooooow

Also on a side note Jackie Chan moved back to China a few years ago and shilled hard for the communists and hated on America until they caught his son with weed and wanted to put him in a firing squad so he bribed him out and fled back here.

based and redpilled, fuck drug users, especially if they are retarded enough to do it in china

communism doesn't wo-

good

Good

>expecting a woman to be aware of the rules and assuming they apply to herself

German autism.

>pigtails

Incel : The Post

This right here. She thought she was in the west, where we call women men's equals, but we give them a safety net. Just blame a man and you're free too go ma'am.

>Oh you robbed a bank? Well a woman would never do that on her own, so you were probably under the spell of a manipulative man.
>Oh you starved and beat your children? Well there was a man in the house so you were probably terrified of him and obeying his orders.
>etc

its literaly fake story, are you like braindead? this place average IQ has to be like 80 or something wtf.. this is insane

Shouldnt have been smuggling drugs

chised and chidpilled

we should execute every chink in our nations too
they do nothing but sell drugs and commit crime

They do the same thing in our countries.
We should kill all the chinks.

how many more times are they gonna execute her?
how do they bring her back to life for the next execution?

Attached: 1553417491376.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Go to part of the world that executes drug dealers and deal drugs when you could just deal drugs in a place with lax drug laws.
Yes she is definitely retarded.
I don't think they pay more for drugs or anything like that but it would have to be a lot more to make sense.