Why wont the race war start already, whats keeping it from starting reee

Why wont the race war start already, whats keeping it from starting reee

Attached: 4F86F445-E18B-4128-8DF5-FC09B6C08774.jpg (885x1280, 83K)

If we knew 2019 would be like this no one wouldve voted for obama

Anarchy hasn't broken out.

Show calfs slut

What you call a racewar is literally something fabricated from ground up to keep you busy and therefore never being even able to identify your real enemy.

Divide and Conquer

Attached: 67_.jpg (890x890, 327K)

Is that the Star Wars slut?

>whats stoping it
Pussy ass whites

it has it's just that people don't notice
prolly never

People are wayyy too comfortable to die and/or kill in a race war. Hence why whitey will be replaced without so much as a whimper.

This including a lot of shit happens till the last minute

And you're attacking the wrong fucking target you FBI shill, the enemy is not on the other side of the border but in your command chain

jewish subversion

Attached: 1550182789853.jpg (819x1024, 101K)

Well my enemy has foot soldiers and they are non-whites and they aren't going away so...

who is she

I'm making a t-shirt that says "show calfs slut"

Why do khazars have such fine milkers?

They're literally a resource sink

race mixed mutts like the one in your picture

Yes it has. You just don't see it yet. Think Clinton, Smollett and others that have been proven to had committed crimes yet walk free. It might not be full scale, but it is selective.

Go to go through them to get to them. Just because you cut the head off doesn't mean the rest of the body doesn't remain.

lol why do you faggots keep posting this chick? I bet if I post a current pic of her now and her insta bio you'd all flip the fuck out. I'll give you a hint. She thinks Black Lives Matter.

Attached: 1555580001815.png (494x503, 360K)

It's gross and weird looking, this new phenomena of females having a lower half that's at least 2 times bigger than her upper half.

Pacification, propaganda, estrogen and (You)

You're literally working for the enemy to further enemy goals or too stupid to breathe

common sense

looks crazy
wouldn't touch with a stolen dick

We're waiting for it to become a challenge.

You're making excuses for the enemy, fuck off yourself. Take your faggot civic nationalist bullshit elsewhere.

and who made whites pussies Shlomo ? :^)

Moar

You're literally fucking working for the enemy, your suggested course of action only benefits the enemy and makes us expend resources for something that does nothing to change the strategic or tactical situation except increase resistance against our future actions

Literally too fucking stupid to breathe, therefore FBI

What's her name?

Hmm, I would agree with that.

post pussy pics

Okay JIDF, you had your run. Bye.

Your lack of foreskin is showing kike

How can a racewar start when whites still fight among each other. At least half of whites will defend minorities.

No. It's happening right now regardless of how you feel. Your sentiment is possibly in the right place and there are good people in the other camps. This Outlook is what has led to us getting where we're at. Divide and conquer only works if they are your allies.

ah, so cia nsa mi6 and so on are trying to figure
out why the violence hasn't started yet. it's a
sign, that the cycle is over and you spooks are
about to face Gods judgement. all those ages
of crimes coming back to you all at once. lol.

Attached: tumblr_mkgqpjNveC1r39t7xo1_500.jpg (500x674, 85K)

Attached: 1548422748126.jpg (5184x3000, 3.5M)

Attached: white victims of black crime.png (1640x1844, 2.34M)

blacks fight among blacks all the time too

Attached: 185412428258.jpg (1578x3559, 1.61M)

Nice puppet master symbolism

Like camels have large humps for long journeys in the desert. Their women must provide at least three weeks of milk feed for the young.

and pics of this bitch's feet?

My bad, I keep filing for extensions. Still not enough ammo...

*x files theme starts playing*
BRAAAAPPP

Jebus Christo, look at that camel toe! Got gap?

Attached: Hottie With A Camel Hoof Pointed Out.jpg (885x1280, 118K)