Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

It was YOU who raped innocent Iraqi children in Mahmudiyah and killed their families.

It was YOU who destroyed Libya and Syria.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Attached: 561c2457e03e4_JihadiJohn460743.jpg (620x368, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfD_YUGkM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well didnt do nothing neither my family
so fuck off

we will fuck you totally up mark my word shithead

Attached: 1554239927573.jpg (701x1026, 193K)

islam literally started it all faggot.

get impaled kaffir shit jesus forgives but i do not

TAKE A BIG WET MCDONALDS MCSHIT ON YOUR CHEST!

>britbong

Stale pasta kys sage fag

Attached: Lesseinsanimer-603286-Jun_kazama_booty.jpg (750x616, 124K)

????
Why do you blame us for the jewish crimes

thanks rabbi great thread

>that spacing

Attached: 1542484166465.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians
>being mad at puppets
Low quality B8
Sage

Fuck off Sand Nigger.

Attached: LOLZ.jpg (500x2144, 333K)

lol you agian. hay hows its goings

>It was YOU who raped innocent Iraqi children in Mahmudiyah and killed their families.

Are you sure that was just any other muslim day in a muslim Shithole done by muslims?

Attached: 1518388016651.png (429x558, 230K)

You shitskins really need to learn the difference between jews and whites

Okay if you love your sandhut so much why don't you go back then? Either accept British values or get the fuck out bitch

God I wish USA will man up and just nuke the shit out of Middle East and let nothing but scorched ground and apocalyptic fields of salt thousands kilometers wide.

it was us who taught you how to read an write and use a computer...

now go fuck your goat

Attached: 1443906334949.jpg (498x401, 214K)

IT’S A STALE FUCKING COPYPASTA YOU NEWFAGS

KYS

That's how the original copy-pasta was made.

TLDR

Thanks for all the terror today.

Attached: FUCK ALLAH.jpg (720x607, 35K)

Hi Mr Jihadi, sorry, um, don;'t want to come across as rude, of course, but um, well, Cumskin is a derogatory term for people of the judaism. Not white people.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

Attached: 1490207905848.jpg (320x279, 30K)

Ha ha Allah did nothing when a guy stole Kaaba stone and shit on it for decades, fuck off, weak and lying god, he said he will defend it always and even raged about the birds lol, no birds, just shit on your holiest site and 30 000 dead pilgrims who prayed for salvation that newer came. Looser inbreds, looser god, unhappy women and dickless boy loving men who couldnt even defend their holiest site from a bunch of based sand raiders.
You will do exactly what you did when Kaaba was shit upon, N O T H I N G.

Attached: toiletkaaba.png (487x740, 745K)

>implying

go to Zeit.de and read the comments about the terrorist attack in Sri Lanka.

you germans are beyond cucked. 180 christians dead, and all you do is further rave about muh crusades and inquisition bad

Sorry about all that. You should probably just let it go and move on though.

When's your mixtape coming out

muslims have been a nuisance for 1400 years, your timeline conveniently leaves out a thousand years of islamic aggression and savagery
fuck off poopskin, you are worthless and subhuman.

It was you who believed in the sick teachings of that illogical book of yours and used it as an excuse to attempt to concur Europe, kill those sane and logical beings that opposed you.

It was you who never upheld a peace agreement, only used it to gain strength and attack Israel over and over.

So, whatever will take shall be done to do away with the sickness that is your religion. The rule of law shall rain supreme, the law of logic, the law which all others can stimulate to and you cannot as you have failed to do so everytime trust and compation given to you.

Did you think the West was going to kneel down and wait it out, did you think you could take the time to aquire technology and strength so you can show your true face of terror, and no mercy? Did you think you could get away with it, even thought we have knowledge of what is written in your book and what your goals were?

You have been desolance uppon yourselves amongst yourselves and upon the world. 6ou will be dealt will by our collective world armies, officially on every field and platform, level and situation!

There is no room for repetitive mistakes in this world, you had your chance more 5han once, after 10 chances surly the mistake was on our part. The world cannot afford to turn a blind eye to you, and hope for logic to prevail on your end. Access to very destructive technology has become easier and your illogical ways and cruelty more intense, therefore the world will deal with you adacuitly to obtain peace and true civilized lawful world society.

The truth.

what if we offer you amerimutt boipucci as reparations? we cool nigga?

Attached: miga_nigger.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfD_YUGkM0

Attached: Ginger-Jihadi-IP.jpg (640x318, 131K)

Too long didn't read lol!

What does the comments say?

Theory:
>be shitskin
>lived in harsh desert surroundings for countless generations
>few resources that need to be fought over
>angry gene prevail
>???
>2019 - angry hairy shitskins who cannot help but into wars
Just fuck off will you?

It was also US that split the Atom. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Have a good a day asshole.

Attached: ohsaycanuc.png (361x564, 55K)

The Middle East wasn't divided around ethnic lines before we got their.

Tie a rope around your neck and jump

Didn’t read lol. Tell me Ahmed, I always wondered. How does it feel to bite the hand that feeds you? I’m sure Allah has a special place in hell for ungrateful cowards like you.
Also, how does it feel like your sister is also your cousin(and soon wife I’m sure)and your parents are also your uncle, and aunt?

I hope you all murder each other, I couldn't care less about your shitty skitskin Abrahamic religions.

>Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:
>It was you who divided up the land.
Jews
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
Jews
>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Maybe
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Jews
>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
Jews
>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
Jews
>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
Jews
>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
Jews
>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
Jews
>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
Jews
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
Jews
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
Jews
>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
Jews
>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
Jews
>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
Jews
>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
Jews
>It was YOU who raped innocent Iraqi children in Mahmudiyah and killed their families.
Jews
>It was YOU who destroyed Libya and Syria.
Jews
>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.
Everyone knows it's Jews like you

why you wearing ninja masks? be original.

True bro. Everyone should stay in their original country and the world would be a much better place

>Anonymous (ID: Dqmft0Hm) 04/21/19(Sun)07:47:28 No.210706586▶
>Muslim
I get so triggered when they are mentioned, and they do think this way! And talk the way!

Lmao

OP is more or less accurate. OP still needs to repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, who sits now on the throne of His Father. OP also should understand that I won’t be blamed for the destructive actions of the power elite, and that Islam has no place, just like Judaism has no place, in White nations (or what is left of them.). War. War never changes.

here is the message to you, muslim

Attached: no muslim.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

Attached: B34759F3-C031-4EAC-A740-B6A7EBDEA7CE.png (1219x676, 926K)

they attack christianity for the crusades, inquisition etc. while ignoring islam.
they also gone as far as call myanmar buddhists terrorists.

didnt see a single critical comment about islam.

based mudskin calling out westcucks for failing to [spoiler]finish the job[/spoiler]

Who is you, its the elites and Jews but Not the regular average joe, you dont know obviously that so many here are libertarians in their core, but its a flawed ideology if you are the only one who plays by the rules, no 2016 trump supporter wanted any war, we wanted to let you die in your misery but trump is a zog, so now stfu

You ok Aziz?

>white people did all this
>which is why we constantly kill random people in Sri Lanka, Philippines, Thailand, China, and everywhere else we are allowed to infest

We will come for you too, shitskin.

>literally bombs churches
>"Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents."

Yes, lol, I always prevail.

flag lmao

Attached: mohammadfucksapig.gif (923x923, 699K)

stale, not based, moslty false, crap, shit, kys...

Attached: pos - Copy.png (373x384, 322K)

That's worth a beheading I'd say

>Zeit.de
literally a communist newspaper, nigga please

Attached: 1554543349111.jpg (678x461, 39K)

Attached: 6e9f825e6e97d9ecfbc1c3e16f40eea292771c451970c0ae43f0664930c339fd.jpg (564x640, 150K)

Attached: tmp_1839583470.jpg (750x600, 77K)

Attached: tmp_143466663806991558849.jpg (600x400, 29K)

go fuck yourself muzzie, your God gabriel is the
one who shatters ie balkanizes lands.

noice

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-084152.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Take it to Rothschild and the City of London you filthy jewjew cum guzzler.

This is true, but muslim violence in subsaharan africa and southeast asia can only be described as expansionistic, aggressive. Wypipo didnt start that shit

Attached: 1528842660906m.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

>Blaming us Cumskins for the crimes of the jew
>Thinks 911 was actually Arab terrorists
>Living in the UK
What a blue pilled cuck. You are disgracing Islam just stfu. Whites tried to fight the Jews with us in ww2 and lost. It's obvious they are just puppets now. If they actually benefitted from any of the shit you mentioned then why is the weat turning to shit?

Let's kill the Zionists, hand in hand, my fellow human :)

stale copypasta is stale, but still good to lure in summer zoomers, good education on islam too.

Attached: 1553958880130.png (480x640, 180K)

Based and Fuggpilled

Fucking based muslim wish more where like you then we might be able to try again

Attached: NS kommandier frau.jpg (827x1138, 186K)

Shut the fuck up Ahmed!
we don't care about you or your people
you faggots suck at attacks with such low death counts compared to the millions of you fucks we've blown away.
keep attacking us
soon you'll know what we are really capable of

Based Muslim
It’s true though, we are the ultimate good guys. Fuckin sucks man

You will be fucking exterminated from this planet you genetically deficent shitskins.

Attached: 1552834532500.png (558x960, 857K)

Kill the Muslim. This is the cry of your ancestors, of your Mother Earth. Too long have we been tolerant, too long have we sought peace and compromise. If you have not killed at least one Muslim a day, you have wasted that day... Do not count days; do not count miles. Count only the number of Muslims you have killed. Kill the Muslim.

It was all me

gas chamber

Nice one :DDD

Attached: b9bd3560.jpg (294x450, 27K)

Hold on brothers. Don't give up. We will win next time Allah has already ordained it. Even the trees and rocks will cry out
>Come quick there's a jew hiding here

Wtf I didn't know I did that. Fucking sleepwalking.

TLDR: Durka durka oogabooga big boom boom goatfuck raghead rant.

Even the rich desert shitholes are still third world and full of borderline retards. It's honestly like if you gave a bunch children a complete city and a million dollars each, and just let them try to run it with no adults around.

Attached: 1544203931563m.jpg (724x1024, 78K)

It is us that still aren't gassing you people :(

All this is basically Jews so....

Not my fault

I checked out of this demonic society a long time ago

I personally didn't do anything to you so suck my dick sand nigger :^)

why do people do these larp threads?

why do people fall for the bait?

trolls trolling trolls

>Muslim here
>flag
checks out
nigga i didn't do shit, stop being a faggot

>we are the ultimate good guys
>ultimate good guys
>good guys

Attached: 5F9C7512-FBA7-42C2-8311-F00C3C152068.jpg (500x500, 119K)

>"AHHHHH HELP ME HELP ME!"
>*pap* *pap*

Hahhahaha BWAHAHAHHAHAA

Attached: 1552619002824.webm (648x360, 2.9M)

nice copypasta faggot

Yeah, but Zeit.de is also the German equivalent of the NYT. Apart from this the people commenting on Zeit.de are always the same dozen or so. I know that from reading it for years. I am sure a lot of them are even Zeit employees themselves or get paid for posting.

OP is a kike. Obviously. We know nothing about the people that instigated these Sri Lanka attacks. One of the biggest foiled terror plots in Germany (so called "Sauerland" group) was entirely set up by CIA and German intelligence from start to finish. Nothing was organic, nothing was real. The "imam" who radiclaized the dudes was a plant and fled to Turkey to avoid further investigation.