Are White Women Evil?

>Sickening moment woman is caught on surveillance footage dumping seven newborn puppies in the trash in the 90F Coachella heat

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6943595/Sickening-moment-woman-caught-surveillance-footage-dumping-seven-newborn-puppies-trash.html

Attached: sjhfoiwajfgej.png (397x598, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384?fbclid=IwAR3hyqHo58s5f4tHFOSskP7s4PS7qoYATFqxCCW4Ob3bCzlINcyxeS7RUM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a spic. Did they catch the cunt?

cut her fucking head off

i don't really care but you should at least have the balls to kill them ethically

no that pale red haired bitch does not look hispanic, stop being a pussy trying to blame everything on us

not white

wouldn't it be easier to give away puppies than leave them for dead?

I dont like dogs that much. We have something like 5 million strays anyway

last time this happened Jow Forums tracked the cunt down. let's see if history repeats itself

>jeep
Never trust anyone with a Jeep. It’s the newest way to tell if someone is mentally unhinged.

Also were they pitbull puppies?

Implying that you spics don't die your hair red to look "sexy"

>mfw they were pitbulls

Attached: finnadab.jpg (453x604, 44K)

that's not natural red hair you faggot and usually only spics dye their hair that god awful red.

were they sick? parvo? im not clicking your bullshit and generating ad revenue. learn to make a OP and post the news story TL;DR faggot.

maximum cope from amerilard

also the article doesn't mention her race so you can basically guarantee she's a minority of some kind.

look at the pic they look like small shit breeds or like a corgi mix

definitely

Attached: first date ideas.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

hey this whole "fuck all white women" angle seems pretty good for fucking with white men and undermining them.

thanks OP I'm going to use this.

Nope, terrier mixed

Yes without a BLACK BVLL to mount her everyday white women go crazy.

I remember that story. it was so sad. that girl didnt deserve all the hate she got. she was doing the right thing in the middle of bfe with no vets, no way to carbon monoxide them either. they drowned quickly.

RIP diseased and dying puppers.

what a fucking cunt.
she's from California. dyed red hair, and the media failed to comment on her race the chances of this not being a spic are ridiculously low. the chances of her being white, even lower.

I don't care about the mix. Every breed has pitbulls.

no giving away puppies takes effort and communication with other people.

Whatever that is, its evil and needs to be put down. We don't pretend shit isn't evil if white people do it. Behead the bitch.

Bashing their head with a hammer would've been kinder than what that whore did.

why record it? why not snap neck/decapitate?

Didn't mention race = not white. Most likely

white women are satanic

>drowning is peaceful and takes less than 5mins
>bashing a living creatures skull in until their eyes pop out of their skulls from the pressure, brain being made into mush from repeated blows, being left to bleed out for 15minutes

you sound like the whore here shitskin, your race is showing nigger

she didnt record it retard. somebody else did. go look the story up. it happened in europe in the middle of nowhere.

Here's a sob story for you.
It does start with me saying "a friend of a friend" but I've met the dog and he's god damn precious.
His name is Bonk. He's named this because when he came to his new owners; my friends brother in law, he was on their porch having a seizure which caused his eyes to erupt in his skull.
He was also abandoned on a 90 degree day.

Fuck this cunt, Find the bitch and throw her in the oven so she knows how it feels.

white women are evil. Yes.

Facts.

yes so why record it, friend or otherwise? why not decapitate or snap neck?

Kill puppies and libs loose their minds, but kill a human baby and they don't care.

WTF is this?! What a cunt!

why did you take a shit this morning? why is the sky blue? why do niggers have to ruin everything? why is OP a faggot? why are (((they))) genociding white people? who knows

not saying its right but its pretty tame compared to what happens to doggos elswhere in the world....yet we dont hear a peep about that.

Worse things have happened than throwing out some fucking dogs. There are women who literally throw out their fucking newborn babies (Black) usually as a last resort to erase the evidence of her being blacked

asphyxiation is way more painful than instantaneous death by blunt object. it takes one swing of a sledge hammer and about 13 pounds of pressure to crush a human skull. dogs can't be much more than that.

she deserved it

that's the last cunt Jow Forums tracked down for drowning puppies in rivers MULTIPLE TIMES and laughing about it. cops eventually were forced to do something about it because Jow Forumsacks told them if they didn't take her in someone was going to take her out.

Canine skulls are thicker than human skulls.

>t. NetGeo - The Domestic Dog documentary #TMYK

DELETE

I guess it better than a chink boiling a dog alive and actively pushing it back into the pot as it tries to escape... Maybe they would have starved otherwise. idk

I thought liberals were into after birth abortions

Attached: 1519180213914.jpg (1024x530, 81K)

Hey , you're fucking retarded. They're puppies not dogs.

Good. Mission accomplished.

Attached: Slow Smirk.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

It's more about having something fucked with your head to be so casual, then realizing these people are everywhere.

>can't be much more than that
i know they are thicker than human skulls but it can't be much more than 13 pounds i would say probably 25 or at the most 30 but i'm not degenerate enough to go smashing doggo skulls to find out.

You all understand those are dogs, not the Disney cartoon characters your parents forced you to watch instead of raising you, right?

not being able to empathize with animals is the first sign of being a sociopath. in the west it was said you could tell the character of a man by how he treated his horse not by how he treated his wife.

I don't agree.
I don't agree here either. iirc some cuck posted her vids she uploaded to faceberg and went peta because she threw those puppies in the river while her friend recording made jokes and laughed. the girl chuckled once solemnly before remaining quiet. parvo can stay in concrete for 5 years. multiple litters can get it if the areas not treated, but these rural hicks wouldnt even have access to, or the money for, the chemicals to treat their kennel / yard with.

city fags always misunderstand kindness and compassion from the hill folk for cruelty, but nobodsy will go kill their own cow/deer/chicken/rabbit/pig.

It's a spic

No,its not. They aren't sentient , and, we eat animals

Also this I really was too skeeved to watch this woman killing puppies but now watching it they are small enough she can hold them in one hand. it would've been more humane to sledge hammer them which still would've been pretty disgusting imo but more humane than drowning them

looks like a duck, lives where ducks live, probably is a duck

Attached: wetback.jpg (306x556, 24K)

Tfw I can't talk shit about the Chinks anymore because these beasts walk amongs us.

>she should've smashed their heads in 1 by 1 with a giant sledge hammer
>>I wouldnt do it
, but thats what somebody else should do
wat

This. She no speak english

that's why sons of sam went around killing small animals when they were children torturing turtles for fun right?
has either never owned a dog, spent much time around animals or is an actual sociopath. You don't think animals can perceive or feel pain? you don't think animals can perceive or feel love? when you smack a dog and it becomes hand shy is that not evidence it remembers the pain inflicted from when it was hurt?

I wouldn't just go around doing it for fun nor would i go laughing about throwing puppies into a river like that psycho in the video, if i had no other way to put them down and was absolutely forced to make a decision between my life and theirs i would pick killing them with a sledgehammer over throwing them in a river. psychologically more scarring to the one who swings the hammer but less painful for the pups who have to go.

bruh thats wrong. the very definition of sentient fits squids and octopai, dogs and horse, cats and dolphins...etc...Plants even have short term memory according to some german scientists in France who proved some plants can remember being put on their side after being immediately frozen and then thawed out, and even some plants/fungai have longer memories.

A parrot has the intelligence of a 6 year old in Utah and a Blue heeler in australia has the intelligence of a 6 year old, and a aus shepherd in new zealand is being studied by 3 researchers for being the planets smartest mammal besides a 9 year old human allegedly

>TLDR
>The Pill makes women incapable of human empathy

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384?fbclid=IwAR3hyqHo58s5f4tHFOSskP7s4PS7qoYATFqxCCW4Ob3bCzlINcyxeS7RUM0

Bleeding heat dog lovers are such fucking faggots

shut up stupid mutt

nigga ive drowned before being sucked into a sinkhole and then revived

drowning is peaceful af after your lungs fill up and you start to sink

Anyone who harms dogs should be executed.

Attached: 1544024661798.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

>nigga not nigger
opinion discarded

this whole thread has enough feels as it is can we NOT fucking add to it but posting shit like this.

>drowning is peaceful

Fuckin lmao, it's literally one of the most painful and terrifying ways to die you absolute mong.

guess ur getting the rope for swatting ur dog

oh im sorry have you drowned before? no? then stuf you dont know fucking shit

You really are going to push ideas Jewish doctors formulated?
I owned horses, dogs, cats chickens,ducks,geese,sugars gliders. and more..fucking type all day of the animals I owned.
I seen cats eat their own kittens, I seen dogs kill their own puppies. I've seen rooster rape hens to death. Dude, they don't even care about their own species. No sentience . The emotion you are mistaking the interpretation of your emotions for animals having emotion

>what women do when nobody is looking.

Even your id is Fat

Attached: 3EE9B46A-4BDC-4A74-AA7F-C21E97E80BB5.jpg (658x1068, 720K)

No, they changed the definition for animal rights advocacy groups, sentience is to have subjective opinions . Animals are incapable of subjective thought

She was smiling

>lower intelligence animals dont have the same moral code a higher specieis of animal created 3,000 years ago after going through 500million years of evolution
you're calling other people ignorant? kek

>changing the definition of a word to fit a narrative
(((where have we seen this before)))

>senpai in ID
>nigga not nigger
I'm starting to wonder if this is proof niggers aren't sentient he's admitting to feeling nothing as he died in one of the most painful ways possible.

Dude, k-9's evolved before us, according to your own explanation, they should be the higher species

Attached: expression.png (437x506, 233K)

>f.a.m fucking word filter faggots.

Well, people care more about animal then other people, so it would make sense jews were behind it

thats not how evolution works, and I didn't say thats how it works. if you took that as an implication then thats on you

Lets dox this bitch

I had my niece catch a stray cat that hung around in my backyard and put the thing in a pet taxi until I could call animal control to pick it up the next day.
I seriously thought about drowning it in a tote filled with water but I then changed my mind.
I got into my first car crash the following day and joked with my family that the cat got her revenge by sending a car to crash into me.

Read what you typed, that's exactly what you said, you manipulative kike

no i didnt...is this proof inbred hicks on the 4chainz cant into reading comprehension? I said once your lungs fill with water and you start to sink its peaceful af. fear is fucking normal. ive seen it in the eyes of countless people I've watched die (and animals). It's natural. Pain is differen';t and is subjective experience.

if they were pitbulls she was doing gods work

Kill that evil cunt. Drown her

Them waking amongst us does not make them us. Fuck that. I’m not a cruel subhuman. Chinks deserve all the hate.

Koko wasn't incapable of subjective thought, neither are dolphins, and i know if you put a steak down in front of my dog or a bowl of kibbles she'll pick the steak every time. She has specific barks for greeting different family members. She knows when she rides to florida w my dad exactly what exit her favorite swimming hole is at even though we live in NY and the swimming hole is in SC.

Fine, then do it right. End it’s life swiftly. Don’t throw it into a damn trash bin while it’s still kicking.

That's a 100% mexican cunt