Despite raising their black baby from infancy...

Despite raising their black baby from infancy, this nignog denounced his parents for their whiteness right after high school. Instant black pill. Only adopt white babies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-061204_Twitter.jpg (718x952, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/
twitter.com/Outdoorgirl724/status/1119561445237305345
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Toll paid?

directly the result of the MSM and politically supported racism against whites. it's like these people are fucking retarded like Don Lemon the fucking race baiting faggot

Justice served

Attached: 7E262B88-1D3C-4A1E-B6E2-50E6549685D5.jpg (707x707, 96K)

Kek, parents got what they deserved

Not in full, just a downpayment. It will be paid in full when the nigger breaks into his home and bashes his skull in with a claw hammer whilst he is in a deep slumber.

I like how this lady felt the need to talk about personal matters for twitter points. This is exactly why Black people hate whites. The black male probably felt overly coddled and encouraged because he was black, that's why he's resentful.

If I were him I'd probably kill the lady and his parents for thinking that "critical race theory" is why he suddenly hates them. That's insulting his intelligence.

Can someone decipher what she is saying for me please. Is her BFF black and raised by whites. I don't understand.

And yet he got to have a college education in America because of them.

>That's insulting his intelligence.

Annon, I.....

raise the coal...

does you local emu overlord not allow you to go to school, prisioner?

peak boomer

Attached: IMG_1334.jpg (797x960, 193K)

>Pay 18,000-40,000 bucks to get your kid to college.
>The only thing he learns in there is to hate you for your skin color.
Money well spent. I know I would disown the kid right then and there and tell him the only way for him to come back is crawling on his knees and full of apology.

Attached: geg.jpg (848x503, 175K)

“THAY LIVE IN LOW INCOME NAYBUH HUDS DAS WHY DA DO DAT”
Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele gene are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/

Attached: B38973C0-E31C-46D1-A707-6B27380D6F5C.png (500x651, 150K)

it's not uncommon at all.
now when does this start up with all those celebrities who adopted niglets?
In fact, if Jow Forums were half as subversive as it wishes it was, we would start up online support groups for white parents of ingrate, rebellious, problem child niglets and other POX. Adopters and coalburners welcome.

Imagine not understanding niggers.

>thinks intelligence means intelligent in this context
Why do you think we can use the adjectives, "high" or "low" on the word intelligence. Stupid hick..

Life stressors have no effect on an individual. It's all about THE GENES, THE GENES.

Pure economic factors lead to blacks acting like blacks. If blacks had control of their own country which was set up for success like Rhodesia or South Africa then we'd see that it has nothing to do with race.
Oh wait..

But what does white-adopted mean? Is she white or is she black and adopted by whites.

That thread's a goldmine.

Attached: _20190421_123959.jpg (1080x716, 126K)

Niggers are just symptoms. Focus on who is controlling them. But you are an American so I bet you will die happily for your kike masters.

> Adopting a nigger
The parents deserve to be spurned

>pure economic factors
>not a life stressor

...lmfao

>reading beyond three words

Adopting niglets... They are lucky they haven't had their sckulls crushed in their sleep by their adopted spawns.

twitter.com/Outdoorgirl724/status/1119561445237305345

Hmm really makes a nigga think

Attached: 1554243466540.jpg (1024x738, 82K)

this. anons, the toll is death or extreme disfigurement. continuing to live a normal life to any extent is toll evasion.

Duh, blacks and whites are different.
I was raised by nogs part of my childhood.
I often feel like I was raised by wolves.

no, Jow Forums would start a thing for the nig kids of hockey parents and radicalize them

wtf Jow Forums was liberal all along

Attached: Capture.png (575x572, 59K)

>Adopt some negroid
>Be surprised when the negroid bites the hand that feeds him
Beautiful story, heart warming!

Lol I was adopted by people outside of my race but I'm white so I would never do something like this to my folks

It’s like that Kenya nigger Obama. He was raised by his grandparents and later on he called the typical white people. Niggers are disgusting.

Based nigger, hating his white liberal parents.

That's already been taken care of though.

What race are your parents? Why did they adopt a white Child? And do you think your race difference affected your relationship?

>there should be no lanes
Please explain this to a brainlet like me. Is a ‘lane’ some weird social media buzzword like ‘lowkey’

I'd bet they are christfags not liberals since the nigglet isnt a tranny

link thread

Probably one of those 'taxes are theft' people who want no roads.

Christfaggotry is liberalism

>There should be no lanes

Rip cyclists

Should have left those ungrateful starving brats on the side of the road where they found then
>SORRY FOR FEEDING AND HOUSING YOU
>NEXT TIME WE'LL LET YOU KEEP EATING GARBAGE IN THE DUMPSTER WHERE WE FOUND YOU

She's a cool little cookie

That's nothing, this one murdered the evil whiteys that adopted him

Attached: 42424.png (461x580, 286K)

If I was stable I would adopt

Jow Forums is a board of tradition and we will burn your heathen pagan ass at the stake
In Minecraft

The ultimate Toll (we are all slaves)

>Despite

none but ourselves can free our minds

This.

When you adopt the redpill

>80 IQ is the problem

>Jew Pepe

Attached: 6636676333.jpg (785x762, 100K)

What a shitty bff

This bitch should just open her wrists up and watch the red paint ooze out.

Fucking kek, that was a good chuckle.

He can’t possibly have known them well enough for 18 years to have formed his own opinions, right?

The conclusions this man came to after living his whole life in proximity to Caucasians are all just a result of cultural marxism, right?

Black people resent white people for literally no reason, there’s no historical basis for them to be so cautious and untrusting, right?

Kill yourselves.

Attached: 01C83CFB-2315-4EDA-9F38-5D6AA21D7935.jpg (617x720, 250K)

>That's insulting his intelligence.
user...I have bad news for you.

Muh image of god, muh human rights, muh individualism. Literally the exact same thing.

No lanes but straight down the arms, yeah she is a lost

I hope her son actually does come back and cave her stupid cunt head in with a claw hammer now.

>Only adopt white babies
Good luck being allowed to.

imagine the leftist shit they were regurgitating at the time of the adoption. imagine the pre-antifa, communist, marxist drivel these 2 had in common right when they were adopting these things. Now pan forward 18 years. kek

Attached: Netflixhussein.png (494x668, 706K)

If I were stable I could raise good kids

I would be like my chemistry teacher

really friendly but also evil

only teacher to make me write lines because they said I had an answer for everything

What? I’m an extreme-right free-market libertarian, and I’ve never heard anyone say something like this

>white person trying to mold white thoughts into a black person
there's your first mistake.

My dad is Japanese and my mom is from Puerto Rico. Both my parents are big advocates for Americans adopting American kids. The race shit I've never really asked about but my siblings are different races too. My brother and I are white while one of my sisters is a poo and the other is Chinese. My parents are just really good people, my brother was an FAS baby that got passed around by different people until my folks took him in. When I was in school I'd have teachers be like "wow I didnt know you were Asian" growing up lol.

Raising your children is the epitome of white behavior.

All that work of raising a pet monkey for the sake of virtue signaling and that's about the best reward you can hope for. Taking those animals into your home can and has gone far far worse.

Good. Grown adults that ride bicycles are faggots and belong on the sidewalks with the children, not on the roads.

How how'd the multicultural household without niggers work out in practice?

>there’s no historical basis for them to be so cautious and untrusting, right?
There literally isn't. No one has done more to uplift Africans than the white race. This is objectively true. I wish it wasn't, but it is.

black privilege is nigging out and destroying the family who gave you everything and having some white cuck blindly defend your grotesque actions to strangers on the internet

no feelings, just facts

Attached: 1498169098445.jpg (1033x405, 56K)

>There should be no gravity. THERE SHOULD BE NO GRAVITY.

Adopting white baby costs 50-60k
Adopting a black baby the state pays you.

Spot on.

>individualism
Classical Greece and the Roman Republic were more individualistic. Sure, the Romans did have their "patriotism" and loyalty to the city, but anybody could become a ""Roman"" with a piece of paper.

He knows he doesn't deserve his adoptive parents

Stupid bitch is lucky that brotha did not cut their throats and shot himself. Good lord, how I do hate white people so much.

>calls person hick for talking about insulting intelligence in relation to a low IQ nigger
>Insult someone's intelligence definition is - to treat someone as though he or she is stupid.
That hick actually understands what that means & you don't, you low IQ fucktard.

hahaha

Who needs niggers? Not me.

Attached: 185412428258.jpg (1578x3559, 1.61M)

The nigger in question is incredibly ungrateful for being rescued from a life growing up in the toxic, black family culture.

Attached: adopted killer.jpg (480x965, 100K)

Attached: adopted.jpg (798x833, 85K)

Attached: adopted son kills sis.jpg (708x907, 90K)

Explain higher black criminality when adjusted by income.

Attached: adopted and blackbelt pilled.jpg (491x914, 105K)

It's both. He's been educated to be racist against white, he's genetically predisposed to hate non-blacks, and he probably feels coddled by his white parents who never could see through his black handicap and see the individual behind it

Attached: 1548422748126.jpg (5184x3000, 3.5M)

>we need to burn the constitution because me and my race behave like violent apes
What a good little goy.

if he would have just stayed with his real mom and dad

Attached: chad filicide victim.jpg (718x277, 20K)

post birth abortion for black kids with autism honk honk

Attached: filicide.jpg (684x475, 65K)

>burn the constitution
Nothing wrong with burning the judeo-masonic US constitution.